On Your Knees

Story Info
A gentle punishment from a Domme to her misbehaving sub.
1.1k words
4.36
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers

We had a fight and didn't speak for days, these were quiet days, it's slowly turning into a week, was it even worth it?

A text notification popped up on my screen from you: I'm sorry, Mistress.

An apology that I didn't accept. I'm not going to accept your bratty's behaviors and simply let it slide, this is your punishment.
 Silence isn't my favorite punishment for you but it's a necessary punishment when we both need to sort out our thoughts. I do miss you and it has been a while since I last saw my precious sub.

Another text follows: Would you like to join me for dinner, I'm making your favorite.

Gluttony is my downfall and you know how to bait me with food. Maybe I do want to see you, after all.

~~~~~

I drove to your place after work and rang your doorbell, I hear the sounds of the door unlocking. A part of me is excited to see you and another part want to choke you with my thighs. You opened the door and we made eye contact and your eyes lit up with sparkles and love, you reached out and embraced me in your arms. Your scents and warmth were intoxicating.

Oh, how cute and lovely you are, I would love to bend you over and fulfill all your desires but I can't simply give in, that wouldn't make me a good master now, will it? Without speaking, I reached into my handbag and pulled out the Hush butt-plug to place in your hands. A blush crept across your cheeks as you knew what I wanted. You let me inside and disappeared into your own room, preparing yourself for what was about to come. I inspected your place to see if anything changes, a lot cleaner than the last time I was here. I made my way to the diner table and sat down, waiting for my dinner to be served by my butler. A brief moment later, you came out of your room with only a white t-shirt and no bottom.

What a slut, I laughed silently to myself.

You made your way to the kitchen to prepare both of our plates for dinner, I sat and watched your every movement. Your soft hair bounces from each step and your ass swayed from every turn to get the plates and silverware for us. I noticed a black plug poking out between your cheeks and smiled to myself. I grabbed my phone and turned on the first vibrating level and watched you flinch, you quickly turned and looked over at me with soft pleading eyes. This is a part of your punishment, but perhaps it might be a reward for your slutty hole. You finished making our plates and set them on the table, a plate for each one of us. You sat across from me with the Hush vibrating from inside of you gently hitting the chair you're sitting on, the buzzing sounds echoed around us.

As we are eating, you proceeded to tell me about your week - I always loved hearing you speak. You tell me about your mornings, what you had for breakfasts, your usual days at work, your coworkers, what you had for lunches, and when you started to miss me. A brief pause and you asked about my day but I didn't answer. I ignore you to let you know I won't tolerate your disrespect towards me. I ignore you because I want you to beg... beg for my forgiveness and learn to be better. I switched on the next medium vibrating level as you dropped your silverware and let out soft moans. Did I catch you by surprise there? Good. The vibrating sounds hitting the chair are more recognizable than before.

I finished my meal and got up to the kitchen to wash my plate in the sink. Once done, I walked over to your couch and found a spot to sit, scrolling on my phone as you're left alone at the diner table. You got up and followed my steps over to the couch's floor, you kneel in front of me staring with your pitiful puppy eyes. You lifted up my skirts and lay your head on my laps instead while your hands are massaging my calves and ankles. My cute, disobedient puppy. I feel you shifting under me as your hands sneak up to my thighs then moves my panties to a side instead. My legs spread themselves a bit wider to let you have better access to your favorite meal. Your warm tongue pressed against my pussy lips as I moaned softly. Is this your way of asking for forgiveness? It's quite effective. Your tongue separated my lips and you explored my wet spot. I felt gentle nibbling on my clit and my body jerk lightly back from the sensation.

Can't let you have all the fun. I reached for my phone to turn on the highest vibrating level, you're moaning under me but still keep going at it. My hands reached around your head and pressed you deeper into me, I want you to taste every crevice of my honey pot. I grinded on your lips and nose reaching near my orgasm, you picked up the pace by licking harder and faster until my body shooked and I squirted on your face.

I pulled my skirt off your face and pulled you up from the floor onto the couch to sit on my lap.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me, I won't be bad again." You whimpered and buried your face in my neck. I turned off the vibrating plug and gave you a hug. My fingers traced down your butt and found the handle of the plug in my hand, it was still a little wet from the lube, I slowly pulled it out from inside of you. A soft relief sigh escapes your lips, oops, not yet, my puppy. I pushed the plug back deeper inside of you, applying more pressure using my fingertips. You gasped loudly in my ears while clinging pathetically to me. I repeatedly pulled out the plug and pushed it back deeply in you. I feel your hard dick poking at my sternum and stomach. You're squirming and begging me to stop, but I'm waiting for the safe word if you really wanted me to stop. You don't really want me to stop, you dirty little slut. I grabbed ahold of your dick with my other hand and stroke it, your moans are getting louder and you're no longer holding back, you grinded to feel the plunge in the back and the tug from the front. Your dick twitches as you came all over my hand and onto my skirt. Maybe, that's enough for your punishment. I cupped your face in my hand and you continued to whisper you're sorry. I planted a kiss on your forehead and your cheek and smiled, "you're forgiven, baby."

LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers