On the Edge

Story Info
A dragon gets edged by a stranger...
6.1k words
5.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Karrn grinned, in his element while he was working the lights at the Friday evening dance at one of the biggest furry conventions in the States. The dance floor before him was filled with happy furries of all genders and species, coming together to party, to have fun, to see friends -- anything went at a furry con. It was one of the dragon's favourite places to be, finally feeling at home again after dealing with the work and grind of the normal world outside the bounds of the furry fandom.

He spread his wings out to balance himself a little as he operated the lights, enjoying the thrum of music through his body, how even the bass rooted him in place. It made him feel more present than even he was, lights swinging, crossing the dance floor, a light show that everyone would remember as they glanced off the walls, everything running perfectly in time with the DJ's set.

The bass boomed and he parted his lips slightly, his blue scales dim from his position, though Karrn knew exactly what he was doing as he switched the lights on the crowd to flash, shifting through pink to green to gold and blue. Wait, blue? That wasn't meant to be on that set! Karrn chuckled to himself, shaking his head, and set up the correct cue, for even the drake had to admit that he had been just a little distracted.

He couldn't help that he was horny, but, of course, he still wanted to operate the lights. It wasn't exactly something that he was just going to turn down and set aside because he was a little bit fidgety, not quite knowing what to do with himself. He could have just gotten off before the con using his own paw, though there didn't seem to be at all as much fun in that, not for the dragon. He wanted to hang out with someone first, get to know them a bit -- and then have that fun.

But working at some of the DJ sets at the con meant that he hadn't had the chance to get closer to some at the convention yet, which was proving to be quite an inconvenience to him too. Setting up the next light sequence, he rummaged in his overly deep pockets for his phone, dragging his short claws back against the fabric of his jeans as he did so. It was awkward, yes, but not overly so, not as he checked his phone and the Barq app: a well-known dating and friend app for furries. Just for anyone there that wanted to hang out, socialise and, yes, screw around too.

He flicked through profile after profile, able to search a list of furies who had said that they would be up for something at the con, though no one took his fancy. It was not that they all looked the same or anything, just that it was harder to see who the real anthro was behind the picture. Some had expansive text detail in their profiles that tired him just trying to read it quickly and others had only a snippet that didn't tell the dragon anything about them at all.

Karrn sighed. Nothing of interest, though they could very well be interesting to him if he was face to face with them. Things were different when they weren't just on a digital screen, nothing more than pixels. He wanted the real thing and to talk to someone, one on one.

Sex too... Damn it, he was really fucking horny.

He went back to focusing on the lights, not wanting to slip up. He wanted to come back to do the operating again the next year, though perhaps for not as many DJ sets as he had that time. It had proven to be a lot more work than Karrn had anticipated. Maybe that was why he was having trouble finding someone?

After only a short time, he checked his phone again. And that was when things got interesting.

A message?

Karrn grinned as he opened it -- within the Barq app. Huh, he hadn't scrolled over that account yet and, strangely enough, the profile was empty too, with no profile picture. The name read, though that was, quite frankly, annoying. Who couldn't think of a username?

Ah, actually there was one photo in there -- a cock picture. Rather typical, though it was a rather nice canine dick with a fully engorged knot at the base, a red-brown with a good, tapered tip. There was no kink list either though or no other information, bar a single line marking them as a dominant.

He scrolled down, reading the message.

Anonymous: Meet me at 1:10 in the backstage hallway. Third door on the right, last stall. Don't be late.

Karrn raised an eyebrow, the anthro dragon's tail swinging lightly behind him. Who did they think they were to just start off with bossing him around like that? Yet his body clearly responded to it differently, a sense of tightness growing around his crotch as his cock made itself known once again. It swelled a little, plumping out with blood, need rising within him.

Damn it...

As suspicious as it was, kind of off-kilter...he still wanted to see. He was curious, though when had that ever set him right? Karrn shook his head, letting out a soft sigh that made his nostrils flutter, his tail hanging a little bit lower.

