On the Family Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

John, of course, had no agenda when the trip began. His philosophy was always 'go with the flow.' He certainly didn't expect sex with Janet, so when the opportunity arose with Aimee it was a fairly easy choice in the end. He assumed it was a one-time deal. Still, he couldn't get the thought of fucking her out of his mind.

Oversexed Aimee wasn't about to leave Florida without fucking somebody. She didn't go there with the intent of it being her father or brother, but now that she had proven to John that she was a willing partner, he might have to do if she didn't meet a stranger she wanted.

Eric had given sex on the trip only cursory consideration. In his dreams, the shy boy imagined finding an equally shy girl on the beach who he could befriend. They might go to a movie. They might end up alone and they might fuck. That was about the extent of it. Apparently, his attraction to older women—like Janet—would provide a better opportunity.

The weather improved dramatically overnight and the following day promised to be filled with heat and sunshine. The entire family planned on spending the day in their swimsuits, with perhaps a t-shirt over it in the coolness of the condo. After what had transpired already, this suited everybody just fine. The morning passed without incident; each of them ate lunch whenever they wanted; and, the afternoon arrived with Aimee still on her quest for new friends on the beach.

John stretched out on the couch, half watching it and half sleeping. His second bottle of beer sat half finished, but within reach.

Eric watched his mother move from living room to kitchen to bedroom and back, admiring the only two-piece bathing suit she had packed. It was conservative in style, but he was in no position to complain. Besides, he could feel his cock harden the longer he looked.

The first snore he heard from the couch his father was on led Eric to act. He walked down the hall toward the bathroom he and Aimee shared. Eric waited silently at the doorway until he caught his mother's attention and then signaled for her to come to him. With a puzzled look on her face, Janet joined him. He took her by the wrist and pulled her into the bathroom.

With the door closed and locked, he went to his mother and kissed her passionately. The move surprised Janet, but it only took a second for her to return the craving in her kisses.

"I couldn't watch you any longer, Mom," Eric said. "Now turn around."

Janet twisted around and Eric nudged her until she steadied herself on the counter, bent slightly at the waist. Next thing she felt was Eric pulling down the bottom of her bathing suit. She could see him in the mirror, running his hands over her smooth cheeks and between her legs. Janet closed her eyes when his fingers found her pussy and clit. When she opened them, she saw that Eric had pulled down his own swimsuit and the hard cock she loved so much rose above his balls.

Janet spread her legs and bent forward a little more. Eric put his cock in place without saying a word and thrust it forward with sudden ferocity. Janet let out an involuntary yelp and Eric put a hand over her mouth. Janet nodded when his cock began to slide in and out of her and Eric moved his hand to her tit. He kneaded it roughly through the bikini, searching out the nipple.

Janet was nearly shaking with exhilaration at the unexpected encounter. The now-familiar sensation of her son's cock drilling her made her want it to last forever, but she knew they only had a minute. That's all it might take, she thought to herself.

Eric felt Janet's juices flow soon after he started. His body slapped against her ass with each thrust. That soft sound and Janet's sighs of pleasure were the only noises.

Eric reached around and found his mother's clit. He rubbed it harder and harder, watching Janet's back arch and her head bob approvingly in response. Eric's free hand squeezed a nipple and Janet felt her pussy prepare for yet another explosive orgasm induced by Eric's incredible cock. She braced herself on the counter.

Holding back cries at the start of the orgasm was the hardest part for Janet. Wave after wave flowed through her body. Eric rubbed her clit and another torrent ripped inside Janet's stomach. Soon after she felt Eric's hands on her hips, she heard his grunts and felt his warm cum inside her. It trickled onto her thigh while they came together in near-silent desire. A minute later, she thought they were done until Eric slammed into her one last time.

He pulled out and they kissed. They dressed without words and separately left the bathroom with John no more aware of the affair than before.

###

By the end of the third day, Aimee was getting desperate. Sure, the blowjob she gave her father was fun, but it only made her hornier. When she wasn't checking out the men on the beach, she was plotting how she might cure her need for sex and experiment with something she had long considered but never acted upon. It was far riskier than the shower setting, but had a higher reward factor.

She waited until about two o'clock in the morning and the condo was dark and quiet. Wearing only a tank top, Aimee crept down both hallways until reaching her parents' bedroom. The door was half open and there wasn't a sound. She stepped inside.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Janet was on Aimee's left and John to her right. She was glad to see that plenty of room separated them. Aimee slipped out of her tank top and, as lightly as possible, climbed onto the bed.

