Onakura Pt. 06

Story Info
Siblings are a little too comfortable around each other...
5.3k words
4.69
6k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
4,997 Followers

* All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age *

Sakura had been asleep on her bed, exhausted from the evening of playing with Benjiro and Kira, but was awoken by a squishing sound nearby. Her eyes opened slowly and a light source caught her attention beside the bed. It was her tablet, propped up on one of the floor cushions, and familiar moaning and slapping sounds were coming from the video that was playing. The sound was almost all the way down and she probably would've slept right through it, but the masturbator toy bouncing on Benjiro's lap was what roused her. He was sitting with his back against her bed frame and fucking the toy as he watched an anal porn video.

He must have heard her rustling under her covers, and he glanced back and smiled at her. "Oh, sorry. I thought I was being quiet."

She yawned and rubbed at her eyes before sitting up and getting a better look at him. He was balls deep in the fake pussy of the masturbator and just held it there in his lap while they talked.

"It's fine," she said sleepily. "Don't stop on my account."

He looked back at the video and began bouncing the toy on his cock again. She just sat there and watched him go at it, too tired to be excited all that much, but too intrigued to go back to sleep. She saw how he fucked the device and knew it must have felt really good for him. He could barely thrust into it the way he was sitting on the floor so he was grinding it and focusing on staying deep inside.

"You wanna fuck it on my bed?" she offered.

Benjiro thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Thanks."

He stood, his cock still buried inside the toy, and he set it on top of her mattress next to her. He could still see the porn video from this angle and immediately went to town on the squishy object. Sakura watched as his cock withdrew and then plunged back inside, over and over, and every so often he would trade holes and fuck the anus of the toy for a few thrusts before going back to the pussy. He seemed to like trading off like that and she mentally took note. These were the details that would serve them well in the future, after all. She personally had a lot of interest in anal sex but had never tried it before, so knowing that he enjoyed it (or at least a mimic of it with the masturbator) was interesting to her.

Her pussy started to moisten as he began to get a bit more frenzied, thrusting firmly and going as deep as he could into the asshole. His neck was starting to flush and he was groaning with each thrust.

"Getting close," he said, as if he needed to announce his impending orgasm like they were in the club right now. "Want me to cum on you?"

Sakura was truthfully very aroused at his question, and would have happily let him cum anywhere he wanted on her body, but she figured it would feel better for him if he was able to bust deep inside the fake ass. She knew there would be plenty of opportunities for them to experiment with his ejaculations, so she shook her head and smiled.

"Go ahead and enjoy the hole," she replied. "I want to see you fill it up."

He nodded, huffed and grunted, and then drove himself as deep as he could and let loose with a deep growl. Sakura couldn't keep her fingers off her pussy as she watched him boil over and explode inside the toy. His hips were weakly thrusting into the masturbator and he was making the most delicious whimpering sounds as each burst of cum spewed out of his cock. It looked like an especially good orgasm, for which she was thankful, and she sank a finger into her cunt hole and pulled upward roughly to hit her g spot. She could almost see each pulse of his cock by watching his face contort and his ass clench. It was so fucking hot to watch her brother cum, and she was sure to imagine him looking just like this the next time she pictured him fucking her.

Benjiro relaxed and fell into the toy a bit, glancing up at the video again and watching the anal scene come to an end right behind him. The male actor was fucking a girl up the ass and had started spewing right before he yanked his cock free from her gaping hole and blasted the bulk of his load up into the air, tagging her belly and pussy in a particularly lewd display. The girl's pussy was convulsing and streams of squirt came out in small bursts. Sakura was staring more at Benjiro than the video even though he seemed very focused on it. He was still balls deep inside the masturbator as he savored the sensation.

"Fuck, that was nice," he said with a sigh. "I just woke up so horny I had to do it."

Sakura nodded happily. "Glad you did! Still worked up from Kira?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He finally pulled his cock out of the toy and tapped it against the asshole where his cum was dripping out. "Plus, I forgot how good this thing felt."

Sakura couldn't help herself and she leaned down to look closer at the toy, and his cock. She lowered her face right next to it and pretended to be looking at the dripping hole of the toy but was really licking her lips and studying Benjiro's cock. He noticed, with a wry smile, and leaned back a bit.

