All Comments on 'On The Lam'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
KenfromIndyKenfromIndy10 months ago

Enjoyable but begs for more since no resolution! At some point something will break for the main characters whether an accident or event will make changes. Overall I was entertained so top marks!

Thank you for posting.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Without anything but sadness and existence, this is joyless and not a pleasure to read at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quit reading!

Another stupid MC who puts work in first place instead of spouse.

Shit happens but you don't cause it unless you are as stupid as MC in this story

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm8 months ago

Okay, here we go again. Once again an author has written a story where the man simply can't live with a cheating wife. Rather than stay and be ridiculed as a cuck, he leaves. He's peaceful, content and not in another relationship. The way I look at things is this: a wife has the same capability to make decisions as the husband does. What it sounds like to me is this: if this was a RAAC, everybody would be calling for the authors head and calling him a cuck. It its a BTB, nobody wins, as a BTB usually involves some kind of violence or something else. This was just him saying enough is enough. He left after he found out. Doesn't leave her destitute or anything like that. SO yes, he left, worked for cash, meals, etc. Seems thats the way it should be...just walk away. How come all you loves of cuck, or btb stories don't like this one. Seems he gets revenge by making sure she can't divorce him, the business can't be sold, or the house. He makes sure the bills are paid regardless. You might not like it but justice was actually served here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story and, to me, much more believable than many. For those that say there's "no resolution", the answer is simply "life goes on". He's satisfied with his life, just like we all should be.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a silly story. Why don't people act like the character in the story in real life? Because doing something that silly makes no sense whatsoever, even in the context of the story's carefully picked parameters. There is a trick to setting up silly situations - you don't explain the midichlorians, you just use the force.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

Excellent, would sort of like to see a part 2 but will use my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise, but no closure. Uggh!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked it. But, as others have mentioned. It needs closure.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun5 months ago

Unique story but good. Thanks.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Makings

Makings of a good story,spoilt by the abrupt ending.

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

Just divorce and expose her

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

This story is just so good! Thank you for sharing it.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Just wonderful, so very well written. Thank you very much for putting yourself out there in the Shark Tank we call LW

Harvey8910Harvey89102 months ago

This was a good story and I give it five stars. Karen just cheated on John and got pregnant by another man. He learned that she was going to trap him with the baby or make him pay child support. So John left town and sent money home to help Karen and help pay for the child that was not his. Karen was never repentant about cheating on John. This was a good choice in this story. I hope that John finds a faithful woman and can finally move on from the cheating bitch. He deserves so much better.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

I may be a minority here but I don't have an issue with stories ending with no clear resolution, as it suggests either a second part coming at some point or the nature of our lives in which not everything is neatly tied up with a ribbon.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter23 days ago

For some folks (see below) everything has to be tied up nice and neat with a bow. Life isn’t often like that. This story felt real in the sense of his hurt and uncertainty about the future. Why he supported a child that was not his I can’t imagine, but it was his ethic. Well written, good story. NOT a waste of time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous