On the Loveseat Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin reached out and gave mom's butt a not so gentle smack.

"You're such a bad mommy!" Erin said gleefully.

"Soo baad!" Mom moaned into the bed. "I love being soo bad for you honey! Fuck your baad old mommy!"

I said nothing. About the goodness of my Jenny, or of any mention of her youthfulness. She was just perfect to me.

Not that Erin was anything less; just as perfect only different.

I kept up my slow pumping, contrary to her request at that moment. I full intended to give it to her fast and hard, I was only building both of us up to that point. And besides, if this prolonged the time with which I got to fuck my mom, then all the better!

"I just love watching you two together so fucking much!" Erin practically squealed in delight. There was no way that she could still be faking this desire of hers after all this time!

I loved that she loved it as much as I loved doing it! Well, almost as much! The only thing that compared to pounding my mother's tight pussy, was doing the same to Erin's!

"I want to see it up close!" Erin's eyes burned with atomic flame at me.

I couldn't refuse her like this, even if I had no idea what she was suggesting.

Mom's steady moaning, rising and falling with each penetration, gave no indication of anything but her bliss.

I watched as Erin lay on the bed and then wiggled about so that she could move under Jenny's body. Mom lifted up enough that the younger girl could position herself underneath. Mom looked back over her shoulder at me with half-closed eyes as my girlfriend slid beneath her. I just gave Jenny a look to convey my love as I kept up my pistoning in her cunt.

Erin wiggled about so that she and Jenny were in the classic '69' position without the loving connection between them for being thusly positioned. I imagined Erin's wide eyes watching lustily as my dick plunged into Jenny's twat. Mom took her eyes off me and looked down at the young pussy now inches from her face. She lowered her head, I guessed, to sup at that exquisite junction between Erin's pale and soft thighs. This brought on an increase in my tempo at the realization that I was fucking my mother who was licking Erin's delicious pussy!

"Oh yes! Lick me Jenny! I love your tongue as much as I do your son's!" Erin cried out unseen below.

As much?

I would have to improve my cunnilingus skills if I was going to be in competition with my mom!

I sped up even more to disrupt her lapping. Even if that disappointed my girlfriend. But Erin was getting a closeup show of her peculiar kink so she should have no excuse to complain of Jenny's distraction.

"Fuck her Jeremy! Fuck your mom's pussy!"

"Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuuuck meee!" Mom wailed out and resumed her tongue gymnastics.

"This is ... so fucking incredible! I can't believe it even though I am right here!"

I agreed completely with Erin's words. Much as I felt for most of the past months! Incredible actually paled as description for how I felt.

"Oh honey! I love this so much!" Jenny bellowed.

"I love you Jenny!" I declared with my hands firmly on her hips as I plunged in and out of her pussy.

"Baby! I want you to fuck my ass!" Jenny suddenly let out.

What?

"Please honey, shove your cock in mommy's ass! I need you to fuck my ass now!"

"What?" Erin gasped.

"If you want mom. We don't have any lube though." I paused mid-stroke.

"I don't need it honey! I'm so wet I'm sure it will be good enough. Erin, get my son's big dick really wet, could you?" Jenny plaintively asked.

If she was wet enough, that meant I was wet enough! Why then did Erin have to do anything?

"This is too much!" Erin's voice was shocked. "You've fucked Jenny's ass before? Oh my God!"

"Only once." I answered as I withdrew from Jenny's truthfully very wet pussy. "We've never had a chance to do so again."

I felt Erin's hand on my shaft and then her mouth as she coated me with her saliva. I'm sure she was also enjoying mom's taste on my dick too!

"I can't believe you're going to fuck your mom's ass! You're going to get this huge cock in Jenny's asshole?" Disbelief filled Erin's voice.

"Put it in me Erin! Just the head at first!" Jenny demanded needily in her lust.

"Why haven't you said anything about this before?" Erin asked, but I was sure that it was only rhetorical.

I looked down to see Erin holding my cock firmly as she placed my tip against mom's puckered and sealed sphincter opening.

"I definitely have to see this!" Erin sounded as if she was about to witness a world record about to be broken, or an impossible feat being attempted.

I had long wanted to repeat this with Jenny. I don't know why we hadn't done so before now, but we just never managed as we had always been too preoccupied with our other activities. I had never brought it up with Erin as I didn't know how she felt about anal, or the fact that all the women I had been with had stated how big I was to do something so ... invasive.

