On the Loveseat Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,362 Followers

We kissed between panting, grunting and moaning into each other's mouths as I pistoned in and out of her exquisite grip.

I hadn't cum yet, so I was close in no time and mom was already nearly at the brink again. I didn't try to last and didn't try to prolong our joining. This was too passionate, too loving to be called a quickie, but I guess that was what it was.

Any time spent within mom, lengthy or swift was still amazing!

And now that I knew her feelings, I knew there would be more of each amount, long and short.

We both came within a short time, mom and then me.

We lay there together still naked having shifted around so she was now more on me than the couch. My dick was still mostly hard and would be ready for another go.

"I have missed your Eveready cock. But we don't have time for another round. We need to get up and get dressed before your brother and sister come in on us."

"Yeah, what would Jojo say at seeing her mommy being ravished by her older brother?" I teased but made no move to get up. Mom was on me, I couldn't rise.

At least, that was my excuse!

"Don't say that Jeremy! I don't know what I would do if my daughter saw me like this, being so slutty for her brother!"

"I know what I would say! I'd say give me more!" I had to chuckle.

"And I would too! You make me love being a slut for you. I can do things with you that Justin won't. I tried to get him to put it in my ass and he refused. Said that was gross and didn't know why anyone would do such a thing. He alluded that only gay guys did that."

"I'm not gay!" I argued.

"No. You definitely are not." Mom agreed happily. "I would still love you if you were. There is nothing wrong with that."

"Oh, I know. But you wouldn't love me as you do now. Or like you did ten minutes ago!"

"Jeremy! Get up."

"You have to move your gorgeous ass first Jenny!" I gave that ass a firm slap. If not for my siblings, I would definitely have given another go at her back door right then!

Mom got up with a huff, her beautiful body moving and bending gracefully. I could watch her move without clothing all day long. Well, once my dick was satisfied I would!

I got up and redressed, my wardrobe making it as quick as it had been to remove. It also allowed me to stare at mom's ass as she bent to put her white cotton panties back on!

"I've got to go put that load in the dryer." Mom said when she was clothed once more.

I laughed loudly at that.

Mom turned to look at me curiously.

"What?" She asked not getting the joke.

"What load are you putting in the dryer?" I asked suggestively.

The light bulb went on over her head as her eyes lit up.

"Oh no, that load stays where it is, nice and warm inside me!" She patted her abdomen.

If I hadn't known she was safe, I would have worried about another sibling on the way from her reaction.

I took a step towards her and gave mom a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was great mom, as always. Thanks!" I said and started to go upstairs.

"No thank you honey. I really needed that. Always need that. I love you Jeremy!" Mom called out after me.

I stopped halfway up the stairs and turned back.

I stuck out my tongue and wriggled it around. Mom giggled.

"I love you too Jenny. Mom."

I had left my phone upstairs when I had changed. It had been unintentional but I was glad that I had. Getting a text from Erin while I had been banging my mom would have been somewhat disconcerting.

I did have a text from my other girlfriend when I retrieved my phone.

For the first time I had to lie to Erin. I had to tell her my phone had died and waited on it to recharge as to why I hadn't responded right away. She didn't question my excuse and I felt terrible for telling it to her.

It had always been playful, mischievous when mom and I had made excuses with dad. Or it had been with me. Had mom felt like I did now anytime that she had had to lie to him? It gave me new respect for Jenny to have to have done that because of me and what we had been doing.

Erin told me that she would be spending the rest of the day with her girlfriends and not to worry if I didn't hear from her until later that night. I felt another twinge that I had been spending the time with my other girlfriend too.

I made an extra effort the next afternoon when Erin and I had gone to her house after school to have sex. I gave her a thorough pussy licking to equal the one that I had given Jenny, and it was no quickie that followed afterwards! I poured two loads into her young pussy to her great enjoyment and multiple orgasms.

That I had felt extra guilty had given me more incentive to please my fire-haired nymph.

This extra guilt had come during the school day when I felt my phone buzz with a notification. I was surprised to find that it hadn't been from Erin, but was in fact from my mom. Or rather, my Jenny, as it was no motherly message.

It was a picture, a selfie. One with a bare breast taken from above as from her viewpoint with the nipple very erect! The text with it read, 'thinking of you!'

I had gotten hard from the naughty pic.

That my mother had done such a thing was unbelievable. Her phone had always been just a way to get a hold of someone, to use in an emergency, nothing more. Now she'd moved into the twenty-first century and had sent me a nudie photo!

I didn't reply.

What could I say? Thanks mom?

As I said, I used this as further incentive to make sure Erin wasn't slighted with my attentions.

She did comment afterwards, asking if I was trying to spoil her.

I didn't want her to think that I had had a reason to go the extra mile because I'd been with my mother the previous day, or any other girl for that matter.

"Just trying to make sure my girl is happy." Was my response.

"Very happy! Very, very happy!" Erin exclaimed with an ecstatic grin on her face. "I'm so glad I finally got up the nerve to talk to you."

"So am I. I only wish we'd met years ago. I still can't believe we spent four years in high school and hadn't seen each other til now."

"You mean you hadn't seen me. I've known about you for a few semesters. Besides, if we'd met years ago, we wouldn't be the people we are today, and possibly wouldn't have connected back then as we have now. We needed that extra time to become the one that we were each attracted to in the present. Are you the same person you were three years ago?" Erin explained.

"Sure I am." I stated. I was just older.

"Really? Exactly the same?" Erin stared at me with complete disbelief. "No experiences since then that have changed you? Girlfriends, family, teachers. No one or no thing has made an impact on you?"

I guess she had made a point.

Veronica had made me an excellent pussy licker.

I had had sex with my dream woman, Aunt Jessica.

I had sex with one, two, and three girls or women at the same time.

I had a sexual affair with my mom and then had my hardest breakup because of her.

Even Beth in some small way had altered me from what I had been before.

"Well ... you might be right." I didn't like admitting that and setting a precedent that might haunt me for years. "I still think that I would have liked you back whenever."

"You probably would have, I am pretty irresistible!" Erin declared with a mock fashion pose.

"Very pretty!" I agreed.

"Words like that will get you laid mister!" She stated.

I had a lot more words like that!

"But not anymore today. You've done your job taking care of me already, and we don't have much time until my mom and dad come home."

I wouldn't have admitted it aloud, but I was kind of wiped out from my exertions. Not that I wouldn't have continued on if circumstances allowed. I would have kept going if it killed me! Then I had to correct myself. If I died trying to go one more time, I would miss out on the dozens or even hundreds, thousands of other times. Maybe there was something to be said for restraint!

We dressed and made ourselves presentable for her parents. We started a movie and were sitting cuddled on their couch acting totally innocent. Her mom invited me to dinner, but I respectably refused saying my mom would have leftovers for a week if I missed a meal. This got a chuckle from Erin's parents, but they had seen me eat before so they knew that it wasn't completely a boast.

Later that night mom asked if anything unusual had happened at school. I was sure she was hinting at her sexy picture.

"Not really." I kept my face blank. "Mr. Riley did have mismatched socks today, if that's what you mean."

Knowing me, mom gave me a gentle punch in the bicep.

"You know what I mean. You didn't answer me." Her voice softened conspiratorially.

"What was I supposed to say? 'Thanks for the picture of your boob, mom'?" My own voice lowered in volume even though we were the only two in the room.

"That made me so hot to do that. I had to ... take care of things because of it. If you know what I mean."

Her face was so adorably sexy as she confessed to getting so turned on by sending me that picture that she'd had to masturbate!

"Yes, I do. I only wished I'd been here to see it!"

"If you'd been here, you wouldn't have seen it, you would have been included!"

Now I doubly wished I'd been there!

"Just make sure there isn't anything recognizable in them if you do that again! I don't want to explain to Billy why you are sending me pictures of your naked body, or who was that nude woman in my house!"

It was meant as a warning, but I also wanted mom to get the hint and to take many naked photos of herself and send them to me!

"I wouldn't have my face in them if that's what you mean." Mom said as if it that was obvious. "You wouldn't mind if I did it again?"

I wanted just to eat her right up for being so innocently sexy. Or eat her out!

Instead, I gave her a hug, completely normal and non-sexual, but as a way to whisper into her ear.