But he didn't have to worry about it right away, no, not even as his tail swished back and forth, the tip flicking, agitated in his arousal. The DJ had changed the music to a calmer set and he cursed under his breath, hastening to pull down the faders to stop the light show.

Ugh!

He shouldn't have been so distracted, but he was. Karrn ground his teeth together, resolving to concentrate for the rest of the show.

Yet his mind wandered and drifted, all the way up to half midnight, his shift ending at one. Had that other guy realised that his shift finished at one? So that he would be able to make the bathroom at ten past? It seemed like they could have been watching him.

He still didn't know, even though Karrn rocked his weight back and forth, not quite knowing, the shift of his weight in his shoes uncomfortable, his tail weighting him backwards. Just how was he supposed to work something like that out? He could have been walking into something seedy...

Sometimes, it all came down to a snap decision.

As his replacement, a red panda, headed in to take over the light controls for the rest of the night and the dances, he took a breath and smiled, waving as he stepped away. It was a front and a face that he was putting on, trying to quell the suddenly frantic beating of his heart. Why was he so damn nervous? He had no reason at all to be nervous!

And yet he still was. Yet, he still felt unease twisting and coiling and pooling in the pit of his stomach, swirling about, back and forth, leaping up and down. He wanted it and yet there was anxiety there too, excitement fluttering.

It was all just so confusing.

Without letting himself think about it too much, he headed backstage, glancing about, his scales prickling. He had a right to be there, he didn't have to be so nervous. Yet...he was anyway. Maybe for other reasons.

Heading down to the third door, he realised, quite aptly for such things, that it led into the bathroom. Karrn leaned back, the dull thump of music from the DJ emanating through, though it was softened slightly back there.

"Well..."

He took a deep breath, his cock twitching within his jeans. He hadn't bothered with underwear that evening, thinking that he didn't need it, which he regretted in hindsight. If Karrn had had something to keep his throbbing dick in check, well, maybe he wouldn't have ended up in there. But that was not something that Karrn was ever going to regret.

He ducked into the bathroom swiftly, going for the last stall, thankful, at least, that it seemed to be empty in there. The floor rose coldly against his feet, even though he was wearing shoes; it somehow felt chillier in there than out on the dance floor. That did make sense, considering the number of bodies out there, even if it seemed to set the bathroom apart.

Slipping into the stall quietly, as if he was afraid of disturbing anything, Karrn exhaled softly, making sure to lock the door behind him. Whatever the hell he was getting into, even if it was kinky, perhaps, he didn't want to be snuck up on. Even a drake like him had to be careful, despite him thinking that he was more than capable of both protecting and looking after himself.

"So... What's this all about?"

It had to be getting on to ten past one in the morning by then; Karrn had never felt so awake. Glancing around, he startled faintly, for there was one feature of the bathroom that was very much not supposed to be there. Like the gloryhole set into the side, dark and gaping, as if it was inviting his attention even then.

"Oh..."

He had to admit it; that was kind of hot. But there was no one else there, not in the bathroom -- he would have heard them by then if they were there. Karrn flicked his tail uncertainly, wondering what he was supposed to do. Was he supposed to be the one to stick his dick through the gloryhole, like he was waiting for someone to come in and get a surprise cock? But, no -- the crude lines and scribblings around the gloryhole seemed to suggest (if he was trying to decipher them) that it was the receiving end, the taking end.

Butt here!

Suck me off!

Blow me!

xxx

"What's that last one supposed to mean?"

And lots of arrows pointing into the hole, though those could have referenced the top or the bottom side, quite frankly. A line of tally marks seemed to denote the number that had been serviced, or had serviced others, in there.

Karrn shivered, unable to deny the heat pooling in the pit of his stomach.

"Mm..."

He smirked faintly, head twitching up as someone else came into the bathroom. That was what he was waiting for, turning around, though it was inviting to open the door, to see who was there. They had asked him to go into the gloryhole stall for a reason and, damn it, he wanted to see what they had planned out for him too.

Maybe I'll get my muzzle fucked good and hard...

