On the Loveseat Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just as good as what he's doing to you!" Mom thrust down hard again before rising up again.

"He's licking me sooo ah ... maze ... innnng!" Erin shrieked.

The girls shrieked and wailed and cried out their pleasure as I gave them such ecstasy as I could manage to give. It was more than enough as it wasn't long before they each announced their orgasms with very loud voices. Mom came first as she jackhammered herself on my cock and then Erin joined her a moment later, her syrupy cum filling my mouth as she shook on my face. Mom continued to bounce even after she was coming down from her climax only to rocket herself into bliss almost immediately again.

I wasn't unaffected throughout this activity. My previous powerful orgasm hadn't been enough to relieve my need and with the two beauties bellowing their bliss, it pushed me past the point of no return. As mom was in the midst of her second mind-bending orgasm, I released another huge load of cum deep into her spasming cunt.

My head spun and I saw stars as both women fell off me. Erin quickly spun about to give me a deep passionate kiss that I returned as well as I could.

Jenny seemed slower to recover but she eventually opened her eyes to see Erin and I staring at her.

"Oh God honey!" Her voice crackled. "That was just amazing!"

"You don't know how amazing that was to watch! Even if Jeremy licking my pussy kept me from seeing part of it!" Erin's voice melted with euphoria.

Mom just looked at me.

"Did I feel you cumming in me?"

I had to grin. Not your usual question between a mother and son! I didn't even know what was usual anymore!

Before I could say anything, Erin interjected with, "Did you cum in your mom's pussy? Did you fill her with your delicious spunk?" Her lustful look burned into me. She then turned to mom.

"Lie down Jenny! I want to eat your son's cum out of your tasty cunt!" Erin ordered Jenny as she pushed mom flat on the bed.

"Yeah, I did." I finally answered but neither of them were listening to me.

I looked on in awe as my girlfriend moved between my mother's toned thighs and lowered her head to that most intimate spot. Mom's soft moans let me know that Erin had begun with her tongue. If not for having just cum a second explosive time, I would have been as hard as granite at that sight.

"Do you like my tongue on your clitty, Jenny? Am I as good as Jeremy?" Erin teased mom.

I felt proud to have Erin feel she was in competition with me as far as pussy licking went. What man didn't want to be better at that than a woman? I didn't know if I wanted to hear mom's answer though. Her moans may not have been a definitive answer.

"I think she likes it hun." I told Erin.

Erin glanced up at me over Jenny's creamy smooth thigh.

"I know she does. So do I!" And she returned her face into mom's crevice.

My red-haired girlfriend's head waggled about as she lapped at Jenny's slit and clit. Mom was writhing about in bliss under Erin's oral onslaught and even though she had already had some very strong orgasms already, I could tell she was on her way to another. I was slightly jealous that it wasn't me that was licking mom's delicious pussy!

"Fuck!" Mom burst out. "Lick me! Just like that! I'm gonna cum ... cum ... again!"

I urged Erin on.

"Lick my mom's pussy Erin, make her cum real hard!"

I don't know if it was Erin's licking or my words that pushed mom over, but she shook such that her climax was obvious.

"Jeez mom! You cum as easy as ..." I had started speaking without realizing my comment. I was about to make the old joke about how easy your mother was when I caught myself saying so to my own mother!

Mom clearly had heard the jokes also.

"I know, as easy as your momma!"

"That's funny!" Erin laughed as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand. I would have cleaned her face for her!

I tried to apologize for my comment.

"That's not what I meant Jenny, I really didn't."

Mom took no offense and even laughed herself.

"It is funny dear. And apparently, it is true. I do cum as easy as your momma!" She chuckled again. "It's just because I have two lovely teenagers that get me so aroused that I can't help it."

I felt better then. "Only because you're so sexy Jenny!" I told her.

Erin added. "And you taste so fantastic!" She then rose enough to kiss mom.

"We do taste good together don't we dear?" Mom said huskily when they finally separated.

"Yes you do lover." Erin grinned back. She and mom resumed kissing, softer and more intimate.

I was almost overwhelmed with this.

"I don't know what I ever did to be as lucky as I am now!" I exclaimed.

"You didn't feel so lucky when I ended things between us." Jenny paused a second as the pain of that time was brought back. "But then you wouldn't have met Erin."

"That's what I told him!" Erin said emphatically. "Only because you foolishly kicked him to the curb did he accept to being with me!"

