On Tour

Story Info
What goes on when you're on tour... is just plain hot!!
2.8k words
3.26
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being on holidays is always a good excuse for getting up to a little mischief. Wearing and showing off sexy underwear, little interludes here and there and generally some hot fucking in every different town.

I'd already decided that I wanted to really get you worked up this time around. I'd checked online to find the best option, and it was clear that I'd found a real pearler. I'd made a booking and got the private room that I thought would afford you a balance between your natural effervescence and your concern about going a little too far when you were in the zone.

Some nice underwear - matching black satin panties and bra - under a suitably flexible skirt that you could slide a hand under or lift to offer me a nice panty-flash. The blouse was a little see-through, allowing the lace trim of your bra to be seen if you looked closely enough. Overall, it was a hot offering and I was looking forward to wherever things went.

We'd had a lovely dinner, and usual there was plenty of wine flowing...and suggestive comments as well. I'd given you several nice caresses over the course of the evening, on your arse, up your legs, and gently across your tits. And I'd certainly been repaid with a quick squeeze and several lovely views. If we'd gone straight back to the room then it would probably have been a very successful and hot night. But that wasn't the plan...not yet.

I'd chosen the restaurant on the basis that it was just a short walk both from the hotel and to the evening's entertainment. The temptation to use the walk for a little play was there, but I knew we had only a few minutes before the door were shut for the main event, so we hustled along.

It was down a little alleyway, and appeared a little dodgy. I knocked on the door and provided the bouncer with the relevant details. He made a quick call and a young man in a nice suit came to meet us. We were escorted past the main part of the venue and in to our private area. The pre-ordered bottle of bubbles was already there, and the curtains looking out to the stage were strategically positioned to ensure that while we could see the show, none of the other patrons could see us.

The host explained the rules; once the announcement about the private function was made we had to acknowledge that we would see adult content. As VIP guests we could interact directly with the performers within reasonable bounds - these were up to the performers. From the results of my online investigations I had established that the rules could be extremely flexible. The normal "look but don't touch" was not necessarily applicable.

There was a front couch in our little suite, and a comfortable chair just behind. We shared a glass of bubbles as I explained how I had found the place and what might happen. Essentially, as we had the VIP suite we (you) would be offered personal services, something akin to a private lap-dance, by one of the six performers...your choice. What transpired was between us, but it could not last more than five minutes...there were plenty of people who wanted to see the show.

Soon the lights dimmed, and the announcement was made...this was an adult show in which consenting performers would engage in overtly sexual behaviour. If you weren't up for that, this was the time to leave. From the hoots and cheers we guessed that everybody was here precisely because of that.

The curtain came up, and a tall muscular hunk began his parade. He certainly had the moves, and you obviously appreciated them...squeezing my hand and giving me a glance that told the story. When he got down to a skimpy g-string, the imposing bulge of his cock was enough to make you squeeze my hand a little tighter. What you weren't expecting was for him to casually slide a hand in to the little pouch and start caressing himself, until he just ripped that totally inadequate piece of material away and bared his rapidly hardening and totally adequate cock. And my, what a cock it was...definitely something that would provide some fantasy-chat at some stage.

His show was quite brief...perhaps five minutes. But it was hard-core - wanking his cock, sliding his hands up and down the shaft provocatively. This was way beyond any show you'd seen before; this was the real deal - and this was just the first of six individual shows, and after that...well, that was apparently where things might get really interesting.

A parade of hot young men traversed the stage for the next thirty minutes. All of them were clearly "free pass" material; if you get a free pass to go horny-fuck crazy you want to make sure that you get some top-quality talent to get it on with!

But number five...now he was in a league of his own. Having ogled four big fat cocks and their hot-bodied owners already, it was a real surprise to yourself that you could suddenly be even wetter and hornier. Your hand strayed to the hem of your skirt and lifted it up towards your panties. Your other hand let my hand go and slid across the smooth material that covered your pussy. I thought you were going to cum on the spot...perhaps you did too, judging by the sudden intake of breath.

