Onakura Pt. 04

Story Info
Siblings take their activities home, and things escalate...
6.2k words
4.74
6.9k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

* All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age *

Benjiro excused himself after dinner that night to return to the school to retrieve a missing assignment that he must have left behind. It wasn't in his bag when he got home, and it had happened before that during the undressing process at the beginning of club, or maybe getting dressed afterward, he had lost some items in the shuffle. It was most common on Fridays when he was in a hurry to enjoy his weekend after a long week and wasn't paying attention. All of his focus was normally spent on club activities and he tended to forget about anything else right after.

He had texted Coach as soon as he realized the assignment was missing, as Coach had been accustomed to staying late on Fridays to finish paperwork. Coach said he could stop by and the classroom would be unlocked for a little while longer. Sakura offered to go with him but he refused. He didn't want her to have to waste her evening on his forgetfulness when she could be enjoying herself. They both spent most of their weekday evenings studying and practicing so he didn't want to deprive her of the relaxation that she was due. He threw on a hoodie and his sneakers and was quick to head out the door and toward the train station.

While he was riding one of the last trains of the evening (so he had to be quick or else he'd miss his ride back) Benjiro scrolled through his phone to pass the time. Pretty soon he had a notification from Sukie:

"Hey still horny from club so I'm starting without you," it said, and was followed by a picture of a very sexy closeup of anal sex. Benjiro zoomed in on the girl's asshole stretched around a very thick cock and enjoyed the sight for a moment before texting back:

"Hot! I'll jerk off later if I do, so enjoy yourself."

He was a boy, after all, and he had cum not long ago. He could easily force another orgasm if he needed to but for his own personal enjoyment he would wait to get horny again. If he spent much time thinking about the club, or imagining Sukie playing with herself, he would get there for sure. Right now he was just worried about his homework so he wasn't feeling especially horny yet. If Sukie chose to stay in his room again like last night then he would probably be horny in the middle of the night and jerk off with her in the room. Sometimes he would wake up really horny after a night of edging and have difficulty falling back asleep without satisfying his urge. Tonight that wouldn't be an issue since he had the weekend to "recover" from any orgasms he chose to have.

The school was very quiet but there was a cleaning crew working when he arrived. The school itself was still technically open so he went inside and hurried upstairs to the classroom at the end of the gym where the club met. It was dark except for a faint light coming from the back where the teacher's office was. Benjiro could see through the glass partition that Coach was sitting at the small desk back there. He was about to call out to Coach but there was something about the man that seemed slightly off, so Benjiro crept forward hesitantly.

Coach was facing away from the partition so he didn't see Benjiro coming. He was looking down at something and his body was shaking slightly, almost like a tremor or nervous tick. Benjiro felt bad spying on him but he felt like maybe he was interrupting something. He carefully peered over at whatever Coach was looking at and was surprised to see he was holding a photograph and, quite obviously, masturbating.

Benjiro's eyes went wide and he froze in place. The picture was of a woman, not the slightest bit pornographic or even suggestive. It was just a simple photograph or someone Benjiro didn't recognize, and yet Coach was obviously engrossed in it enough to pleasure himself. Benjiro wanted to leave suddenly as he realized that this was a very private moment that he had stumbled upon. What made it worse was that Coach was doing it at school, and if a student caught a teacher doing something like this it could mean big trouble. Even for the club itself, the Coach's involvement in club activities was strictly limited to educational and academic duties. He was not permitted to participate in the actual masturbation in any way, according to the current association rulebook.

For whatever reason, Coach realized he was being watched and glanced behind him suddenly to see Benjiro standing there. The two of them made eye contact and time seemed to stop quite embarrassingly, with Coach holding the photo and his cock, his pants undone and his glasses slipping down his nose. The moment passed finally and there was a sudden commotion now as Coach realized how bad this could be for him, as he dropped the photograph and hurriedly stood to fasten his pants with random words and sounds stumbling out of him.

"Benji! Oh god, I...oh fuck...I wasn't, well I was but-"

Benjiro held his hands up as he backed away but there was no use pretending he didn't see everything. Coach was fumbling with his pants and was seemingly unable to get his belt to cooperate, though his modest cock was now tucked back into his underwear and was only tenting obscenely now instead of fully exposed.

