On the Road Again Ch. 04

Story Info
Gwen's train ride home.
7.9k words
4.79
7.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Road Again - Chapter Four

By SubKaren92

At first I felt cold and clammy laying on the sheets soaked from my squirt. I understood Victoria was demonstrating her dominance over me and that is why I remained on that side of the bed without complaining. Honestly her spooning me had something to do with it too. Eventually I fell asleep. I must have had some erotic dreams because when I woke to the morning's first light coming through the hotel room window, I could tell my pussy was wet. Then I realized Victoria was still in my bed. We were both on our backs by this point, but her left hand was on my pussy. It was a wonderful way to wake up. I knew the train to St. Louis left every couple of hours so I was in no rush to end my trip. Victoria woke soon after and rolled over to give me a passionate kiss.

"I think we need to shower after last night," she said with a snicker.

"Can I pleasure you first?" I asked.

I saw her glance at the clock and her smile turned to a frown. "I don't think I have time. I want to eat breakfast with you and then I need to prepare you for your trip. Plus I have a client coming in at 9 so I need to get to the office."

As was my new custom, I didn't question her. She had me order room service breakfast and then we jumped into the shower together. Soaping each other up was a bit erotic, but our limited schedule meant no kneeling down to eat her pussy or spending any time suckling her nipples. We were both in robes when breakfast arrived. Before this trip I would have been embarrassed to greet the server naked under a robe, especially with another woman in the room. But that wasn't the case this morning. I bet the waiter had a hard on after he left.

I tried to steer the breakfast conversation toward what plans Victoria had to "prepare me" for my train ride, but she steadfastly refused to talk about it. After we finished eating, she had me put all my clothes except the white dress in my suitcase while she got dressed for work. She really liked how that dress fit me. As I zipped my suitcase shut, I realized I'd packed all my underwear and bras. I wondered if Victoria had another surprise for me or if I would be traveling commando. It turned out to be the latter. She did have one surprise though.

She took me back into the bathroom, and using the water pitcher that came with breakfast, poured water over my breasts. She then had me bend over the counter so she could pour some over my ass. She didn't tell me why and I was confused. I already felt like wearing that dress meant a continual walk of shame, but certainly she didn't mean for me to wear it wet. The cotton fabric was already starting to feel clingy as she grabbed the room's hair drying. She turned it on high and began drying the water she had spilled. She still didn't explain what she was doing. But soon my reflection in the mirror made her purpose clear. The dress began shrinking as it dried under the high heat. As my breasts began to become encased in the dress, I realized this was why she chose this dress in the first place.

The dress molded to my breasts and of course my nipples hardened from the eroticism of the situation. It didn't support me like a bra would, but it definitely showcased my boobs more than just having them free would have done. The drier it became, the tighter it fit and the more obvious my arousal became as my nipples looked and felt like high beams.

When she was satisfied, she switched to drying my ass. I realized immediately the back of my dress would shrink in the same way. I didn't say it, but I thought it made me look like a bimbo with an oversized butt. I suppose that was the purpose of the exercise. Then Victoria gave me more instructions.

"I looked it up and the train takes about five hours to get to St. Louis, right?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "I need to be at the station about 45 minutes early, though, to check in."

"I am pretty slammed with clients today," she continued. "My appointments start at the top of the hour and run about 45 minutes. So by 50 minutes after the hour, I expect you to be in the bathroom with your legs spread and your fingers in your pussy. If there is a strong enough cell signal, I want you to call me on Facetime so I can watch. If not, just video yourself and you can send it to me later."

I knew the bathrooms on the train were larger than on an airplane, but they were not huge. They were big enough to masturbate in, however. "Are you going to let me cum?" I asked.

"Not at the beginning," she admitted. "But if you're a good girl, maybe by the time you cross the Mississippi."

So four and a half hours of teasing myself and then a rush to cum during the last fifteen minutes of the trip. Victoria was devious. But who am I kidding. If I edged four times (she didn't say to edge but I knew that was the goal), I'd be able to cum in seconds at the end of the ride. Well the ride wouldn't be boring. And since that train was frequently late due to freight train traffic on the lines, I might even get a fifth bathroom visit to torment myself. I was hardly surprised by her instructions. Then she gave me a few more.

