On the Loveseat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both wandered off, Jojo growling again and Johnny raised his fists.

"No hitting your sister! The giant is dead now."

"Aw mom." He groaned.

As they went out the back door mom gave me a loving motherly look, a wistful smile touching her lips.

"See, we can still be a real family." She said softly. I had no answer to that.

Aunt Jess came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my middle. I felt her tits press into my back.

"And later the two of us will do our best to slay this giant!" One of her hands dropped to my still sleeping dick.

"Did you say slay, or lay? Because you don't want to wake the giant until you are ready!"

Aunt Jessica repeated her playful defensive move at me.

"Oh no the giant cock!" She said with a lower voice while fighting her laughter.

Mom smirked, but her laughter burst out in a loud guffaw.

"I definitely don't need Johnny to fight that monster for me!" She said bravely.

"Me either!" My aunt said with glee. I felt that her hand had retreated, to my relief and dismay.

Mom looked at me, "Did you nap?"

"Not really, but I did rest somewhat."

"Nap? What's this, I work all day and you take a nap? You did too I suppose?" Aunt Jess glared at her sister.

"Jess, you work in a call center, the hardest thing you do is push a button. Besides both of us were up late and up early this morning." Mom explained calmly.

"Starting the fun without me again!" My aunt protested with a smirk. "I hope it was good at least."

"I'll have to tell you later Jess, but yes it was ... good."

"It's always good with mom." Then I had to add quickly. "It's always good with you too Aunt Jess!"

I turned quickly around in her arms and wrapped mine around her.

"It's alright Jeremy. I understand. You and Jenny have something special. I'm just glad my sister shared with me and that I get to be a part of things."

"If it wasn't mom, it would be you Jess." I kissed her forehead tenderly.

"I don't know about that, but thanks anyway." She had that second place face you always see at awards ceremonies. If she said it was nice to be nominated, I would lose it!

I noticed neither one of them said anything about my slip in forgetting to use the familial title with mom's sister. I guess I didn't really need to call her Aunt Jessica when I'd filled her hot ass with my cock and cum!

"Any ideas on what we are watching tonight there studly?" Mom thankfully changed the subject. Aunt Jess broke her hold on me, sensing the moment was passed. I reluctantly released her, my chest already missing hers. I moved to sit down and they did so too.

"I figured Johnny and Jojo's favorite movie first."

Mom interrupted me. "Again?"

"They'll be sure to fall asleep by the end since they know it by heart." I reasoned.

"Hell, I know it by heart!" Mom replied.

She was right. I was sure I could repeat most of the movie's lines myself, but hey, if it made my brother and sister happy ...

"And the other one?" Aunt Jess asked.

"It's a new one. I missed it at the theater. A techno-romance. You two may like it."

"Techno-romance? Is that even a thing?" Aunt Jess said with disbelief.

"Is this an attempt to distract us so you can watch it without us teasing you?" Mom said with a raised eyebrow.

Would I try to use such subterfuge on my two best girls to get to watch a movie? Damn straight!

"It might be. But the trailer looked really good."

"They all look good Jeremy. That's the point. If the trailer looks terrible no one would go see the movie regardless of how good it might be."

"It's also got that hunky actor you always get gooey over." I told mom.

"I don't get 'gooey' over anyone." Mom said defiantly, then looked at me and her face melted. "Except maybe you honey."

"Whatever you say mom."

"Oh! What's his name? I know whom you're talking about. I saw a commercial for it. It did look good." Aunt Jess gave me a sly, sexy look. "It has nothing to do with the fact that it has that busty actress that's so hot right now is in it. Kate Lawrence, I believe."

"No." I said in protest that even I didn't believe.

"It's okay Jeremy. I think she's hot too!" Aunt Jess gave me a wink.

"You do? Wow! I guess I have a new fantasy now!" I never would have believed that I could so openly comment about a sexual fantasy about either relative with them actually present.

"She is very hot. I'm sure she could switch a lot of straight women!" Mom said without any overtones.

"You too mom?"

"I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, or me, if that's what you're asking." Mom had a dreamy look as if she might actually be thinking of it.

Holy fuck! Even if I already had a few lifetimes worth of wank thoughts, the idea of my favorite actress in bed with mom and her sister just shot to the top! My cock was also intrigued with the thought!

