On The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to laugh as she strutted over to me and took my beer from my hands, took a deep drink, then strutted back toward Mike, obviously stunned, at the back of the boat. He had frozen temporarily while holding Wendy's bikini.

"Get up here and kiss me," Nicole told Wendy. Wendy laughed and swam to the ladder. She took a deep breath and climbed up. Just as with Nicole's bold arrival, Mike and I both stared as she boarded the boat. Sure enough, she walked right up to Nicole. They embraced and kissed like lovers. It was breathtaking.

I somehow broke my eyes from the spectacle to check on how our new neighbors were enjoying the show. Not one of their 20 eyes was looking away. A woman's voice from the pontoon boat yelled, "Sluts!" Obviously, her intent was to shame the girls, but that's not going to work with Nicole. Being called a slut is not an insult to her. She never broke the kiss, but lifted her arms up in a wide V and gave two thumbs up.

The motor started up on the pontoon boat. Obviously, the pilot decided it was time to find less interesting neighbors. Applause erupted from the boat to our left as the pontoon boat departed. We had assumed that the two boats of spectators were friends, but apparently their near simultaneous arrival was pure coincidence.

While our prudish observers departed, the boat carrying the four more appreciative neighbors idled in closer. These boaters were younger - probably mid-thirties - and definitely a more attractive group.

"I see that you're anchored. Mind if we tie up alongside?" the pilot asked. It was a bold request considering that there were two naked women still kissing and fondling one another on our boat.

"Sure," I replied, moving over the the side to help. Besides myself and the other pilot, all eyes were glued to the girls. Their attention to one another was getting more focused and passionate.

Dan, the boat pilot introduced himself and we got the boats tied together quickly. Nicole briefly broke her kiss with Wendy.

"I need a drink, baby." I hurried to the cooler to fulfill her request,

"Obviously, we don't need to worry about you guys being cops," Dan spoke up. "If you want some smoke, we would be glad to share."

Nicole broke the kiss. "Yes, please!" The girls stopped kissing and looked longingly at each other. "Meet me right back here in just a minute?" Wendy asked Nicole.

"Hell, yes, baby!" Nicole answered before moving toward the other boat, still totally naked and obviously turned on.

"I wanna kiss," one of the girls, a small blonde with a skimpy white bikini, said. She moved hopefully toward Nicole. Nicole smiled and stepped into their boat, slid right into the blonde's arms and started a very sexy kiss. Within a few moments, the blonde's hands were roaming over Nicole's naked skin.

"Hey, those are my kisses!" Wendy play-pouted. Nicole smiled back at Wendy, "Oh, I'm coming back for you, love." She looked at Dan who held out a lighter and joint to Nicole. She took them and he fished in his pocket and pulled out joint. He stretched his arm out to me. I took it and handed it to Mike. I pulled a lighter from a cup holder and gave him that too.

Nicole took a couple of draws from the joint and handed it to me. "Take light pulls," she cautioned. She knew I wasn't accustomed to using joints instead of bowls. I tried, coughed like a newbie, then got a couple of good draws. I glanced at Wendy and Mike and saw her raise her eyebrows to Mike.

"It's cool if you guys don't want to smoke," I said. "I shouldn't have assumed."

Wendy laughed. "It's just been a few years since we blazed one up. We were joking with one another before we met up with you today that we needed to get high to calm down for this boat ride."

"Obviously, we didn't," Mike interjected, "but it still sounds like a good idea."

Wendy and Mike smoked and coughed a little while the other boaters introduced themselves. Carla was the blonde. Her brunette friend was Heather and Heather's boyfriend was Joseph. Pretty soon, we were all feeling pretty good. Laughter all around. I missed how it happened, but Carla's top was off and she had joined Nicole back on our boat. An air mattress had joined them from the other boat and was laid down in one corner on our boat's deck.

The next thing I knew, Nicole was on her back on the mattress with Wendy's face between her legs and Carla was kissing Nicole, squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Nicole was making her pleasure readily apparent. Her pleasure noises echoed in the cove and gave the scene a delightfully erotic soundtrack.

Joseph was pressed up against Heather from behind, while they both watched the scene intently. His hands were under her bikini - one on her pussy and one massaging a breast. They remained on their boat, but Dan boarded ours and knelt down behind Carla. He untied and pulled her bottoms away and began rubbing her pussy while he watched the girls. Mike was spurred into action by this and knelt behind Wendy with his big hard cock aimed menacingly at her upturned pussy. With one shove, he plunged balls-deep into her soaking wet pussy.

Wendy wailed into Nicole's pussy, but kept her fingers in Nicole's tight, wet vagina and her tongue working Nicole's clit toward orgasm. Dan must have been a Boy Scout, because he came prepared. He pulled a bottle of lube from a cargo pocket and lubed his cock. I was surprised to see him line up his cock with Carla's ass and work his way into her tight asshole. Carla paused her attention on Nicole and panted a little as she adjusted to his careful entry.

"Oh, fuck!" Carla exclaimed as Dan settled into a slow rhythm. She then moaned into Nicole's mouth as she resumed kissing her.

I took in the entire scene. Nicole was the passionate focus of two women's skilled attention while one of those women was getting fucked by a very large cock, doggie style and the other was getting fucked in the ass. It sounded, unmistakably, like an orgy was happening on our boat. Heather was now getting fucked from behind, her bikini pushed aside, while she and Joseph kept watching the scene.