"Tonight or tomorrow, I am going to send you a list of toys and accessories I will need you to purchase if you want to continue your training."

She was still talking as if I would decide not to continue. Well she did say I had a lot to think about.

"You also need to improve your oral skills before you return. You were better last night, but before I vouch for your skills to pleasure my friends,, you need to improve. I know some people who know some people in Missouri. I will find you a couple of safe partners whom you can practice on."

Apparently I was going back to meeting strangers. That certainly worked well when I found Victoria, so I guess that could work. I definitely wanted her to be proud of my skills and practice makes perfect, so again, I didn't question her.

"To make it more exciting, like in the bar when you didn't know what to expect, I will not warn you about when it will happen. Anyone I send to you will identify themselves as a friend of your Mistress. They may use an acronym, FOYM. You are to obey them as you obey me. They will control your pain, pleasure and orgasms in my absence. Don't worry, I won't interfere with your job schedule, but if I send somebody to you, they are to take priority over anything else. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded while a tingling began in my pussy. The thrill of a stranger knowing what I craved was exciting.

"You will keep me apprised of your work schedule so we can work around that. It is important you don't let your pussy interfere with your job. You have worked very hard to earn your success and I am proud of you for that. I will continue your training at night, mostly at your home, but not always. I think using a remote vibrator and finally making you cum in public would be fun."

I suppose that was inevitable at this point, I mean beyond a train bathroom if I pleased her today. As exciting as it was to have a stranger control the vibe last night, having a more discreet one buzzing me while I walked around a mall or shopped for food sounded exciting. I could picture myself sitting in a food court at the mall trying not to draw attention to myself as I came in front of everyone. I had not even considered something like that when I went to the bar, but now it sounded amazing.

I quickly agreed to all of Victoria's terms. She pulled me into a firm embrace and gave me a passionate kiss. She then turned to leave for work. I looked at the clock and then the train schedule. I had an hour and fifteen minutes until the next train and it was only about a ten minute walk to Union Station. I took a deep breath, checked the room to make sure I wasn't leaving anything besides a very messy bed, left a $20 bill as a tip for housekeeping and headed for the elevators.

Just like yesterday, I thought everybody I passed could tell I had turned into a kinky slut. The cool morning breeze blowing up my dress and against my naked pussy thrilled me, although the walk to Union Station was otherwise uneventful. As I checked in at Amtrak, I wished they had told me the train was full and I would have to wait for a later train. I imagined Victoria having me come to the office to pleasure her again. But alas, there were seats available. I sat down to wait for boarding trying not to show off my pussy to other passengers waiting in the lounge. I also sent a text message to my Mistress to confirm which train I was on, hoping she would decide I should reschedule. Instead, she told me to go to the bathroom and edge for the first time.

"I didn't realize your train would leave at 9:50am," her message began. "Obviously you can't start the trip in the bathroom. Go there now and make yourself drippy. It will be too crowded for you to call me for permission to cum, so when you're close to orgasming, take a short video showing your wet fingers and send it to me when you are done."

I squeezed my legs together when I read that message. I'd never used the bathrooms at the train station so I didn't know how busy they were or how noisy they might be to muffle the sounds of my masturbation. Union Station also has a commuter side for suburban trains coming and going from the city. I made the judgment call that those bathrooms would be busier, but also noisier so I decided that was a better choice. I also didn't want any other passengers on my train discovering my little secret. I admit sitting in the bathroom stall and rubbing my pussy was thrilling.

It didn't take long for my pussy to start dripping. That shouldn't be a surprise. But since the task was to edge, I slowly played with myself. I was in the stall almost too long as I noticed just in time that boarding was about to start. My edging skills were getting better as I had held myself at peak for a good 15 minutes while safely resisting the urge to take myself over the cliff. I followed Mistress' instructions and took a 5 second video showing my juices on my fingers and then took a pussy selfie for her as well. I knew that would show my excitement as well. I hurried out of the bathroom without washing my hands. If Victoria wanted me to be a dirty slut, I was happy to play along.

