On the Dance Floor: Two Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished shaking, she straightened up and took my hand. She pulled me to her bedroom and we threw our wet bodies onto the bed. We lay still for a while, each locked in our own thoughts. After some time, she straightened up, and backing me straddled my body and began sucking my cock. It quickly puffed up and stretched out to maximum. She guided it into her pokey and began riding me hard, bouncing, and jerking and grinding while I occasionally pinched and slapped the thick bouncing bottom. Fifteen minutes later she screeched and shuddered violently before falling forward.

I got her to get up and phone my mom, asking if I'd got home as yet. When mom said no she told her to tell me that I'd forgotten the book, and that I could collect it at her workplace the next day. That took care of mom. I placed Debbie on her back and rode her pussy for close to an hour before I finally climaxed.

We lay wrapped up in each other's sweaty body for a while, before Debbie got up and went to a vanity. She rummaged through a drawer then came back to the bed and threw something on my chest. I picked it off and looked at it. It was a key on a ring.

"This is yours to turn in my lock whenever you like. You're officially man of the house," she said grinning.

"What about your flat mate, aren't you worried about what she might think or say?" i asked.

"No I'm not, she has a little taboo secret too, I found out accidentally, and also if she doesn't ask the right question, she won't get the right answer ... I won't be too demanding, I'll be here for you when you want. Hell, I don't like company much, anyway, I guess you know that."

The next day while at work I received a call from Alicia.

"Hi, sweetheart," she said

I'd expected the call, but not the sweetheart.

"You know, as soon as we got home he took off on me right in front of the kids. I thought I was in for a couple of slaps and shoving around, but I was saved by the bell. The doorbell. A couple of guys from his workplace and their wives happened to be passing by and decided to stop in. by the time they left he was too drunk to stand up on his own, and probably forgot all about the aborted fight."

We chatted for a while, during which she told me she'd been thinking about me all the time since last night. I told her it was the same with me, which was a lie. I did think about her for a brief moment, wondering if she'd evaded a fight with my uncle. Debbie was so much on my mind there hadn't been space for much else.

Later that night I was in bed when my phone vibrated. It was a text.

Alicia: "Hi honey, what's up ... the storm seems to have blown over."

Me: I'm glad, I was so worried ... where are you now?"

Alicia: "In bed, you?"

Me: "In bed too, so technically we're in bed together."

Alicia: "Lol, I guess so ... isn't that something?"

I decided to press full ahead

Me: Yeah, something to think about and look forward to, maybe."

Alicia: "Seems like you've got plans."

Me: "Yes, I've been doing some thinking, imagining certain scenarios ... Me and you.

Alicia: "Sounds good. I've been doing some thinking as well ... but these kind of thoughts could be dangerous. I hope Eddie doesn't read minds, lol ... oops, talk about the devil. I gotta go. Xoxoxo"

I grabbed my hard cock and began wanking it to visions in my head of Alicia sitting in front of me in her white shorts, thick thighs spread, showing a creased mound. Fifteen minutes later I spurted hot cum all over my chest.

The next day during lunch break I called her.

"Hi there sweet auntie, just touching base. I've been thinking about you."

"Hey, same here honey ... you're a breath of fresh air." She replied

"Breathe in as much as you can," I said.

"I aim to, I think I want you all over inside me."

"I'll make myself light for you to take in," I replied.

"I can already feel you."

For the next two days we texted each other regularly. She sent me one on Thursday night while I was pounding Debbie's pussy. I didn't see it until two hours later when I got home. It was after midnight so I didn't risk a reply.

Saturday morning my parents and siblings left for an all day visit out of town. I got a call from Alicia saying she'd just dropped of the girls at her sister's for the day. She said she had an important matter to attend to, but as soon as she finished that she would be coming by us to pay my mom a visit, so we would get a chance to see each other. I told her I was looking forward to the visit. Fifteen minutes later i was standing at a closed window looking out aimlessly, when Alicia pulled up outside the house. She couldn't see me because it was a mirrored window.

When she turned to exit her car I got a voyeur's dream sight - tight white panties covering a huge mound. I felt my cock beat faster than my heart and as she entered the yard, chubby, juicy body bouncing under a short armless, purple and black striped, body hugging shift with a deep V-neck and buttons all down the front, it rose to full attention. I waited until she rang the bell before going to the door. I was bare chested.

"You're in good shape, George."

"You too, you look so juicy," I said eying her over.

"Thank you ... I see your dad's car, but not your mom's. She's out," She said.

"She and the girls have gone out, into the country for the entire day. They left since six."

"And you kept that to yourself, naughty boy," she said, wagging a finger at me.

"Because I wanted you all to myself, I couldn't take the chance of you not coming,"

I bent over, put my hands behind her knees, scooped her up and walked away.

"George, what are you doing, where are you taking me? ... Put me down ... your father ... "

"I'm taking you to fuck you ... He's gone with them." I said, laughing.

She laughed too, telling me that I was full of tricks and surprises. I took her straight to my bedroom which was right there on the ground floor. I pushed open the door with my foot, walked over to the bed and threw her little chubby body on it. She bounced about briefly before settling on her back, legs spread, white covered, fat pussy staring at me. I got out of my shorts in one swift move and stood there looking down at her, my fully erect cock throbbing, veins bulging.

"Oh my god, George, you're really gonna fuck me ... oh shit!" she cried out, followed by a giggle.

I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, causing her dress to ride further up. I took hold of the waist of the white panties and dragged it off. Spreading her wide, I stuck my face into her crotch, deeply inhaling the musky, intoxicating woman aroma. I rubbed my face vigorously all over the slightly bushy vulva. Her hands grabbed my head, holding it there as she bucked against it.

"Oh shit, oh shit, George, I didn't expect this. Ooooooooh!

I stuck my tongue in the crack and she gasped. She was still bucking, passionately fucking my face, my head trapped in soft but strong hands. I probed the pink for a while, then sucked the thick folds of lips into my mouth and chewed them up a bit, before capturing the clit and treating it to a royal licking and sucking, she bucking and undulating all the time. My face was wet with her juices, my nose stuffed and tickling. I snorted. She was moaning and groaning and whimpering as she worked under me, never letting go of my head. Me, never letting go of the trapped clit.

"George, yuh sure nobody's home ... yuh sure no fucking body's home?" she asked, now panting heavily and winding like crazy.

I mumbled a pussy muffled, "Just me and you."

As if acknowledging that as clearance, she let out a loud:

"Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Oh gawd, oh fuck, George, George, George!" as her entire body trembled and flopped about on the mattress.

She landed on her belly and I grabbed her hips and pushed my face in her ass crack, spreading the cheeks so I could go deep. She finally became still and I pulled the massive cheeks aside and licked the inner walls, then probed the puckered hole, licking away pussy juice.

I turned her over onto her back and slowly loosened the first two buttons of the light shift. I scooped both full breasts out of the bra, and was surprised that in spite of them being so big, they tapered into a cone-like end that was almost all areola, with just a hint of nipples on the rounded tip - a big cone. I licked one of the fleshy fruits and then took the round brown tip into my mouth. I felt the teeny weeny nipple harden against my tongue. I was between her legs and she was squirming under my stomach, getting it smeared with pussy juice. I used one hand to crush and squeeze the breast that wasn't being sucked, wanting to get the most delight out of the two creamy, brown tipped beauties.

My free hand moved down and I raised my stomach off the wet pussy she was jerking up against, and replaced it with a hand, that cupped the soft wet bump and fondled it ardently. She began humping the hand like she'd been doing my stomach. I let a middle finger slip in the crack and probe inside her, angling up in search of the G-spot. I must have touched something for she gave a loud moan and shook her head from side to side.

"Georgie boy, put yuh cock in me now, please ... I want it bad," she pleaded.

I shifted position, arching my back, but keeping the big soft tip in my mouth as I centered my hard, swollen stick at her dripping cunt entrance. I felt her fingers hold it, in a guiding grip as she shifted her body a little. I pushed forward and forced my meat into the amazingly tight hole. Her body trembled and she groaned long and hard as I forced the resisting walls aside and plunged into her depths.

"Oh jeeeeeez, you're big, unhhhh, ooooooh ... gawd, yuh splitting me," she cried, sinking sharp fingernails into my bare back.

I began to move in the tight pussy hole, making long but careful strokes.

"Ooooooooh, yes ... yes, fuck me Georgie boy, fuck yuh auntie little pussy ... ooooooh, I like this."

I released her bubby from my mouth and raised my upper torso up, placing my hands on the bed at her sides I began to make quicker, pounding strokes, she spread her short caramel legs wide, reaching up and holding each foot by the toes, as she took the vigorous cock pounding. After a good long hammering, I went deep in her, pressing the base of my manhood onto on her meaty vaginal lips. I remained still, buried in her for a while before starting a slow but pressured grind. She had a thumb in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily, saliva flowing out the sides. I felt her tap my ass a few times and I stopped my grinding. She took over, wriggling furiously under me, her arms wrapped around my back and suddenly she was crying out:

"Ooooooh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,"

Her body shook in spasms. She released me and flung her hands wide as it throwing them away, surrendering her little body to the force of her feelings.