"You like looking at it, don't you?" he asked mischievously.

She nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, I do. Can I?"

He leaned back further onto his knuckles and thrust his cock up into the air. "Yeah, sure. Maybe we just shouldn't tell anyone, including Kira."

Sakura nodded again in agreement and reached out to touch his cock gently with her fingers. Benjiro let out a small sigh as she did that, and her pussy was on fire from the intimate contact. She didn't bother asking for his permission to touch him, or see how far he would allow her to go. She just did what she wanted at this moment and figured they would deal with it later if it needed addressing.

Benjiro was still rock hard and glistening wet from the lube and his cum. Sakura ignored the toy completely, even though she might have enjoyed licking his cum from the asshole, and instead brought her face right up to his cock in her hand. He thought she was about to lick it again, and probably would have wanted that, but instead she just held it near her face so close he could feel her breath on it. With a firm squeeze, she brought drops of cum up to the tip of his cock and gently touched it to the flat of her tongue. She lapped at his semen and savored the taste of just that small offering.

"Fuck, Sukie..." He was trembling now.

She looked up at him briefly with the most lustful gaze. "It's not like you're going to cum again, right? So it's not technically breaking the rules to touch. This is just...cleanup."

That weak justification for their incestuous contact was good enough for him, and he didn't budge an inch. He stared down at her as she pressed her lips softly against his shaft and breathed across it intentionally. Her lips rubbed against the tight skin of his penis and ran all the way up to the tip where a final drop of sperm smeared across them. She kissed his penis lovingly and sensually, her fingers finding that spot she knew he liked under his balls and lightly stroking it with her fingertip. He drew in a ragged breath and gritted his teeth when she did that.

In her mind, she knew this was wrong. She was rushing to a point that would be impossible to come back from, and if he hadn't just cum he might have rushed there with her, but this was her doing right now and her responsibility to put a stop to, unless she was ready to deal with the consequences and fallout from such a forbidden act...

"Let's...clean this lube off," she said in barely more than a whisper.

Her lips parted at the tip of his penis and she slowly descended onto it, letting her tongue rub against the underside as the engorged member entered her warm mouth. Benjiro couldn't believe what he was seeing as his own sister began blowing him, under the guise of cleaning him up. She sucked on his cock softly and drew her lips back along his shaft, pulling at him with gentle suction as she pulled her mouth back and opened it wider when she moved forward again. Over and over she did this, sliding her tongue and lips along his thick hardness and pulling at him as she withdrew.

"Sukie..." Benjiro's pleasurable moan was little more than a weak protest.

"Let me get off, please," she whispered, begging him to let her keep going.

She was working her pussy as she sucked on him, and he hadn't even noticed how hard she was going on herself at the moment. She fucked her hole with two fingers and used her own juices to rub her clit in between frantic penetrations. She seemed to be in a good rhythm already only moments into the blowjob. She didn't let up, since he didn't make her, and continued to suck Benji's cock and taste his wonderful genitals. She could smell the natural musk of his crotch and balls beneath the more dominant lubricant odor. The fact that she was actually sucking her own brother's dick made her incredibly excited and out of control, so much so that she began squirting as her climax started.

A small whine escaped her throat, which was crammed full of incestuous meat, and she felt the pressure of her fluid releasing onto her bed. She soiled it terribly but couldn't care less about that. The pleasure was overwhelming and she almost bit down on Benji's penis in her mouth. When she felt him suddenly grab at her breast and squeeze it, the orgasm went from intense to astronomical, and she was literally pissing herself now. Her pussy exploded in pleasure and a warm glow seemed to start in her belly and spread outward through her entire body. The convulsions of her vaginal muscles were deep and constant, and she could barely manage to do anything with her fingers except for holding them inside her steaming hole as she rode the wave.

"Benji...fuck..." She tried to say something, anything, that could accurately convey the pleasure she was feeling because she wanted him to know how good it was and that he was responsible. Her words were unintelligible though. Still, he kept his warm hand on her breast and felt her hard nipple poking at his palm.

She couldn't remember when the orgasm had subsided into soft crashes of contractions, but she suddenly found herself collapsed in his arms. She must have fallen forward and he caught her, thankfully, but now she was pressed up against him and still climaxing. She could feel his heartbeat in his chest against her cheek and his hard cock pressed up against her leg. She took her fingers out of her pussy and used that hand to grasp onto his penis, holding it firmly as she calmed herself. It was a wonderful few moments like that, and the air between them was electric.

