On the Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did like. I was able to finish myself off in there. When I went back into the bedroom he was just getting out of the bed, presumably to have a shower himself. I began to dress. 'I'll be back here in a week or so's time. I'll book you again. What did you say your name was?'

"I thought quickly, but all I could come up with for a whore-like name was 'Candy'! 'Really? Ok, then Candy, I'll call your agency and...'

"I interrupted, 'actually, sir, I'm not from an agency. I...' I faltered here, embarrassment unvoicing me. After a few seconds I managed to continue...'I'm not even a call-girl.' 'What? What do you mean?

"'I work for the hotel, sir...' I was losing my voice again. I cleared it as best I could. 'I had finished my shift and was on my way home when you called me in. I...I thought you wanted something from me...as a hotel worker...not..' I trailed off. He was looking at me curiously. 'So you thought you fancied a bit of casual sex so you posed as a whore. Is that right?'

"That was more or less the truth, but I said nothing, being far too humiliated to say anything. But to my horror and disbelief I was heavily aroused again. He turned away, gathering his things together, preparing to leave once he'd showered, I guessed. I didn't feel I could just leave so I just stood there, a bundle of shame, humiliation and raging hormones.

After a few tense moments he said, 'I paid good money for a girl. Do you think the agency will refund me? I doubt it. You owe me. Give me your mobile number.'

" I wrote it down on the hotel notepaper for him. He put it in his wallet. 'I'll call you next week. Now leave.'

"'Yes sir,' I said. I almost ran home, tore off my clothes, threw myself on my bed and frigged myself to several climaxes in quick succession.

"'Well,' I thought,' I'd wanted good sex and erotic adventure.' I'd certainly had that! And more to come."

"'So he called you?"

"Oh, yes! A week later. I got a text with a room number and a time. Nothing else. I had to swap shifts with a colleague to make it but I wasn't going to miss it!"

"So, do tell me about it."

"You're not bored with my story, yet? I'd hate to bore anyone."

"Oh no, my dear. I said I wanted to hear your story, so please continue."

"Ok then. I used my pass key to get into his room, thinking it would be more discreet. That was a mistake, it seemed. 'You should have knocked! Get undressed', he barked at me. Instantly I was horny. I stripped quickly. He handcuffed me to the bed on my hands and knees, just like last time then gave me a good hard spanking, much more thoroughly than previously. Oh, did my bum sting! But my cunt was hot and wet. 'That's for not knocking and to show you who's boss. Don't forget it!'

"He undressed slowly, climbed up behind me and pressed his erect cock against my smarting bum.

'Does that feel good? Do you want me to fuck your tight little asshole?'

"I hadn't expected him t go straight to anal sex so I hesitated for a moment, but then I remembered that I'd largely enjoyed being fucked up the bum. Or perhaps that was just hindsight. Anyway, I breathed, 'Oh, yes, please, sir'. He took his time, lubricating me well before pushing his cock up my bum. It was easier this time; he was fully inside me in a few thrusts. He rested a few minutes before starting his thrusting. After just a few minutes he'd worked up to a good speed. Before too long he was banging me hard as he'd done to my cunt on our previous encounter. I was struggling to stop my head hitting the headboard of the bed. He had very good endurance; it seemed like hours before he stopped and I felt his cock soften. Breathing heavily, he withdrew and lay beside me. 'Go and clean up. I have a treat in mind for you.' he ordered.

"Mindful of not keeping him waiting too long I had a lightning shower. When I got back to the bedroom he was waiting with an evil-looking grin, a hard-on and some lengths of rope.

"I'm not sure..."

'Relax. I won't hurt you. Not even a spanking, as long as you obey. Lie down.'

"It was the first time he'd used the word 'obey' but it was far from the last. I lay down as ordered. He tied my wrists to the headboard. The rope was very soft; it didn't hurt. Then he raised my legs one at a time and spread them until each ankle was up by an ear. He tied my ankles to the headboard. Can you imagine? I was even more exposed and vulnerable than when I 'd been on my hands and knees! My cunt was dripping! Finally, he blindfolded me. I couldn't resist, apart from shaking my head, but he ignored that and did it anyway.

He growled, 'Now, we'll see how much of a slut you are!'