I got onto my knees, gripped her knees, a thumb going under, into each bend. I spread them wide. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass, elevating her pussy. Holding her like that, I began hitting her with short fast strokes. She gasped loud and then was panting as I pounded her, delighting in the look of her exposed bubbies, partly held up by the bra, bouncing saucily, as if deliberately teasing me. It spurred me on and I began riding her harder and faster and deeper, loving the way she threw her hands to the side, head thrown back in total surrender as her pussy took blows. I felt my climax grab hold of my nerves and i dived into her deep and hard as the ignited nerves exploded.

"Owwww!" Aunt Alicia screamed as I touched her tender wall.

My body shook for a long time, before I rolled off of the tiny, chubby sex kitten.

Sometime later we were both lying on our bellies, an arm thrown over the other's back, when I felt her hand move to my butt and started caressing the muscled cheek. I felt a finger slip into the crack and gently touched my hole.

"I liked when you licked me there, is it alright if I do that to you ... I've never done it before, but i feel like doing it now."

I gave her the ok.

On her belly, between my spread legs, her surprisingly long tongue explored my ass hole and its surroundings, driving me mad and getting me hard. She slobbered and snorted loudly and told me how much she was enjoying it. She stayed at it for a while, until I could take the passivity no more. I slipped away from her and positioned myself between her legs, she still on her belly, the short but big and fluffy ass like a tempting cheesecake before my eyes. I lowered myself onto her and positioned my cock.

"I don't think I could take it in there Georgie, maybe another time, I need time to think about it and steel my mind,"

"Okay, Auntie, we've got time." I said.

She helped me enter her pussy. She lay flat as I stretched out on her and began humping away. I fucked her like that, bumping on the fine, fluffy ass until she came with a loud screech and I with a loud, deep growl.

We were in the kitchen having a snack when she suddenly said:

"Living with your Uncle is not easy, but I have to be strong, for the girls sake, until they come of age ... but sometimes I feel weak and tired ... and I wish I had someone to lean on ... someone to talk to, who would really listen ... someone I could go to for some loving and feel alive with ... if you could be that someone, George, it would make me so happy ... I won't interfere with whatever other life you have, I promise."

Her eyes were pleading with me as she continued. "All I want basically is for you to show me some love and fuck me every now and then, as a woman, not an object ... it doesn't have to be regularly; I won't try to tie you down."

"We can make it happen, we can give you a nice little satisfying, secret life, I'm willing to try," I said, meaning it,

She kissed me deeply. When we broke apart, she went into her little purse and took out a key that she handed to me.

"My brother who works on sea has an apartment in town. He comes home every six or seven weeks and stays for a week or so. He lets me keep the key to his place in case any family member comes into the city on business and needs a place to stay, only for a night or two, at the most - he's strict about that. This is a copy that I got made this morning. You can use it to go there and wait for me whenever we decide to meet, or to get in if I am already there waiting."

I was thinking how lucky I am to have two lovely mature and understanding aunties who both wanted to have me as their fuck boy. Oh lucky me! The thought got me hard. She noticed my state and smiled. She slid off the chair and got under the table between my legs. The first thing she did was to push the hard cock back and lick my balls. I pushed forward to the edge of the chair so she could get better access. She licked and sucked and probed my balls and ass hole with an adept tongue, and with urgency. Then she pulled the cock down and sucked it hard with quick, bobbing head movements.

I got up and took her hands and helped her out from under the table. I lifted her and placed her to lie on the table top, her ass right on the edge. I sat on the chair and worked her pussy over with an eager tongue and lips, eating away at the fine, thick pussy, while she created a ruckus of sex sounds, free in the knowledge she couldn't be heard. I'd never know any other woman with such a wide variety of stimulating sex sounds and talk. When she was begging for it with her eyes and pulsating pussy, I stood up and rammed my hard cock into her.

She asked me to keep her legs held down in a split as I fucked her. I obliged, keeping her pinned, while with similarly wide-spread and thrown back arms, she gripped the edges of the little round kitchen table as I fucked her in that strange but supreme position of a woman offering everything to her man. I delighted in the sight of the marvelous breasts, spread over her chest and bouncing with every thrust of my cock. I fucked her till she was winded but fully satisfied.

12