On The Line Ch. 02

Story Info
Our lovers continued to explore their feelings for each other.
3.7k words
4.61
2.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*
Our lovers continued to explore their feelings for each other. This story picks up about six months later when they had decided to get together where they could enjoy spending an entire night together.
*

Tom and Michele went back to their lives, he returned to work, and she did too. Tom's wife continued to go through her day, not varying her routine in any meaningful way. Michele's husband was assigned to an oil rig more than sixteen hours away; this would ensure that he couldn't come home more than a couple of times a year. He was expected to remain on the same rig for at least three more years.

Tom and Michele continued to talk regularly via the messaging app, and they would also occasionally exchange text messages. Often when Tom was out of town, they would talk on the phone for several hours at a time. Their feelings for one another continued to grow; they both started to realize that they were developing deep feelings for one another. Neither was yet ready to accept for themselves the nature of these feelings. There was much confusion over how they were feeling.

They would also get together every couple of weeks, usually what they referred to as a "detour." These detours involved them sitting and talking, often while exchanging hugs and kisses. They could sit and talk, not have to worry about typing out their messages. They didn't have to worry about autocorrect turning their message into something that made no sense. It also allowed them to recharge and reset. Sometimes these detours were the only thing that kept them from going insane or doing something illegal or rash.

Tom and Michele also managed to plan additional "adventures" in hotel rooms. They were few and far between, but they both agreed that they were both enjoyed and needed. They also decided that they needed to plan a time when they could spend the entire day together, followed by sleeping in each other's arms all night.

Tom's wife would typically go out of town every June for about ten days. She had an annual conference that she felt was essential to her job. Tom always arranged his vacation to include this time. He believed that this would be the ideal time to plan an overnighter with Michele. She checked her schedule, and she saw that her husband was not due back in town during that time. Michele also knew that she could tell her kids that she had some training planned; she often attended training, so attending another would not raise any red flags. Tom would also typically make an overnight trip on his motorcycle, doing so again would also not raise any red flags.

With a plan in mind, Tom immediately started looking for places where they could meet. He spent almost a week researching places that were within four or five hours of both his and Michele's houses. He settled on a location in rural Oklahoma; it was an area that he had never been, so he thought it might be fun to see it. Tom discovered that due to the proximity of a casino, hotel rooms were expensive. This prompted Tom to look for alternatives such as cabins or Air BnBs. Tom was able to find a fully furnished rustic cabin that sat on a small lake for less than the cost of a hotel room. The cabin came complete with a fully stocked kitchen, a covered porch, air conditioning, and the use of a small motorboat that was tied up at a nearby dock. Tom sent Michele the details of the cabin and asked for her opinion. She quickly agreed. Due to the location of the cabin, they immediately started referring to the place of their upcoming meeting as "BFO;" the meaning was a play on words to the old expression of "Bum Fuck Egypt."

The meeting was set for the first week of June, it being only early March, the lovers knew that they would have to get through the next couple of months. Tom busied himself with work and small projects around his house. Michele, for her part, was buried in work; she barely had enough time to eat and sleep, much less take care of any essentials around her house. Tom and Michele often chatted while Michele was at work; to a lesser extent, Tom would do the same when he was working. The nature of Tom's work made it difficult for him to do more than leave an occasional message for Michele. The anticipation was building for both of them. They knew that they would need to get together soon.

Tom received a phone call from a friend of his around the second week of March. The friend, Bill, asked Tom if he had any interest in purchasing a full-sized customized Chevy van. Tom thought about it for a few minutes and decided that it might make an excellent out of town vehicle for him, as it would provide much storage space. He would not need to carry as much stuff back and forth. He could leave some stuff such as shaving and shower essentials in the van, and he would also be able to store some other stuff such as a small gas grill, or even an electric griddle. Bill and Tom arrange a time and place for Tom to look at the van.

