On the Canal Bank and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother will be back soon.

He gives her a few seconds more. He can see signs of her inner turmoil. Anthony knows she wants to have her say, to berate him for the affair with her mother. He isn't sure how the girl knows, but is certain that's why she's here.

But she's thrown by the sight of him naked and erect, and Anthony recognises the hunger in her eyes. He's seen that look before.

"Why don't you come in, Amy," he murmurs, adding, "You look like you want to."

He releases his cock so it slaps down against his taut stomach, watching for a reaction from the girl. She doesn't disappoint him. He sees her eyes go round, eyebrows startled arches while her throat move as she gulps down on whatever it was that was about to come out of her mouth. Anthony knows his outsized member is having an effect.

Amy's eyes are fixed on his cock, and her expression decides Anthony on his next move.

He beckons her in with a wave of an arm, contradicting his invitation by saying, "You shouldn't be here, Amy." He smirks and goes for a choke hold, adding, "Your mother will be here soon."

Amy nods and croaks, "I know."

"What do you want, Amy?" he asks, hoping to move things along quickly.

Amy mumbles something about her father and how Anthony should leave her mother alone.

He interjects, putting some bite into his tone when he informs the interfering little bitch he hasn't done anything to Astrid yet.

He gets a glimpse of the girl's true spirit when she snaps about seeing them at lunchtime.

Ah, so that was it. That's how she knew.

He tells her he hasn't fucked her mother and sees the arrow hit home.

Anthony pushes on and, in order to focus Amy's attention on his cock once more, he tenses the appropriate muscles so the thing lying like a threat over his abdomen jerks.

Her gasp is his reward.

Then he goes in hard and tells Amy in lewd terms that her mother wants to fuck. He lifts his penis and strokes it, his eyes on hers as he goads the girl and says her mother is hot for his big cock.

Amy moans, calling him a pig.

He chuckles, his stare still locked on the girl's face. "What about you?" he asks. "I get the impression you're curious about it, too. What do you say, Amy? Would you like to touch it?"

She declines, mumbling a no.

He knows it's a lie.

"Oh," he says, nodding. "I think you do." Then he tugs his cock. Let her get a good look at him doing that. "Do you think it'd fit inside you?" he asks. Anthony can't help but goad her. "It'd be tight," he adds, grinning. "But it would go in. If I fed it into you nice and slow. Until you got used to it..."

The girl mumbles something he can't make out. He hears the word "mother" in there though.

But he sees he's got her. It won't take much to agree to the lecherous idea that's formed during the brief interaction with Astrid's daughter. "I might," he says, "if I had a sweet little thing like you to play with.

"But your mum's very keen.

"And she's so enthusiastic. It's difficult to turn it down. I mean, it isn't like she's a dog or anything, Amy. She's very attractive, very sexy. And I know she's got a great pair of tits."

Which is why he chose Astrid as the Chief Co-Ordinator -- She was a good candidate at interview, but it was her looks and her boobs that clinched the job for her.

"Buh-but my father--" stutters Amy.

Anthony knows the history -- or Astrid's version of it anyway. He goes in hard at the girl again, cutting her short as he interjects with, "Isn't enough for her. She wants sex all the time, Amy. Your mother's needs a lot of attention. She wants to fuck ... And I'm the man who can give her what she needs." He shakes his cock at her, adding, "And there's plenty of this to go round. You can have some, too. If you want.

"Don't you want some, Amy?

"I'd love to fuck your tight little pussy with this."

Then he goes for the visual while Amy reels from his lewd invitation. He strokes his cock and lays it on thick with the moaning. He goes for the two-handed trick again, giving Amy the opportunity to gauge the size of him. Then, when he registers the expression on the girl's face and watches her hand slide into her cargo pants, Anthony mumbles, "Come on, baby, come and sit on it."

And he thinks he can almost smell her cunt.

Five

It's madness, absolute insanity. Amy knows her mother will walk in and catch her, but she just can't help herself.

The man's a pig, an egotistical letch that cares only for himself. She hates him, detests him, yet, somehow, that only makes her hotter.

Amy enters the room and closes the door behind her. She hesitates, but when her attention goes from his smug, leering face to that cock, Amy finds herself going to him.

The self-justification comes to Amy as she's kicking one boot free of her foot: if her mother walks in and sees this animal with his huge dick wedged in her daughter's pussy she'll want nothing more to do with him. Her mother will stand there all wide-eyed and stunned, her brain struggling to cope with what her eyes are revealing to her. She'll gasp and cry out and turn and rush from the room, flee the third floor, leave the building and never have anything to do with the arsehole again.

What happens after that, Amy doesn't know, nor does she care. Her mother will go home. Amy's dad won't be a cuckold, not this time anyway.

And what can her mother do or say about Amy riding Anthony's cock?

Nothing. Not a damn thing.

So Amy strips, loving the slack-faced look of desire on Anthony's face when her body is revealed to his avaricious gaze. His stare lasers over her breasts and the heat of his expression when he sees her puffy-lipped and much depilated vulva sends a thrill through the girl. She realises the power she holds over the man. At that moment he's weak, so desperate with hunger for ripe body that he'd do anything to have her.

"Leave my mother alone," Amy breathes as she approaches.

He nods at her, all slack-jawed, his expression idiotic. "Okay," he mumbles.

"Hold it up," Amy snaps, her chin jutting at his cock. "Upright so I can sit on it."

Anthony complies and Amy clambers onto his lap. She reaches down and curls the fingers of one hand around as much of that dick as she can.

It's big. It's so fucking thick!

Amy gasps and rests one knee alongside Anthony, the other leg bent with her foot against the seat.

With her legs spread wide, Amy looks down, chin on chest. She holds Anthony with one hand, splaying her labia with the fingers of the other, guiding the cock-head to her opening as she lowers herself onto it.

The blunt dome butts Amy's body. She grunts and wriggles, her own desire boiling now he's so close to penetrating her.

"Oh, fuck, put it in," Amy mumbles. "I want it inside me. Fuck ... Please ... Oh, God!"

Anthony's pelvis lifts, his buttocks coming up as the girl eases down. There's a moment of resistance as the big knob-end pushes against Amy's opening. The girl grunts and forces herself down onto it, her pussy suddenly accepting the invader, a good length of it sliding inside.

"Tight pussy," Anthony groans, his hands going to Amy's breasts. "I love you young ones," he adds with a moan. "Perfect tits and a tight cunt."

"I'm twenty years old," Amy responds. "I'm old enough to fuck your ancient cock."

"You're going to beg for more of this 'ancient cock' you little bitch," Anthony snarls. He thrusts up and watches Amy's face as his length and girth fill her.

"You think?" Amy replies, her hips corkscrewing. "I think it'll be you begging for more of me. You'll want more of this pussy. You'll be begging me; you'll be down on your knees for it."

"Bitch," Anthony growls.

And then he pulls Amy's head down so he can kiss her mouth.

Amy resists at first, repulsed. After all, she hates the arrogant arsehole with his cock stuffed inside her body.

But then she's riding up and down. Her opening is sluicing her desire. She wants more of that thing. Her body craves more of it, deeper, harder, faster...

Amy's tongue slides into the man's mouth. Now, despite her loathing, she's desperate for him.

They devour one another, tongues locked in combat.

They're like that when the door opens. Anthony's fingers are gripping Amy's buttocks. He's splaying her open. Their mouths are locked and their flesh is a metronomic slap-slap-slap of meaty thwacks.

What Astrid sees is a young woman fucking down onto Anthony's cock.

The length of the man is smeared with their combined lust, his balls dangling there between his thighs, bouncing and jumping. The girl's flesh is stretched tight, her pussy distending on the upward track of her ascent. As she stands at the door, staring in shock, Astrid can see the roundel of the young woman's anus, the dark smudge exposed because of Anthony's fingers clasping the cheeks of the girl's backside.

It takes her a few beats to register the reality of Anthony fucking up into the woman. Then it finally hits her that the girl is her own daughter.

"Amy!" Astrid cries.

*Astrid*

I'm shocked at first -- Who wouldn't be?

I've only been gone for five, six, perhaps seven minutes, and when I get back he's ... he's shagging someone else.

My mind boggles. I feel my reality wobbling. It doesn't make sense.

How can this be happening? Where did this woman come from?

Possibilities tumble through my mind, fantastic scenarios of dubious believability: she's a girlfriend of Anthony's, or a prostitute, either way it's an idea cooked up by him to get me involved in a threesome.

But why not just ask me? I'm so horny I would probably agree to anything he suggests right now. It seems a little risky doing it this way. There's more chance of downright rejection from a woman by just springing it on her. How is having a blonde bouncing on his cock meant to induce me to participate?