"Jeez mom! The two of you are more than enough for me and now you tell me that! The shake machine is going to be empty in the mornings from now on!" I saw Aunt Jessica's puzzled look.

Mom explained. "When I ... help him out in the morning, I refer to it as my morning protein shake. It's become our code."

Aunt Jess's eyes lit up.

"It's not really a code mom. It's only ever the two of us. You could just say you're giving me a morning blowjob." I said slightly exasperated.

"But that's so crude Jeremy. Do you think I'm crude?"

"Most definitely!"

Aunt Jess burst out laughing at that. "You tell her Jeremy! That was her name in school. Crude Jenny!" She laughed harder.

"No it wasn't. Don't fill his head with such ideas." Mom grinned to me. "He already has enough bad thoughts about his mother."

"You're the one that just gave me my latest one. And it's a doozy!"

Mom patted my cheek and gave me a smile.

"Maybe I should order the pizzas before we start attacking each other right here!" Mom changed the topic again. It's funny how everything became about sex with the three of us!

"What do you want Jess?"

"I want lots of meat on my pizza. Lots ... of ... meat!" Aunt Jess gave me a sexy smile, then glanced down at the large tent I had pitched.

"We won't have to seduce the pizza boy Jenny; it looks like Jeremy will deliver." My aunt said so seductively, her voice was dripping sex!

"With you sounding like that maybe Jeremy wouldn't mind a breather if the pizza boy was here to take turns." Mom laughed but I could tell she was getting as worked up as her sister. Or her son!

I was going to have a hard time, literally, watching the movie now with visions of Kate between mom's, or Aunt Jess's legs. Or they between Kate's legs, making Kate's large breasts jiggle ...

Where was I?

Mom went into the kitchen to get the menu and phone number to order the pizzas.

I recalled what Jojo had said earlier. I scolded my aunt for letting the younger kids know that she was spending the weekend here and that I had covered for her.

"I didn't think it would be an issue. It's not like I've never done it before."

"But we don't need dad having any cause to be suspicious."

"Why would he? Just because his sister-in-law spends the weekend with her sister?"

"And his son." I added.

"He would never suspect anything close to the truth."

"Mom and I have had some ... close calls." I revealed haltingly.

"What? Do tell!"

I related a few of the instances to my aunt. The washer incident when dad almost walked in on us, last Sunday when dad did walk in on us, twice! In the kitchen and then the garage. Aunt Jess was aghast.

"Right in the kitchen! Behind the counter?" I nodded.

"So if enough other seemingly innocent things happen that he might connect with the others, that it would be obvious if dad had any inkling." I then told her of dad complaining about mom coddling me. "If he starts to put things together ..."

"I see what you mean. But my being here should actually help things, because surely nothing could happen with me also here right?"

"Well, I hope dad thinks that, because we know better!"

"And if he knows Jenny is upset with him, my staying with her seems totally plausible" Aunt Jess said with emphasis.

"I suppose." I had seen her bags and it seemed excessive for three days.

"What's with all the stuff Jess? You don't need that many clothes; we're going to be naked most of the time!" I grinned widely.

"I need clothes for tomorrow for the drive to mom's house at least, and the trip back Sunday night. We may take a break and decide to get dressed, if only so we can get undressed again. Or go somewhere. It's better to be prepared."

Getting dressed just to undress again? Must be a woman thing. Though as I pictured Aunt Jess removing her tight sweater, then to dress in another outfit that showed off her body, only to remove that one too. There could be something to it after all! Still, it seemed too much trouble and it would be better to stay naked. Then I realized that would apply to me also and as much as I expected them to keep me hard all weekend, as some point surely I would be walking around soft and naked. Clothes might be a good idea then. I let it drop. I knew it would be pointless to tell a woman how many clothes she needed. She needed exactly as many as she needed and not one stitch more, or less.

"What are you two talking about so intently?" Mom asked as she reentered the room.

"Jeremy reprimanded me for letting Jojo and Johnny know I was staying the weekend. And for how many clothes I brought. My closet isn't just down the hall you know."

"It's only ten minutes away."

"That's too far if I'm naked!" She exclaimed as if it could happen.

I had to giggle at the image of Aunt Jessica running down our street trying to cover herself as she went!

"What's so funny?" Mom asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." I said guiltily. Mom let it drop.