"Coach, I'm so sorry!" Benjiro felt like he was the one who should apologize. "I thought you were expecting me so I didn't-"

"I was!" Coach replied quickly. "I mean, I thought you'd take longer getting here, and I was waiting for you and...oh god, I'm so embarrassed."

Seeing the middle-aged man change from an authority figure as his coach to a quivering mess of a man made Benjiro very uncomfortable, but his personality demanded that he befriend everyone and not be the cause of anyone's discomfort. He took a deep breath to calm himself and shook his head.

"Coach," he said firmly. "I didn't see anything, ok?"

Coach stopped for a moment and looked sheepishly at Benjiro.

"Seriously," Benjiro reassured him. "This didn't happen."

Coach finished straightening his pants and nodded reluctantly. "I appreciate that, Benji. I really do. I don't have to tell you what would happen to me if you reported this to-"

"Coach, I would never! You can trust me."

Coach smiled at him weakly. "You're probably wondering what I was looking at."

Benjiro shrugged. "None of my business really. We don't even have to talk about this if you don't want-"

"It's Miss Tanaka," Coach explained.

Benjiro glanced at the photograph, which rested on the surface of the small desk now. He had never seen the woman before but now that he was looking at it closer he did notice what appeared to be a streak of something staining the picture, as if this wasn't the first time Coach had masturbated to it. There were certainly more embarrassing things to be caught masturbating to but Benjiro guessed that Miss Tanaka wasn't aware of it happening or else she would have provided a more stimulating version for him.

"The old girl coach?" Benjiro asked.

Coach nodded. "If you can keep a secret, which at this point I'm relying on, you can know that I'm not just creeping on a married woman for now reason. I've been in love with her for quite some time, even before she was married, but of course I'm not exactly a catch these days."

Benjiro frowned. "Coach, come on, that's not true."

Coach straightened his shirt nervously. "It's okay. I've made peace with it, and this is my one outlet for my infatuation."

Benjiro reached past him to pluck the photo off the desk, ignoring the cum stain, and examined it. Miss Tanaka was a very beautiful woman so it was easy to see why anyone would be attracted to her.

"You two never dated or anything?" Benjiro asked.

Coach shook his head. "Never. We only met through coaching and she was with her boyfriend when the program started. They stayed together and married and I never told her how I felt. One of my biggest regrets I suppose, though I don't think she would have given up on the relationship for me."

Benjiro handed the photo to him. "I've always wondered if being a coach for us makes it harder for you to have normal relationships. To be honest I think some of the guys always thought maybe that was why you weren't married."

Coach laughed. "I'm sure there's lots of rumors floating around out there. The truth is we're just people, and watching students masturbate can have an effect on us."

Benjiro nodded. "Yeah I bet. If you want to tell me anything, I promise it will stay between us. I hope you know you can trust me with anything. What could you say to me that is more shocking than knowing all the details of my sexual habits?"

Coach looked very appreciative of his kindness. "That's very nice of you, Benji. I don't want to burden you with anything though. In my position I have to maintain a certain distance from my students to keep things appropriate. I certainly violated that boundary tonight though, but it was accidental. I would never bring my personal issues to the club."

Benjiro frowned. "It's not an issue to me. You like jerking off to that picture of Miss Tanaka. Nothing weird or unusual about that. I can tell you've done it more than once."

Coach glanced down at the picture and chuckled. "I suppose it's true. Sometimes I...well, miss my target, so to speak."

Benjiro was happy that the air wasn't tense anymore. "Why don't you finish up? I'll check for my homework and leave you to it."

Coach leaned over to pick up a folder from the desk that he had saved. "You mean this? I saw someone had dropped it."

Benjiro flipped through it. "Yes! Thank you Coach. That would have ruined my weekend if I had to redo all of it."

"Honestly, how you kids don't soil all of your schoolwork is beyond me sometimes."

Benjiro laughed as he pictured that happening. "I'm usually a lot more careful, I guess."

Coach slapped him on the shoulder. "Thanks for being such a good kid, Benji. It means a lot to me to have such good students, and don't think that people aren't aware of how much work this is. I've been advocating pretty hard for a serious spot on the school charter."