Safely on the train, I found my seat, near the end of the car by the bathroom for convenience sake. I now had an hour to rest and let my body calm down. That timing coincided with the time it takes to get out of the city and past Joliet, IL. I watched the city pass the large windows while I replayed the last two days in my mind. Thinking about Victoria and how she had so easily mastered me meant the rest and calm down part of the plan didn't work out so well. When 10:45 rolled around I got up and headed to the bathroom. At least this one would be private.

I hitched up my dress and sat on the toilet seat. I sent a text to Victoria asking if her client had left. Then I started masturbating. A few minutes later my phone chirped with a Facetime alert. I quickly answered, my heart warmed by the smile on Victoria's face. My fingers were dancing on my clit and I am sure my face displayed the lust I felt. I'm sure Victoria could sense my submission to her as I played with myself. She had me lower the phone so she could watch my fingers. I didn't feel like I was about to cum. Although I was very aroused and my fingers were making the squishing sounds of a happy pussy, I felt in control enough to just do as she requested and make her happy. At about 10:55 she told me her next client was in the outer office so I could stop. After she hung up, I stood up, smoothed out my dress and this time, washed my hands. I also looked forward to doing this again in less than an hour.

Conversation two, from just outside Bloomington, IL, was similar to conversation one, although this time I had to masturbate through the stop of the train. I could hear people walking past the bathroom as they either got off the train or joined us. I tried to quiet, but I wasn't sure if I succeeded. Edge number three took place near Springfield, IL, again during the stop. I'm sure I looked flushed as I exited the bathroom just after the train started moving again. It was definitely getting harder to stop touching myself before I came. I was thankful that nobody had the seat next to me as the four edging sessions were really starting to get to me. I could smell my arousal but hopefully nobody else had noticed.

Ten minutes later I had finally started to calm down when I noticed a woman walk into our car at the far end. She was walking slowly and looking at the other passengers and then her phone. She seemed out of place. I gauged that she was about my age or a year or two older. She had on a tailored blue dress and had dark hair cut in a bob style. I couldn't figure out why she kept looking at the other passengers. She passed several open seats so it was clear she wasn't looking for a place to sit. When she reached my row, she looked at me and then at her phone again. Then looked down at me with a smile.

"Hello Gwen," she said. "Is this seat taken?" She then turned her phone around and I saw a picture of me from last night when I was on my hands and knees and rutting on the dildo attached to the window.

"Um, no," I replied. Then sounding more like a question, I added, "Please join me?"

The woman sat down next to me and shook my hand. "My name is Julie," she announced. "Victoria told me you need more practice."

She then quickly looked around to determine nobody had taken notice of us and slid her hand up my dress. She quickly made an assessment as to my state of arousal. "Victoria said you were a wet one," she continued. "Come with me back to my private bedroom."

I watched as she stood up and continued past the bathroom. She had not identified herself as a friend, but it was obvious she was part of Victoria's game. I quickly stood up and moved to the aisle to follow her. I felt like a puppy dog trying to keep up with her as she now walked quickly through the next car and finally stopped about half way through the car with the private bedrooms. She opened the door and went inside. I don't know if you've ever been in an Amtrak bedroom, but they are not huge. But it does have a couch and just enough room for a slut to get on her knees. Once I was inside, Julie had me lock the door. Then she raised the hem of her dress, sat down on the couch and spread her legs. I was not surprised to see that she didn't have underwear on or that her pussy looked wet already. I quickly dropped to my knees.

We were an hour and 45 minutes outside of St. Louis and I didn't see out the window for the first hour and a half. The floor was hardly comfortable on my knees, but it didn't matter. Julie seemed appreciative of my efforts to make her cum and connected to Victoria at the proper time. She was very complementary as she told Victoria I was doing well. She even came while Victoria watched me lap at Julie's pussy like someone who found an oasis in the desert.

Victoria told Julie she could play with me if she wanted, but not to let me cum until the final call. I was worried I wouldn't make it that long if she started fingering me. (Un)fortunately she just preferred that I kept pleasuring her for the next 45 minutes and three additional orgasms. She finally did have me stand when she was satisfied and told me to put my hands on the window and lean forward. Then I felt her lifting my dress.

