On the Loveseat Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed." Mom ordered. She picked up her robe and went to grab her silky green panties. I beat her to them.

"I'm keeping these. As a souvenir." I told her. Her eyebrows rose at that, but she didn't protest. I lifted the bit of fabric to my nose and took in mom's aroma. Her eyes were sharp on me but I knew that she was excited that I wanted to keep her dirty undies.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I did go outside and help dad finish the gutters. After mom's insistence that I did so (and following our afternoon delight, I couldn't refuse her!). I only got a moment to give her a quick kiss before dinner, and a quick grab of her ass afterwards. The memory of the afternoon filled my head as I went to bed that night, the memory also stiffening my dick.

It was a struggle to make it through the dreary day at school. I had decided to skip the plans I originally had for the upcoming Spring Break next week. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a week of spending all day with mom, even if we would have my brother and sister at home too. I had to break the news to the group of friends that I would have joined on a crowded Florida beach that I wasn't going. I could think of no good excuse as a cover for staying home to have sex with my mom. It turned out that I didn't need one. They brought up the girlfriend that I had been neglecting them to be with and they assumed I was spending the spring break with her. It was close enough to the truth that I didn't deny it. I didn't confirm it either, just letting them believe what they wanted. I know I was passing up a trip I would have probably remembered for the rest of my life. But sex all day for a whole week would be more memorable than getting rejected by hordes of drunken girls in skimpy bikinis. No matter how many flashed their tits or made out with their scantily clad friends ... I was now debating my decision.

No.

A mom in my hand was worth more than two score of hot bush. Or something about birds or other.

Of course, I still had to tell mom of my decision. And dad too. He would also assume (correctly) that I wanted to spend time with my girl. He just didn't know that it also happened to be his girl!

I didn't get the opportunity to inform mom of my choice when I arrived home as my mind went dumb when I entered the house. I found mom sitting on the couch. So what, you would say. Except, she was wearing a button up white blouse that was completely unbuttoned, and with no bra on so that her full tits were on display. Mom was also barely wearing a navy blue short skirt that was hiked up to her waist showing off the garter belts that held up her dark brown nylons. She wasn't showing enough that I could see her panties, or if she even had any on. She was sitting with her legs on the couch, one stretched out and the other bent at the knee. One arm was on the back of the couch and the other was crooked behind her head.

My mouth went slack.

"Will this get you hard? So I can suck your great dick." Mom purred.

I've said before that mom could wear a sack and get me hard, so of course my 'great dick' was already responding. Even if I had been half-hard before opening the front door!

"Jeez mom! You just look fantastic! I'm sure if dad saw you like this things would be different." Not that I wanted things to be different, so I don't even know why I brought it up.

"You like?" Her voice was sweet honey.

"You know I do. I don't think there are many guys that wouldn't be all over you looking like you do."

"Thank you honey. Now about that blowjob?"

I wanted more than just to come home and for mom to make me cum. I wanted her to get her pleasure too. If we had time for her to get me off, then we had time for her also.

"I want you to cum too, mom. I want to see you play with yourself again." Like it was no big deal to ask mom to masturbate for me!

"We don't have time dear. Remember your brother and sister?"

"We do if we do both at the same time." I declared.

"Huh?" Mom looked blankly at me. Sexy, but blankly.

"Let's go to my room." I waved toward the stairs adding a nod of my head in the same direction.

"Honey ..." Mom started to protest. But she started to rise.

I needed to go first to lure her upstairs but I wanted to follow mom so I could look up her skirt. Not that I couldn't see that almost whenever I wanted, just the act of getting to check out mom's ass and pussy was a thrill. The fact that I could see mom's bush anytime didn't mean I didn't want to see it more!

"Come on mom." I urged her.

Mom did take the lead but with a glance back at me she coyly held her skirt down as she ascended.

"Are you trying to look up my skirt?" Mom asked with a devilish glint in her eyes.

"I might be." I tried to sound suave.

Mom let out a slight giggle and she rushed up the stairs, but not before she lifted the hem of her skirt to flash me her full ass cheeks around her thong.

I chased after her. I caught her at my bedroom doorway. She paused and I wrapped my arms around her back. I expected her lips but was disappointed.

"We really shouldn't do this." Mom said in a serious tone.

"That isn't going to stop us though." I countered.