Then I look at her, on his dick, and she's all tight and stretched around him. It's a sight that stirs me. It's so fucking carnal, so lascivious. Something uncurls inside me, a dark longing, and I'm suddenly hornier than I've ever been before. I've never felt so hot for sex in my life as I did at that second. I was so hungry for Anthony's cock before, but now, with the mystery woman riding him, her pussy bulging on the outstroke, I'm even more in need.

The question of where she came from evaporates. I don't care. If he wants to play kinky games with me, I'll go along with it.

I'll do anything.

All of a sudden, because of that image -- her buttocks and hips rippling as she hammers her cunt on Anthony's lovely big dick -- I can accept a threesome easily.

And then it hits me.

The girl on Anthony's thick cock is my daughter Amy.

He's fucking my daughter!

My throat shrinks. I can barely breathe. I try to call her name but nothing comes out. Not even a croak.

I lean against the door jamb. It's that or I'll collapse. My knees feel so weak; I'm trembling; there's a strange and very disturbing sensation in the pit of my stomach.

And when I see them kiss, that's when I manage to call her name.

*Amy*

I hear my mother call my name.

Her voice comes from a long way away that reminds me of a snatch of one of the songs my father sometimes listens to, the Floyd's Comfortably Numb: There is no pain you are receding...

And why I should think of that just in that moment, I have no idea. But my mother is there and I don't care. I'm filled, no, make that stuffed with cock. Anthony is huge; he's part of me, and as much as I despise him, I can't deny he's an awesome fuck.

It's good, so bloody lovely to have him inside me that my senses are quite simply overwhelmed. My hips are moving, his cock is splitting me open, and every time I push down he goes a little deeper, going further than I've known a man to go before.

I realise then on that same vague level that I've never really had a man. There's never been anything like this.

Everything has gone. All my anger at my mother for her infidelities, care for my father and my contempt for the self-serving, conceited bastard fucking into me are desiccated emotions all blown away on a wind of desire.

It's a hot wind, a desert zephyr, and I'm kissing Anthony when my mother calls my name.

I turn my face to her, swivelling at the waist, my hands on Anthony's shoulders.

And my hips never stop moving. I can't help it; I simply have to keep stirring my pussy around with that big thing inside me.

I see her standing there. She's naked, and I know she would be where I am right now if things had been different.

But it isn't her on that cock, it's me.

And I never want to get off.

Anthony pushes up as I'm moving down. He touches me deep inside. I look at my mother and, through my desire I mumble, "Your new boyfriend is awesome, mum. If I can fuck him a couple of times a week ... then daddy will never know..."

*Anthony*

The thing with Amy pushed Astrid from my mind. I completely forgot about the girl's mother. How crazy is that? But when I played Amy perfectly and she climbed onto my cock, when she started to ride it...

Well, my entire world shrunk to the size of that tight pussy around my dick. It became a battle of wills. I knew she didn't like me. It was obvious, her disgust came off her in waves, but I had to own her, which made it imperative that she kiss me.

And I managed it. I had that lovely young woman groaning into my mouth as she fucked my cock.

But then the reality hits me hard when I hear Astrid calling her daughter's name.

It's all over. It has to be. I can see it all happening: Astrid wild and spitting; the security guard responding to her screaming and yelling; losing my job; my ambitions a pile of shit.

In my head I'm in damage limitation mode -- I'm thinking that if I can keep Astrid from going nuclear, then I might get out of this unscathed. If I can calm her down nobody has to know.

A whole train of scenarios go through my mind in the blink of an eye. It's amazing how powerful the human brain really is. I've already gone through the issues facing me and decided on a preliminary course of action while Amy is still shunting her pelvis back and forth, her clit rubbing against the root of my cock. Then she's riding me again, and for me it's instinctive, I have to push up as she's coming back down.

And then she says it: Your new boyfriend is awesome, mum. If I can fuck him a couple of times a week ... then daddy will never know...

"Amy!" I hear Astrid gasp, and I have to admit I'm pretty stunned myself.

But it's up there in the top three dirtiest things I've ever heard come out of a woman's mouth. The message Amy conveys with those words...

The potential...

And Amy is still talking. She's twisted around, her flawless body swivelled so she can look back at her mother.

I can see Astrid, too, if I lean to one side a little.

I'm looking at the woman in the doorway, with Amy's tight tits right there close to me as the girl says, "I want more of this, mum."

There's a catch in her voice that tells me she really means it.

"It feels so good," she adds, her head lolling as she groans, "I mean it's so fucking GOOD!"

I'm amazed, truly shocked, so stunned that, for once in my life I'm stuck for words and can't think clearly. I blink and actually shake my head -- This has to be a dream. It simply cannot be true.

But, even as it's all going round in my head, when I glance at Astrid to gauge her response -- because, after all, it all hinges on what she does, how she reacts -- what I see is that undeniable look in Astrid's eyes. She's chewing her bottom lip and squirming, and that's when I get the first inkling about what she's thinking.

Meanwhile, though, Amy is still bouncing around on my dick, and it's not so easy to concentrate when a lovely young blonde with a tight, hot and very wet pussy is fucking down onto your erection.

Those sweet sensations tingle through the core of my length and, as crazy and surreal as the situation is, my cock doesn't care, and I can feel the surge simmering away in there.

If I'm not careful I'm going to squirt into Amy. If this goes on much longer I'll fill the girl with jizm.

Amy's buttocks are taut bundles in my hands. If I want to I can lean up and suck one of those elongated teats. I can feel her insides squeezing around my girth, her pussy molten and squelching lust.

There's also Astrid with her tremendously enticing bosom. I fancied her when I first saw her. I knew with certainty that I'd hold those big babies in my hands, that I'd slobber over them while I fucked into the randy bitch right here in this office. That had been my plan. But a few moments ago it seemed inevitable that I wouldn't get to enjoy that little scene. I had thought it was game over as far as she was concerned.

After all, she's caught me with my nudger packed into her daughter's pussy. That'd piss a lot of women off.

But now, as she advances, her eyes glassy, a weird smirk twisting her mouth, I begin to think that perhaps, just maybe, things are about to get very interesting.

"Do you mean it?" asks Astrid when she halts just a few feet away from where her daughter's taking my dick. "You won't tell your father?"

A sob of pleasure bursts out of Amy. She swivels back around to look down at me, her urgent thrusting slowing even though her hips never quite stop moving.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Anthony," Amy says in a voice like a wet dream.

I can't make out if it's a question or accusation, so I say nothing. Besides, I'm trying to keep from letting it all go, and if I attempt to respond I might just succumb.

"This dirty bastard would love it, mum," Amy continues.

I see Astrid staring at us, and it seems to me as though her sight-line is right on where her daughter is stretched around my cock.

I groan as that image flashes into my head, breath hissing in through my nose while I clench my teeth against the agonised ecstasy.

Somehow I manage to keep it all in.

Apparently oblivious to my plight both women ignore me.

Astrid nods. "A couple of times a week..." she mumbles. She has a distant look on her face as though she's seen something far and away. Astrid pauses, the dreamy look continuing until she shakes herself and says, "And you won't say a thing to your father?"

I hear this conversation, this bizarre to-and-fro between mother and daughter, and it's like I'm not there. I'm suddenly invisible, a non-entity, and it's a very strange feeling to have, to be stuffed into the young woman while she and her mother discuss the rationing of my dick between them.

It does cross my mind to interject, but I don't want to break whatever weird spell is at work here. So far things are going in my favour. It could be that if I open my mouth and speak I might say something to bring it all crashing down.

So I sit there, my hands full of tight, nubile flesh, and await the outcome.

I just hope I can hold onto my semen.

"Not as long as I can do this," Amy replies to her mother. Then she revs up again, rising so I'm on the point of slipping out of her. "Not as long as I can do this," the girl repeats, slamming back down so our flesh smacks together.

Then she's fucking me again, her mother gaping at the obscenity of her daughter's flesh corrupted by my dick.

"What about me?" I hear Astrid groan, and when I look she's fingering her pussy and squeezing her tits with the other hand. "When do I get a go on it?"

"Soon," Amy gasps. She's not looking at her mother any more, her eyes are squeezed tight, her head is lolling and long hair from her blonde ponytail brushes my face as Amy gets up steam. "You can have him soon, mum."

So it goes on, this fantastic event, a mother-daughter thing that crept up and caught me entirely unawares. It must be the same for the women? They both have to be as surprised as I am -- surely? But it doesn't stop them: Amy is going for it, and the robust way she's getting herself there is very close to working on me, too.