On The Job: A Wicked Love/Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down the hallway and seeing no one, I scurried into her office and under her desk, feeling a rush of adrenaline at my furtive naughtiness.

She rolled her chair back under her desk, spread her legs and asked, "Did you like your first gift?"

As I leaned forward between her nylon-clad legs, my hands moving up and down on them slowly, enjoying the sheer silk, "It was the perfect gift."

"I even rubbed myself through it a bit to give you a hint of what I smell and taste like."

"It smells even better directly from the source," I said, her exotic scent enveloping me like a cloud of lust.

"And the taste?" she asked, making me realize I could have licked her thong's crotch, but it hadn't even occurred to me.

"I imagine it's going to be the best birthday treat ever," I said, as I extended my tongue and lapped her unconcealed and shaved pussy, wishing it wasn't so dark under here so I could really admire it.

"You like the garter belt and stockings?" she asked with a moan, as the fingers of both my hands slowly parted her already wet pussy lips. As crazy as it seems, this old man seemed to turn her on as much as she'd always turned me on.

"Very much," I answered between laps of my tongue into her sweet, homemade pie.

"I've known of your nylon fetish for years, you know," she revealed.

"You have?" I asked, this surprising me.

"And especially your nylon foot fetish," she added.

"Foot fetish?" I repeated, stunned that I was way more transparent than I'd thought.

"I've been teasing you with my feet for years, waiting for you to make a move," she said, again shocking me.

"I wish I'd figured that out, but who dares to make passes at a goddess? Time to make up for lost time," I said, tracing her wet pussy lips.

"Goddess? I like that, but truthfully I'd rather be your slut. We have a lot of making up to do," she moaned.

"Agreed," I said, as I resumed pleasuring this delicious snack.

I probed her pussy.

I teased her clit.

I traced her lips.

I attacked her pussy as her moans increased.

I could tell she was close to coming as I heard my name over the intercom, "Mr. Pride to the showroom. Mr. Pride to the showroom."

"You're not going anywhere," she demanded, as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper into her wetness.

I continued my attack on her pussy, knowing that time was now of the essence. Luckily she was already quite close, and in under a minute she let out a gasp and flooded my face with her cum.

I eagerly lapped up her juices, always enjoying the sweet taste of cunt cum.


She rolled the chair back just as I was paged a second time. "The coast is clear," she reassured me.

I quickly crawled out, feeling a rush at the taboo act I'd just committed. But also way too awkward: how does a guy crawl gracefully out from under a desk? As I stood up, she informed me, "Your face has a bit of a shine to it."

"Oh," I said, as I wiped my face with my dress shirt sleeve.

"You may want to wash your face before going up front," she said, handing me a wet nap from her purse.

I wiped my face of her cunt cum and said, "How do I look?"

"Good enough to fuck," she replied wickedly.

"Oh, God, I've got to go," I said as my hard cock flinched in my dress pants.

"And I've got to come again," she countered as I walked away... my cock flinching again.

I dealt with an upset customer, who was even more annoyed because he'd had to wait so long for me (tough luck buster, it was worth it), then met my kids for lunch where they humiliated me by having the employees sing happy birthday once again to me, before I returned to work around 1:30.

I dealt with two minor issues before getting a text... from Victoria: Do you need an oil change? A lube job?

My eyes went wide.

My cock got hard.

I walked to her office and said, "You know, texts like that last one may give this old man a heart attack."

"Well, it would be quite the way to go," she smiled.

"Indeed," I laughed.

"But your life expectancy aside, I'm craving some desert," she said, in a tone that made my hard cock flinch.

"Which desert exactly are you craving?" I asked. "The Sahara? The Sonoma?"

"Silly man, if you want elocution with your sex, I want a dessert that's big and hard with a creamy filling," she said, each word so sultry I thought I might come without being touched.

I closed and locked her office door.

"I think I may have just what you need," I said, trying to be as suave as she was sultry. Not sure it worked, since what you sound like in your own head and what comes out of your mouth never sound the same. Yet, feeling a confidence I hadn't felt in a while, a bit of a sexual rejuvenation, I walked over to her desk and ordered, "Fish out your treat."

"Mmmmmmm, I love a man who knows what he wants," she purred, as she unbuckled my belt, unzipped me and fished out my throbbing cock. A cock I realized had been neglected until now.

"And what I want is a great birthday blow job," I said.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred again, as she took my cock into her mouth.

"That's it," I groaned, as she bobbed on my cock.

After a couple minutes of bobbing and a little ball massaging, my balls were boiling.

Usually I lasted a reasonable amount of time, but her expert mouth had me erupting in no time as I warned, being a gentleman, "Here comes your treat."

Not at all daunted, she bobbed faster, and in a couple more bobs I was unloading down her throat and grunting, "Fuck!"

She swallowed every drop before backing off and saying, "Yummy."

