On the Couch with Uncle Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here with you. What do you expect?"

"Mom called and told me about Aunt Laura."

"And you're asking why I'm happy?" Hank laughed as they crossed the street, and then added, "it was for the best even though I didn't like the way she did it. She's happy with the Magnum Man, and he's got a nicer house than ours so she just moved in with him and I bought her out. Now I have a house that was comfortable when we were four and too big when it was just us two. Now? I'm thinking of taking in boarders."

"Save a room for me when I visit," Erin told him as they reached the cab, and Hank helped his niece up onto the step with a hand on he butt, something that she noticed and laughed at.

"This is neat! It's like a little house," Erin said, but as she reached down to pick of an empty chip bag she told him he needed a maid, but when she pulled the curtain back and saw the sleeper she really got excited. "Awesome. You can do anything back here. A little heater too. Come back here and join me."

"Okay," Hank said as he moved his burly body into the compartment. "First time two people have been back her at once since your aunt took a trip along with me."

"Plenty of room, "Erin declared as she peeled her jacket off.

"Don't you want to go eat?"

"Not hungry. Horny," she quipped. "You aren't hungry either. You had chips."

"I've been driving all day," Hank said. "Not all that fresh."

"Being savaged by a funky trucker? Yum. That's a lot taken off my bucket list."

"So how is school going? Any boyfriends?"

"School is good but the boys are hiding. Went to a football game with a guy and got groped in exchange for a Big Mac," Erin admitted. "That's it, but I do spend a lot of time studying."

"Roommates?"

"One, and she's cool. You might like her. Big boobs."

"I'm not a boob man."

"That's right, you're more into the mudflaps."

"Mudflaps?" Hank roared. "I swear you're something. For the record I was not a butt fan either until I saw yours. I see that you aren't wearing a bra. Is that the college girl enjoying her freedom."

Maybe but - oh. Got something to show you," Erin chirped. "See if you were serious or not. Ready?"

"Ready," her uncle said, and when his niece raised her arms and put her hands behind her head he laughed and slapped his thigh.

'Well, what do you think?" Erin asked as she revealed her armpits with nice tufts of brown hair sprouting out of the hollows. "Haven't shaved since my visit to you."

"I hope you didn't do that on my account, but I think it looks fantastic on you," Hank admitted.

"I bet if I looked like this on the couch that night you wouldn't have been licking. My roommate says I'm scary hairy."

"It would take more than that to scare me, and by the way, hair is much softer on the tongue than stubble," Hank told her. "I bet you get a lot of kidding with those furry armpits."

"Not really. This place is full of tree-huggers and hippies born too late so I'm far from the only one so feel free to nibble away without judgment. Well see what happens as the evening goes on. By the way, did you happen to bring - oh!" Erin said when her uncle pulled the lube out of his pocket. "Good boy, and there's still plenty left."

"Who else am I going to use it on?"

"Are the doors locked?" Erin asked, and after her uncle nodded she nonchalantly peeled her blouse off and chirped, "Ta-da. Did you notice that the left boob is bigger than the right?"

"I don't know. I think your right areola is a bit bigger than the left so it might look that way. Whatever, they'e beautiful and they seem to be bigger."

"Right. Maybe I'm a 32 and a half A," Erin said as she unbuttoned her jeans. "This is going to be great. No looking over our shoulders and I can yelp all I want, and we've got all night. A little fridge! Anything in it? Awesome. We don't have to leave this until morning."

"What about when nature calls?" Hank asked.

"What do you do?"

"For number one I've got a big mason jar hidden up front."

"I'm game for at least trying."

"Now that is something I want to see," Hank said as Erin's panties came off.

"Fine by me, after all there isn't much of me you haven't seen."

"True enough," the aging trucker said as he peeled his shirt off, feeling younger with every passing minute. "True enough."

***

Thanks for reading.