On the Loveseat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Aunt Jess rose from my destroyed bed. "I believe it's my turn again!"

"I didn't know we were taking turns or keeping track." I responded as I stood next to her.

"We aren't, but it is still my turn." She said defiantly.

"I won't argue that, Jessica." Mom said, but she took my hand as she walked past me and pulled me from the room.

"I mean it Jenny! He has to fuck me now." My aunt argued as she followed mom and I down the stairs.

I stayed neutral. I did want to have my aunt again, but I did just have her in my bed and made her cum, twice! I had also eaten mom twice and had sex with her since we came home from dinner and dancing. It seemed like they were both about equal in the time spent with me so far. When I had thought about this weekend, I had just thought it would be all three of us together, but I hadn't thought about the actual logistics or how capable I was to follow through on those thoughts! Reality was turning out to be much harder than fantasy! It was so easy to just dream about romp after romp with both women than to actually accomplish said dream.

"I don't care whose turn it is, or if we are even taking turns. I want you both. All the time. At the same time." I stated as diplomatically as possible.

"That's not really possible honey, but thanks anyway for the thought." Mom said as we entered her room. She laid the palm of one hand on my cheek tenderly. "Go ahead and have my sister again. Since she seems to think we spend all week in bed together."

"I want you both." I said firmly. My dick stuck out before me in agreement.

"How do you propose to accomplish this feat?" Aunt Jess said from behind me.

I thought about all the positions we'd done already, today, yesterday, or at any time since this began. I wanted to try something new, but it seems there really wasn't anyway of pleasing them both that I hadn't already done. Was I out of fantasies with mom and Aunt Jessica already? Besides the two of them together, but that wasn't so much me having sex with them as them having sex with each other. It was only just variations of things we'd done before. Was this all there was to sex?

"What are you so lost in thought about, Jeremy?" Mom asked with a touch of concern.

"I was trying to think of a way to have you both that we haven't done before. I can't think of anything."

"A teen-age guy that can't think of anything new sexually to do? I think that might be one of the signs of the Apocalypse." Aunt Jess joked dryly.

"I'm serious Jess. I just did you twice in my bed. I licked and had mom. Both of you on your knees this afternoon, front and back, so to say. You've sat on my face while mom rode me. Unless you want to ride me and I eat mom's pussy again."

"You have such a dilemma, kiddo. How many of your friends would love to have these problems?" Aunt Jess teased some more.

"Jess." Mom scoffed. "Whatever you want to do is fine by me. I just love being with you, dear. You satisfy me with whatever you do with me."

"Me too. Don't take me serious. We've honestly had more sex today than I've had in a single day since ... probably my honeymoon." Aunt Jess spoke quietly now, her tone more serious than required. "The both of us can lay on the edge of the bed with our legs open and you can screw both our brains out. Or we can lie on top of each other again and you can fuck us like you licked us last night."

"Ooo, I like that one!" Mom said gleefully. "Except you get on top this time, Jess!"

"I can accept that." I agreed.

Mom got into place on the bed, her ass almost hanging off the side and her legs spread wide towards either end of the bed. I stared at my mother in this very exposed position and noticed that she was smiling eagerly back at me.

"Not many sons get to see their mother's like this on their parent's bed, do they dear?" Her easy tone opposed her words and situation.

"Uh, no, I guess not." I said with a bit of surprise at mom's question.

As I stared, I saw that mom's sister was also staring. Aunt Jess was confusing me. At times, she seemed like she wasn't interested in being with mom and I, and at other times she was over-eager to participate. She was acting very strangely and I could see no answer for her bizarre behavior.

"Aunt Jess?" I nudged her.

"Huh? What?" She looked at me startled. "Oh, yeah." She got onto the bed next to mom and cautiously laid down on mom's stomach spreading her own legs wide on top of her sister's long limbs.

I now had two gorgeous women with their legs spread open revealing their intimate centers, so similar and also so different. Both wet and inviting, and both were waiting for me to fill them with my hard cock. Who was I to deprive them of that?

Aunt Jessica had declared that it was her turn, so I would start with her. I moved next to the bed and found that they were both nearly at a perfect height for me to stand there and put my dick in either of them; I would only have to rise up a little to enter my aunt. I looked the length of the body I had dreamed about for years and the pussy I had never thought possible to be in this position. I wondered if I would have these thoughts every time that I got to have sex with her. I took it that it was just gratitude that made me feel that way. And I would be grateful for every opportunity I had to screw Aunt Jessica. But I would feel that way about my mother too!

"Quit staring at my pussy and put your big magnificent cock in me!" Aunt Jess commanded.

"And I get to play with these huge tits of yours, Jess!" Mom declared as she reached up and firmly grabbed her sister's heavenly globes. Mom's fingers kneaded those fleshy pillows as if they were exercise balls.

I shook my head of the fantastic double visions that had captured my sight. I grabbed the base of my dick and lined it up for the gaping hole above the other. I pushed forward slowly, my aunt's inner muscles welcoming my steel bar of flesh so deliciously. This drew a whimpering moan from her throat.

"Fuck my sister Jeremy! Give it to her hard and fast!" Mom ordered me.

It was as I had intended to do anyways!

"Yes! Fuck me! Give me your big dick Jeremy!"

"Just try and stop me Jessica!" I pulled back and slammed in as hard as I could. I grabbed her hips to keep her in position.

"I'd never stop you! Just give me more! Faster!"

I proceeded to do just that. Her pussy was squeezing my shaft so wonderfully, but I tried to push my sensations away. I wanted to give both women a right proper screwing and I couldn't let myself get overly stimulated by the sights or feelings I was receiving. I was going to keep going like this with both of them until I collapsed!

After a dozen or so minutes I pulled free from my aunt's excellent cunt, lowered my cock a few inches, and slipped deep into mom's equally perfect pussy. Her hands tightened on Aunt Jess's tits as the force of my penetrating dick sent shocks through her body.

"Oh God! Fuck me honey! I want it as hard as you can give it to me, baby! Fuck my pussy, Jeremy!"

"You like my cock, mom? Do you like it pounding into you like this?" I slammed extra hard into mom's channel.

"OH!" She cried out.

"Fuck your mom, dear nephew. Give her the fucking of her life! Pound that dick in her like you do with me!"

"More! Mommy wants more!"

I gave mom more. For almost ten minutes or ten hours, I pistoned in mom like a freight train. She was so tight, but also so wet that it was like sliding in and out of ... I don't know, something tight and slippery!

I alternated back to the upper chasm of delights and thrust deep and hard in Aunt Jess's soaked cunt.

"Fuck me!" She cried out simply.

I did so, as if I had never done so before.

Mom twisted Aunt Jess's nipples roughly; my aunt grabbed her sister's hands and ground them tighter against her breasts.

"Harder, Jenny! Faster, Jeremy! I love you both so much!" Aunt Jess wailed.

I switched back to mom for another round of pussy pounding.

I kept this up, ramming my cock in one, then the other, each for five minutes, more or less. I paced myself so as to last and not to completely exhaust myself. I alternated between a flurry of strokes and hard, steady thrusts. Going back and forth between my two amazing women gave me a moment in between to keep from getting too worked up myself. I felt like a machine in a factory, in and out, in and out, just churning out satisfied women as I went. I hoped they were satisfied; their vocal demonstrations seemed to indicate their contentment. The neighbors probably could tell how pleased my aunt and my mother currently were.

"Oh jeez zus, Jeremy! Fuck mommy's pussy! Give me your wonderful cock, honey! Make me cum again, baby!" Mom yelled out.

Then from Aunt Jess:

"Just like that you handsome stud! Fuck your auntie's cunt! I'm gonna cum for you! I'm gonna cum so goddamn hard from your goddamn big cock!"

Mom again:

"Honey! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Oh, shit! I'm going to cum, baby! Mommy's gonna cum on your dick, going to cum so hard!"

I don't know how I managed to keep going for as long as I did, except that these two beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, incredible, stunning, did I say sexy, women were incentive enough for anyone to want to give their last breath to please them. Okay, that may be over the top, but if you had gotten to see what I saw then you might agree!

I didn't know what time it was, all I knew was that I was starting to feel very tired. Even eighteen year olds can't last forever. I was at that point giving my aunt a good pounding and I needed to make them both cum again very soon. I struggled to ram Aunt Jess's cunt more intensely. It seemed to work because she was at a fever pitch as I pistoned my dick in her.

"God Jeremy! I'm so close, sooo fuck-king close! Oh, oh, oh!" She cried out in time with my thrusts. "Oh, oh! Ah! Oh God! That's it! That's ... ooo! C-c-cuuummminnng!"

Mom looked to be about to pull her sister's nipples right off those terrific tits as my aunt orgasmed violently on top of her. My sweaty hands could barely hold Aunt Jess's slick hips as I slammed in her pulsing pussy. I could feel her juices further soaking my pubic hair and balls.

"Fuck mommy now, honey! Make me cum too!" Mom exclaimed as her sister was still trembling in ecstasy.

I eagerly complied.

I slipped down and sank into my mother's pussy covered with Aunt Jess's oozing cum.

"Yes baby! Fuck me! I want to cum on your cock, honey! I want it so baaad!"

Maybe as badly as I did! It wouldn't be much longer before my own dam would burst.

Mom must have been very close, because I had only slammed into her seven or eight times when she yelled out.

"Fuuuckk! Ohh!"

Aunt Jessica lying atop mom prevented her from flailing about too much, but mom's legs did tangle about her sister's while trying to wrap around my back. I kept going even as mom appeared to recover, ready to unleash my torrent in my mother's squeezing tunnel. My balls tightened and I gave in to my body's need.

"Here I cum, mom!" I grunted, not even close to as loud as either woman did when they orgasmed.

"Yes baby! Fill mommy's pussy with your cream!"

Parts of my brain may have been draining out of me while I pumped mom full, as I saw spots before my eyes and the room began to spin around me. I had the sensation of the floor slipping out from beneath my feet and the world shifted.

Next I knew, I was lying on mom's bed staring at the ceiling.

"What happened?" I asked the dimly lit room.

"We may have actually drained you dry, honey." Mom's soft voice came from next to me. I turned my head and saw her lying beside me. Aunt Jessica was lying next to mom on the other side of her. Both their faces looked at me with parental concern, even if one was my aunt.

"You almost blacked out for a second. I managed to catch you before you fell." Aunt Jess explained.

"When I ... came, I felt everything start spinning." I stated, slightly embarrassed that I had nearly fallen in the midst of my orgasm. "I've said before that the two of you are too much for me!" I tried to make light of my weakened condition.

"Oh no." Mom answered. "You almost outlasted me. I can honestly say that I am ... fucked out." Mom paused as if uncomfortable to drop another f-bomb. Or was it that she didn't want to admit she couldn't keep up with her son?

"Oh, definitely. Me too." Aunt Jess said with a sympathetic smile. "I may have to call in work Monday. And we still have another day to go still!"

"We don't have to do anything tomorrow, if you two don't want." I said, not trying to sound let down. I may be out of it now, but I knew that come tomorrow I would be ready, more than ready, for more action with these sexy pair of ladies.

"You are giving up on us already?" Mom queried with a twist on her lips.

"I didn't say that, I said if you wanted ..." I realized that mom was teasing me. I had to know that she wouldn't, or couldn't, pass up the available time with me. Or her sister, I hoped.

"We had a late night last night and were up early today, or actually yesterday." The bedside clock read almost one a.m. "It's been a long day for all of us. We should get some sleep. We can sleep in late tomorrow, then we'll have a big breakfast. We can decide what we are doing in the morning." Mom said very maternally. She did give me a sly wink. What this meant was beyond me, but I was sure I would find out.

"I feel like I could sleep until noon!" Aunt Jess stated as she shifted on the bed, lying on my father's side of the bed, propping pillows under her sweat-soaked strawberry curls.

"I feel like I need a shower, but I don't have the energy right now to get out of this bed." Mom moaned.

I struggled to move to the center of the bed, lying beside my naked and stunning aunt.

"As long as I get to sleep with the both of you pretty ladies, I don't ever want to get out of this bed!" I declared gallantly.

Mom moved up next to me, cuddling up against my side, her tits pushed into my side. I put an arm under her neck and pulled her close. Our lips joined and the world faded from me again. A tap on the back of my head made me turn to Aunt Jessica. She pressed up against my other side, her wondrous orbs sandwiching me in breasts. Her mouth merged with mine and I was lost to her lips. Mom cleared her throat loudly to let us know our time was up.

Both beauties rested their heads staring at me. Each laid a hand on my sweaty chest, teasing the small hairs there. I turned my head back and forth to gaze on both their lovely and glowing faces.

"I love both of you, you know that, right?" My voice nearly broke during this admission.

"Aww. I love you too, Jeremy." Aunt Jess answered.

"You have to know how much I love you, honey." Mom sighed as she brushed my cheek with her palm.

I turned my head to give each of them another kiss. Both were short but filled with love.

Aunt Jess reached down to pull the sheet over us as mom turned off the lamp. My aunt and my mother both then snuggled close to me with my arms around them, feeling as close to heaven as any guy could get. The darkness and the long day overtook me and I was asleep immediately. Any nightly dreams avoided me as I had already had my share of delights for one person in one day.

Next: Sunday!

I hope you enjoyed this installment! Let me know what you thought, or any suggestions! Also, remember to vote please.

Onedragon

1...5678910