"He hadn't called me a slut before, but again, it wasn't the last time. I felt something on my cunt lips. Not being able to see, I guessed it was a finger, but I couldn't be sure. Whatever it was it knew what it was doing! He ran it gently around my cunt lips, in circles. The pressure was very slight. I could barely feel it. After a few minutes I pushed my hips against it trying to increase the pressure. He slapped me. 'Patience, slut!'

"He continued, just gently and slowly stroking me. Then suddenly and equally gently he inserted something into my vagina. At first I thought it might be his finger, but then it vibrated! I nearly exploded. But not quite. After just a few seconds he pulled it out and said, 'I said be patient! You're going to come but not for a long time yet. Now relax.'

"I tried to, but I was very worked up. I just wanted to come sooo badly! I felt him climb off the bed, then I heard him drink. He didn't offer me any. After what seemed like hours I felt something touch me again, on my clit. When it began vibrating I cried out and pushed against it. Oh, God! It felt so good! But again, he cut it off before I could come. Then he resumed the finger stroking, if that's what it was. 'Maybe I'll make you beg for an orgasm. How would that be?'

"I was shameless. 'Oh, yes, sir please, please make me come! Please!' I almost shouted. I think he was taken a little aback as his hand faltered for a second or two. 'I didn't mean just yet. Oh, no. We have a long way to go.'

"True to his word he used his hands, fingers and various toys to stimulate me to the point of orgasm but very skilfully knew when I was on the verge and withdrew the stimulation. No amount of begging, crying, yelling or pleading would move him. He went off for a while. I could hear him drinking again. He even made a phone call in the bathroom. I was constantly straining against my bonds, trying to stimulate myself in some way. When he came back and I felt the bed move as he climbed on I began begging him, 'please sir, I really need to come, please!'

' Hmmm..I think you've earned it,'

"I felt something else touch my cunt, but I recognised it this time. It was a tongue! He knew how to use it, licking up and down and around my vulva. That in itself nearly made me come, but when he switched to tongue-fucking me, that was it. After just a few thrusts I had the deepest, strongest, longest, loudest climax I'd ever had! Or anyone else for that matter!

"But when I had calmed down and was basking in the afterglow, to my surprise, he gave me five hard slaps on my bum. Actually the fifth one was straight on my cunt. 'What was that for?' I whined. 'You came too soon. I hadn't even touched your clit yet. Now, I have this huge hard-on. Get ready!'

"He took off the blindfold, shoved his cock in me and banged away at me as he'd done before. He still had long endurance, even after diddling me for so long. I was so lubricated and so slack, that it wasn't at all uncomfortable, though I wasn't going to come any more. Eventually he shot his load inside me, rolled off exhausted and lay back beside me, resting his head on my thigh which was still somewhere up by my ear. 'Overall, you're a pretty good fuck. I think perhaps I'll keep you on. Ok, you can go now.'

"He untied me, slapped me and sent me away. I couldn't even have a shower. So I limped home sweaty, smelly and sticky. But sooo happy!"

The doctor looked at me strangely.

"Yes. Happy! It's difficult to explain. I'd been used, controlled, beaten, thoroughly fucked with no input into the situation, but I was happy. The humiliation is part of the happiness."

"Well, my dear. I won't pretend to understand. But I'd like to hear more. He led you into prostitution didn't he?"

"Oh, yes. But I don't mind. I mean it's not all good, but what job is? But the great thing is it turns him on; which means I get turned on and more frequently and thoroughly fucked, you see?"

"So how did it start?"

"Well, you see, he said he'd keep me on. What he meant by that was that he'd set me up in a flat, so I was available for him. I think he must be married.."

"You don't know?" the doctor interrupted, the surprise evident in her voice.

"No. He's never told me. But he never spends a night with me. He visits me during the day or early evening. Usually he texts me with instructions: 'there in ten minutes. Be naked' or, one of my favourites, 'be kneeling inside door. Mouth open.' He comes in with his cock out and shoves it straight in my mouth! Sometimes he stays only ten minutes, other times a few hours.

"Anyway, as I said he set me up in a flat. It's a very nice flat. And he came and fucked me whenever he felt like it. I suppose after a few months it got a little boring for him. One day I got a text: 'Strip. Into bed. Restraints.' No time mentioned, so I jumped to it in case he was near by. In fact he was nearly an hour, so I lay there cuffed to the bed getting more aroused by the minute. When he did arrive I was staggered to hear him talking to someone. He walked into the bedroom with another man! He said with a smirk, 'here she is Tony. Isn't she lovely? She'll do anything you want, won't you, slut?'