I was the only person not engaged in the fun, but I didn't feel left out. Watching Nicole in action is fully absorbing. Nicole opened her eyes and took in the pornographic scene in which she was starring. Her progress toward orgasm hit the afterburners and she exploded.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!! OH GUH, GUH, GOD!!" Nicole's orgasm erupted. Her hands crushed Wendy's head to her pussy. She bucked and convulsed and screamed. I don't know how far that pontoon boat had gotten, but it probably wasn't far enough to not hear her.

After climaxing, Nicole slid free of the girls who were, by now, being well fucked from behind. She looked at Carla and Dan, then at me.

"He's fucking her ass right here on our boat," she said looking at me with incredulous eyes. Then, moving toward me, "I want your cock in my mouth!" She dropped to her knees and yanked my trunks down over my stiff cock. She swallowed me deep into her throat.

Behind her, Wendy squealed in orgasm, rubbing her pussy furiously while Mike stroked her with his impressive cock. Nicole took a break from deepthroating me and turned around to give Wendy a deep kiss.

"Please let Mike fuck me now," she begged of Wendy. Wendy answered by standing up and embracing Nicole and shoving her tongue into Nicole's mouth.

"I thought you'd never ask! You are going to have two very large cocks to play with, baby."

Nicole stood up and bent over, sliding my cock back down her throat. Her bald ass and pussy were presented to Mike. Mike positioned himself behind her and Wendy guided his throbbing cock into Nicole's eager pussy. Mike moaned, working to fit his cock in. Nicole works out her pussy muscles more than any other muscle group in her supremely fit body and she can squeeze like a vice when she wants to. By the looks of it, she was giving him the business.

"Goddamn!" Mike was clearly having to put his back into it.

My hot, slutty girlfriend was swallowing my cock and getting fucked deeply, in broad daylight, with a very appreciative audience. Her left hand played with her clit while her right hand pulled me forward and deeper into her throat. Her gagging and moaning might have sounded like abuse, if not accompanied by the visual display. She was fucking like a hungry animal, rhythmically pushing herself back and forth between our cocks. The eroticism of the situation accelerated her upward spiral to orgasm. Just then, Wendy latched her teeth onto one of Nicole's nipples from below and Nicole suddenly came hard, rocking back violently on Mike's cock and screaming around my cock in her mouth. I don't know how Mike and I didn't come, but Joseph was overcome. Heather had started sucking his cock after she orgasmed. After seeing Nicole's unleashed orgasm, he grunted and came in Heather's mouth. She swallowed his come and kept bathing his cock with her tongue.

"Please, I need both of these cocks in me right now," Nicole begged. She told Mike to lay down on the air mattress, gave Wendy a long wet kiss. "Thank you for letting me borrow his magnificent cock!"

Nicole got the bottle of lube from Dan and handed it to me. "You know what I've been waiting for. Get yourself ready." She kissed me, then lowered herself onto Mike's waiting cock, taking his considerable length all the way as she sat down cowgirl style. She rode his cock slowly, relishing the feel of it in her tight, wet, happy pussy. She kissed him like she wanted to eat him, then turned to me. "Fuck my ass, baby."

I was ready and moved to position myself behind her. Heather and Joseph, now completely naked, came aboard our boat for a closer look. Nicole arched her back and twisted to kiss me as her hand guided my cock into her ass. I pressed in slowly against her excruciatingly good tightness. I paused as her hand pressed against my pelvis and advanced as she let me know she was ready by relaxing her hand on me. Soon, she pushed back and down, taking both of our big cocks deep into her body.

I could feel Mike's hard cock through her ass as he moved slightly to thrust in and out of her pussy. I started my rhythm as a counter wave to his, stroking in as he pulled out and I pulled out as he pushed in. Nicole was howling in ecstasy, writhing between us, seemingly lost in the overwhelming sensations. It was mindless. She was all body and motion and sound. Soon, Mike and I held still as she impaled herself relentlessly on us. Joseph and Heather had moved in very close, drawn by the magnetic, carnal spell Nicole had cast on us all. Nicole opened her eyes and saw Joseph's hard cock near her. Without asking, she swallowed his cock and added the motion of her mouth on his cock to her rocking, gyrating ride on our cocks. I saw two female hands fondling Nicole's breast's, but couldn't concentrate on that enough to determine who it was.

It was all too much for Mike. He arched his back, driving her ass deeper onto me and screamed as he came in her pussy. Feeling his cock spasming in her was the tipping point for me and as I let loose with my orgasm, I felt Nicole's ass spasming, clamping down on me even more impossibly tightly as I pumped my come into her ass. Her mouth came off of Joseph's cock and she let out a scream that anyone not watching would have presumed was someone being killed. She seemed to come for a full minute, non-stop, before collapsing forward onto Mike.

"Holy fuck. That was hot!" I looked up to see who said that and saw Heather standing looking at us with a stunned look on her face, while Wendy knelt between her spread legs licking her pussy.

That was the peak of the depravity for the day. The girls stayed naked and, with only short swims to cool off or food breaks, kept busy with each other or us boys the rest of the day.

Nicole and Wendy slipped on their skimpy bikinis only when we approached the marina to return the boat, but kept kissing and touching each other even as the dock hands were tying us off.

Nicole slept like a dead woman as I drove us back to the cabin. I let my amazing woman rest. She had earned a good nap.

12