On the L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wanted to taste Rosie's first orgasm on her tongue.

Jet slid her hands beneath Rosie and deftly undid her bra, drawing it away to reveal Rosie's soft breasts, each capped with a hard rosy nipple. She could spend an hour on Rosie's breasts alone, but she needed, desperately needed, to taste Rosie. Jet kissed each nipple briefly before moving farther down, drawing a line with her nose to tease Rosie as she moved closer and closer to her core.

She pulled Rosie's panties off without ceremony and nudged her thighs further apart. The sight of Rosie nude and fully aroused nearly brought Jet to orgasm herself. Rosie kept herself bare below a thick, full, soft-looking bush as dark as her hair. Droplets of arousal glistened in her pubic hair, but Jet's gaze was drawn down to her pussy. It was slick with her juices and swollen, plump, juicy, like a fruit ready to be plucked. A peach, a plum, a cherry.

"Wait," Rosie rasped. "Wait."

"Something wrong?" Jet asked, looking up at Rosie's face with some difficulty.

"I want to see you naked."

Jet hesitated. She didn't always disrobe in the bedroom. Some of her lovers found her physique...slightly less than sexy. But she couldn't resist the plea in Rosie's eyes. She stood and pulled off her undershirt and boxer briefs, feeling unusually awkward. Rosie sat up, eyeing her with an expression Jet couldn't quite identify.

"Wow," Rosie intoned softly. "You look so...strong."

Jet grimaced internally. This was the point at which some of her lovers politely averted their eyes, turning away from her muscles, her unshaven body, her square hips. But Rosie was still looking, and she looked intrigued. Rosie reached out, brushing her fingertips over Jet's bicep. Jet shuddered beneath her touch.

"So sexy," Rosie said, and it was obvious that she meant it. Jet groaned and grabbed Rosie's hips, pulling her forward so that she fell back with a soft cry. Jet had meant to take it slowly, really, but she needed Rosie, the scent of her, the taste of her. It was all she needed at that moment.

Jet ran her thumbs up Rosie's sex, exposing her clitoris to Jet's hungry gaze. She settled between Rosie's thighs, and closed her mouth over the swollen nubbin before lashing her tongue over it. Rosie's moans and gasps drove her on, the undulating of her hips arousing Jet beyond anything she thought possible. She slid a finger gently inside Rosie, feeling her walls clutching desperately at the intruding digit.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Rosie cried. "Oh, please. Oh, Jet!"

Rosie's hips lifted and she went rigid for a moment, before trembling violently all over. Jet could feel her clenched tight around her finger, then the rhythmic contractions that told her Rosie was coming. Firehose time, she thought, and before Rosie had come all the way down from her orgasm Jet had slid a second finger in to join the first. Rosie moaned in surprise, and Jet tilted her fingers upward to thrust against the front wall of Rosie's vagina.

This time she wanted to watch Rosie's face. Needed to watch her lover find her pleasure. She used the thumb of her other hand to circle Rosie's clitoris, not wanting to give her too much intensity just yet. Rosie's hands were fisted in her blanket, her head tossing restlessly from side to side. Her hips were lifting, her moans growing wilder and more desperate.

"I can't," she gasped. "No, stop, I--" Rosie groaned, tensing up.

"Don't hold back, Rosie," Jet urged. "Let it come. Let me make you come."

She pistoned her fingers in and out of Rosie's wet pussy, making lewd squelching noises that would surely have embarrassed Rosie if she weren't on the precipice of some new, strange pleasure.

"Come on, Rosie," Jet said. "You can do it. Come for me."

Now she rubbed her thumb directly against Rosie's clitoris, and was rewarded with a high, keening cry and a gush of clear liquid that soaked her hand. Rosie groaned and looked down, blinking at the giant wet spot growing between her legs.

"Did I do that?" she asked softly.

"Hell yes, you did, and I'm going to make you do it again," said Jet.

She brought Rosie screaming again, this time with her tongue pressed firmly against Rosie's quivering nubbin as her hand was drenched in come. Rosie was breathing hard when Jet wrapped her arms around her and held her, nuzzling her neck.

"I don't think I could come again if you paid me," Rosie panted.

"Oh, you can. And you will. But not right this minute."

"Maybe after I make you come."

"I can go all night," Jet murmured in Rosie's ear, and smiled at the answering shiver.

12