On the Edge Pt. 01

Story Info
Melissa's boyfriend used edging to get her to go into trance.
4.1k words
4.63
12.6k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa, are you alright?" The voice of her co-worker Jane dragged her back to reality.

"Oh yes, sorry, I zoned out for a minute there." Melissa chuckled nervously while tossing her hair back.

"You have been doing that a lot lately," Jane said. "Are you sure everything is okay?"

Melissa blushed. She hadn't realized that anyone else had noticed that she was often not doing her work and just daydreaming. Or not so much daydreaming, as reliving memories of the previous night with her boyfriend Mike.

"Yeah, I've just not been getting a lot of sleep lately." It wasn't a lie, she really had started to have trouble sleeping but at the same time, she didn't feel tired. However, Jane didn't need to know that, just like she didn't need to know the reason Melissa wasn't getting as much sleep as she used to.

"Well if it doesn't get any better you should probably speak to your doctor about it. Can't have you actually fall asleep here. That would look a bit bad." Jane smiled at her, before turning back around to focus on her work.

Melissa got up from her chair and went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. Thankfully someone had freshly brewed some, so she didn't have to wait long.

Coffee in hand she went back to her desk, thankful that Jane seemed to have busied herself in her work. If her co-worker had any idea what she had been thinking about, she would never hear the end of it.

Looking at her calendar showed her she had a meeting in fifteen minutes, so no point in starting any of the other tasks she still had to do. Instead, she checked her phone for any new messages. Mike had sent her a text. Making sure nobody was able to see her phone she opened it.

I hope you are ready for another round tonight, it said and it was a picture of her very wet pussy that Mike must have taken last night. Or any other night he had been teasing her so much she would have been unaware of anything else. Not that she minded, she trusted Mike.

Seeing her pussy like that got her all excited, the memories of the previous night rushing back at once. Yes she was ready for another round, preferably right fucking now but that was unfortunately not an option.

Can't wait, she texted back. She didn't expect Mike to answer right away, he had a busy job after all but just as she was about to put the phone down, it vibrated, telling her she had received another message.

Good girl. Always ready for me aren't you?

Of course, she was already ready for him, he had made sure of that. Melissa barely remembered when exactly she had her last orgasm. At the time she hadn't realized it might be her last one for a while. Mike had teased her with that for months, knowing it turned her on but she never thought he would go through with it. He had always ensured her just how much he liked seeing her cum. And he had made her do that so much, it seemed impossible he would ever stop. At first, he had just dragged her orgasm out longer every time, edging her until she was begging him to cum. It had been minutes at first, moving on to hours and now it had been days. Every Day for the past two or so weeks Melissa had gone home hoping that today was the day he would let her cum again but so far no luck. And with every day that passed she became more desperate. Yesterday on the bus ride home she had been daydreaming about Mike sitting next to her, fingering her. Even though the thought of doing anything in public had always scared the crap out of her.

Melissa shook her head as her thoughts had started to drift again. She needed to reply to Mike.

Yes. Always.

Again it took less than a minute before Mike answered.

Good girl. When you have a bit of free time, I want you to go to the bathroom and play with your pussy. Get right to the edge, but don't cum. Send me a picture when you are done.

Melissa gasped when she read it. She had never done anything like that before. What if she started to moan? What if someone noticed? And what if she couldn't stop herself from cumming? It had always been Mike who had edged her. Before she got together with him, Melissa had tried to edge herself a few times but she would always end up cumming anyway.

Melissa stared at the text for a while longer, then looked at the time. Still ten minutes until the meeting. So she had time now and Mike had asked her to do it when she had time. But could she really? Taking a deep breath she got up from her chair, and put her phone into her pocket before walking towards the restroom.

Her heart was pounding faster now, both in excitement and fear, she was unsure which was stronger. But it didn't matter, she was going to do it.

Thankfully all the stalls were unoccupied, Melissa picked the one furthest away from the door, just in case.

