On the Loveseat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all, not a bad party at all. Jojo had made out with a haul almost equal to my graduation party. At least in our respective eyes.

I did go down to the senior center the following day, hoping that no one else had applied ahead of me.

I shouldn't have worried. There had only been one other applicant, but the woman that gave me an application to fill out informed me that he had been what she called 'a stoner' and that he had no chance of employment there. I sat and quickly filled in the little information required that I could. I returned the application and the woman, a Mrs. Fredericks, gave me a look over and an easy smile. She told me that I should expect an answer in a few days.

In the meantime, I carried on with my summer of love.

Erin and I couldn't be any closer. We actually didn't have sex as much as we did through the end of the school year and into the first few weeks that we had gotten out. But our connection became far stronger nonetheless. It was less about getting each other off, and when we did get together, it was more of making love than sex. Not that we didn't have sex, far from it. And it was still just as explosive and hot as ever. Erin did start with a new aspect to our time in bed. She took to roleplaying as my mother and having me take her as I might if she were my wonderful Jenny. It seemed a little strange to me, but it got her turned on, so who was I to complain?

Mom and I got few chances to do much of anything with Jojo and Johnny around. They would play in the backyard, or go to friends to play, but it was never for very long and mom and I did have our own lives that never seemed to allow for much time together. We got to kiss and make out; our fingers would linger together whenever we were close and could be discreet. She did come to my room in the evening a couple times a week, depending on if Erin and I were out late.

Erin and I did spend quite a bit of time at 'our' club; Hervé even asked a few times if my other girlfriend would ever be joining us again. Erin would reach up and kiss his cheek and ask the large man if he had a crush on her girlfriend. I had never seen someone so big ever blush, and I would never admit that I had! We just told him that maybe at some time we would bring Jenny back again.

Erin's parents did come through with their promise of taking us out in return for mom's celebratory dinner. They instead took us to brunch and requested that mom and dad also join us. Dad agreed readily, still feeling guilty for having bailed on the previous meal. Johnny and Jojo would spend a few hours with Aunt Jessica and Eric.

This made for a very awkward triple date.

Especially when I was thinking about it and did the mental math.

My mother Jenny had slept with two-thirds of the group at the table. I had slept with two-thirds of the women there (with an itch to include that last one!). And even Erin had had sex with two-thirds of my family members present for the brunch.

It was a very nice meal at a well-respected breakfast restaurant on a late Sunday morning into early afternoon. Each of us doted on our respective significant others, but keeping anything to a G rating with the time of day and the company present. Erin's parents were jovial and almost overly friendly. Dad had taken to teasingly calling Terence by the shortened form of his name, and even as Erin's father would correct him each time, dad would just smile at the man.

There was an air to the event that I assumed would be similar to a gathering of in-laws. It may have been far too early to presume that much (far, far too early!), but it had become undeniable that there was something lasting between Erin and myself. Destiny? I still wasn't sold, but it didn't mean that I wasn't shopping the idea in my head.

Terrence and Charise had gotten off easy with the bill compared to dad's covering a dinner and expensive hotel over-night stay. And the family friendly event was in stark contrast to the XXX rated affair that mom had sponsored!

I received a call from the senior center and they wanted me to come in for an interview. The next step to my summer employment. I arrived early the next day (hey, ten was early for me!). I dressed appropriately, with a whistle from mom as I came through the living room and a comment about the lack of tee shirt and shorts that I normally wore. I'm sure she wanted me to wear my suit all the time! Well, when I wasn't naked in bed with her!

It turned out that the interview was only a formality. I talked with the fifty-something Mr. Hansen for about fifteen minutes about my little previous employment and my college plans. I asked what about the job specifics and he just told me that it was flexible as would be my hours. He then informed me that I was hired and escorted me back to Mrs. Fredericks to fill out my paperwork. It all seemed too good to be true, but I didn't question my luck.