"You can send me as many naked pictures of you as you want Jenny. I'll make up a folder on my computer just for them." I sucked on her earlobe and gave her ass a squeeze with one hand before I released her.

"You couldn't let anyone else see them." She pleaded in her command.

"Just me and my little friend, mom."

"I hope you mean your big friend and not Erin!" Mom grinned devilishly.

"I don't think Erin would be as interested in seeing you naked as my dick does."

"Jeremy! Shhh!" Mom whispered loudly.

"How about you get naked now mom? See if my friend gets big." I teased.

"I give back in to you and you become a monster!" Mom pushed away from me.

"Big maybe, but a monster? I guess that's your opinion. Erin seems to approve."

"Stop it Jeremy!" She tried to look appalled, but the curl of her lower lip betrayed her.

I did have to stop before my huge grin could crack my face in two!

During third period the next day, my phone buzzed. After the class, I looked to see that it was from mom. Another picture.

This one was the view from her chin looking down between the mounds of her tits that were barely visible at the borders of the photo. The flat sexy belly that was my mom's with the tuft of brown hair perched between the two legs that stretched out into the distance.

When I saw it, I quickly had to look around me to be sure no one else had seen my screen!

I felt my dick harden when I looked at the picture again. Remembering mom's words from last night, I had to imagine that she was fingering herself at that exact moment. I was no longer hard; I was ... what's harder than hard? That's what I was then.

It wasn't helped at all when my imaginings were proven.

My phone buzzed as I stared at mom's nakedness.

Mom again.

Another picture.

This one seemed innocent enough. It was a picture of her right hand with her first two fingers extended. The thing that made me want to rush right home was that they were both very wet with a thick ooze on them.

Proof of her excitement!

I stared at mom's digits dripping with her tasty cum!

My dick struggled to break free to also take a look!

The problem was that it didn't go away, and with lunch as the next period, Erin noticed my condition immediately.

"Is that my lunch for today?" She gave it a gentle rub that threatened to make it erupt.

I pulled back from her touch to her knowing grin.

"Is it ready to go?" Her implication very clear.

"You don't know how ready."

We had been walking down the hallway towards the lunchroom. Erin noticed an open janitor closet and pulled me towards it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but very much suspected exactly what she was going to do.

Erin pushed me in and looked around the hall before closing the door behind her.

The room was small, but still roomy enough for its purpose, the storage of a couple mop buckets, a floor waxer, and shelves of cleaning supplies and toilet paper.

Erin crouched and was working at my jeans.

"Erin!" I whispered needlessly.

"Shut up and enjoy this!" She commanded. "Just try not to get any on my blouse."

It was a nice blouse.

We may have been in a little bit of a hurry, but Erin still tried to do a worthy job. This was made trickier by the fact that I was ready to pop and she was struggling to keep me from cumming too quickly.

"Just finish me Erin! I can't hold back!"

She may have tried to answer, but as her mouth was full, all I heard was incoherent mumbling.

I grabbed something to steady myself, but the mop handle only gave upon my grip and the bucket rolled into the shelves opposite me, knocking some spray bottles to the floor. It wasn't loud, but enough that someone might come to investigate.

I didn't want to have to explain to the principal about my girlfriend giving me a blowjob in the janitor's closet.

Or the resulting phone call to my parents, specifically my mother. Whom had been the cause of all this anyway!

I'm sure dad would have just have given me a proud slap on the back.

After school, I told Erin that I had to repay her, but she scoffed at me.

"That wasn't all for you! I enjoyed it too. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it. I'm not just here for your pleasure." Her voice was calm even though I heard the lesson in her words.

"I never said you were. I kind of feel the opposite. I'm here for your pleasure." I stated. "I never asked you to do that and I just want to thank you. In my own personal way."

"Ooo. I like my pleasure. What is your personal way? Tongue or dick?" Erin eyed me questioningly, but with a warning look.

"Whichever you prefer." I shrugged.

"As much I would like either, I can't today. Mom told me she'd take me shopping for a dress for my graduation party."

"She's not working?"

"Only half the day."

"Okay. Text me later." I said and we kissed goodbye. I almost hoped to make her late for her shopping trip with how long we stood in the school parking lot making out.