Finally she just purred and breathed deeply with her face mashed into his arm. She pushed at him until he fell backward onto her bed, now completely soiled with her fluids, and crawled on top of him to pin him there. Feeling his masculine body beneath her as she slid across him lewdly was enticing, romantic even. She moved up until his cock was pressed against her pussy lips and she kissed his neck before nuzzling it. She felt his hands wrap around her body in response, accepting her in a loving embrace, and cared little for whatever rules they were breaking.

Benjiro had a more difficult time with the rule breaking part, though. He loved feeling her warm body on top of him, especially since he had never experienced this with a girl before, but he knew that Coach would freak out if he knew what they were doing. Would he have to use his secret leverage against the Coach if this got out? Benjiro hated having to do something so underhanded. He didn't want to blackmail anyone. He couldn't even imagine himself going through with it.

"We were really naughty just now," Sakura said, breaking his train of thought. "We shouldn't have done that."

Even though she was saying that, she also purposely slid her pussy along his cock in small movements. Benjiro was suddenly caught off guard and slipped out from under her, moving away from the bed and standing up suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked him with a frown.

He scratched at his head nervously. "We can't do this, Sukie. Sorry. I just...Coach would kill us, Mom and Dad would freak."

She was disappointed, and her expression showed it, but she didn't want to press him to do anything he didn't want to do. They were already going further than a brother and sister should. It had just felt so good that she couldn't help herself. She wanted to fuck him, after all, secretly of course but maybe even for real now. The possibility didn't seem too outrageous after all that had happened.

"...I'm sorry," she said softly. "We were having fun, that's all. I got carried away."

Benjiro crossed his arms and stood facing her for a moment. "It's not your fault. I want to do it, okay? I want to have sex. I want to know what your pussy feels like, and what a real blowjob would be like. I want it all but there's just no way we can do that right now. Or ever, I guess."

"We don't have to fuck," she countered, sitting up on the bed. "I'm not saying we have to do any of that stuff, but...I mean, come on, we've already been pushing the boundaries."

Benjiro's cock was deflated now and the excitement between them had definitely waned. "What we've been doing has been for a good reason though. We've been helping each other. But this...if we were to go further like this...it wouldn't be just for the club."

She knew that was true. The purpose of the club was to help them become adept at reproducing, which in turn would help reverse the country's birth rate decline. A brother and sister wouldn't exactly be able to help with that.

Sakura looked like she was about to cry. "Are you saying...we shouldn't be doing this together anymore?"

Benjiro looked concerned. "No, of course not. It's been great jerking off with you, and I'm fine with us thinking about...you know, interacting, as a fantasy...but I think we just have to follow the rules. It's just better for everyone."

Sakura nodded, though she still felt saddened. She hoped she hadn't ruined things between them.

"I've been thinking about the two of us for a while now," she admitted, laying back down and pulling the covers over her body. "I shouldn't admit that to you but it's true."

Benjiro looked sympathetic and glanced down at his feet nervously. "Yeah, me too. Guess we both have the same feelings about that. It was only natural since we were both doing this. Maybe...in the future, after graduation...there's room to explore that."

Sakura smiled at him. "It would still have to be a secret. No one could ever know."

He nodded, and his cock was rising again. The conversation was innocent yet full of innuendo.

"Of course."

They just stared at each other for a long moment, Benjiro standing there and Sakura laying in bed.

"Well, goodnight." Benjiro turned and left.

Sakura sighed and began touching her pussy underneath the covers. Would she and Benji really have sex eventually? Would they have tonight if he hadn't stopped her? Her pussy was on fire despite the letdown of him pulling away from her. She didn't want to do anything to make him feel bad, in fact quite the opposite, she just wanted him to feel good! So fucking good, the way he made her feel when she watched him cum and pictured him touching and penetrating her.

She came quickly again and then sucked on her moist fingers until she drifted off to sleep.