I still hadn't bought in to Erin's theory of us having been destined for each other and that it was only because of mom that we had met. She had gone to the same school as me! I was only surprised that it took four years for us finally to find each other.

"It was foolish of me, I agree. I'm glad that I finally realized that. Even if it was after he had found a new girl." Mom looked from Erin to me with a lingering eye and then back to Erin.

"Someone willing to share him?" Erin asked seductively.

"Thank you sweetie." Mom said sweetly.

And they were kissing again!

I didn't know if it was better to kiss them or to watch them do so!

"What is that now? Jeremy two, sweet sweet Jenny three," Erin once again kissed mom, but only a peck on her soft lips. "And poor old me only one." Erin's voice was full of pity and sorrow.

"What's that?" I asked concerned with her tone.

"How many times we've cum." Her tone cheered as she explained. "Your mom cums so easy ..." Erin waited for the repeat.

"How easy is she?" Mom chimed in with a huge grin on her face. I was lost.

"She cums so easily that I don't get to!" It wasn't so much a complaint with the way she teased, but it was a fact that she was counting!

"But you girls can keep going even when I am done!" I protested in reply. I couldn't help biology, or physiology, or why ever guys were built the way we were.

"Only because you make us so horny!" Mom explained. I could tell she was just trying to make me feel better.

"But I'm still behind!" Erin pouted so cutely. "I think that you both should eat my pussy together again. Like you did last time!"

Mom got a look on her face then. It wasn't nervousness as she had had that previous time.

"Come on mom!" I urged my sexy Jenny.

"Turn that beautiful body around here so that we can get in between those pretty legs of yours!" Mom practically demanded of my girlfriend.

Erin squealed in delight as she moved. "You think I have pretty legs?"

I had to move in beside mom to position myself in place.

"They are very sexy Erin." Mom said sultrily. "They're even sexier wrapped around my head!"

My mother could say the most beautiful things!

"Damn mom, are you trying to make me cum again?"

Erin voiced her complaint again.

"No! It's my turn! Get in there and lick my clitty Jenny!"

I then noticed that she had been leaving me out of her requests. Or of how she had laid out more for mom's ease.

I dove in just as quickly as my mother had done, nudging her aside to give me access to Erin's spread lips oozing her arousal.

"You really are the best Jenny!" I said lovingly and gave mom a kiss.

I then guided our joined lips to Erin's own lips.

Then I was eating pussy with my mom again!

Our lips danced over Erin's labia, her inner reaches, and her sensitive clit.

"Doesn't Erin's pussy taste so good Jenny?" Mom's lips were only a hair width from my own.

"As good as mine? Or better?"

I felt her teasing smile more than saw it.

I didn't know if she wanted an honest answer of if she was only baiting me. I just gave her the truth. Even if it wasn't what she was seeking.

"You both are delicious! And no calories!"

I don't know if this satisfied mom or not. She didn't let on about any disappointment if she had wanted me to declare hers better.

"Yes, Erin does taste wonderful. Sweet and tangy. And you taste good too."

I could almost hear her conciliatory tone. As if she was sorry I wasn't as good.

"Less chatting down there! Use your tongues on me and not for yapping!" Erin demanded. She put a foot behind each of our heads to hold us in place.

I gave an inner chuckle at my luscious girlfriend's bold attitude.

I started licking and flicking her clit while mom was slowly licking along Erin's wide labia.

This was to Erin's enjoyment as she gave a lustful declaration.

"I don't think I ever want to let the two of you up from down there!"

Mom and I continued tongue-torturing Erin's sopping wet pussy. We had her shaking in delight, her slim legs trembling as they were clamped to our backs.

"Oh fuck Jeremy! Bite my clitty! Not too hard! Jenny ... your tongue feels tremendous! Keep licking me so good!"

Mom's tongue joined mine flicking Erin's little nub. This was all it took as Erin then screamed loudly.

"Oooohhh! Fuuuuuuuccck!"

We kept up on her clit, our tongues brushing together as much as on Erin's delicate bud. Those legs pushed even tighter as Erin shook as if with a seizure right before she went rigid and gave out a keening cry that let us know she had peaked. A flood of her cum gushed out and mom and I lapped it up as quickly as we could.

I paused.

Jenny continued sucking and flicking Erin's clit.

I realized then that mom wanted to make my girlfriend cum again and I was only too happy to keep going!

This time we only focused on that little sensitive bundle of nerves, each of us flicking our tongues over that small hard pea. Erin barely recovered from the last orgasm and was soon on the wave upward again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She repeated, each word for each flick of our tongues.

