On the Open Road

Story Info
Claire takes a break from a long drive.
2.2k words
4.46
19.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod my head to the music as Metallica plays with the San Francisco Symphony the intro to "For Whom the Bell Tolls." I adjust my hand on the steering wheel as I inch closer to the semi that we've been slowly gaining on for the past several miles. Claire and I are in the middle of our spring break from teaching. We'd visited her friends in Kansas City and then gone to southeast Kansas to visit my parents. Aside from a rather surprising adventure with Claire's friends, it wasn't any sort of special trip, but the break was nice. Seeing as it is only Wednesday, we still have several days of break left, but we wanted to get back in order to have a few days at home to relax. It always sucks to get back from a trip and then have to go back to teaching the very next day.

I shift in the driver's seat to relieve some of the tightness in my lower back from driving so long. It is almost six hours to drive from my parents back to our home in western Kansas. The long, straight highway seems to stretch on forever with very little in between. I look over at Claire as she types away on her phone presumably texting her friends. I imagine they're talking about me, but they could be talking about anything. They talk to each other constantly and share everything which most recently included my sexual prowess.

Claire said she didn't pack enough clothes and that was the reason she was wearing a plain white shirt and a light pink skirt. Normally she'd be wearing jeans or shorts and a t-shirt to travel. I think she just put it on to tease me because she knows how much I love her in skirts. Regardless of whether she did it on purpose or not, there she is sitting in the passenger seat looking sexy and cute. She's got her flip flops off and her right foot is up against the dash exposing a delectable view of her tan thigh. The skirt has been pulled up from her movement and her skin constantly flashes me as I drive. It is hard to focus on driving with her next to me like that, and it is hard to get comfortable with my cock growing harder and harder ever since she had shifted to sitting like that ten or so minutes ago.

I gently hit the brakes and turn off cruise control as I come up on the semi in front of us. Like so many of them on our way home, it is a cattle trailer. This one is empty with the back door swinging wildly around and unsecured. I poke out across the center line to look for oncoming traffic and of course there is. I'll drive for hours and hardly see anyone, but as soon as I need to pass, there's a trail of cars stuck behind a semi going the other way. I return to my lane and slow down so I'm not following the semi too closely. Then I see a sign for a passing lane in two miles, so I decide to wait until then.

I look over at Claire again, and she must have moved ever so slightly because the hem of her skirt is just a little higher than before. She catches me looking and smiles her teasing smile. My cock twitches in appreciation of her sexy confidence and gorgeous body. I switch to holding the steering wheel with my left hand and reach out my right hand across the console. I can't reach her far leg that is up, but I can put my hand on her other thigh easily. I rub her leg through the fabric of the skirt for a moment before I grab the skirt and push it up this leg as well. I can hear her breathing quicken over the music which is now softly playing one of her songs on the playlist.

I continue to pull up her skirt waiting to see what panties she put on which would really reveal whether or not she'd planned to wear the outfit just to tease me. If she had on a plain or old pair then maybe she really did just fail to pack enough, but if she had on anything lacy or sexy then she'd done it on purpose. I hold my breath as the skirt slides higher and higher up her thigh. I look away for a moment to check my place on the road and then return to her. I jerk the skirt up the rest of the way and groan a little when I see that she doesn't even have panties on. She wasn't just trying to tease me today. She's been planning something.

"I guess I didn't pack enough panties either," she says and smiles at me again.

She unbuckles her seatbelt and turns her back to the car door so she is facing me more directly. She pulls up the skirt again and begins to rub her pussy in slow circles. Her breath hitches each time she rubs her clit. I tear my eyes off her to look at the road so I don't kill us. The passing lane is coming up in half a mile. I look back at her, and when she sees that I'm looking again, she spreads her pink pussy wide open for me. The music changes to a new song and shuffle appropriately picks one of the songs Claire has used to strip to before. She grabs her pussy and grinds in her seat as the heavy beat fills the car. She leans forward and pulls the hem of her shirt so I can look down it and see her big tits and cleavage.

We're at the passing lane now, so I turn my attention to the road and accelerate to pass the semi. As I do, Claire's movements make me look over at her. She's put her hands on the console and she's on her knees in the seat. I begin to pass by the front of the semi, and she lifts up her skirt and puts her ass in the window and shakes it a few times. She continues to flash as we pass by the semi. I slow down so that we stay even with it for as long as I can before I give the car gas and finish passing just in time for the passing lane to end.

"Did he look?" Claire asks as she goes back to siting with her back against the door facing me. She's blushing with exhilaration and excitement.