**********

Sunday morning in their house was an especially lazy affair, with both Benjiro and Sakura sleeping late and their parents relaxing with tea and television. Benjiro half expected Sakura to pop into his room when she woke up but he distinctly heard her leaving her room and using the bathroom before going downstairs. He was starting to feel bad for last night, basically freaking out a little about how things were developing between them. He hoped today could just be a normal chill day, maybe without any masturbation at all, so he scrolled through his phone for a bit before getting out of the bed and browsed through news and social media for a while.

The club group chat was full of unread messages, including some explicit porn pics. Junichiro had sent out a hot cumshot that he said he came to, and Hina and Izumi had both replied back their own fondness for the pic, as well as some pussy shots of their own. It was kind of an unspoken thing among them all that sending shots of your own genitals was almost akin to an email signature or an emoji. It wasn't viewed as some serious attempt at arousing everyone else, and it certainly wasn't bragging or showing off, but of course arousal was welcome. Benjiro quite enjoyed seeing closeup shots of Hina's and Izumi's vaginas and got a little hard as he stared at them. Paolo rarely typed any words at all in the group chat so dick pics were his only participation, and of course when he sent them Kaori was always the first one to thumbs-up the pic.

Onsu sent a serious message somewhere in the mix: "Rumor is there's a meet this week!"

Aiko replied to him, along with a shot of her asshole: "I could go for some meat this week!"

Benjiro chuckled, knowing how serious Onsu was and how much that was sure to annoy him. He did take a good long moment to admire Aiko's sexy sphincter in the pic. Some of her pussy was visible too but the girl really did have a spectacular anal opening. She was going to make someone a great anal sex partner in the future.

"With who?" Koji asked.

Onsu was typing for a long time, but finally finished his response: "Southwest closed the last spot in their lineup and there's a deadline coming up for quarterly quals or they'll lose their chance. No quarterlies means no accreditation."

Koji: "How do you know they'd be up against us, and not another school?"

Onsu: "Their coach has a beef with ours, so they handpicked us. We'll see if Coach allows it but there's really no reason not to. It looks good for us to compete whenever we get an opportunity."

"Boys, boys," Izumi interjected, "this is way too much school talk for a Sunday. Whip your dicks out and make this chat a sausage party!"

Benjiro saw Sakura thumbs-up her message, and Aiko and Hina both sent happy emojis in response.

"You broads don't know Onsu very well if you think he can stop talking about school," Junichiro said.

For a few moments Benjiro thought maybe Onsu's silence was due to his annoyance, but soon enough a picture of himself giving a thumbs up gesture along with his hard cock came through.

"Yay!" Aiko cheered.

"Hot stuff, Onsu!" Izumi agreed.

Hina and Sakura added their own thumbs-ups. Kaori never reacted to anyone's pics or messages except for Paolo, and Kira was noticeably absent from the discussion so far. Benjiro thought about texting her directly, just to say hello, but he also didn't want to appear that he was trying to initiate a personal relationship with her that was not completely above board with the rules of the club. He was so overly concerned with that, it seemed. He knew he needed to relax a bit but with the club merge being so new he was afraid of saying or doing something that wasn't acceptable.

"Aaaaanyway..." Onsu continued, "I just wanted to give everyone a heads up."

Hina replied back: "Thank you, Onsu! You're so sweet to keep us informed."

Benjiro knew that he probably loved hearing that from her, since it was obvious that he was attracted to her curvaceous body out of all the girls.

"How about some help for tonight's study session???" Junichiro said shamelessly.

"Ok but just for Onsu..." Hina followed up her reply with a very nice picture of her breasts squeezed together. Her nipples were nice and hard and pink and her soft skin made the shot really superb, considering it was just a quickly-snapped selfie.

"We promise not to look at it XD," Junichiro said.

Hideki, seemingly out of nowhere, thumbs-upped the pic quickly. He, too, was quite fond of her beautiful frame. Benjiro was attracted to her body type enough, but he found himself more turned on by the specific parts of the female body, especially the holes. Either one was good for him, as they both represented a private part that could serve as a sexual orifice. His mood would dictate which hole to alternate between but he had to admit that he was focusing on the asshole more lately. The pussy was still good to look at, of course, but the desire to put his penis inside the tighter, more depraved of the two options was growing lately. He thought about pulling up some anal porn at this moment and maybe even jerking off, but then Sukie popped back into his mind and he found himself no longer in the mood.

Cphucker
Cphucker
4,997 Followers
12