I had a few days before I would officially start work but as I would only be working part-time, I had no worries about it interfering with any time spent with either of my two girls. One of which I had to spend as much time as I could as Erin would soon be going to her aunt's lake house for ten days.

Ten days without my girlfriend!

I did spend a whole day at her house, sneaking in soon after her parents left in the morning and then out again as they came home. I may have left a few seconds too late, as I was fairly sure that Charise saw me going out their back door as I was still pulling my shirt back over my head. A few days later when I visited, Erin's mother made no comment about seeing me slinking out, but there was a look on her face that said otherwise.

Of my mother and wonderful lover Jenny, I never got to spend enough time with her.

We had fallen into an easy relationship that wasn't so much about the sex, but that we both just loved to be in each other's company. The gentle caress, the soft kiss that was unexpected, the longing look from across the room. Each would give me chills like the sex had never done. It was if we were making love without removing any clothing!

We did still get our chances to remove clothing even as we were hampered by my siblings' presence. Or even my father's now disturbing presence. When he was around mom and I would keep a good distance between us, even more so than would be usual. Not that I wanted to look guilty by the amount of separation, but I would rather be guilty of not doing anything than for being caught in an embrace with my mom!

I started work and as much as I was excited to be making money and keeping busy, it soon grew mundane, if unusual.

I did some light janitorial, mopping up when someone spilled something, or unfortunately, when one of the older residents would have an 'accident' in one of the common areas. I was also the hired muscle, as when one of the wheelchair-bound residents needed help getting up and down, or using the restrooms. Of which was awkward for me at first, helping some old man or even old woman to sit on the can, but they seemed used to it and most would even pee with me standing there to help them back into their chair afterwards. It never came up, but I refused to ever wipe anyone!

My main job requirement seemed to be to just be around the older folk and to talk or listen to them. At the start, I thought I would dread listening to some old man relating how things used to be long before my dad was born, or some woman telling me about her entire family brood. But that wasn't the case. Not entirely anyway. For the most part, the residents were very eager to tell me accounts of the highlights of their long, and sometimes very full lives. And it was interesting to listen to them tell me their stories.

Mr. Johansen had climbed Mt. Everest. He told me every detail of it as if he had just done it last week. I felt like I was right there with him toting the heavy pack and enduring the hurricane wind that blew up and blinded you, or passing the frozen bodies of failed climbers that had become landmarks for future climbers to navigate.

Ms. Emma Tory had swum the English Channel in her twenties and had planned on swimming across the Mediterranean before having an accident that left her with a broken leg and no chances of any more long-distance swims.

Joe Franklin had been part of the pit crew of the great racecar driver Jackie Stewart. He told me stories about 'the Flying Scot' winning at Monaco, the numerous races all around the world, and how much loved the little man had been in his racing days.

Not all were worldly stories either.

Joaquin Hernandez had owned a donut shop for forty-five years and he would tell of the customers he had had come in regularly and of all the different varieties of baked goods that he had made in all those years. I couldn't even conceive of forty-five years' worth of donuts! I did stop at a bakery on my way home that day, as I suddenly had a craving for some Boston Crème donuts!

Mrs. Conway was only a housewife, and at 97, she was one of the oldest residents at the center. She was just as lucid as any college kid, even if she wasn't as mobile as she once had been. And the mouth on that frail little woman! Oh my God! Some of her language would peel paint! But she would speak about her six children, four of them now passed, her nineteen grandchildren, two of them gone, and the great grandkids that she had lost count of how many. She might have only lived a regular life, but her stories about it were so heartfelt, whether she was talking about how her oldest Herman had won the state finals in track, or the day she heard that Edwin had died in Vietnam. Even after all the years, she still teared up when she spoke his name.

It wasn't just the lives that these people had lived. It was the lives that they still hadn't stopped living.

I went in one day and there was a stir going on. Only later did I hear the details. It seemed Grace Emerson had been caught sneaking into Mr. Jackson's room. At first, I didn't see the problem with that. Until I was told that the pair had been having sex! She was 69 and he was 81!

And they weren't the only two to be engaged in hanky panky!

With all the room hopping, and catching the residents in bathrooms, stairwells, or supply closets, you would think that I worked at a college dorm! That any of them were still capable of doing anything like that amused me and gave me hope for my own lengthy sex life! One day I had even caught a couple in the bathroom when I went in to relieve myself. Greta Campbell was mounted on Stephen I can't remember his last name's lap in one of the stalls. They paused when I came in. I used the urinal and let them be. I heard them resume just before I exited with a wide grin on my face as I remembered my mom doing the very same with me at Willie World!

It wasn't just the sex either.

We had fights break out more regularly than I would have thought amongst senior citizens, and over the silliest things. But I guess if you were cooped up with others that you had no choice of living with, then I suppose incidents like that were bound to happen. It was still funny to see someone threaten another with a walker raised in the air (before I rushed over to stop it, and grab the walker before Santos fell and crushed himself with it!).

So as mundane as work could be, it also had its highlights. And I had only been there a few weeks!

I did come home from work one afternoon and as my brother and sister were riding their bikes up and down the sidewalk, I was able to give my mother a proper coming home kiss. When she pulled away from me, I teased her that with all the older women that I could now get, that she needed to put out more. I saw the slightly shocked look on her face, but I had already told her some of the incidents that had gone on. Mom just smirked at me in reply`.

"It is inappropriate to joke about those delightful women like that."

"Don't worry mom, none of those gray hairs could steal me away from you." I replied.

Mom smiled lovingly back at me with my comment.

"That is, unless that Mrs. Ritchey finally gives it up!" I teased with a grin.

She swatted at me, but I pulled her to me anyway to give her a quick kiss that she accepted as apology.

The day before Erin was set to go to her Aunt Tracy's lakehouse, she came over to visit and have dinner. It was Thursday and she would be leaving the next morning. Dad wasn't home yet when she arrived and after a lengthy time spent with Jojo and Sally upstairs in my sister's room, Erin came back down to mom and I sitting in the living room chatting casually. Erin smiled at us secretly and sat next to me.

"I have a problem Jenny." She declared gloomily.

"What is it dear? Nothing serious, I hope." Mom asked motherly.

"I'm going to be away for ten days. I don't want my boyfriend straying while I'm not here to watch over him." Erin looked up from her lap to stare at mom.

She may have sounded serious, but nevertheless I had a grin on my face.

"I don't think that will be a problem, honey." Mom smiled lovingly back at Erin. Part of her smile may have been a bit sly though.

"I just want to give you permission to keep him satisfied." Erin grinned so sexily, but I was unsure who it was directed towards.

Mom didn't need Erin to give her permission, she had already done so even before our first ménage à trois!

Mom gave Erin a lusty grin in reply to match her words.

"I'll make sure that he is too worn out to go straying!"

Mom then put her hand on my crotch and gave it a firm squeeze. I had been soft, but the presence of my mother's hand had me quickly filling out.

Erin just smiled as she watched Jenny groping me. Only the sound of Jojo urging her kitten down the stairs kept things from possibly progressing further.

Then Johnny came in, having interrupted his laps of the block when he'd seen Erin's car.

Nothing happened at dinner; I even put extra distance between mom and me for surety!

Afterwards, I spent a long-time saying goodbye to Erin. Our lips were like they wouldn't part ever again as we gave each other tonsillectomies with our tongues. I wouldn't get to see her for ten whole days! Well, no, that wasn't technically true. I would text her, call her every evening, and we would video chat. Almost like she would still be here. Just without the kissing, or the sex.

For that I would have my lovely Jenny!

The next night was Friday and movie night.

It had been a long while since it had only been the family without any others such as Erin or Aunt Jessica. The kids were sprawled on the sleeping bag as usual, but now with the addition of Sally the kitten who was never far from my sister. Dad in his recliner with his beer equally close at hand. Even though the couch was available with my aunt's absence, mom and I still sat on the loveseat, as it was cozier and it had fond memories for us both.

We all had our bowls of popcorn and various beverages. The first movie was a live action remake of a classic animated movie from my youth. It had all the heart of the original and was decent, but the original would always be the best for me. My brother and sister gave their approval by staying awake until the end.

Mom had pulled her blanket over the two of us even though I had no need of it. She did manage to keep to herself for three-quarters of the movie. Then as the famous song from the original started, she snuggled even closer to me, her cheek on my bicep. She shifted a little and I felt a hand on my thigh which crept towards my crotch. I glanced at her to discourage her, especially as dad was still awake and tapping his finger to the beat. Mom just smiled innocently back at me, but her hand didn't retreat. In no time I was as stiff as a steel girder!

She made no effort to do anything more than rub her palm over my erection for the rest of the film. When it ended, she pulled the blanket back and asked dad if he needed another beer and if I needed anything from her as she rose.

I knew what she was suggesting with her innocent question, but I ignored her.

Fortunately for me, dad told her that he had to get up to use the bathroom, but that he would take a second one. As he stood, dad looked over at me with a curious look. He went down the hall without any other word.

What was that for?

I had pulled the blanket back over me when mom had stood, so he couldn't have seen my woody standing prominently. Did he suspect that mom had been playing with my dick?

Meanwhile, in the kitchen mom caught me looking at her and she turned her back to me, and lifted her robe and nightgown so that I could see the tiny pink panties that didn't hide her fantastic ass! Luckily, my siblings were watching the cartoon short running alongside the credits. I glared at her even as I also stared. The devilishly sexy smile on her face as she looked back was enough to make me forgive almost anything dangerous that she did.

Dad started the second movie, a PG-rated one as Johnny and Jojo would still be up for a while. He then reclined his chair another ten degrees and cracked open his can. I then rose as I could no longer hold it, and darted to the bathroom in the relative darkness so that my bulge wasn't visible, or hopefully not!

"Jeremy! You could have gone before now!" Dad scolded at me down the hall.

No, I couldn't!

I returned, and mom lifted the blanket to tuck me back in beside her.

The opening credits hadn't even finished before her hand was back at my crotch.

I had gotten half soft in the interim, which was enough to be able to pee without it spraying at the ceiling!

When I was again painfully hard, she worked at my zipper. I batted at her hand from above the blanket but it didn't stop her, and I really didn't want her to stop. But I also didn't want to get caught either! Then I realized, that it wasn't me that was doing anything wrong; I was the innocent victim just like I had been on that evening now seemingly so long ago.

Mom managed to get my pants open and pull my dick free enough so that she could slowly stroke it. I did try to watch the movie during this, but her gentle teasing made that difficult. It was clear that she wasn't trying to get me off and was just enjoying holding and rubbing her fingers over my hard, burning flesh.

Could she keep me hard for the whole movie? If indeed that was her intent?

I would have returned the favor if I could have, but she had her legs tucked up under her away from me as she leaned on my shoulder. Her tits were still within reach though! I reached across myself with my right arm and slipped my hand inside her robe and down the front of her nightgown to grasp one of her soft melons. She shifted with a sigh to give my hand a better grip.

So, for the second movie, mom stroked my dick while I massaged her breast and played with her nipple that was as hard as the dick in her hand. I don't remember what movie it was as I was too focused on Jenny's fingers on me, and my hand on her luscious globe and sensitive nip.

Dad did drift off about the middle of the movie, as did Johnny and Jojo; even Sally was curled up beside my sister asleep.

When I was sure that everyone else was deeply out, I turned to mom and put a finger to my lips to keep her quiet. I then stood, pulling from her gentle hold on my exposed shaft. She looked up at me curiously as the movie was still playing. I only gestured to the stairs. Her eyes lit up and she straightened her robe and stood. She was worried about her robe that was revealing nothing, while I had my dick standing upright and out of my still unfastened pants?

I reached out a hand and took hers when she offered it. I pulled her towards the stairs with my finger still on my lips and the lustful glow of her green eyes lighting our way.