"Literally, any time," I offered.

"Mmmmmmm," she smiled, licking a drip of cum from my cock.

There was a knock at the door. "Victoria."

"One minute," she said, as I hurriedly got decent.

Victoria wiped her face just in case there was any cum on it, as I moved to the door and opened it, saying, "Elizabeth."

"Mr. Pride," she said, a little surprised I was there. Elizabeth was our accounts payable manager and in her early thirties and, like Victoria and me, unattached. Although she was in the middle of a rather ugly divorce and custody battle over her two young children. Elizabeth was also quite pretty, although she hadn't lost all her baby weight from two kids in three years, and always looked a little tired... the effects of a divorce and sharing custody. That said, the last couple of months she'd shown a little more light... returning more to the smiling woman she'd been before the divorce started.

"Double check those numbers," I said, turning back to Victoria.

"Yes, boss," Victoria responded.

"What's that sexy aroma in here?" I overheard Elizabeth asking as I walked out and back to my office, feeling a slight rush not only from the sudden boom in sex I was experiencing, although I hadn't actually had intercourse, but also from the thrill of doing it at work. I knew exactly what that aroma was, Victoria's wet pussy, and I wondered how she would explain it away.

The rest of the day went by in a haze... like days usually do.

The day was ending, when I got another text from Victoria: Need a place to park your limo?

Shit! She was going to be the death of me. But what a way to die! I texted back: It's been looking for a place for quite some time.

She texted again: I have a couple more parking places that are still available.

I gasped. So blunt. And was she actually offering me her ass? I hadn't fucked a woman in over a year, but I hadn't fucked a woman in the ass for a couple of decades.

I responded, playfully: I'm not sure my limo will fit in all parking spots.

She startled me by saying as she leaned against my open door, "I think it will fit perfectly."

"Only one way to find out," I said, looking at the clock. The work day was done, the office would likely be mostly empty.

"Everyone is gone," she said, reading my mind, before adding, "and the cleaning staff won't be here for an hour."

"So we have time to go for a drive?" I asked playfully.

"We do," she said, grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as she pulled me from my chair.

"I've always wanted to be fucked on top of a Ferrari," she said.

"I assume the red one," I smiled, as she led me to the front of the building. I added, "I should shut off the security cameras."

"Already did," she said.

"You've thought of everything," I said, impressed, as we reached the Ferrari.

She slipped out of her heels, raised her skirt, hopped onto the hood and said, as she spread her legs, "Fuck me, birthday boy."

"I'm going to have my cake and eat it too," I joked, as I fished out my cock while keeping my pants on just in case... although it would be hard to explain to someone what we were doing other than fucking.

"You can have my cunt and ass too," she countered, "to eat if you want, but I have something else in mind," as she moved her nylon-clad feet to my raging rod. "Ever had a nylon foot job?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned, both at the feeling of her nylon-covered feet on my cock and her nasty words. I answered, "Not in decades."

"How long since you fucked someone?" she asked, as she slowly stroked my cock with both of her silky sheer feet.

"A year-ish," I answered as I enjoyed her feet, staring at her nylon-clad toes.

"Then make up for lost time, birthday boy," she offered, as she took her feet away and spread her legs again. "Come and fuck me."

"Yeah," I mumbled, as I moved between her legs and slid easily inside her.

"Such a nice big fat cock," she moaned, as I began slowly fucking her.

"Such a nice tight pussy," I countered.

"Wait until you feel yourself inside my ass," she responded wickedly.

"I can only imagine," I said, in awe that I was fucking this beautiful woman on this beautiful car.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded.

"K," I groaned, as I began fucking her faster, very thankful for the blow job earlier, so this experience wouldn't be cut short by a premature ejaculation.

As I fucked her, I rubbed my hands up and down her legs, loving the feeling of the sheer nylon. I said as much, "These are amazingly silky."

"Only the best for the birthday boy," she moaned.

"I expect you to wear them every day," I said firmly, taking a bit more control over this hot vixen, who seemed to have a submissive side to her.

"That can be arranged," she said before adding, "if I can get a steady dose of this."

"That too can be arranged," I responded as I began fucking her faster.

"Yes, fuck me with that big dick," she moaned.

For the next few minutes I did just that. Slamming into her pussy as her moans increased and her nasty mouth got more and more wicked: "Yes, pound my cunt," "Fuck my young twat," and "Don't ever stop fucking me with your horse cock."

Each exhortation added to the exhilaration of our hot act as I furiously fucked her, wanting to get her off, wanting to make her come.

"Oh yes, fuck, don't stop, fuck," she began to babble as her breathing got erratic.

I kept fucking her as hard as I could, this easily my best workout in a while, until she screamed, "Yes!"

Her entire body shook as her orgasm hit. I kept pumping away as pleasure swarmed through her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned weakly as she was consumed by pleasure.