"All I could do was stammer...'I..I'. He sat down and caressed my tits. I very nearly had an orgasm from that. Fondling me intimately in front of someone else! He said, 'I've told Tony what a great fuck you are. How adventurous, and how much better than any other woman we've ever had. I've promised him he can have you. You're not going to let me down are you? You're not going to get all drama-queeny on me?' Before I could answer he pushed a ball-gag into my mouth. Then he hitched up my legs to the headboard. There I was naked with my cunt spread and on show to a complete stranger and I could do nothing about it! I came! Just like that! I managed to not show it too much because he was talking to Tony. 'There you are. She's all yours. Or shall we take it in turns?'

"Tony was very rapidly removing his clothing exposing a very hard cock. Not as big as sirs, but big enough. 'Oh, yeah, let's take it in turns.'

'Ok, you go first.'

"Tony climbed on the bed and stuck his cock in my cunt with very little ceremony. But I was so wet it was fine. He made a few rapid thrusts, then pulled out so sir could take his turn. He stayed in much longer, while Tony stood by stroking his cock. When sir pulled out and Tony pushed in again, I had a small orgasm. 'See how much she loves it?' said sir, 'she has an almost infinite capacity for sex.' They took turns fucking me either slowly or furiously through several very nice orgasms. Tony was the first to come. He pulled out and fired his load over my cunt. Sir took a photo of it and then wanked himself off over me too. I loved it! It was a new adventure!

There were a few more occasions like that one. But one day, he came to the flat and said, 'You know you don't contribute anything financially to our relationship, do you? I think it's time we changed that.' What do you want me to do? I'll do anything.' 'Hmm, I know that! All you have to do is be your own slutty self. Come on.'

"He led me to his car and drove me to the hotel where I'd worked all those months before. In the car park, he said, 'Ok, Room 241. Make him happy.' 'What?' I said, not quite understanding. 'It's very simple, my little slut. You once had a fantasy about being a whore. Well now you are one. I've hired you out to some guy in room 241. Smile and do what he asks. Off you go!'

"I suppose it's quite hard to understand, but I went. I was frightened but very turned on. I almost ran away when I got to room 241, but I knew that he'd punish me if I didn't go through with it, and that would be a real punishment; a withdrawal of his love. I couldn't bear the thought of that. Also, I didn't want to let him down. So I knocked. 'Ah, Candy is it?' said a, fat ageing, bald man. I'd had many like him before and still have many like him. So I was no longer frightened. I stripped, he ogled me, fondled me and fucked me quickly. It was all over in fifteen minutes. When I got back to the car sir grabbed my cunt as soon as I got in. 'I hope you gave him a good time.'

'He seemed very happy, sir.'

He took me home and fucked me furiously for two hours, in between spankings. I'd never felt such pleasure. I liked fucking strangers and it made sir love me even more. That was over a year ago. I have four or five appointments a week, now. Sometimes more. Sir always takes me and waits for me and he always fucks me afterwards, sometimes in the car if he's really aroused by what I tell him." I giggled slightly. "Sometimes I exaggerate a little, just to make him more aroused."

"You've really given yourself to him haven't you?" said the doctor quietly as I tried not to get too aroused at the memories I was recounting.

"Oh, yes! I love him! I adore him! I told you he set me up in a flat, so I could be closer to him? Well, that's not all. He does everything for me. I have groceries and meals delivered; he chooses and buys all my clothes. He takes complete care of me. He even took over my finances."

"What?" said the doctor, with a definite note of disapproval in her voice.

"Oh, yes! I was waiting on the bed, naked, of course, for him one day. He'd already given me a thorough fucking, but I knew there was more to come. He was using his laptop at the table, also naked, when he called me over. I could see he was half-erect. 'Suck it, slut.' He ordered. So I crawled under the table and took him in my mouth. I began sucking and wanking him as I knew he liked it. 'Do you know what I'm doing, slut?' I couldn't answer, of course; I didn't really listen, I was concentrating on giving him the best blowjob I could. 'I've logged in to your bank account. Your current account and your savings. You wrote down your access details. Very careless. Almost anyone could have found them, luckily it was me. So, at this very moment, I'm transferring all your funds to my accounts where they'll be much safer.' Just at that moment, he came, copiously. I struggled a bit to swallow it all but I managed it, thinking that that was the biggest ejaculation he'd ever had in my mouth. I felt so proud. I suppose that sounds awful, doesn't it?"

