On the Dance Floor: Megan Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile she said, "That's it," and pivoting, turned and led the way back, never once looking at Clark.

I sat on my chair, sipping another one of Una's rum and coke, looking like a prim and proper mother and wife. My head having been cleared by the vigorous fucking I'd gotten, I was good for another drink or two. I sat there looking on with tolerant eyes as one family couple or the other indulged each other's bodies on the dance floor, thinking that this shit must run in the family. I found myself wondering, and trying to guess from body language and exchanged glances, who was fucking who.

Another hour passed, during which time I danced two songs each with my DJ nephew and another uncle, this one about my age, plus a stranger, looking just out of his teens, maybe twenty. As was expected, judging from everything that had happened during the night, both family men held me close and let me have the full hardness of their dicks pressed against my crotch. I gave them a ride for their money matching them stroke for stroke. What the heck. The young stranger was a bit hesitant but after a while as I let him know by subtly pressing my thighs against his guarded hardon, that my oyster shell had been pried open and eaters were welcome, he went for it. I responded with just enough movement and eagerness to give and receive pleasure without coming over as a loose mature woman. Unlike Una, I didn't throw my all into it.

I saw my son, husband and daughter coming towards where I was sitting, my husband staggering shamefully. Babs informed me that she was sleeping over. I had a niggling thought, but soon shrugged it off and told her okay. Clark drove us home. I went straight for the bathroom, then I had some coffee and headed for my bedroom. I heard loud snoring coming from husband. I let a little time pass before I got up and left the room. I turned the knob on Clark's door and breathed a sigh of relief when it obliged. I crossed the floor and went to his bed. He was lying on his back naked, cock semi erect. I stepped out of my nightie. I wasn't wearing panties.

I climbed onto the bed and went straight for his cock. Holding up the big piece of semi hard meat I licked the length of underbelly. He bolted up with a little cry, but soon relaxed as he recognized me. I licked the big balls and sucked them into my hot wet mouth. Then I was sucking him hard, real hard, grunting and slobbering while dragging my nails down his belly and thighs, just stopping short of bruising the muscled skin. My head bobbed rapidly up and down, then I was chewing the hard meat while tantalizing fingers teased and squeezed his inflamed testicles.

"Mammy turn around," I heard him whisper breathlessly.

Without dislodging the cock I shifted my body and straddled Clark's torso, my hot ass in line with his face. He rose up and crouched, finding my dripping crack. He licked the hungry pussy with several long strokes, then suddenly pulled my thick cheeks wide and poked his tongue into my ass hole. I clenched my mighty cheeks around his face and moaned with passion through a cock stuffed mouth. He probed my ass for a while, making me wiggle under the ticklish onslaught. Then he was eating his mammy's pussy from the back as hungrily as I was eating his cock.

"Mammy, yuh pussy taste and smell so fucking good ... oooh," my baby said.

Eventually I dragged myself forward away from his mouth and holding the throbbing cock steady, impaled myself. I let it all sink into me, then I was riding him hard with quick jerks and deep grinding rolls. I leaned backward on one hand, then used the other hand to tease my hardened clit with quick swipes like a DJ working his turntable to make screeching sounds. I made my own screeching sounds as an orgasm hit my guts and floored me. I lurched forward, a bucking, jerking nerve wreck of hot, sweating woman flesh, cock still in me as I trembled and jerked. I couldn't get away because his strong hands held me firm around the hips, keeping me from sliding forward and away.

Still pinned to me, Clark maneuvered onto this knees between my thick sweaty thighs maintaining his grip on my hips. I leaned my face onto the mattress, my ass high, and my hands stretched out, gripping the edge of the mattress. I couldn't contain my moans and shrieks as my son pounded my pussy from behind. Luckily, Babs having remained at the party house was not in the bedroom next door to hear the sensual racket I was making. I hoped that my husband was too lost in drunken slumber to hear any little sound that might manage to travel the distance to where our bedroom was. Fuck! The hammering my son was giving me was so sweet I just let go and let myself get lost in the pleasure, noise and all. His groin area was slapping against my ass, thwack, thwack, thwack or bop, bop, bop, depending on the angle he was hitting from at the time and what was most getting the blows. My pussy was sore but happy.

I don't know when it happened, but suddenly I was lying flat, stretched out on my stomach, legs wide, Clark between them, also stretched out, pounding my pussy and bouncing on my bounce able, big ass. I was dizzy with pleasure and wet as a sponge. I felt him biting into the back of my neck and shoulders, sending sweet love pain through my body. But he was being careful not to cut or hurt me excessively. His hips moved into top gear and I closed in my legs a bit, as I took the rapid slamming, until I heard my baby make a deep growling sound and began to shake on his mammy's big batty as he shot cock juice into her pussy hole. I found myself sobbing with happiness and could have screamed when rolled me over and lovingly licked the pussy he'd just battered, like a cat cleaning a kitten. I was happier and more sexually satisfied than I'd ever been in my life


12