"Seriously?" Benjiro said with surprise. "So the club would be a permanent fixture then, right?"

Coach nodded. "It would become a fully funded program, with multiple classes and maybe even extra coaches."

"That would be great for you, if it gave you more help."

"You should go home now, Benji. The last train is coming soon."

"Oh yeah, thanks!" Benjiro tucked the folder under his arm, and hesitantly turned to leave. "Hey Coach, seriously, I hope you're able to keep it up. I think it's cool that you have your own thing."

Coach was perplexed at first, but then seemed to understand. "You know, it's entirely forbidden for me to discuss my own sexual proclivities with a student, but I don't feel bad knowing that my secret is safe with you."

"Give her one for me," Benjiro said with a wink, and then left.

Coach waved at him as he left, though his pants were tenting again. Talking openly about masturbating to the picture of Miss Tanaka was, apparently, turning him on just like that same openness did for his students. He thought about it for a moment as he sat back down at the desk before unzipping his pants and taking his cock back out.

During the train ride home, Benjiro saw he missed a couple of messages from Sukie and quickly checked them. He smiled when he saw what they were: hot pictures she had found and was apparently masturbating to, he assumed, and that she wanted to share with him. Lots of big cocks, lots of cum, probably a few that she was sending purely for his benefit like gaping pussy and ass shots...all really hot and making him very hard as he sat on the train.

"Fuck...sorry bro I came already," she had typed in between some of the pics.

Benjiro replied: "Go nuts! I'm on my way back and now I'm horny.."

After a few moments, Benjiro was surprised when she sent him another close shot of a pussy being spread with two fingers and he recognized it as hers. By normal sexting standards it was a pretty obscene shot considering how much he could see, including her wet hole dripping with arousal and swollen from a recent orgasm. Knowing that it belonged to his own sister made it even more thrilling and he fidgeted in his seat. He suddenly needed to jerk off very badly, and if he had been alone on the train he might have squeezed his cock through his pants. Damn, her pussy looked so good!

Once the train came to the station near his house, Benjiro needed to stop staring at Sukie's pussy pic and calm down enough to stand and leave. He had his hands deep in the pockets of his hoodie and was pulling it as low as he could to hide his boner as he left the train and walked away from the station. He was surprised at how hard he was staying since a brisk walk usually helped it go down, but he couldn't stop picturing Sukie's pussy and how much he wanted to touch and taste it. He hadn't even pictured himself fucking it and he felt ready to burst.

As he neared his house, Benjiro found himself wanting to tell his sister about what had happened with Coach, but he reminded himself that he had made a promise to keep it a secret. He had always wondered how someone like Coach could separate their own sexual desires from the club, and now he knew the answer. He still had desires but he took steps to give it a proper outlet, with the same discipline that he demanded of his students. It was downright respectable that Coach was keeping it to himself and only letting it out in private. Benjiro honestly hoped that Coach found enough fulfillment in jerking off to Miss Tanaka that he could be happy.

Benjiro's parents were in the family room relaxing and they barely acknowledged each other as he took his shoes and hoodie off.

"Sukie is waiting for you upstairs I think," his father said, not looking up from a magazine. "She says we're having company tomorrow for dinner?"

Benjiro nodded, remembering how he had invited Kira over in an attempt to befriend her. "Yeah I hope that's okay. She's from our club. Kind of has a rough life actually."

"That's a shame," his father replied, still glued to his magazine. "We'll make her feel welcome."

"Thanks." Benjiro fetched a soda from the kitchen and then hurried upstairs to his bedroom.

When he opened his door, he saw Sakura on his bed with her tablet, fingering herself. She had her uniform shirt on still but her skirt and panties were draped across his computer chair. She looked up at him excitedly as he entered and closed the door behind him.

"Hey," he said, starting to stiffen already. "Sorry I'm late."

"No worries," Sukie said, spreading her legs a bit as she rubbed her clit. "Hope you don't mind but I like masturbating in your room better. Somehow it's more naughty I guess."

He shrugged. "Don't mind at all. Thanks for the pussy shot too."