"He was staring the entire time," I tell her. I'm sure the truck driver could not only see her ass but her pussy too from his vantage point. "I don't think he'll ever forget it."

"I'm so wet," Claire says and I look back over at her to see her once again playing with her pussy.

I wish I could do nothing but watch her, but I have to drive. I listen and steal as many looks over at her as I can while she plays with herself. In a few minutes, she's moaning louder than the music, and I watch her come as long as I can. She has her eyes closed and her head thrown back against the window. One hand is underneath her shirt and bra squeezing her breast while the other plunges in and out of her pussy as she fingers herself. I go back to driving and try to ignore the swelling need to come inside my pants. I'm startled when she reaches her hand over and rubs her wet fingers across my lips. Still looking at the road, I open my mouth and suck her orgasmic wetness off her fingers.

I don't know if it was her plan all along or if she's been emboldened by her exhibition, but she leans over and loosens my belt. She undoes the button on my shorts and unzips them. Her hand works underneath my boxer briefs and squeezes my aching cock. I lift myself out of the seat as much as I can while still buckled up and driving, and she pulls my pants and underwear down as far as she can. My cock comes free from the fabric and twitches in the air. She grabs a hold of it and strokes it quickly while I do my best to continue driving as distracted as I am. I hear the click of my seatbelt being unbuckled and I move to let it slide away. Then her head is in my lap.

Her lips engulf my cock as she begins to suck me off while I drive. I put both hands on the steering wheel and grip it as hard as I can. I tell myself to keep driving even as she bobs her head up and down on my hard cock. The car is a little cramped and she can't work my cock as much as she normally would, but she's still able to take it in her eager mouth. The dangerous sexiness of it all is enough to make it feel fantastic. I groan loudly and tell her I'm going to come if she keeps doing it. She swallows my cock one last time before stopping and sitting back up.

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" she asks knowing what my answer is, but I have other plans.

I don't reply and instead turn on my blinker and pull into the rest stop's parking lot that is just a short distance after the passing lane. She seems disappointed by my lack of response until she realizes that I have bigger plans. The parking lot is completely empty as I come to a stop.

"I'm going to fuck you right here by the side of the road," I tell her and I open the car door.

I hear her door open too and in a moment she's around the car to my side. Holding up my shorts, I step out of the car. Claire pulls up her skirt before putting her hands on the hood of the car. She bends over and spreads her legs wide exposing her ass to the world. I step behind her and let my shorts fall to my ankles. I grab her hips and pull her in close to me. She reaches between her legs and guides my cock to her tight entrance. She starts to ease my cock in, but I thrust my hips forward and she has to move her hand back to the hood to catch herself from losing her balance. I immediately begin to pound her pussy from behind on the side of the road.

"Fuck, Jake," she says. "This is so hot."

I can't get any words out because I'm so turned on, so I just hammer my cock into her tight pussy all the harder. The moment is so hot and kinky and her blowjob felt so good that I know I won't last long. As I begin to approach my climax, I hear a vehicle on the highway near us. I look over my shoulder but keep drilling away at Claire's pussy. She moans loudly and I continue to fuck her as the same semi as before passes us. It lets out a loud blast of its horn in appreciation, and then I'm over the edge. My toes curl in my shoes and my fingers dig into her ample hips. I give one last forceful thrust and begin to unload my cum in her eager pussy. I don't move at all as my load after load erupts into her filling her up.

Once I pull out, she stands up again and straightens her skirt. Then she turns to face me and gets on her knees. In a moment, she's got my still throbbing cock in her mouth cleaning it off. She hungrily licks off the cum that isn't dripping out of her. She swallows it along with her own pussy juices on my cock. She strokes and squeezes in order to make sure she's got every last drop.

"Are you going to go the bathroom?" I ask pulling my pants up. I know she hates rest stop bathrooms, so I'm not sure how she plans on cleaning herself up.

She shakes her head no and says," I'm sure it's way too dirty in there for me to sit and wait for your cum to drip out of me."

She walks to the passenger side of the car and I begin to get in.

"Besides," she says, "I have something dirtier planned."

She sticks her head in the car but doesn't get in yet. Instead, she reaches into her purse and pulls out a pair of plain but sexy panties. Stepping back from the car she lifts her skirt for me and I can see her wet lips and my cum starting to run down the same thigh that started it all when she had her foot on the dashboard. Then she steps into her panties and pulls them up. In a moment, she's back in the car and I'm pulling onto the highway. She smiles at me when I look over at her and we continue down the open road my cock softening and her panties getting soaked with my cum.