"He was also telling me how close you two have been cutting it with Justin." My aunt said with an inquisitive glint in her eyes.

"Yes well, we get caught up and things happen. I've warned him but I am just as guilty."

"I don't know if I would be able to keep my hands to myself either if I was around him all the time." Aunt Jess teased me.

"Would it help to keep your hands to yourself by the fact that if you got caught that your life would basically be over?"

"Whoa! Major downer. But I see your point. You two need to cool it when Justin is around. Or the kids. You could send him to my house more! It'll be easy to not get caught if he's not even here!"

I was torn. Home with mom, or at Aunt Jess's. That was almost like asking me which nut I wanted to lose. There was no answer to that question!

"That's not the solution and you know it Jess!"

"Hey, I tried!"

"Well the pizza should be here in about thirty-five minutes or so. I want the kids to take a bath before they go to mom's, so I'll get them going with that. Johnny will take his by himself, but Jojo still likes having mommy there."

"You can be there when I take a bath mommy!" I said in a child-like voice.

"You're too dirty to ever get clean, and my being there wouldn't be any help!" Aunt Jess and I laughed at mom's reply.

"Jess, would you call the kids in, Jeremy pull out the sleeping bag. Also get that raggedy blanket of yours; I don't want pizza grease all over the sleeping bag. It's a pain in the ass to wash and dry." Mom then headed upstairs to await the dynamo duo while Aunt Jess went to the back door.

I opened the hall closet where we kept the sleeping bag for movie night. The blanket was in the garage. I used it in the yard when I needed to cover something, kneel on the ground without getting grass stains, or whatnot. Mom may not recall, but it was the first blanket I ever remembered having, since I was younger than Jojo was now. I had pulled it from the trash so many times that mom had given up getting rid of it. It was just one of those things from my childhood that I couldn't let go. There are some things like this that no matter how old you got, that they were just a part of you. Thinking about it now, and other than in the heat of the moment (and maybe even then), I think I would give up having sex with mom before I could throw that blanket away. Hey, I'm a sentimentalist. I like to think that that was part of why Aunt Jess and mom liked me so. Besides my big dick anyway!

As I laid the (my) blanket over the sleeping bag I could hear Johnny protesting his bath and mom loudly telling him then he wasn't going to Grandma Sharon's and would be stuck here with her and his brother and aunt. I then heard him relent though I'm sure mom really wouldn't keep him home over a bath. I would have personally held him in the tub until he was clean!

I smiled at Aunt Jess who was already situated on the couch; her bags had vanished to my mother's room I presumed. She patted the cushion next to her. I shook my head as I got the kid's DVD from the rack and popped it in the player. I left the TV off, as I couldn't stand one more repeat of the title menu music while we waited for the baths to finish and the pizza to arrive.

Ten minutes later, it did so. Mom was still upstairs finishing with my sister, Johnny and Aunt Jessica were waiting in their movie seats. Mom called down that the money was on the kitchen table. I darted to retrieve it and the stack of plates waiting there. I handed those to my aunt and opened the door. I was surprised to discover it wasn't a pizza boy, but a pizza girl! And a very hot one too!

She had long brown hair tied in a ponytail under an ugly ball cap with a pizza logo on the front. The uniform pullover shirt fit her figure nicely and was tucked into a tight pair of black denim jeans. She was slightly shorter than I was, though I stood on the balls of my feet to appear taller. She didn't seem much older than I was, and she wasn't anyone I recognized from school. I was surprised such a young attractive girl was delivering pizzas, as it seemed somewhat dangerous. One psycho invites you in to pay and you're never seen again.

I tried to be suave as I chatted with the girl, but with my little brother and my aunt watching me as I did so made me self-conscious and I'm sure I only ended up looking like a fool. I'm sure she got hit on by guys who were richer, hotter, and in college. She smiled at me as I tried to drag out our thirty-second conversation. I dug an additional two dollars out of my pocket to add it to her tip, which looked so completely obvious, but I'm sure looking as she did, she'd gotten many times. She gave me a wave as she left while I stood in the doorway holding the hot boxes and staring at her very cute rounded ass. She smiled again as she pulled away making me feel completely stupid. I turned and shut the door with my foot. Aunt Jess began clapping which Johnny joined in.

"What?" I asked as I set the three boxes on an empty end table.

"I was applauding that delightful show you just put on."