Tom immediately knew when he saw the van, that barring any unforeseen problems, he would buy the van. It was a 1995 Chevrolet G20 three-quarter-ton van with the Mark III conversion package. It had a recently rebuilt 5.7 liter V8 with less than twenty thousand miles on it. The transmission was also newly rebuilt. The brakes and tires were less than half depleted. The interior looked as though it had recently come off the dealer's lot. The grey suede seats had no rips, tears, or stains. The only thing that Tom could find fault with was the missing shades in several of the windows. The van even had a fully functional television/ VCR combo!

Tom agreed to buy the van from Bill. Bill had a friend who was a notary, so once the paperwork was complete, Tom had the van insured and registered. He decided that he would drive it around locally for a month or three before he brought it out of town. Tom also began to form a plan that would allow him and Michele to get together more often, though Tom neglected to tell Michele about his recent purchase. He wanted to surprise her.

Tom and Michele decided that they needed a detour. It had been more than a month since they were able to see one another. They agreed that they would meet at a little park not too far from where they first met in the touristy town. Tom had spent the past week or so cleaning up the van, and buying shades and curtains for the interior. He hoped that he and Michele could use the van as a more private place to enjoy their detours. They would not have to maintain their public mask, nor would they need to worry about anyone seeing them.

As was his practice, Tom arrived about ten minutes before the agreed-upon time at the park, though he parked near the top of the hill so he could see when Michele arrived. He didn't need to wait long, as Michele was eagerly anticipating seeing Tom again. He waited until Michele had parked, then drove down the hill, parking next to her car. Michele didn't think much of the van that pulled up next to her, except that she was slightly annoyed, as Tom wouldn't be able to park next to her. Imagine her surprise when Tom stepped out of the van with a big smirk on his face.

"Hello, Beautiful! Would you care to step into my office?" Tom asked Michele softly while hugging her tightly.

"What is this?" Michele asked with a puzzled look on her pretty face.

"It's a van that I purchased for my out of town vehicle," Tom replied. "I got an excellent deal on it, and I thought I could store more stuff and use it as a sort of rolling locker. I also thought it might prove to be interesting for our detours until I bring it up there."

"This could be VERY interesting, indeed!" Michele told him as Tom led her to the side door. He quickly pulled down the shades and placed the curtains across the back of the front seats. This created a private area where Tom and Michele could sit and talk without the worry of being observed by others. It also provided enough privacy for other activities.

It didn't take long for Tom and Michele to start kissing, hugging, and caressing. Tom could feel himself become very hard; his heart rate increased along with his breathing. Michele, for her part, felt much the same way. She knew that she wanted Tom in the worst way, but Michele wasn't sure that she could allow herself to let loose entirely while in the van. It had been quite some time since Michele and Tom were together sexually, and she knew that she wanted that connection with him again. She didn't think that she wanted to wait another couple of months until they met in June.

Tom leaned back while looking deep into Michele's gorgeous hazel eyes and said to her, "I'm liable to do something I shouldn't. I need a chance to settle down!"

Looking very concerned, Michele asked Tom, "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Michele was still not comfortable with her actions. She knew that Tom respected her and always treated her appropriately, but she still worried frequently that she would do something wrong, and that he would look for someone who was possibly younger, more fit, or who had not experienced the same hardships that she had.

"No, you're fine, and there is nothing wrong. It is quite the opposite." Tom replied to Michele. "You're turning me on to the point where I may not maintain my gentleman-like behavior!" He continued.

With a huge smile, Michele reached down to caress Tom's straining cock through his jeans. She smiled mischievously and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Good, as I don't want you to be a gentleman! I want you to have your way with me, let me satisfy your every desire!" She then lightly nibbled on his earlobe while squeezing his cock.

Tom's resolve quickly faded. He grabbed Michele, kissing her fiercely, his left hand wrapped around the back of her neck, his right lightly caressing her breast. The intensity of the kiss made it clear to both of them that Tom wanted to make love to Michele, right then and there!