Erin's next orgasm took only a few minutes to build and break over her. When it did so, the shriek she let out was so loud I worried about neighbors hearing her.

When Erin stopped thrashing about Jenny turned and kissed me, Erin's flavor on both of our faces and lips. I loved kissing mom, but I loved kissing her with Erin's cum on her lips even more!

"Come here and kiss me too!" Erin said weakly, her limbs still quivering.

I immediately moved to do so, kissing my girl tenderly letting her know my feelings through my lips.

Erin pulled away from me and looked at Jenny. "You too Jenny!" Erin's arms were spread wide to hug mom.

Their kiss wasn't tender, mom's tongue driving into Erin's mouth as soon as it was within reach. It only lasted a few moments and I just watched in awe.

"I now need to get fucked, but I need a minute to rest first." Erin said as she continued to stare at Jenny.

Mom gave her a big smile in reply.

"Well then, you can help me get our young stud here ready again as he seems to have waned a bit."

I took offense at that. There was two of them and only one of me!

"It's not my fault that I can't keep up with you two hot chicks! You're too incredibly hot!" I extorted in response.

Mom gave me a slightly shocked look.

"I don't think I've been called a chick since I was about your age!"

"I've never been called a chick!" Erin added without inflection.

"But both of you don't deny to being too hot!" I had to gasp as they both grabbed at my half-hard dick.

"Of course not!" Mom and Erin said in unison. Then their mouths were clamped onto my stiffening cock. To my eternal delight!

Erin lifted her head just enough to speak. "We seem to spend a lot of time with this thing."

"I don't mind." Mom said around her tongue sliding up my thick shaft.

"I wasn't complaining!" Erin returned to licking up the other side.

It took them almost no time to get me rock hard with their loving mouths. I was also eager to fuck Erin so that also helped get me ready.

Erin held my cock upright with an appraising gaze in her eye, apparently satisfied with its solidity.

"I want you to do me from behind lover, so I can lick your mom's great pussy while her son fills me with that big fat cock!"

That sounded perfect to me!

Hell, almost anything these two women could suggest would be perfect to me!

"And you can then stare at her ass too, Jeremy!" Jenny added. She knew how I liked to stare at the woman's ass that I was screwing. Even though it had started with Aunt Jessica's scrumptious derrière. I was nervous about mom bringing up any reference to her sister. I wasn't sure I wanted Erin to know about that yet.

"As long as he fucks me good, I don't care what he looks at when he does!" Erin moved onto all fours in the middle of mom's big bed. She looked over her shoulder at mom. "Now get over here Jenny so I can lick your tasty pussy! I want to pay you back for all those amazing orgasms you gave me!"

If not for what I was about to do I would have commented that I had had a part in those 'amazing' orgasms too! But Erin wiggled her tight little ass at me in invitation and any annoyance I might have felt just melted away at that sight.

Jenny gave her vote of assent when she said in a deep voice, "Go on dear, give your girlfriend that big dick of yours! Fuck her just like you fuck your mommy!"

Erin reached her arms under mom's thighs and lifted until mom bent at the knees. She then pushed her face deep into mom's pussy and it almost appeared that mom now had an overgrown red haired snatch.

"Yes hon, do as your mother tells you!" There was a pause in Erin's words and I could only wonder what her mouth was doing in that time! "Fill me with your hard cock like you fuck your mother!"

When your mom and your girlfriend tell you to do something, you better do it! Especially if it was to fuck your girlfriend good and hard!

So I complied gladly.

I held my dick lined up with Erin's splayed lips and then waggled the head around them to soak up the fluid that leaked from her hole. Then I pushed my thick domed head between those luscious reddened lips. When I was situated, I then shoved forward causing Erin to jerk and give out a yelp into mom's tasty twat.

"Yes dear, eat my cunt! Be a good girl for mommy!" Jenny called out.

I saw that mom's head had fallen back and her eyes had rolled up as Erin worked at her sex. I was taken aback at mom's comment to my girlfriend. She had clearly gotten to that place where her language became dirty quick! I wasn't sure how Erin would feel about Jenny playing up the incest bit with her.

"Yes mommy! You taste so good!" Erin mumbled.

Well, okay then! That answered that question. All I could think was: Wow!

Mom seemed to be fighting with her eyes to watch me as I thrust in and out of Erin's cute ass. I have to say her response to mom's words had given me a boost in enthusiasm as I drove harder into her tight pussy.