A thin blanket covered both of her parents, which Aimee would deal with later. Her first objective was to alert Janet that she was there and assure her everything was alright. John was the least of her problems. Aimee succeeded in making it up to the level of the pillows without disturbing anybody. So far, so good. Also, Janet's back was to Aimee, which she considered in her favor for what she was about to do.

Aimee put a hand on Janet's shoulder, prepare to move it quickly to her mouth if her mother was startled into a scream. Instead, Aimee saw Janet's eyes open and her head turn until they were looking at each other.

"Aimee. Is everything...," Janet began to say.

Aimee decided to cover Janet's mouth very lightly.

"It's fine, Mom. It's fine. Be quiet," Aimee whispered. "I wanted to come in and be with both of you."

By this time, Janet was on her back, still under the cover. Aimee moved over so she could put her lips on her mother's.

After the kiss, Janet said, "But your father..."

"It's OK, Mom. We've already...kind of...you know..."

"You've been having sex with him?" Janet asked.

"Not really. I mean...it was just one time...and we didn't really have sex."

Between the voices and the movement, John was half awake. He rolled over to find Aimee, naked, beside him. It took a second for him to realize everyone else was awake.

"What's going on?" he asked sleepily.

"It's OK, Dad. Relax," Aimee said.

She looked back at Janet and said, "I want to be with you tonight—with Dad here."

Janet didn't have time to answer. Aimee pulled down the cover as far as Janet's waist. Her mother wore a nightshirt and Janet's nipples poked against the soft material. Aimee started to slide her hands across the small tits through the nightshirt and, soon, the nipples were more pronounced.

John was wide-awake now and leaned up to watch what Aimee was doing. He scooched closer to her and put his hand on her bare ass, massaging the soft cheeks. John felt a pang of guilt about doing this with his wife so close, but then she was having her breasts rubbed by her daughter so he didn't feel overly remorseful.

Aimee pulled the nightshirt up until Janet's tits were in sight. She rolled partially on top of her mother and licked a nipple before taking the breast in her mouth. Aimee spent the next couple minutes lovingly sucking on the tits while John played with her pussy and ass. John's cock pushed against his boxers, creating a tent neither woman could see. They were too busy with each other.

Aimee pulled the nightshirt over Janet's head. Then she moved down and pushed the cover to the bottom of her mother's feet. Janet kicked it off. That allowed Aimee to move between Janet's legs. John and Janet watched their daughter take off Janet's panties. John's cock couldn't get any harder with the sight of two naked women within easy reach.

Aimee smiled at Janet and situated her face right above her mother's pussy. Janet was still rather in shock over the whole thing, but having Aimee's tongue slowly slide up her pussy until reaching her clit made her lose awareness of anything but the incredible feeling between her legs. Even when John sucked on her tits, Janet focused on what Aimee was doing to her.

Before long, John yanked off his boxers. Neither of the women paid a whole lot of attention to the impressive erection he unveiled. However, when he kneeled behind Aimee and let it rest on her ass, she realized she would soon be the beneficiary of it.

John heard his wife whimper just as he put the tip of his cock at the entrance to Aimee's pussy. Janet began to writhe on the bed with the approach of an orgasm. John grabbed Aimee by the waist and pushed. That only caused Aimee to apply more pressure to Janet's clit.

"Oh God, yes Aimee! Just like that!" Janet cried out.

Janet gripped the bedsheets and prepared for the inevitable climax. John fucked Aimee from behind with ever-increasing strength, reaching for her tits at the same time. All three of them entered their own little world before they came, but the sight and sound of the others managed to heighten the pleasure.

Janet was first.

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes!"

Aimee sucked on Janet's clit and the orgasm began. Janet pounded the bed each time she felt the wet tongue hit her clit. She tried to muffle her moans, but it was useless. With John looking down on the whole thing, he too started to cum. It poured into Aimee's pussy in a seemingly endless stream. She rubbed her clit for a few seconds, forcing herself to join her parents in ecstasy. The bedroom was filled with groans and the sound of John thrashing against Aimee's ass.

Cum dripped from Aimee's pussy, while she lapped up as much of her mother's juices as she could. Nobody felt cheated when it was all done, and they lay together for a while before Aimee left just as quietly as she arrived.

###

As the week in Florida wound down, every member of the family could say it was a success. Aimee, especially, was more than satisfied without having to hit on a single stranger. The tryst with her parents proved better than she had imagined. She envisioned many more years of encounters with her father, who gave the impression of being very susceptible to being seduced.

She wondered about Eric, though. He struck her as unusually subdued during the week, as though something was on his mind. Not being one to let things linger, Aimee took it upon herself to solve the riddle.