The fabric had started to stretch out again after Victoria's hair dryer incident, so Julie was able to easily lift it and expose my butt. She gave me a firm spank and asked me if I enjoyed when Victoria did that. I answered truthfully and she gave me another one. I wiggled my butt to encourage her to continue, but instead she slid her fingers back across my pussy, but she didn't finger fuck me. I heard her step back and then heard Victoria's voice on Julie's phone.

"Was she good to you, my friend?" was the question my Mistress asked.

"Yes, but I agree she needs practice," was the reply from Julie. "She's pretty primed to cum. Do you want to show her mercy?"

"Did you notice the marks on her tits?" Victoria asked.

"No," Julie said. "I just exposed her cute ass. Take your dress off, Gwen," she ordered. I quickly lifted it over my head and turned to face her.

"What's that?" Julie asked. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to respond but Victoria answered.

"That was last night's orgasm count, although I might have missed a couple. Go ahead and get her off if you want to watch. Otherwise you can make her wait."

I looked at Julie pleading with my eyes. She turned the phone so Victoria could see my expression.

"Yeah, she used that desperate expression last night too," my Mistress explained. "She'll beg you if you ask."

"We'll be in the station soon. Maybe I'll make her beg later. Spin around again, Gwen, and bend over."

I turned to face the window again, bent forward so I was supporting myself with my hands and stuck my ass out toward this woman I had met just two hours ago. Then I remembered I was naked and on display for anyone watching the train go by. When she slid a dildo into my pussy, that thought left my head and a moan left my mouth.

"You have about five minutes if you want to cum," Julie exclaimed. "I'll spank you because I have heard how much that excites you and you can rub your clit if you want."

"If I want?" I mused. Julie was obviously a joker. I pushed back onto the dildo. Unlike at Victoria's where I had to do the work, Julie pushed the dildo in deeper with her left hand while she smacked my ass with her right. "Fuuuccckkk," I cried out. The second time I yelled, "Yeeessss!" I had not considered how sound proof these bedrooms might be. I only cared about the pleasure I was receiving.

This continued for several minutes. I orgasmed as the train crossed the Mississippi river and slumped down onto the floor again. I didn't squirt, but I had a good endorphin rush and when Julie had me clean the dildo, I have to admit I tasted good. My dress was wrinkled when I put it back on. I definitely looked like I'd just been fucked as I walked off the train and went to baggage claim. But I didn't care. I was high on life.

Julie split a cab with me back to my townhouse. She said she had four hours until her train back to Springfield and that Victoria wanted her to check out my place and to take me shopping for supplies. I was pretty sure she didn't mean food. As we sat in the back of the cab I spread my legs in case she wanted to finger me, but she didn't. As we pulled up to my townhouse, she asked if I lived alone and I confirmed that I did. She said that was good as it would make my training easier. As we were walking to the front door, my neighbor, Susan, walked out of her townhouse. Susan was a cute 22 year old who lived next to me with her boyfriend. Did I just say she was cute? I don't remember thinking that before. Introductions were made and Susan didn't seem concerned how I knew Julie. She probably thought she was a work associate. I did notice Julie looking Susan up and down in a predatory fashion. Susan had never struck me as bisexual, but then again, I wasn't either until two days ago.

I own a modest townhouse. Just two bedrooms upstairs with two full baths, a combo living room / dining room on the main floor, a modest kitchen and a half bath. Downstairs was an unfinished basement. I used the basement for storage and there was a utility room with a washer and dryer plus the furnace and water heater. There was also a folded up ping pong table left by the previous owners. I'd never opened it in the three years I lived here. It was an end unit, which I liked, since I only shared a common wall with Susan and they were usually pretty quiet.

It didn't take long to tour the upstairs. I had quipped that nothing much ever happened in the bedroom. Julie commented that it was "too bad." Julie also told me to get "all your toys" out of their hiding places. I was a bit embarrassed that all meant just my AA battery powered vibrator. After what I had used with Victoria, my collection was definitely sad. Whether Julie was disappointed, she didn't say. I knew I was going toy shopping online after she left.