Her hands shook as she opened the button of her jeans, letting it slide down. A moment of hesitation before pushing her panties down. With another deep breath, she sat down. As soon as her finger touched her pussy all the thoughts of what might happen evaporated. She was already very wet so sliding two fingers inside of herself was easy. How she wished Mike was here doing it instead.

Melissa started to fuck herself, slowly at first. Her other hand slid under her shirt and bra, finding very erect nipples to play with. She pinched her nipple the way Mike always did and a moan escaped her mouth before she could stop herself.

For a moment she stopped everything and sat there in total silence. There was nobody here, she had checked after all and if someone had come in, she would have noticed.

As the fear left her, she started moving again, her fingers speeding up while her thumb was rubbing her clit. It wasn't going to take long to get to the edge, she knew. It used to, before Mike had started teasing her but now, a few minutes was all it took.

Melissa's thoughts drifted back to the previous night. Mike had tied her arms and legs to the bedposts before starting to tease her. It had not taken long before she had begged him to cum, but he had just smiled at her before telling her no. Which had just gotten her more excited. He knew all her buttons to push, always had, even when they had slept with each other for the first time.

Melissa was twisting and pulling on her nipples, fucking herself faster and faster until. She barely noticed the second moan that came out of her. Biting her lip to stop it from happening again, she heard the door opening.

Shit, she thought but didn't stop playing with herself. She couldn't. She still had not gotten to the edge yet.

Footsteps and another stall door opened, a moment of silence before she heard someone peeing.

Melissa rubbed her clit harder and faster until she felt it, her orgasm was close, very close now. With great effort she managed to withdraw her fingers, taking slow and deep breaths she hoped the other person wouldn't be able to hear.

The other person flushed the toilet, and then Melissa heard the stall door open, footsteps again, running water, and then finally another door opening and closing. She was alone again. Taking out her phone she made a picture and sent it to Mike, just as he asked. She smiled, happy to have been able to complete his task and not have to tell him that she had cum by accident.

Melissa got dressed again and washed her hands before checking herself in the mirror. Her long brown hair was disheveled a bit, so she fixed it with a few touches. Her face looked a little flustered but she was sure that would pass.

As she got back to her desk she noticed another text from Mike.

Good girl. Your pussy looks very ready for tonight. You didn't cum, did you?

Melissa was so ready for tonight, maybe her good behavior had earned her an orgasm, she could only hope.

I did not. Sorry have a meeting now, won't be able to reply until after.

She didn't want him to think she was ignoring him. Not that he would, but better to make sure.

When Melissa got home that evening she was exhausted. The meeting had taken so much longer than she expected and made her feel like she had answered the same questions over and over as if the rest of the group thought the answer would change if they kept asking long enough. On her way to the bus stop she had picked up a few groceries that she planned to use for dinner tonight but when she got home she felt like just dropping onto the couch and not getting up again. But of course that was only wishful thinking.

She hung up her coat and made her way to the kitchen. Mike wasn't going to be home for another hour so she put the groceries into the fridge for now. Melissa wanted to get out of her office clothes before anything else. But as she got to the bedroom she found Mike sitting on the bed.

"Oh you are already home?" she asked.

He smiled at her. "I've been waiting for you. Undress."

With just that one word Mike had wiped away any tiredness Melissa had been feeling. She undressed quickly, only half aware of how wet her panties were as she tossed them to the side.

"Come here. Sit on my lap," Mike said.

Melissa did as she was told. Mike was still fully dressed so she was sure there would soon be a wet spot on his pants where she was sitting.

"You have pleased me a lot today." He kissed the side of her neck. Melissa's heart skipped a beat, she did love to please him.

She felt one of his hands glide down between her legs while the other fondled one of her breasts.

"So very wet already, good girl."

Just hearing him call her that sent a jolt through her pussy. She loved being his good girl. So very much.

He pushed one finger inside her, making her gasp. His finger felt so much better than her own had. They always did. His other hand started playing with her nipple, which had been standing at attention ever since he had told her to undress.