"Oooo!" Mom squeaked as I pressed the tip of my dick harder against her asshole. "Slow, honey. Just get the head in."

I didn't have as much caution as I did the first time as I was fully aware that mom could take my big dick in her backdoor, but I did still want to take it easy and not hurt her in any way. Not much anyway!

With a bit more push I finally broke her opening and my domed head was again encased in my mother's asshole!

"Oh God!" Jenny wailed.

"Shit!" Erin cried out somewhat more appropriately.

"Damn!" Was my own response. Mom's ass was still the tightest thing that I had ever had my dick in!

"Give me more Jeremy! Slowly, but more!"

"Fuck your mom's ass honey! I can't believe you are in her butthole!"

"Oh God, that's it! Fuck my ass! Go slow, but shove that fucker in me!"

I wanted to go faster than I was capable, but mom's sphincter squeezed me so tightly I was more concerned for the welfare of my dick than mom's colon!

"Fill her ass sweetie! Your son is fucking your ass, Jenny! I can't believe it!"

"Fill mommy's asshole baby! Give me that fucking cock deep in my ass!"

I could only grunt as I drove deeper into that almost virgin cavern.

"Erin! Lick my pussy some more!" Mom begged.

I'm sure Erin had been distracted by the show we were giving her!

I guessed it was a few minutes before I hit bottom. I hadn't pushed just inward; instead, after a few initial thrusts, I had taken up an in and out action. Only the ins went deeper after each out. This slow motion allowed mom to adjust to being so filled and to get the pleasure from it that she desired.

Giving her pleasure was all that I desired, but it did feel very good to me too!

"You've got your whole dick in her! Your big dick is in your mom's ass!" Even having witnessed it, Erin still sounded in disbelief.

"Fuck me good now Jeremy! Fuck my ass really good!" Jenny yelled as if in extreme pain or otherworldly pleasure. I guessed the later.

"Damn it, Jenny! Lick my clitty!" Erin declared with surprise.

Mom wasn't content just to get her own pleasure, but returned to licking Erin as well!

As tight as mom's ass was should've been incentive enough for my own building need, but I had to work so hard to maintain my thrusts that it counteracted any pleasure I felt. I would still be able to have an orgasm thus engaged; it would just take more time to achieve that eminent state.

The three of us continued as we were for the next dozen minutes or so. Erin's hands appeared on Jenny's ass and it looked like she was aiding in the motion of mom's ass back and forth on my cock. Mom's head wiggled between Erin's legs with the gasps and moans coming from below my bouncing balls as signs of my girlfriend's delight with Jenny's tongue-work. I built up a good sweat as I drilled mom's ass and her almost constant muffled wailing let me know my work was achieving my goal. Which was to get her off. I could only imagine what Erin was seeing or what she was thinking about this; the final interaction between a mother and son that she hadn't ever seen. Or maybe, had never conceived was possible!

Mom's trembling figure gave witness that she was rising to that mountain peak of bliss. Her babbling moans between her attempts to continue pleasuring Erin weren't conclusive to how close she might have been, only that it was very imminent.

"Fuck her sweetie! Fuck her good!" Erin encouraged me needlessly.

I was already doing both!

That Erin was even capable of such clear enunciation led me to believe that mom wasn't able to keep up her licking under my anal assault.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jenny repeated seemingly lost to her ecstasy.

Then mom's body locked up as if petrified for a short moment before she convulsed wildly with only gravity and my stiff dick in her ass keeping her earthbound.

"Aaaaaaaaa!" Mom yelled.

"What the ...!" Erin cried out in surprise.

I felt the gush of fluids that must have been the cause of Erin's outcry. I smiled at the fact that mom had squirted from me fucking her ass and that my girlfriend had received a faceful of mom's cum! Jenny said nothing about me stopping so I continued ramming away at her backdoor as fiercely as I could with its tightness.

"Damn! You soaked my face Jenny!"

"Oh yes! Lick my clit while Jeremy fucks my ass! Fuck me honey!"

"Cum again for me Jenny! You taste soo delicious!"

She may have been licking my mom's clit, but Erin also let her tongue tickle my balls as they swung over her face. This greatly increased the urge starting to burn in those same balls.