Breaking the kiss breathlessly, Michele asked Tom if the back bench folded down into a bed. With a smile, he told her that it did. Tom disentangled himself and proceeded to fold the bench flat. While he was doing this, Michele quickly shed her clothes. When Tom turned back around, he was greeted by the sight of Michele sitting before him completely naked save for her socks, which she was still wearing. He quickly moved back to her side, kissing her again just as fiercely as before, lightly pinching and playing with her left nipple. It didn't' take Michele long to inform Tom that he was entirely overdressed. He quickly stripped off his clothes so that he matched Michele's nakedness.

"I have missed you!" Tom told Michele, "May I have the pleasure of tasting you once again?" He asked. Michele quickly flashed back to the last time that they were together. She could vividly remember the feelings that Tom's tongue elicited in her. She quickly agreed!

Tom helped Michele move to the newly converted bed. Laying her down, he began kissing her passionately. Tom also allowed his hands to caress and tease Michele's body gently. He found first one, then the other of her nipples, lightly pinching and pulling on them, cupping her breasts, and running his hands from her hips to her shoulders. Tom trailed kisses from her lips down over her jaw to her ear. He nuzzled the sensitive skin behind her ear and down her neck. He left a trail of light kisses to her breasts. He began teasing around each nipple in turn with just the tip of his tongue before taking the first one, then the other nipple into his mouth, lightly biting, sucking, and teasing with the tip of his tongue. His other hand was not idle either; it was gently running up and down the inside of her thighs, first one, then the other. He would occasionally lightly brush against her sex, but not enough to do more than tease.

Michele was going nuts with desire for the man that was playfully teasing her. She was enjoying the teasing, and her arousal level was at an extreme high. Michele wished that Tom would just stop teasing and allow her the release that she needed. She started to breathe even more profoundly, moving her legs back and forth while arching her back, trying to bring herself closer to Tom's touch. She could also feel him kissing his way down from her breasts past her navel. She knew that Tom would soon be kissing and licking her in the ways that she had been dreaming about for months.

Tom could sense Michele's frustrations. He smiled inwardly and decided that enough was enough. Tom knew that she needed her release. He did too but knew that he could wait, as it would not take much for him to achieve his. Releasing her nipple, Tom traced a path down her body, leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses until he reached her sex. He could smell her arousal; this turned him on even more. He could feel his cock throbbing and aching for release. He feared that if Michele touched him, he would come instantly, so he repositioned himself so that it would be more difficult for her to do so. Moving also allowed him to kiss and lick her wonderfully wet pussy more easily. The first light flick of his tongue along her outer lips caused Michele to both sharply intake a deep breath and to jump slightly in anticipation.

"Are you OK?" Tom asked her.

"Yes, don't stop!" she told him breathlessly.

With a smile, Tom gently spread her lips, exposing her very hard and visibly throbbing clit. He could also see an abundance of moisture, a sure sign that he had the desired effect on Michele. Using a long, slow stroke of his tongue, Tom dipped just the tip inside of her. He then ran it along the length of her sex, reaching her clit. When he did so, Michele let out the sexiest moan; this encouraged him to continue. He alternated between firmly teasing her clit and running his tongue as deep inside her as he could. Tom knew that it was time for Michele to get her release. He proceeded to suck, flick, and tease on her clit. He varied his speeds and pressures, taking note of what effect each technique was having on Michele by reading her body language. He knew that when she started to squirm and kick her feet that she was close. He replaced his tongue with two fingers, firmly and quickly rubbing her clit. He felt it start to draw up as Michele arched her back more forcefully; he knew that she was on the brink. He increased the speed and the pressure of his fingers rubbing against her clit. With a scream, Michele started shaking forcefully and gasping for breath. He knew she was coming, and she was coming HARD. Tom could do little more than hang on and attempt to keep up the rubbing. Michele tapped his shoulder; this was a signal that she couldn't take any more, and that she needed Tom to stop. It was much like when an MMA fighter has accepted defeat and given up while immobilized in a submission hold and "taps out."