It was incredibly hot watching my lovely wife playing with herself as she watched her fantasy-man disrobe and produce the finest cock of the evening; long and thick, perfectly shaped...and so goddamn hard. His whole body glistened with oil and sweat, his muscles rippled as he moved, and his hand stroked his sexy meat in a way that said he was ready for action.

I moved to the back chair and pushed the button I had been told about. Behind me a red light came on, indicating to the current dancer that the VIP was after some of that special treatment. He came over, just a foot or two from the front of the suite. Dancer number six made his way to the stage to entertain the rest of the audience while you got your own show from Mr Hunk.

His hands ran all over his body, matching exactly what you would be doing if you had the chance. The focus was, of course, on his cock. He played and toyed with it, often using both hands to make the most of the expansive real-estate on offer.

Your hand, perhaps unconsciously, was still sliding lightly between your thighs, offering him a show of his own. He gestured for you to lift your skirt further...this jolted you back to reality. You hadn't even noticed that I had moved, and suddenly looked around. I nodded back in his direction...he again indicated for you to lift your skirt. You looked back at me...my shrug clearly said it was up to you to engage however you wanted.

Bracing your feet on the edge of the couch, your skirt fell away and gave him a perfect view of the black shiny and increasingly moist material. Your knees opened and your hand moved more forcefully between your thighs. I reached forward, unbuttoned your blouse, and pulled it away to show the sexy lace over your hot tits. I whispered in your ear "Give him a show".

As his hands wanked his cock ever harder, you pulled your bra down and let the air hit your nipples. He moved closer still...your hand slid inside your panties and tickled your clit. He mouthed a question "are you wet"? You slid a finger deep in to your cunt. He reached the tip of his cock out and let it run over your bullet-like nipples and warm fleshy mounds. With one finger in your cunt, and one hand then wrapped around his monster cock and pulling it towards your mouth, a rush of energy pulsed through your body. It was like an orgasm, but rather than providing any relief it seemed to intensify your feeling of absolute erotic engagement.

And then, the light went off. He pulled away. "I'm sorry...really sorry" he mouthed. It was clear that he was in to it as much as you. God knows what might have happened had there been no time limit. Actually, I had a damn good idea exactly what would have happened.

We watched the rest of the show. Whenever he was back on stage he clearly directed a lot of his attention your way, and you continued to pleasure yourself as you felt the desire rush back. It was pretty obvious that you were going to need a real rogering after this...there was raw lust pent up that would take a long time to disperse.

And finally the show ended. Some of the boys had wandered in to the crowd, and we decided to check out the action. There were plenty of women quite happy to engage in any way they could, grabbing handfuls of cock as the dancers passed by, and exposing tits and pussies to encourage more attention. I even got a few improper invitations myself and we made our way through the crowd.

Sadly, he wasn't part of this adventure; he'd evidently had a busy day, according to another of the performers, and was already heading back to his hotel. And that was the prompt for us to do likewise.

It was a short walk back to our flash lodgings. I asked whether you'd need a free-pass if you ever saw him again. Oh no...he was beyond that. He was a no-pass; you'd have fucked him there if you'd had the chance, and having seen what he was packing to slide deeply in to your slutty-wife mouth and cunt you'd have no option to fuck him regardless of permission.

Which made our entry in to the hotel somewhat interesting. Because there he was...checking in. You looked at me; I gave you the same "you make the call" look. You asked for the room key and told me you'd let me know what was happening. And you wandered over to intercept him on the way to the lift.

He looked up to see you, then looked over in my direction. The lift door opened, and you grabbed his hand and pulled him in. The lift door closed - I watched the indicator and it stopped at 4; our floor. Then it came back down...empty.

So - had you really just taken a stripper back to our room? Wow, that would be a real step beyond our normal fantasy chat around your wanton desires. My phone buzzed. 429. Come up now. That wasn't our room. I got in to the lift, went up, and found 429. The door was on the latch. I cautiously pushed it open...there was a potential for real embarrassment if I got this wrong.