He pushed in a second finger that slid in just as easy as the first.

"I like my good girl ready and wet."

Melissa only moaned in response.

"I enjoyed that picture you sent me very much. And to think that a few weeks ago you would never have even entertained the thought of taking a picture for me." He chuckled while his thumb started circling her clit.

"And touching yourself in public would have been a no-go just a few days ago," he continued as he teased her. Melissa couldn't argue, he was right. He had suggested she do that a few months ago and she had told him that was never going to happen.

"I think we ought to make that a daily task for you from now on. Edge yourself at work and send me a picture of the aftermath. Would you like that?"

He was pinching her nipple before moving to the other one and giving that a pinch as well.

In the back of her mind, where all her rational thoughts were now, she knew she should have said no. If she said she didn't like it, he wouldn't try to make her do it. But unfortunately, the rational thoughts had started to have less and less power over her decisions.

"Yes," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes, what?" Mike asked, pulling hard on her nipple, making Melissa moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Yes, Master!"

"Good girl. Then you know what I expect of you tomorrow."

Another hard pull on her nipple.

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me."

"I will edge myself at work and send you a picture of my pussy afterward."

"Good girl." He rewarded her by rubbing her clit faster, already getting her close to the edge.

"Now what else on your list should we tackle next?"

Melissa knew he was just thinking out loud, not asking for her input.

Many months ago she had given him a list of things that she didn't want to do even though they turned her on. Mike had bet that he would be able to get her to agree to all of them eventually, Melissa had not believed him and so the edging game had started. Touching herself at work as well as sending him pictures of her pussy or other body parts had been number one and number two on the list.

Melissa wasn't worried though, there was no way he could get her to do everything on that list, just by edging her and making her desperate. There were things she just wouldn't be able to do even if she was completely out of her mind horny, she was sure.

Mike never answered his question, at least not out loud. Instead, he kept playing with Melissa and once she was on the edge, he stopped.

"That was a lot faster today." He chuckled. "Just as planned." He used both his hands now to play with her nipples. Melissa couldn't do anything but enjoy his treatment. Even though she wanted to cum badly, she knew it was too early for her to beg. Mike would never let her cum just yet even if he intended to let her at all today.

After a minute or two his hand wandered down to her pussy again, this time focusing entirely on her clit. Melissa moaned and wiggled on his lap.

It only took about a minute before she was close again, this time Mike pinched her clit, making her gasp in pain, stopping her from cumming.

"Such a good girl," he said. "Right on the edge for me, just as you should be. All relaxed, too horny to even think. All you want to do is obey and relax."

"Obey and relax," Melissa heard herself whisper.

"That's right my good girl. Just relax. No need to think right now, give your head a rest. Let your pussy do the thinking for now."

Melissa vaguely recalled hearing him tell her that before but it all seemed so far away, so unreal. And not important. She just wanted to relax and feel the pleasure he was giving her.

"Ride the edge for me, Melissa." Yes, she was on the edge again already and it felt so good. So right to stay there, riding it for him. Not cumming because cumming meant it would be over.

"Yes Master," she said in a voice sounding very different.

"Good girl. Relax, focus on the pleasure. Follow the pleasure, follow it down into trance now. Let it guide you to where you need to go."

Melissa realized this was not the first time, she knew what to do. Relax and go into trance for Mike. Just as she had many times before. The memories slowly coming back to her. How he had taken her down into trance the first time he had seriously edged her and how he had done it every day since. And how she forgot about it every morning when she woke up. Just like she would have forgotten about it tomorrow morning. But that wasn't such a bad thing.

"Go deeper for me now Melissa, all the way down where nothing else matters but my voice and your obedience to me. Tell me when you get there."

It didn't take long for her to reach that point, she had done it so many times now, that it was almost automatic. Not like the first time where it had taken so very long to get there.

"I am there," she said.

"Good girl. Nothing matters but my voice and your obedience to me. You want to be a good girl for me and go deeper and deeper. Deeper than you have ever been before."