"No, I suppose not."

I pulled us into my room.

"Lay on my bed mom." I gestured to my unmade bed.

Mom still eyed me curiously. But, she did as I asked.

She must have had an inkling of what I had intended as she laid with her head near the edge of the bed. The undone blouse left the peaks of her tits revealed. I shucked off my pants and boxers and presented her with my eager dick. As mom eyed my prized appendage, she lifted her skirt and pulled off a damp pair of pink panties. She twirled them on her finger then flung them to the floor. Her hand then darted out and grabbed my dick.

"Give me that thing!" She demanded.

I wasn't going to refuse her!

My bed was lower than my crotch so we had to adjust our relative heights. My pillow beneath her head helped. I had to crouch slightly but mom managed to get her lips around my shaft regardless. As her mouth encircled my stony flesh, her other hand fell between her spread legs. It began to dance about on her widened lips.

"Rub that pussy mom! Get it nice and wet." I encouraged my mom.

We may not have had a lot of time but mom wasn't rushing just to suck me, instead she was lavishly licking along my length. I could hear the squishing sounds as her fingers worked around in her sopping pussy. I suspected that the combined action of fingering herself while sucking me was getting mom worked up. It certainly was working for me!

"Do you like that mom? Sucking my cock while fingering yourself for me."

Mom's eyes looked up at me. But she didn't take me dick out of her mouth to answer. And that was answer enough.

I was only standing there so I reached out and grabbed one of mom's exposed tits, roughly squeezing it and tweaking the nipple. I ran my other hand lovingly through her dark brown hair.

I knew I wouldn't last very long.

I could see by the way that her hand was going that mom was close too. I took my hand from her hair and took my dick from her mouth. She looked up at me almost seemingly upset.

"Try this mom." I said.

I laid my dick across her still open mouth and moved my hips so I was rubbing the bottom side of my shaft along her lips. Mom's eyes were curious but I felt her tongue dancing on my dick and her lips tried to curl up around my cock. This was a pleasant sensation but it also allowed me to pull back from the brink of eruption. Mom's fingers hadn't ceased their frantic dance. I suddenly worried for the future of my dry sheets. Mom was certain to soak them once again!

"Hold on for a sec mom." I told her and darted from the room.

I returned ten seconds later with a towel. I placed it on the bed between her sweat-sheened thighs. Her eyes burned at me with her need.

"Much as I love you drenching my bed ..." I trailed off.

Mom said nothing as she grabbed my dick and pulled it back to her mouth. In her rush to consume my cock, she took me at an angle that caused my dick to bulge out her cheek. The very obvious evidence of the presence of my dick in my mom's mouth sent shivers through my loins. I pushed slightly to make her cheek bulge larger before she managed to realign her open mouth and get my cock head back near her throat.

"You really love sucking my cock, don't you mom?" I didn't need, or expect an answer.

"You know I love you doing this." I glanced at her frenetic fingers flailing around on her femininity. "And I love watching you make yourself orgasm."

As involved as we had gotten, neither of us had heard the front door. It was only when a knock came at my bedroom door did mom and I realize how late it had gotten.

"Jeremy. Are you home? Where's mommy?"

Jojo's voice!

Mom's eyes widened but she didn't pull off my dick.

All my blood pumping in my nether extremity must have kept my brain from panicking. I calmly and serenely answered my sister's questions.

"I'm here. Mom's in here with me, but don't come in here right now. Mom's ... mom's helping me with something. We'll be down in a few minutes. Why don't you and Johnny have a couple of cookies and watch some TV." I said with as much authority as I could manage in that situation.

"Before we do homework?" Jojo asked incredulously.

"Mom said its okay. We'll be down soon." I looked down at mom who was still playing with her pussy and had a mouth full of my dick! Her eyes just looked at me in wonder.

I could hear my sister stampeding down the stairs telling her other brother of their reprieve and reward.

"Jeremy." Mom managed to say with most of my cock still between her lips.

"We better hurry." Was my response.

Mom's head barely nodded as she increased the ferocity with which she attacked my heated cock.

I was quickly back to the edge of bliss, mom's mouth and hand working on me nearly as feverishly as she was on herself.

"That's it mom! Oh ... shit." I gritted my teeth and fought to keep my positioning until mom's wonderful mouth and tongue made me orgasm. My knees trembled and I could feel my right hamstring tightening, but I struggled to stay upright.