He was standing at the end of the bed. He was naked...again. You were sitting on the bed, stroking his cock. You looked up and saw me. There was a look of relief...obviously you had been waiting for me. You nodded towards a chair, and then thrust his cock in to your mouth and started giving him the best blow-job you could...which I knew would be unbelievable.

I watched as you sucked and licked and stroked; his shaven slick cock glided in and out of your mouth, between your hands. He was in heaven, encouraging you with the sort of explicit profanities I knew you would be revving you up even more. He even directed a comment to me, to the effect that I should remove your blouse and bra so he could squeeze your tits.

I moved to the bed and rendered you topless, then went obediently back to my spot. The additional erotic stimulation stirred you up even more, and he was ready to start giving. He looked over at me - why didn't I come and lick my wife's slit in preparation for him plunging his cock deep inside her. So that was my job here...preparing my wife's cunt for her fantasy-man fuck. Oh well, works for me I thought to myself.

I went to remove your skirt...nope, skirt AND panties still on, that's how he wanted it. So I pushed up your skirt, slid your panties to the side, and set to work. It certainly provided you with pleasure, but whether you needed to be, or could be, any wetter was questionable. I slid a couple of fingers in, and there was more then enough slick cunt juice flowing for a couple more. Yep, your body knew what it needed in order to accommodate this, and it was looking after itself.

You continued to suck and wank his cock, until - as if by some mutual but unheard comment - you stopped sucking and he pushed me aside. I stood as he spread your legs, pushed your panties aside, and started the fuck-fest of your life.

The explicit comments flowed freely between you. There was a strong element of the cuckold coming through...he would ask whether this was a better fuck that your little-dicked weakling husband could ever give, you agreeing and telling him to give it to you harder, deeper and longer. You seemed to greatly enjoy telling him that going back would be tough, and that as long as he was around you'd prefer just to keeping spreading your legs for him...however and whenever he wanted.

Eventually all of the action and urgings had to culminate in something explosive...and wow, did it ever. That look of ecstasy that I know so well, but amped up to the max, started to pass over your face. He started repeating "oh yeah, fuck that wife, fuck that wife" before he too started to cloud over. He took longer, deeper strokes, and every time he pulled back little strings of his cum would leak out on to your thighs. He seemed to completely fill you...by the time he fully pulled out there was a flood of hot sticky cum.

As you lay there spent, he got up, apologised and said he was very tired. He went to shower, apologising again, and we left once you gathered your clothes, heading the few doors down to our own room.

Once back, you went to shower. Apparently there wouldn't be any action for me, unless I provided it myself. I thought that perhaps I might wait for the morning, when you should be well and truly in the mood again.

As we bedded down, We discussed the evening. I was quite happy that it was a success, and I was comfortable that the comments made were part of the fantasy/passion and not a real reflection of our marriage. Plus, my cock isn't exactly small! I also asked why he apologised several times as we left. Apparently in the lift he had said that he'd already done a show that day for a select group of women, and he hadn't had time to recover fully. Usually, it seemed, he was good for three or four loads, and he liked to not just fill his conquests but also to shower them as well. And would you like that I asked. Well, you replied, if you're going to do it you may as well go the whole way. Plus the idea of bringing me a big load of your lover's cum home for me to lick off your body and out of your cunt was a pretty hot notion to you! You didn't ask my opinion on that.

And then we slept.

It was early when I woke - there was light through the curtains, but not full sunshine. You weren't in the bed. Perhaps that was what had woken me. I heard you in the bathroom, talking. In my less-than-alert state I figured you were a bit hypo and were ordering some room service. This was reinforced when I heard some degree of urgency and something about as soon as possible.

When you came out of the bathroom you were wearing a hotel robe. As you walked towards the door - presumably to await the delivery of your food - the robe opened.

White corset. Stockings. White satin g-string. Woo hoo...looks like I was in for something special. You opened the door, and looked back at me, not realising until then that I was awake and watching you. And you wandered out, letting me know that you'd be back in an hour or so, fully-fucked and covered in cum, and you really hoped that I'd indulge your latest little perversion.

Things were about to take an interesting turn for us, it seemed!