"Yeah?" She beamed. "Did it turn you on?"

He nodded enthusiastically, and the tent in his pants only confirmed his honesty. He undid his belt and slipped his trousers down over his knees and stepped out of them. Sakura watched as her brother took his boxers off and let his beautiful cock free from its confines. He was proud to show it off to her, just like she had been showing off to him, and sat in his computer chair without bothering to move her skirt and panties.

"Feel free to use them," Sukie said, her fingers moving faster now. "I don't mind at all."

Benjiro thought about it for a moment, and it aroused him a lot, but he knew she probably didn't mean it as a gesture of recognition of his secret incest fetish. Of course, he wouldn't know that she found it arousing for the same reason, and had hoped that he would use her panties to jerk off and maybe even cum in them. That would definitely cross some lines though.

Jerking off for fun was different, at least for Benjiro, than it was when he practiced for the club. Sakura noticed how he moaned a lot more and made wonderful grunting noises. He also wasn't as focused and would slow to a crawl once in a while. It was a more casual experience that she enjoyed observing. When she masturbated to the blowbang video on her tablet, she rubbed her clit a lot more and went in bursts, rather than a steady buildup. She was intrigued by the differences in their styles when they were competing versus just enjoying themselves.

Benjiro was engrossed with an anal video when he finally groaned and aimed his cock upward before firing off a messy load all over himself. Sakura watched as he came and noticed how uncontrolled and explosive his ejaculation was as it shot up into the air and splattered onto his stomach and crotch. His thick cum drooled out over his fingers and dripped down onto his tight balls as he weakly squeezed the last of it out with a shake.

"Nice!" Sakura said, respectfully staring at his cock as he finished. "You cum different when you're not in class."

Benjiro sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I try not to think about it too much and just enjoy the pleasure."

He grabbed a tissue and started to clean himself up, but seeing Sakura watch him so attentively made him pause.

"You...wanna see it up close to finish?" he offered.

She nodded and smiled, and he stood from his chair and walked over to the bed where she was masturbating. She set her tablet down, pretty much ignoring it despite the multitude of cocks exploding all over a pretty young woman, and openly licked her lips as her brother's cock stood proudly inches from her face.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked, her eyes glued to the last drop of cum glistening at the tip.

"Not at all," he said. "I'm flattered. Gawk at it all you want."

She spread her legs wider and openly masturbated now while she stared at Benji's cock and his cum dripping down his stomach. He didn't like to leave himself wet like this but he figured she would enjoy seeing it before he cleaned himself off. She was working her pussy hard now and not bothering to go slow anymore. She wanted to cum and she wanted him to watch her and hear her and smell her.

"I...really like your cock," she admitted, barely looking up at him with a sheepish smile before locking onto his cock again. "Is that wrong?"

Benjiro caught on that she was probably just talking horny, but he also found the subject very arousing and wanted to hear her say these things. "I really like your pussy."

She moaned and worked her clit in circles while she imagined sucking on his cock and tasting his cum. He was still so hard even though his balls were spent, and the head was angrily red as it emerged from his foreskin. It jumped as he tensed his muscles and the final drop of cum that had been dangling there looked ready to fall at any moment. She wanted to reach out so badly with her fingertip and touch it, then bring it to her mouth and taste it. She had never tasted cum before.

"I really wanna...oh god, never mind." She was embarrassed at having vocalized that much.

Benjiro cocked his head. "What?"

She was still working her pussy so hard but she looked up at him with a lustful expression. "I want to know what cum tastes like. Can I please touch it?"

Benjiro froze in place, feeling his heart beating faster now. He was so turned on at hearing her say that! He wanted her to put her mouth on his cock, of course, and suck on it. That was just one of many things he wanted to do with her. But could they really do this?

"Sukie, I..." He didn't back away from her as she inched forward.

Her eyes were still locked onto his and that depraved look on her face hadn't gone away. "I won't do it if you don't want me to."

She was so close he could feel her breath on his wet stomach where his cum was drying. He watched as she tentatively lifted her hand and extended her finger toward his penis. He strained to keep from tensing and twitching from excitement. He wanted her to touch it so bad...

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers
12