"I really got to go." Erin said and dashed off.

Erin had worn a variety of outfits but I had never seen her in a dress. As feminine as she could be, a dress just seemed too girly for Erin. I was intrigued at the idea.

Meanwhile I was ready to please a woman and Erin had deserted me.

That left mom!

Not that I ever thought of her as just a backup sex partner. She was so much more to me than just sex. But that was great too!

Again I startled her by my early arrival, or not early, just not as late as I had been most of the time recently. Since being with Erin.

"Oh Jeremy. You're home." She was in the middle of dusting. I hadn't even realized that she did such a thing. Where did I think all the dust went then?

"You should get one of those sexy French maid outfits for when you do that." I said as I crossed to her.

Mom had on white blouse with frilly trim down the front and a pair of trim black slacks. Not a French maid outfit, but still just as sexy for being worn by mom.

"You didn't answer me again today." Mom almost scolded me.

"You almost got me in trouble today!" I returned the scolding.

"What? How?"

I explained what had happened and even Erin's involvement although I knew that would trigger mom's jealously.

"So I inadvertently managed to get us both off without us being together?" Mom smiled shyly and yet still sexily.

"Well, I guess you could say that." I grabbed her right hand and put her forefinger into my mouth. As if some of 'mom' might still be there.

Mom grinned at me with a sexiness of eleven.

"I could reload that finger if you wanted it fresh."

"You know that I do." I ran my tongue up the length of her finger.

"And I could take care of anything else that might arise?" Mom asked with a glance downward.

I was already stiffening.

"Your room this time?" I asked.

"Not as impatient today?" She asked as if that was even possible. I was never patient for sex. Not for mom.

"More interested in comfort. My left calf was a bit sore after that. Your bed will be more relaxing."

"I don't think relaxing is the term you want." Mom said with a wry smile, but she grabbed my hand and headed down the hall with me eagerly following.

When we entered her bedroom, mom twirled herself into my grasp, my arms encircling her waist and my lips smashing with hers. Her hands went up behind my head with her forearms resting on my shoulders.

A few minutes passed. At least I think it was only a few.

"No Erin again today?" Mom spoke in a muted voice.

"Shopping with her mom." I replied and returned my lips to hers.

"We could go shopping again." She suggested.

"You don't need any more lingerie mom. I haven't seen you in hardly anything we got last time."

I fought off the dark cloud of the memory of the last thing she'd worn that we had gotten that day. Which had been when she was with dad.

"It doesn't have to be for that." Mom pulled back and stared into my eyes. I felt hypnotized by those jade depths.

"For what then?" I was getting more impatient.

"Your graduation is coming soon. You could use a new suit."

I hated suits!

"That's what Erin is doing. Getting a dress."

"She'd look so cute in a dress. Why doesn't she wear one?" Mom asked. Like I would know.

"Jenny."

"Huh?"

"Are we going to talk or ..." I nodded over my shoulder to her bed.

"Shut up Jenny." Mom scolded herself. "You have a handsome stud ready to do your bidding and you're boring him."

She gave me a wink.

"You're not boring me, but there are other things I want to be doing."

"Like tasting me fresh!" Mom cooed with renewed excitement.

"If you want." That was plenty okay with me!

"I want to suck you too!" She added.

"We can do both."

We actually stayed apart and removed our own clothes. Mine took a bit longer than mom's as I was busy watching her disrobe. There could be something to not kissing her while we got naked. I got to see her beautiful body as it was slowly revealed!

Mom saw my stare and took pleasure in taking her clothes off for my longing eyes.

When she was nearly done, I whipped mine off in a rush.

We kissed again, but it was brief.

"Lay on the bed Jeremy. We can take care of each other together."

I immediately understood her suggestion.

Sixty-nine!

I laid down and awaited that delightful derrière to be positioned above my face!

Mom climbed on the bed, turned around, and straddled my chest before moving her tasty pussy within my reach. I glanced down and saw my cock standing tall before mom's hand grabbed it and her face came down to kiss and lick my smooth domed head.

I waited no further and dove once again into mom's leaking slit.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,362 Followers
1...45678...13