"I'm not here to judge you, my dear."

"Oh, thank you. I like being looked after. That's a very old-fashioned idea isn't it? Girls are supposed to be independent and..and strong! But I'm not. I want to be cared for and cared about. Sir does that. He loves me."

"So, you have lots of men, but I'm curious, how many women clients?"

"Well, actually doctor, you're my first!"

With a smile the doctor stood up, removed her dress revealing that she was naked under it and crossed over to me. In anticipation I stretched, pulling against the restraints that held my arms behind my head and my legs apart. I wasn't afraid. She had been very kind and gentle when she trussed me up at the start of our session.

"Am I now? ", she said as she caressed my inner thigh. She was looking straight at my cunt. I'm sure it was glistening. "That's interesting. I've never had a virgin before."

She lowered herself until her tits were just above my mouth. They were big, firm tits, with big brown areolas and nipples. I craned my neck up so I could suck a nipple in. I'd never tasted a woman's nipple before, but I instantly got some idea of why men are so obsessed with our tits. It felt so good, especially when it hardened in my mouth. She swapped that for the other one as her hand slid to my cunt. I sucked her nipples in turn for a while; I could have continued all day, but she stood up and began to concentrate on my cunt. She had obviously lots of experience and it wasn't long before with her caresses and the arousal from baring my soul to her, I was gasping, moaning and writhing against my restraints, very near to an orgasm. Deftly she pinched my clit and finger-fucked me with her other hand to finish me off. I lay back, gasping.

"Happy, my dear?"

"Hmm, oh, yes, thank you. I didn't know how I'd like doing it with a woman, but I liked it, very much!"

"That's good my darling, but you have me at a disadvantage. You see, getting you off like that has made me very, very horny. And I really think that the only way I'll be truly satisfied today is if..."

She climbed onto the couch, straddled me and moved up so she was hovering over me.

"... I come on your face!"

With that, she lowered herself onto me. I could see that her cunt was glistening with arousal. It was a big cunt, I thought, though I've not see that many, with very complicated folds making up her cunt lips. Nervously, I tentatively pushed out my tongue and licked it. It tasted good, sort of tangy. I licked harder; she lowered herself more, making, 'I'm very happy' noises so I continued to lick around her vulva until it seemed appropriate to push my tongue into her vagina. It took me several attempts to find the entrance in all the folds but I found it eventually and pushed in. I tongue-fucked her trying to do to her what I'd had done to me by sir and thankfully, it worked. When she orgasmed she flooded my face with her fluids, crying out 'Yesss!' loudly.

She climbed off me and the couch quite soon after that. I hoped I'd done a good job. I'd certainly enjoyed it. Sir would be pleased with me. I began to get aroused again as I thought how I'd have to tell him all about it in great detail. Then he'd fuck me to exhaustion.

"Thank you, darling, that was lovely. Here," said the doctor. She was wiping my face with a tissue. I smiled at her. She stooped and kissed me, full on the lips. I was surprised, as clients don't usually kiss, certainly not so deeply and tenderly anyway. After a few seconds I kissed her back. It felt good. Her tongue probed my mouth, I sucked it in and we tongue-fenced for a little while. Then she gently but thoroughly licked her juices off my face. Finally, she untied me."

"Darling, that was lovely. I shall book you again."

"Of course, doctor. I've enjoyed it," I said with genuine enthusiasm, because I had enjoyed it and I wanted more. When I was showered and dressed, she embraced me and kissed me again. I almost ran out to the car where sir was waiting for me. I knew he'd have a hard-on. My cunt tingled with anticipation.

**********************************************************************

After showering, the doctor towelled herself off with a sigh. The girl had been spectacularly sexy; but also attractive through her vulnerability and sheer...prettiness! It had been easily the doctor's best sexual experience. She couldn't shake off a slight feeling of guilt, though.

"The girl's being manipulated and exploited," she thought, "And I've contributed to her exploitation by hiring her. But she was gorgeous!"

Returning to her study she sat at her desk glancing at the couch with a smile as she passed it. She had used call girls many times, never thinking much about their background stories. What she'd heard that day worried her. She didn't understand the submissive aspect of the girl's story at all. But she'd enjoyed being so dominant. "Well," she thought, "I'm an astronomer, not a psychologist. But I'd better not use her again."