That would be a start, at least, even though he would have much rather gotten off, considering how his cock had leapt up to rock hardness, as if it had only been waiting for the cue. He wanted it, yes, his arousal tangling with his sense of better judgement. For Karrn, it had always been like that.

No, he had to hold back, stepping back in anticipation from the glory hole, just so he could best see what came through it. He wouldn't open the door, he'd allow the other guy his anonymity, just as he seemed to want.

Yet there was not a canine cock of any kind pushed through the hole as the fur on the other side unzipped, no. It was a paw that came through with grey fur -- perhaps a wolf, not a dog like he'd assumed. It was still a very nice cock that he'd seen in the picture, even if he had not quite been able to decipher the fur that it was attached to. Did it even matter?

"Uh..."

Karrn rubbed the back of his neck, though the other anthro was quiet, merely gesturing with their fingers, indicating for him to put something through the hole. That had to be his cock, right?

The dragon licked his lips. He hadn't expected that. Frankly, Karrn wasn't at all sure what he had expected, though most doms that he had had fun with before liked getting their dick sucked, whether they were a gentle dom or a rougher dom (as long as he was in the mood for it, he was up for that too). Did they get off from bringing someone else off, perhaps, a different rush of control? Karrn could get behind that.

Ah, to hell with it...

He still didn't quite know what he was doing and getting himself into, but Karrn no longer cared. It was impossible to care much when it was not as if he could think of any possible way that it could come back badly on him. Just a bit of fun...and he was definitely due an orgasm!

Slipping down his jeans and unbuttoning them, he eased them down only enough to free his swelling shaft, the waistband stretching a little where it had that little bit of give in it, allowing the dragon to keep his length out. It was a little more comfortable like that, though the fabric hung a little awkwardly around his thighs, slipping where the denim didn't quite catch on the rougher edges of his scales.

He'd just have to deal with that.

"Alright then..."

Karrn muttered to himself, as if the dragon had to ever so slightly psyche himself up for what he was doing. He hadn't had a drink since that burger at lunch, not wanting to drink on an empty stomach, and he had tried, at the very least, to keep a clear head while operating the lights too, avoiding alcohol. For things like sliding his hardening, pink shaft through a gloryhole he would have liked the slight fuzz of alcohol around the edges of his mind. That was not going to be possible, however, not unless he backed out of the gloryhole and the bathroom, the tapered head of his cock leading the way, as it always did.

"Mmm..."

A low hum from the other side of the wall. Maybe the wolf liked what they saw? That was good, though Karrn shivered, shuffling in a little closer to the wall and huffing softly as he rested his paws against it. The dragon's fingers splayed out, though the hard plastic of the dividing wall between the stalls swiftly warmed to the growing heat of his scales. It had a slight texture to it and, as the wolf on the other side ran his paws over Karrn's cock, Karrn did his best to ground himself. Even if he was sensitive, he didn't want to cum too quickly.

That wouldn't have been any fun for him.

"Unff..."

Karrn grunted, his nostrils flaring as he puffed out breath. That felt rather good, in fact, his sensitive cock throbbing and twitching lightly, the faintest sheen of pre-cum lingering at the tip. The fur on the other side thumbed the head of his cock lightly, smearing that pre-cum over the length a little more, just for an added bit of slickness. It was by no means enough to lube him up entirely, though the dragon found himself rather getting into it. It was interesting, though not for the first time, to have all the attention on him, and he caught himself sinking, with a soft sense of heated luxury, into it, more and more.

He tried to roll his hips as he grunted again, wanting to be quiet, but not quite finding that he had it in himself to do so. The wolf gripped his cock firmly, pumping up and down, and Karrn sucked in a breath.

"Ah, fuck..."

Such a simple move -- and yet it hit all the right spots for Karrn, with how it mimicked thrusting. He wanted to thrust, to hump and to grind, to lose himself in the rhythm of sex. And yet the gloryhole forced him to hold back, to keep his distance, even as his knot ached at the base. It was not always obvious, at first glance, that he had a knot, though it was somewhat common amongst Western drakes. It was soft at that time, though the tingling prickle of sensation aching through it told the tale of orgasm wanting to pull through him, of wanting to go all the way, of needing, so very desperately, to release that carnal desire of spending his seed.