He told her to go deeper, so she did. Because she was a good girl.

"Every time you go into trance for me you will go deeper than before. You will find it easier and easier to fall into trance every time I tell you to relax. It is automatic and you don't have to think or worry about it. Every time you hear me tell you to relax you know that no more thinking is required of you. Because I will do the thinking for you."

Yes, that all made sense to her. Why would she need to think when she was supposed to relax? Thinking was the opposite of relaxing, everyone knew that. Thinking was what kept you from relaxing. So to relax she had to not think. And that wasn't bad because Mike would do the thinking for her, so she didn't have to worry about a thing.

Melissa still felt Mike touching her, rubbing her clit, slowly to keep her right on the edge.

"Now that you are all the way down my good girl, I want you to remember that list you made a few months ago. Do you remember?"

"Yes," she said weakly.

"You will find that all the things that you put on that list really turn you on. The further down the list they are, the more they turn you on."

Melissa felt herself nodding. Yes, he had told her this before, she remembered. After she had first made the list. He had told her all the things he wanted to do to her and have her do and after that, she had to write down which of those things she didn't want to do. In ascending order. She vaguely remembered the bet and Mike telling her that he would easily win. That night he had taken her down into trance for the first time.

"They turn you on so much. Even though they scare you, you know that anything I tell you to do is right. You trust me and know that I would never ask anything of you that would get you into trouble. You trust me to know that I would never ask you to do anything you don't really want."

Of course, she trusted Mike, that was why she went into trance for him in the first place. He had taught her she could only go into trance for someone she trusted. So since she went into trance for him that must mean she trusted him. It all made sense.

He kept repeating this for some time all the while keeping her on the edge before he told her that tomorrow morning he would ask her to do something that was on the list. And while she would get scared and nervous she would be too turned on to say no. She simply had to obey him because she wanted to be his good girl.

Melissa nodded away as he told her.

Mike continued to edge her and drop her deeper and deeper until she lost all concept of time and space. All that mattered was Mike's voice, her obedience to him, and the pleasure he was giving her.

Eventually, he let her drift off into real sleep.

The next morning Melissa woke up with a growling stomach. With a grown she got out of bed, Mike was still asleep next to her. The memories of last night slowly came back to her as she looked at him. At least somewhat. A lot of it seemed to be hazy but she had gotten used to that by now. That was what usually happened when he edged her for hours. She would lose track of time and eventually fall asleep when he let her.

Yesterday he had waited for her when she got home and she never got around to cooking. That explained the growling stomach. After a nice and hot shower, making sure that all the juices that covered her pussy as well as her thighs had been washed off, she went to make breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, and Toast should do the trick and there was still plenty of time before she had to leave for work.

Mike came into the kitchen just as she had put everything on the table for them. He pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply, his hand sliding into her pants, rubbing her very sore clit over her panties. Melissa moaned and tried to pull away but he didn't let her.

"Are you sore?" he asked with a grin knowing full well the answer.

"Yes...please...stop."

Mike rubbed her a little longer before withdrawing his hand and giving her a slap on the ass.

They had breakfast and talked about their day ahead of them, Mike telling her he would be home late due to a late meeting. When they were done, Melissa went to clean up while Mike went to get dressed for work. A few minutes later he called her into the bedroom. She wondered if he needed help with something but before she could ask she saw him holding a buttplug in his hand, grinning at her as she entered.

"Drop your pants and bend over the bed Melissa," he said.

"I...no...I..." she muttered not even sure what she wanted to say. That was on the list of things she didn't want to do. Why would he...? Surely he would remember this and not make her...?

"Be a good girl Melissa." Yes, she wanted to be his good girl. And being his good girl meant obeying. She remembered now, just as she remembered the items on the list making her horny. Had they always been a turn-on, because they had been so forbidden in her mind? Did that matter now?

She undid her pants, pushed them down together with her panties, and bent over the bed, waiting for him.

12