"God, mom! You're about to make me ... cum! Here it comes mom, here ... I ...cummm!"

Mom pulled me from her mouth and her jerking fist stroked me vigorously, milking my dick as I sprayed my full load all over mom's face and into her hair. This triggered her own powerful orgasm as she bucked about on my bed while she struggled to get me back in her mouth. Before I finished exploding on her face a long pearly string landed on her chest.

My fears of her squirting were warranted, but the necessity of the towel was not.

As mom shook with her orgasm, her legs bent causing her ass to rise off my mattress. A thick stream of fluid arced from her pussy and cleared the end of my bed to land on the floor. I could only stare in wonder as mom yelled out around my semi-soft dick still filling her mouth, as she was coherent enough to suck the last bits of my seed from my spent rod.

"Holy shit mom!" I exclaimed loudly.

Her eyes were still unfocused as the last of her ecstasy swept through her.

"Holy shit mom!" I said again. It bore repeating.

"Jeremy." Mom said weakly. She did lick her lips seeking any trace of me that might be within reach of her tongue.

Most of my cum had landed on her upper face and in her chocolate locks, but there were bits of cum along her left cheek.

Mom's eyes found mine and the clouds cleared from those green depths.

"Jeremy." She repeated.

"That was incredible mom! Just ... wow!"

"I soaked your bed again, didn't I?" She asked almost in a whisper.

"No. Not really." I inspected the towel. Okay, my eyes did linger on mom's reddened pussy for a second or three! I did notice that the towel looked a little damp, so not all mom's cum shot across my room!

"No?" Mom asked before I could finish.

"No. You squirted clear over the bed. You should have seen it shoot through the air! It was like you had a garden hose in there!"

Mom's face looked at me as if I was lying to her. It brought out an adolescent defiance in me.

"Really!" I declared. "It just sprayed across the room! Check my floor!" I said firmly.

"I believe you." Mom's voice was still shaky. She half rose on her elbows and saw the strand of cum across her chest.

"It looks like you sprayed me pretty well yourself." She brought a hand up and ran it through my pearly essence. She glanced at her wet fingers. Then she began to rub my seed into her skin like massage oil. She continued this on her face, smearing the globs around until they were no longer noticeable. Save for a shimmering sheen.

"Probably the best skin cream I can get. Only problem is that it tastes too damn good to waste on my body or face!" Mom said with renewed vigor in her tone.

"That goes the same for me. You taste too good to be spraying my room and wasting it soaking my floor!"

Mom laughed deeply at my words. I knew that she had never considered her 'release' a treat before, but then she had never had anyone that loved eating her as I did either!

I knew mom would be a few more minutes recovering. Not that I wouldn't have minded a moment to savor what had just occurred, but one of us needed to check on my siblings. I gave mom a loving smile and hurriedly redressed.

"I love you so much mom." I said as I exited. Her glowing smile was the only response that I needed.

As I went down the stairs I marveled at the fact that mom had let us continue even though Johnny and Jojo had come home. Granted we were in the midst of our business and the twosome would have little inkling of what might be going on behind my closed door, but still ...

That spoke volumes about mom's willingness, or her need, to have sex with me!

Mom came down about a dozen minutes later. I was instructing my young brother and sister about the virtues of Tom & Jerry or Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner over Ed, Edd & Eddy or Dexter's Laboratory. The looks on their faces told me that my points were lost on them. The youth of today didn't understand the finer points of a well-crafted Acme Atomic Hammer or the resilience of a cartoon cat's anatomy.

Mom gave me a small smile as she passed through the room and down the hall to her own room. I nodded to her and continued my lecture as Jojo ignored me and nibbled her second cookie. I could see Johnny contemplating the uses of his own Atomic Hammer.

After dinner that night, I decided that I needed a shower after my afternoon escapade. I was innocently going about the task when the bathroom door opened. The shower door was semi-opaque so I couldn't see who it was. I suspected that it was my brother, or at least, I hoped it was.

To my surprise, the shower door slid open!

What?

Then mom's naked body came into view.

"Mom!" I croaked out.

"Can I join you?" Mom inquired sexily.

As if she had to ask!

However, dad and the others were only downstairs!

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

I may have been astounded, but my dick had taken notice of mom's naked presence and was rising up to greet her. As it always did.

"I'm taking a shower with you." She eyed me seductively. "May I?"

Surely, she didn't think I would refuse?

"Uh ... well, sure. Of course!" My eyes were darting all over her body, but weren't neglecting her face or eyes either.

"What about dad?" I asked as I put my hands on her hips.

"He's watching the other two. Or the news. I don't even know if he noticed I was gone." Mom's eyes got hazy then.

"I'm sure he did. He probably just thinks you are doing some housework. Or something." Much as I always wanted mom, I didn't want her to feel bad about dad either.

It was my personal dilemma.

"But why are you here? Now." I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked coquettishly. Mom stepped closer and nuzzled her face into my neck and cheek.

"You want to have sex now?" I know I can be kind of dense sometimes.

"Don't you?" Her hand had found its way to my hard dick and was slowly caressing it. It strained to grow larger.

"It seems your friend is ready." Mom cooed.

"My friend is always ready for you, mom. But are you sure you want to do this? Now?" I questioned her.

Why was I being resistant to sex in the shower with mom? A willing naked woman, a gorgeous woman, and I hadn't entered her yet? Was I stupid?

Oh yeah. Dad was downstairs. Self-preservation was rearing its head.

"I want you to fuck my ass again!" Mom whispered in my ear. Her hand had my cock straining in her grasp.

"What? Now? Mom!"

"Fuck my ass Jeremy! Fill me up with your huge cock!" Mom pleaded. "I need you inside me!"

"You'll have to be quiet. You can't be wailing out, dad is only downstairs." I warned her again.

Not that I didn't want to do this, I loved fucking mom's ass. I just couldn't believe that she was willing to be taking so bold a risk. It's not as if dad came upstairs very often, but it also wasn't unheard of either. If he should come looking for mom, or investigate any strange sounds that he might overhear. And I knew any of those strange sounds would not be coming out of me!

"Hurry up then!" Mom ordered coarsely.

"Do you want me to just stick it in without lube?" I asked. I didn't think it would matter to my dick, but mom could yell out.

"Use my body gel." Mom gestured to the spare tube she kept here.

"If you're sure mom." I took the odd-shaped bottle, shook out a good dollop, and worked it over my stiff cock.

Mom whirled about, facing into the shower's spray, and flung her wet hair back with a snap of her head. She arched her ass up towards me in a glorious invitation. There wasn't much in the world that would have kept me from doing as mom wanted right then!

"Ready mom?" I lined my cock head up to her puckered asshole.

"Fuck me Jeremy, fuck me now!" Mom said in a forceful loud whisper.

"As you wish." I answered her lovingly. Then jabbed my scepter in her dungeon.

"Oooo!" Mom moaned. Too loudly for my comfort.

"Quiet mom!" I whispered with my mouth near her right ear. I reached around and roughly grabbed her tits, massaging them in the warm spray of water.

"Pump that fucker in me! Fill my ass with cock!" Mom grunted.

I started a slow tempo fuck, stretching her tight tunnel as much as she was squeezing my shaft.

"Ohh! That feels so gooood! Keep doing it like that honey! Mommy loves her big boy's dick in her big butt!"

So did her big boy!

We went at it for about ten minutes or so, just enjoying the ecstatic sensations we were giving each other. Mom did manage to keep her moaning and groaning to a quiet minimum, even though I did provoke her with a few hard thrusts that had her gasp loudly.

I should have taken it as inevitable, but we were both surprised when there was a gentle knock on the door. Before I could answer, mom spoke up first.

"I'm taking a shower!" She called out.

Then the bathroom door opened!

"Oh, hey dear. I thought Jeremy was in here." Dad's voice! "Why are you taking a shower up here?"

To my utter shock mom slid the shower door open and stuck her head out. I still had my cock in her ass! My dick may have stayed hard, but I felt like shriveling up and joining it to escape my father's notice!

"We're out of towels in our bathroom. I need to do a couple loads of laundry later. I just figured I'd take one up here."

"Oh." Dad answered with no answer.

"Did you need me? Or Jeremy?" Mom queried my dad.

"Well, Jeremy. He mentioned cancelling his plans for spring break next week, I was just curious if he was serious and if so then why." After a slight pause he continued. "Is he home? I thought he had gone to take a shower."