"So hot," I said as I watched her come... something I always found sexy... a woman coming.

"So good," she responded.

"Agreed," I said, slowing down.

"Ready for your next birthday present?" she asked a minute later, as she slid off the Ferrari, a bit of her wetness adding some shine to the hood. I made a mental note to be sure and clean that up later.

"You've done enough," I said, even as she placed her hands on the hood and bent over.

"You still have one more hole to fill," she said, twerking her bare ass at me.

"You sure?" I asked, even as I moved behind her.

"Unless you don't want to," she said.

"I don't have any lube," I pointed out.

"I had a plug in my ass all afternoon preparing for this," she revealed, giving me one more shock.

"Oh my," I said, as I moved my cock to her back door.

"As I say to my customers as they get into a car, 'Just slide right inside, Sir,'" she offered, as I put my hands on her waist.

"Okay," I said, in awe of everything that had transpired last night and today.

I pushed forward and watched my cock disappear between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

"You okay?" I asked, knowing anal could be painful at first.

"All good," she said, "like I said, I've been waiting for this all day."

"So you want to be my ass slut ongoingly?" I asked, once I was all the way in and feeling a rush of power.

"I want to be your three-hole slut ongoingly," she countered.

"My cum bucket?" I added, as I began slowly moving in and out of her tight, very tight ass.

"Your fuck toy," she moaned.

"My plaything."

"Your submissive slut."

"Fuck," I moaned, as I fucked her ass and got even more turned on by the naughty chat.

"Now, fuck my asshole," she demanded. "Pound it good."

"You got it," I said, beginning to go faster.

After a couple dozen strokes she demanded, "Really ream my rear, give it to me like the musclebound stud you are."

"Okay," I nodded, as I grasped her hips firmly and began slamming into her ass.

"Oh yes, that's it, give me that big ass fucker," she moaned, clearly loving a cock in her ass as much as in her pussy.

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"I want your cock drilling my ass and your cum spilling wherever you want to shoot it."

"In your ass?"

"You bet! Or on my face, on my tits, even on the car," she listed.

My cum on such an expensive car sounded kind of hot. I said, "You'd have to clean it off the car."

"Only if I can do it with my tongue," she offered.

"Oh fuck," I said, as the cum began to bubble in my balls.

"Shoot your stuff all over this car, baby," she encouraged me as I ass fucked her furiously.

"Oh shit," I grunted a couple strokes later as I pulled out, sidled beside her and shot five cannonball blasts all over the hood of the Ferrari... the white cum really standing out against the polished red enamel.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she moaned as she watched me erupt.

As soon as I was done, she leaned down to the hood and began licking up my cum. It was easily the hottest thing I'd ever seen... hotter than any scene in any porn movie... even as I thought to myself I was actually in the middle of the hottest porn movie ever.

She sexily licked all the cum off the car before leaning back up, turning to me and kissing me... for the first time, I realized. How many guys first get a blow job, then a taste of pussy, then a fucking, then an ass pounding and then finally a kiss?

Yet the kiss was the opposite of our wild sex scenes.

It was tender.

Romantic.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I said, "We'd better get decent. The cleaning staff will be here soon."

"I already cleaned the car," she smiled.

"That you did," I agreed as I got dressed. She didn't need to dress, she just let her skirt fall to her knees.

Once dressed, I asked, "So, this may sound strange and in the wrong order after yesterday and today, but would you like to go out for dinner?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" she asked.

"I guess I am."

"It's against company policy," she pointed out playfully.

"It may be time to amend that policy," I said, as I took her hand.

"In that case, I'd love to..." she said, "boss."

We went back to our offices, I grabbed my keys, she grabbed her purse and we headed towards my car. She said, "By the way, I have one last surprise for you if you want it?"

"I'm not sure I can handle any more surprises," I said, as I opened the passenger door for her like a gentleman.

"Oh, so we shouldn't stop at Elizabeth's after dinner for a threesome?" she asked coyly as she sat down and looked up at me.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered.

"Elizabeth has been eating my cunt almost daily for the past two months," she revealed as she squeezed my cock through my pants, "and after I spilled the beans about us today and she followed the scent to my wet pussy, she's dying to see this cock of yours up close and personal."

"Do I get to watch a 69?" I asked, trying to play it suave even as the image of those two beauties naked in a 69 popped into my head.

"And maybe we can DP her with one of her strap-ons," she added with a wink. "She's quite the insatiable slut."

"I think I'm in love with you," I joked, shaking my head as I closed the door.

As I walked around to my door, I wondered whether those words were actually not a joke, and whether after all these years... I could love again.

As I sat down and buckled up, Victoria put her phone in her purse and told me, "Stud, she's expecting us at eight-thirty and wait until you see what she is wearing."

My cock hardened again with the endless possibilities the night still had in store for me and, for that matter, tomorrow and the day after and the day after that.

THE END

12