"Mmm..."

Karrn's eyelids fluttered; the drake resisted the urge to close his eyes. Not that there was anything for him to see there, though he didn't want to give in to absolutely everything, not quite yet. A submissive pull tugged him closer to the wall, swallowing the whine in his throat as the wolf's apparently skilled fingers slid down around the base of his cock, squeezing faintly.

Ah... He must have worked out that Karrn had a knot then. And Karrn liked how the wolf was taking his time, rubbing around the head of his cock, pausing whenever Karrn wasn't quite able to hold back and let out a little grunt or groan of need. Following what Karrn liked, the tiny giveaways that he let loose with regard to the desires of his hard-on, the wolf stimulated him, though Karrn was even more surprised when a hot, wet tongue lapped lightly over the head of his cock.

Karrn was not able to stop himself from groaning that time, shuddering and thrusting forward so that his hips slapped the dividing wall. The wolf knew that he had him then, slowly, torturously patient, taking the length of the dragon's cock into his maw. But not all the way, all at once, no. That would have been too easy for the dragon as Karrn whined and puffed, his tail curling and flicking, back and forth, within the suddenly tight confines of the bathroom stall. It was claustrophobic in there but the only way that he wanted to "get out" was through the wall, to really get every last drop of whatever the hell it was that other anthro had in store for him.

As it was, the wall and the gloryhole kept him nicely in place for the pleasure of his dominant of the moment.

His cock warmed as the wolf curled and lashed his tongue against the underside of his cock, scooping the flexible appendage along Karrn's sensitive length. The drake moaned, tipping his head forward so that his forehead rested on the wall. His entire body quivered. He didn't know how it was possible to be so needy and yet he let the wolf take him along, exactly as the dom wanted him to be taken. The wolf seemed to find all the sensitive spots, even how he liked a twisting lap of the tongue, curling around the base of his length and then spiralling, to the extent of what a muzzle could do, as it was dragged back towards the tip of his cock.

He couldn't stop himself, however, from aching closer and closer to that high of orgasm, tension coiling in his loins. It had to come, grunting, licking his lips, unwittingly showing the wolf just how close he was.

The wolf drew back a little and Karrn didn't think twice before slamming himself all the way up against the wall, hips rammed forward, not wanting to lose an inch of that muzzle. The wolf seemed to let out a breathy chuckle, tickling the head of his cock lightly, though Karrn would not have cared one little bit even if the wolf had been laughing at him. How could he care when lust was rising, the need to cum growing stronger and stronger as the wolf gripped the base of his shaft, squeezing that softly growing knot.

With his body pressed up tight against the wall, his knot swelled, the drake panting heavily. The wolf had his entire cock within his paw, not quite taking him into the back of his throat; that was only due to his knot, which the wolf had in his fingers, massaging and stimulating it, making it pump up more and more at that edge. It was the edge of no return, when the drake would tumble into the delirious freefall of climax, all with the wolf there to catch him at the bottom of it.

He liked that part too. The part where a dom protected and cared for him. Even though Karrn was a switch, he did enjoy submitting more and, also, playing the part of the dom caring for his sub. All in all, he submitted more than he dominated.

His knot inflated fully and yet the drake did not realise what had happened. Not for a few moments, at least, not until the wolf softened his stimulation, drawing back as the dragon gave a needy, frustrated whine.

"Oh, come on!"

He wasn't supposed to be demanding, not like that, yet Karrn could not stop the words from bursting from his lips. He had been so close! Hadn't the wolf seen that? Or maybe that was the entire point of it as he tried to pull back, just so he could adjust his stance a little, and found that he could not.

Damn it!

His heart pounded, mouth suddenly dry. He'd knotted the wall! His knot had swollen to its full size, so large that he couldn't even pull back through the gloryhole! He was stuck! What the hell was he going to do?

12