Michele continued to shake for a few more seconds. Tom crawled up to lie next to her, taking Michele in his arms and holding her tightly. After a minute or two, Michele regained her breath and looked at Tom lovingly as he continued to hold her.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "I did not realize just how much I needed that! Thank you!" she told him.

"It was my pleasure!" Tom told her honestly. He loved it when he could help his lover achieve an intense orgasm. It was almost enough stimulation for him also to achieve an orgasm.

Michele snuggled in close to Tom, enjoying the afterglow and a few aftershocks from her intense orgasm. She leaned up, giving him a slow, passionate kiss while hugging him tightly. She still hadn't gotten used to the fact that she was with a man who tried so hard to ensure her pleasure, and he seemed to almost look at his satisfaction as an afterthought. She reached for his hard and throbbing cock, which was nestled up against her leg. She could feel the wetness of the pre-cum leaking out of the tip; Michele knew that she wanted to ensure that Tom experienced the same pleasure that she had.

"Careful!" Tom told her with a sharp intake of breath. "It won't take much for me to lose complete control. I am very much on edge right now!"

"Perhaps I don't' want you to be in control," Michele told him as she slowly moved her way down toward his cock. She could feel it throbbing in her hand as she slowly stroked it. She also knew that by the way Tom was straining, he was very close.

"Please, Michele!" Tom begged. She wasn't sure if he was asking for her to help him achieve his release, or for her to stop. She chose to believe the former, as she ever so slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, getting her first taste of him.

Michele typically didn't enjoy giving a blow job, but with Tom, it was different. He tried so hard to give her pleasure that she was driven to return the favor. She was also torn, she wanted to taste and tease him, but she also wanted to feel him deep inside of her. She knew that due to the limited amount of time that they had, she would have to decide which she wanted more. With just a few soft and teasing licks, Michele knew that soon Tom would be unable to hold back any longer.

"Michele! I'm going to come if you don't stop!" Tom warned her. Her only response was to moan lightly and suck just a little bit harder. She also began stroking him a little faster. She knew that the combination would soon be too much for Tom's control.

"Michele!!!" Tom practically screamed! He was almost to the point where he would erupt quite forcefully.

"I know, Babe," she told him. "Just let loose and enjoy!"

That was all that it took for Tom to lose control completely. He started coming. Michele could feel him swell just before he shot the first jet of his hot, sticky, come deep in her throat. Usually, she didn't like the taste of come, and she would spit it out, but this time Tom's seed had a sweetness to it that she found she enjoyed. Michele swallowed all that he had to offer, and she wanted even more. She continued to suck lightly while stroking him. It didn't take long before Tom was squirming similarly to what she had done earlier. It was his turn to "tap out." Michele crawled up and held Tom tightly while he regained some semblance of control.

It took several minutes for Tom to regain control of himself. He spent this time snuggling with Michele and staring at her with a glazed over look in his eye. She knew that Tom had needed his release, but she hadn't realized the intensity of it until she saw how much it affected him. Tom finally spoke.

"Thank you!" he said. "You didn't have to do that, and I feel a bit guilty that you did." He told her.

"No! Stop right there!" she told him forcefully. "First, I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do. Secondly, you have no reason to feel guilty. I saw an opportunity to get what I wanted, and I took it! It's not selfish if you are allowing your partner to get what they want." She threw Tom's own words back at him; it was the same thing he had told her the first time they were together, when she had experienced her first powerful orgasm in too many years to count.

Tom knew that Michele was right. He also knew that there was no need to argue with her. She had made up her mind, and like many strong women, she was a force to be reckoned with once she had done so. They continued to hold one another and talk for a while longer, mostly about their upcoming trip to BFO. They expressed how they were both looking forward to some alone time without the worry of being interrupted by the phone or any of life's other distractions. They were both also looking forward to not having any time constraints; they would have two full days together as well as all night.

Eventually, an alarm on Michele's phone went off. This signaled that their time together was coming to an end. Michele needed to go pick up her granddaughter. Her daughter would be attending a social affair associated with her husband's work that night, and Michele had agreed to watch "the kiddo."

12