On the Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the cabin Donna came out to greet us. She was wearing her black leather body suite so I knew tonight's entertainment would be good. She ask if I would keep my subs blindfold on. I cuffed her hands behind her back and placed her ball gag on then walked her around back. Donna had her sub in tight short shorts, leather halter top, sissy chastity belt, pink butt plug, spiked collar, leather cuffs and full leather mask with a zipper over his mouth.

Donna suggested I have my sub impale herself in her large 12" suction cup dildo.

I suggested we put her in the sex swing. She is my sub so I won that argument. I told sub what we were planning and she was begging to do it. Sub had been vibed the entire trip to the lake and was very wet and close to orgasm. I removed her plug and vibrator, escorted her to the swing and strapped her in.

Donna got down and started to eat her out while I put on my strap-on. It did not take long before sub was enjoying multiple orgasms because of Donna's talented tongue.

Now it was my turn at sub. I change things up on her by inserting an anal vibrator. I switched out my normal "realistic" fun boy peg for my ripple vibrating peg. I could hear sub scream in pleasure through her gag as I drove the peg into her waiting pussy. The combination of the ripples and vibration along with the motion of it sliding in and out made her looses control and begging for more.

Donna removed her gag and offered her pussy to sub. Sub lapped up Donna's pussy with vigor, bringing Donna to orgasm quickly.

The fun lasted for over an hour. Sub was exhausted and so was Donna. We had Donna's sub/slave, Fifi, get sub down as I removed all of her restraints, toys and blindfold. Sub was very happy and was in a state of euphoria after prolonged multiple orgasms she just endured. Donna was now half asleep leaving me still wanting. Donna offered use of Fifi to me and told him to get me off.

This is my first experience with a sissy slut. I started by having Fifi lick my pussy. I soon found that Donna had trained him well. He knew exactly how to satisfy me. I short order I had cum twice and he was still going at it. He also stuck his tongue in my back door. I had never had someone do this for me before and it felt wonderful. My juices were flowing and before I knew it he had made me squirt. I had never squirted that hard before. Yes, Donna did know how to to train her sissy.

Donna was now rested and I was enjoying Fifi's expertise when I saw that Donna had put on my strap-on. She had put on my largest twelve inch peg. I call it the black monster. She put some lube on it and without warning impaled Fifi. He reached back and spread his cheeks to give Donna better access to his back door. Fifi did not miss a beat with his tongue and kept his rhythm bringing to yet another orgasm. We continued until I almost passed out with pleasure.

After I had rested, Fifi brought us all some chilled white wine and grapes. Sub and I were both nude. Donna was in her leather body suit and Fifi had his mask back on. Sub was casually playing with my pussy as Fifi brought us supper. We watched the sunset and then prepared to go home.

A perfect end to a wonderful day.

12