It was another few minutes before mom began to shake again that signaled the beginning of another orgasm for her. I was struggling to hold off myself and gave in to that overwhelming urge just as Jenny wailed her ecstatic release.

"Cuh-cuh-cumming! Fuck! Fuuuuuck!" Mom didn't spasm the way she did with the previous climax, but her trembling and shaking left no doubt regardless.

My hands dug deeper into Jenny's quivering hips as I sank one last time deep in mom's bowels and let go another load of white spunk.

"Shit! I don't know if I want to lick that up!" Erin said with dismay after I pulled out. I assumed that she had meant Jenny's ass which was now full of my cum!

Mom moved off my girlfriend and spun her body around a little stiffly, still recovering from the effects of her two orgasms. She slid down so that she could kiss Erin and to lick her very wet face. I realized what my mom was doing and joined her in cleaning her syrupy cum from Erin's beautiful face.

"I love you fucking my ass honey!" Mom said barely more than a whisper. "Why haven't we done it in so long?"

"I still can't believe that you had that huge dick in your butthole! That was so freaking amazing!" Erin exclaimed with her two co-lovers licking her cheeks dry.

"I don't know Jenny. We just get preoccupied with other things." I stated.

"I just love your dick in too many other places!" Jenny said as she leaned over Erin's nose to kiss my lips.

Like her mouth, and her pussy!

"How about you dear? Do you want your boyfriend to shove his wonderful dick in your butthole?"

The things that I got to hear my mother say!

"Oh jeez, no! I can't imagine anything that big shoved in there! I saw it with you and still don't know how you did it!" Erin answered quickly.

"I know how you feel. It's the same way I felt before we did it the first time. I would never have thought that it would fit, or that it would only hurt too much. I didn't think that it would feel as good as it does."

"It does feel good?" Erin asked not convinced even after having mom spray her face with how good it felt!

"It's not like having a dick in your pussy, but yes, it does feel very good!" Jenny gave Erin a soft kiss, then continued. "You really should try it sometime!"

"I don't know. Jeremy's so big! Maybe I would if he was smaller." Erin's look at me was one of pride, not regret.

"Well, I can't help you there!" Jenny teased with a wide smile. She then added as she ran a thumb on Erin's cheek. "I really did soak your face!"

"You can squirt on me whenever you want Jenny." Erin said softly.

"Hey, me too! My bed has been fairly dry lately! You should try to remedy that!" I chimed in.

"Have you wet Jeremy's bed many times?" Erin asked with studied interest.

"Not as many as he would have you believe; but yes, a few times." Mom seemed a little embarrassed at this admission.

"I've never been able to and I've wondered how it felt." Erin said such that it sounded like a question.

"It's ... like a normal orgasm, except ... so much more. Like I'm peeing, but while I'm cumming and I can't control it. It just ... flows from me. It doesn't happen all the time, and it isn't just from doing certain things. More of just how I am feeling at the time and how horny I am. Jeremy's father has never made me ... do that, but being with Jeremy, it's like he just brings out another side of me!" Mom explained.

"I let out her slutty side!" I quipped, but with some seriousness.

"I know what you mean. I was never that big about sex before him. Yeah, I've had it countless times." Erin then gave me an innocent look. "With a few guys. And, I had a girlfriend for a while. But none have made me feel like he does."

They were both talking about me like I wasn't even there and my face was only like six inches from Jenny's, and we were both hovering just above Erin's still damp face. I did catch the reference of Erin having had a girlfriend before and as amazed as I was, I can't say that I was shocked or surprised by that fact. It was hot to hear it though! I would have to ask about that later, even if we had stated that our pasts were the past. But that was when I didn't want to discuss my last girlfriend with Erin. Now that she knew about my mother ...

"How about some more of that champagne?" Jenny asked with a glance at me.

I was out of commission for the moment so I climbed from the bed. The first bottle was already empty so I opened the second and poured out the three glasses. I handed mom and Erin theirs first and then returned to sit on the bed with my own.

"No matter the intent, I am glad that you had this idea mom. Even without this ..." I waved my hand at the bed. "It really was a nice gesture."

I gave mom my most heartfelt look as I spoke.

"Well, thank you Jeremy. You have become so much more than just my son. Or my lover." Her gaze drifted from lingering on me to the frizzle-haired nymph beside her. "You too Erin. I think I have fallen in love with you almost as much as my dear Jeremy!"

"Almost? I will have to work harder then!" Erin quipped with only the barest touch of seriousness. I could see that mom's words did affect her.

Jenny paused then for a moment, her gorgeous green eyes going from me to Erin then back to me. The two of us received that look while returning our own lazy lusty stares.

"I think I should text Justin to let him know that we won't be home until the morning." Mom spoke out suddenly.

"He won't still be up now." I stated after a glance at the small clock on the bedside table. It was just after midnight. Still plenty of time for us.

I had to stare at my naked mother as she got up, her wonderful full breasts, her brown bush perched above her womanhood, and her luscious ass! Erin was likewise occupied with Jenny's figure.

And that mom had spoke so casually about not going home until the morning with the implication of the three of us spending the night in the hotel room!

"Just in case he gets up and notices that we aren't home." She said as she retrieved her phone and worked on the screen. "We wouldn't want him to think we had gotten in an accident or something."

I remembered all to vividly that evening when Jenny and I had fallen asleep after sex and dad hadn't come home as expected. Which was fortunate, with us having been asleep together in my bed! But then that mom had worried that something had happened to him while we had been together. The night that had caused her to decide that she had to end our affair. I shivered still at that pain, even if things had worked out for the better. I gave a look at Erin who stared at me with a curious face. I gave her a wide smile with all the love that I felt for her.

I grabbed one of the small sandwiches and ate it in two bites.

"It looks like you can't keep up with the two of us." Jenny said as she gazed at my exhausted willie.

Erin giggled.

"Oh, I can keep up with you two! Even if certain parts of me feel like taking a nap!" I declared. I was disappointed in my dick right then, but I couldn't blame him.

"That's alright! We'll just have to give you a show! Let you see some of the things we did that day without you!" Jenny smiled wickedly at me as she finished off her glass and thrust it at me.

"You game, Erin?" My mother asked my girlfriend who was still trying to finish her own glass.

"Oh definitely!" The blues of her eyes sparkled with lust as she gave me her fluted glass with more than a swallow left in it.

I downed the last of her champagne and set their glasses on the cart. My own was only half empty.

"Come sit over here on the side of the bed, dear." Jenny waved to the far side of the large mattress.

I assumed that she was talking to me and moved around the bed to sit. I took another sip of my champagne and sat the glass on the table on that side of the bed. I was a bit conscious of my lack of arousal, but sat back against the headboard with a few pillows to cushion me. I took comfort in that their private show for me should get me ready for more action and would now just enjoy the action before me.

The two lovely ladies moved closer together with their legs splayed out beneath them as they sat upright. There was a moment's pause as they stared at each other. I could feel the love and the lust that they both had for the other; emotions that were the match for my own. Erin put a hand on Jenny's shoulder and my mother put a palm tenderly on my girlfriend's cheek. Their heads slowly moved together and their eyes never blinked. They paused again just before their noses touched, as if not wanting to break their stares. Each tilted their head to the right, their eyes closed, and their lips pressed together. Jenny's other hand went to the back of Erin's frizzy-haired head and both of Erin's arms wrapped around my older lover's smooth back.

It was very erotic to watch them both! As much as I wanted to be a part of their loving, I didn't mind getting to watch either!

I still also tried to will my dick erect though!

Their hands roamed freely over both of their beautifully nude figures, lingering but not limited to just the highlights of the female form. They kissed and kissed and kissed.

Even as hot as that was, I began to wonder if they would do anything more!

As I had that thought, Jenny began to kiss Erin's neck. Erin tilted her head back to allow mom full access to that tender skin. Mom not only kissed but also softly lapped her way towards Erin's collarbones, the kisses almost like little bites with her lips. Mom lowered her head and trailed her mouth between the mounds of Erin's breasts. Before she could get any further though, Erin grabbed Jenny's head and brought it back up to her mouth for another round of kissing.

This might take some time!

Erin put her hands on my mom's large tits, cupping them and feeling their heft in her palms. Then suddenly she dropped her head to flick her tongue over one then the other stiff nipple, giving them each a soft suck also.

"I just love your tits Jenny! Big, but not too big! Nice biteable nipples!" Erin cooed between nibbles.

"Thank you love! Suck them, and bite them all you want! That feels so gooood!" Mom moaned as she cradled my girlfriend's head to her bosom.

1...1112131415...18