Mom and Jojo came down the stairs at that moment and I hoped her comment would be lost.

"What show?" Mom asked.

Oh, damn!

"The pizza driver was a cute girl and you should have seen Jeremy trying to hit on her!" Aunt Jess nearly giggled.

"Fail!" Johnny said gleefully.

Mom stared at me without expression. "I'm sorry I missed it."

"Maybe we could order more pizza and he'd do an encore." My aunt quipped.

"Don't you have enough on your plate?" Mom asked blankly.

"You've told me I need to change my diet." I answered her, understanding she was not talking about food. "I was just checking out the other menu items."

We were talking around two pairs of ears that didn't need to know what we were referencing.

"But some of those things are fattening or no good for you." Aunt Jess chimed in with a grin.

"I'm young. I can eat a wide variety of things. Whether it's fresh or slightly moldy with age." I looked pointedly back at her.

"Ouch! I think I might be offended."

"If ... that's slightly moldy, what about your regular choice." Mom stared quizzically at me.

I smiled happily at her. "I don't drink, but it's like a fine wine and only gets better with age." Mom gave me a wide smile and her emerald eyes lit up.

"Now I know I'm offended!" Aunt Jess complained from the couch.

Johnny and Jojo just stared at the three of us with confused looks on their faces. My brother spoke up then.

"I thought we were just having pizza?"

"We are honey. We are. As soon as your brother hands it out that is." With that mom sat on the couch an arm's length from her sister pulling her blanket up over her legs.

I stood there three seconds longer in silence, then opened the boxes and handed out slices to everyone depending on their tastes. Hence the three pizzas with different toppings. Only pepperoni for my siblings, veggie for mom, and a meat extravaganza for Aunt Jess and me. Once everyone had plates and beverages (cans of soda for everyone), I hit play and turned on the TV. I squeezed in between the two women who each wiggled to give me room. When my brother and sister saw which movie it was, they both cheered. The adults not so much. We focused on our food as the movie played. I found myself mouthing the words to the infamous popular song from the movie. I groaned to myself when I realized this, but noticed both women to either side of me were doing likewise. I grinned and they caught me glancing between them both. They each returned my grin with embarrassment. I guess that's why the movie made so much money; even though you hated yourself for it, you couldn't help yourself either!

After only two pieces of the meat pizza Aunt Jessica switched to the veggie to my relief. I would never eat that pizza, but felt it was sacrilege to throw out any pizza. I would gladly finish either of the other two!

"Too much meat for you Jess?" I joked with my non-eating, non-greasy hand on her knee.

"No. I'm just waiting to eat the meat later!"

"I'm going to get a piece of that later myself too!" Mom ran her left hand from my knee halfway to my ... meat. It was already willing and waiting. Mom's eyes wandered farther than her fingers. "It's definitely more than a mouthful!" She said too loudly for the younger crowd.

Johnny shushed her and Jojo protested, "Mommy!"

"Sorry kids."

My aunt and I laughed softly. I did notice Aunt Jess's hand, greasy or not, was now on my knee too! I really did want to watch my movie next! I slapped both hands away but that did nothing to relieve the pressure in my shorts.

Jojo was asleep first, long before the big final scene. Johnny was yawning hugely but was also fighting his sagging eyelids. Everyone was done with the pizza, so I got up and put the mostly empty boxes in the kitchen, my stiffy protruding prominently north. Both females' eyes locked on it with intense gazes. If only I could put that away until after the second movie! I heard them both giggle like schoolgirls as I left the room. Much like my blanket, I guess there were other things you never outgrew.

I grabbed some more fluids for me; it would be a long weekend!

When I returned to my seat, I saw Johnny's head was now on the floor and the reflected light of the TV on his eyes showed them to be almost closed. His lips still moved to the character's lines. I wondered if they could do that while asleep, but saw Jojo's slightly open lips didn't stir. I felt a bit of guilt then as I was waiting on my little brother and innocent sister to fall asleep so I could molest our mother and aunt.

How twisted did that make me?

Well-sexed, but still twisted!

The movie was so close to the end when my brother's gentle wheeze indicated that he'd finally succumbed to slumber that we let it play out. I ended it as the end titles started. Mom got up to cover her younger children in the sleeping bag. The three adults then relieved themselves and the women refilled their wine glasses.