With John and Janet at the movies and dinner on a cloudy late afternoon, Aimee was alone with Eric in the condo for several hours. She changed into her shortest shorts and a V-neck t-shirt that revealed a lot of cleavage...after removing her bra and panties. If her guess was right, what she wore would have little impact on the outcome.

Eric was stretched out on the couch watching TV and playing on his iPad when Aimee entered the living room. She sat across from her brother and allowed the shorts to creep up her thighs until nearing exposing her pussy. Aimee saw Eric give her a cursory glance, but no more.

"You've been awful quiet," she said. "A week with no sex getting to you?"

Eric sneered at her and replied, "That's not it, trust me. I'm probably just ready to go home."

"Yeah, me too. Are you nervous about starting school?"

"Not really," he said.

"I'm glad we'll be together," Aimee said, getting up from her chair.

She crossed the room to the couch and sat on the edge, near Eric's waist. He watched her gaze down at his body and followed her eyes from his face to his legs.

"I think it will be fun," she added.

Her hand moved to his leg and slid higher until reaching the bottom of his shorts. Aimee allowed the fingers to disappear under the material. Eric was on his back, peering down without saying a word. Aimee withdrew her hand and moved it to the top of Eric's shorts.

"I saw you undressing once," she said softly. "You didn't know I was there."

She unbuttoned the shorts.

"I saw you naked, Eric. I liked it. Your cock was SO big."

Aimee pulled down thee zipper and saw his briefs. She put a hand on the soft fabric, letting her fingers seek out the outline of his cock. It was growing, but not yet hard. She pulled down the shorts until his underwear was uncovered.

"I bet it's even bigger now," she cooed.

The palm of her hand caressed the hardening cock.

"I think when we're at school in the fall we should rely on each other if we need to," she said. "Don't you agree?"

Aimee reached for the top of his briefs and pulled them down, exposing Eric's cock.

'Sure' was Eric's weak answer. Philosophical discussions were not on his mind.

Aimee's fingers glided the length of her brother's cock. He was nearly fully erect and the longer her fingers remained in place, the harder he got.

Then she stopped and leaned back.

"Take off your clothes, Eric."

Before he could move, she lifted her shirt. She had it off and on the floor before Eric could get his shorts and briefs over his feet. Aimee stood and got naked while Eric took off his shirt. They stared at each other for only a moment. Then Aimee was on her knees, dropping her head in the direction of Eric's intense erection.

In his wildest dreams, Eric could not possibly imagine that, at this moment, his sister would be comparing his cock to his father's; or, that he would be comparing Aimee's tits to his mother's. Regardless, there they were—naked together in the living room with Aimee about to suck the only cock in the family she hadn't already.

Eric soon found out that his sister was an expert at such things. He watched her kiss the tip of his cock and lick it from top to bottom. He saw her lips part and his cock vanish inside her mouth. Eric relaxed after that and allowed himself to enjoy it all. For just a moment, an image of Janet flickered in his mind; but then he looked at Aimee and her delicious body and realized they were quite different in more than age. He would always relish his mother's matured looks. However, if Aimee was someone he would be having sex with, it wasn't a bad alternative.

In the middle of these thoughts, Aimee stopped sucking Eric's cock and laid on her back in the middle of the floor. She didn't say a word—just spread her legs a bit. Eric rolled off the couch and moved into the space Aimee created. Her eyes never left his erection while Eric got settled. He kneeled and then stretched out on top of her. She moved the cock into place.

Eric couldn't help but appreciate the tightness of his sister's pussy opposed to his mother's. He closed his eyes while he pushed his cock into her, loving the grip her pussy lips delivered. Aimee was wet, but, God, what an incredible feeling.

Aimee quickly wrapped her legs around Eric's waist, letting her feet rest on his ass. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her up to accept his thrusts. A minute later Eric was sucking on her tits, lightly biting the nipples with this teeth and hearing Aimee moan in delight.

They rolled on the floor, changing positions a half dozen times. Their hands toured each other's body. If they did this a hundred times in the future, nothing would be as stimulating as this first time.

"Fuck me harder," Aimee told Eric.

She squeezed her pussy even tighter.

"God, Aimee. That is so good."

They were on their sides. Eric rubbed Aimee's clit and she pleaded for more—more of his cock and more of his fingers massaging her throbbing clit.

"Almost...there," she gasped.

"That's it," he urged. "Let me hear you cum."

He pounded her pussy aggressively.

"Ohhhh fuck!"

They came together in a loud climax with their bodies thrashing together wildly. Eric ended up on top, forcing his cock into his sister while watching her tits roll back and forth on her chest. Their pleadings for more drowned each other out. Aimee rubbed her clit until she couldn't cum anymore and Eric was all but motionless on top of her.

"I think we'll do fine at school," Aimee said quietly.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12