Erin fought to respond to either of us.

"Do ... you like ... me ... uh, eating ... mommeee's ... sweet pussssee? Don't you ... oh, shit... wish ... you were ... sucking ... mom oh, meeee's clitttteee?"

I wasn't exactly sure what she was saying as I was focusing on slamming into her cunt and staring at the look on Jenny's face as she had her pussy licked by her son's sexy little girlfriend.

"Eat that pussy my cutie!" I grunted and gave Erin's left butt cheek a slap.

"Spank her Jeremy! She's such a baaaad girl! Aren't you Erin! Are you mommy's bad little girl?" Mom grabbed Erin's hair and pulled on it.

"Yes mommy! I am a dirty slut for ... your little boy's ... huge fuck-king ... cock!" Erin wailed as I slapped either cheek with my hands.

"You're such a nasty, dirty slut for mommy's wet pussy too! Get back to eating me up!" Mom growled pushing the hand in Erin's hair down.

I may have said before just how hot and sexy my two girlfriends were! I just have to repeat that again!

I kept up my pounding rhythm no matter how much Erin shook and wiggled from my assault. All three of us were working up to our individual ecstasies. I fought to hold my own off, as I wanted both girls to have their release first.

"Keep going Jeremy dear. I think she's about to cum all over your magnificent cock!"

I increased my tempo, angling downward to increase Erin's enjoyment of my plunges. It worked.

She came hard, mumbling 'uh, uh, uh' with every thrust of my dick. Even as her quaking slowed, I kept up my pistoning into her shivering pussy though now at a slightly slower pace. I would make sure that she was in the lead with her orgasm count!

"Aaaah shit!" Mom cried out. Erin had apparently recovered enough to resume licking her sweet cunt and had been able to make mom cum hard.

"Fuck you two!" I groaned out between strokes. "You are just so damn hot!"

Jenny moved out from beneath Erin's head, turned about, and took Erin's head in her hands. She kissed Erin fiercely as Erin gasped hoarsely with my rough strokes. In a few minutes of mine and mom's efforts, we were able to get Erin to cum again as she squeaked and squealed as she soaked my dick again with her syrupy cum.

All this was taking its toll on me. I could feel the boiling in my nuts and my cock was burning as it throbbed ready for release.

"Come on honey! Cum for us! Cum for your sexy girlfriends!" Jenny urged me sexily.

As close as I was, all it took was mom's words to push me over the brink.

"Aaaaaaaah!" I yelled as I gave one final push deep into Erin's pussy as I unloaded a huge amount of cum into her squeezing channel. When I finished spraying her insides, I fell to Erin's side opposite from mom. I wasn't sure I would be able to get up again. In either manner.

"Are we even now? I've lost count." I barely heard Erin ask. I looked at mom and then to Erin.

"Whether we are or not, I think we're done for now." Jenny stated slowly.

"I hate to say that I'm down for the count." I couldn't lift my head from the soaked sheet beneath my drenched head. I had to defend my reputation though. "But only temporarily!"

Mom looked very worn, but happy too. If I knew Erin though ...

"Not quite."

I stared at her. I didn't know what she thought any of us were capable of right then.

"I want to sixty-nine with Jenny so she can eat her wonderful son's delicious cum from my wet pussy!" Erin looked almost ready to go another three rounds!

Mom looked revived at that suggestion. I wasn't sure if it was for the taste of my cum or being able to eat Erin's pussy again. Either was actually fine by me! I got to watch no matter what the reason!

Jenny barely moved which wasn't enough for Erin who almost sprang on top of my mother. Both of them pressed their faces into each other's wet and worn pussies with more enthusiasm than I could probably have managed at that point. The mind was willing, just that my body was spent!

I could hear their efforts as they slurped at those enchanting and ever-flowing founts. I may have been jealous for either of them but that I also got to witness this event was just as awesome as if I could drink either of them up.

"Eat my pussy mommy!" Erin cried out. Clearly, my girlfriend found it just as hot to act out on this new angle between her and Jenny.

"The two of you just might get me more than interested again!" I exclaimed as I stared in wonder at my two beautiful girls pleasure each other.

I got no answer and it seemed that both of them were quickly approaching massive climaxes for either of them. My dick quivered as I saw them both shake and tremble with their apparent blissful orgasms. They continued for a few minutes afterward and I wasn't sure if they weren't trying to go for another when it was clear that they were merely cleaning up their soaked slits.