Once a Bully, Always a Bully… Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning to act feminine.
3.5k words
4.53
17.3k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly ran to the mirror and double checked how I looked, then after a second knock, I ran to the door nearly tripping because I wasn't used to the heels on my boots. I opened the door, and once I confirmed it was James, I dropped to my knees.

"Stand up and walk sexy to the couch," he said as he locked the door behind him.

He dropped his backpack on the floor next to the couch and took a good look at me. "Not bad for your first attempt, I'll give you that, but you still have a long way to go."

For whatever reason, I was slightly disappointed with his reaction and I didn't understand why I felt that way. After all, it wasn't my decision to dress up like a girl for him. He could see it in my face though, and smiled in a way that signaled to me his accomplishment of breaking me down.

He performed a thorough inspection of me to make sure I was smooth, feeling me up and grabbing my ass. After he was done checking me out, he looked me in the eye and said, "listen, I'm not disappointed in your effort. Just understand that your little faggot ass shouldn't get in the habit of fishing for compliments, alright. You're a sissy bitch; a thoughtless, emotionless body for alpha men to use as they please. That is and should always be your goal. Don't get it twisted and start thinking you'll ever earn the kind of respect that a woman deserves. The only compliment a sissy gets is when a man shoots that thick warm spunk because you did your job right, got it?"

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

"Good, now let's get started on your training, and if you're a good little sissy, I'll let you suck my cock for a while. I don't have all night though, so be a good girl and drop back down on your knees."

I dropped to my knees with my bottom resting on the backs of my legs. Then he did a quick walk around me again. "Nope, your posture is all wrong," he told me. "You need to stick that ass out at all times. Here, arch your back in as much as possible."

He put one hand on my lower back and one on my chest, pushing in opposite directions, causing my chest to push forward and my butt to stick out behind. "That's better. Keeping your back arched in and your ass out is a submissive posture," he said. "And when an alpha male is in your presence, you need to maintain it. This shows him that you accept the beta status, and he doesn't have to worry about you challenging his dominance over you, got it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. Now do you know why it shows that?"

I responded, "because that's how a girl poses?"

He explained, "not necessarily, but a lot of females will use that posture to attract a male. Betas, however, do it to let the alphas know that they are willing and ready to be used. With some species of animals, the alpha asserts his dominance by penetrating not just the females, but the weaker males as well. The betas understand they must either act the female role and accept it or be forced to fight--just like what took place in the parking lot the other night. You see, an alpha would have fought me in that situation, even if it meant losing. If you make the cowardly decision not to fight, like you did, simply submitting isn't enough. In our human world, we need to take extra steps to show dominance and submission. Seeing as our species wears clothing, the beta must dress and act feminine for the alpha as well. An alpha is not going to want to use a beta wearing something like him. It's insulting, and human betas need to understand that they can't just simply act feminine, they need to look the part as well. Does that make sense?"

"Yes Daddy," I replied, nervous as he seemed to be taking the sissy thing in a direction in which I had feared, and that was anal penetration. It was starting to become clearer that his sexual intentions with me were going to be more than just blowjobs... However, his explanation actually made sense to me. I had definitely seen male dogs mount other male dogs before to establish dominance. I wondered if maybe some of what he was saying was true, and humans also feel the urge to do this.

Throughout the afternoon, he worked with me on my posture and how I carried myself. Doing things like having me walk up and down the hallway. Learning to not just walk in heels, but also to stride like a woman. To always let my wrists hang loose or curl back; sway my hips; and walk with one foot in front of the other. He also wanted me to tone down my deep voice. He wasn't necessarily making me talk high pitched, but more of a calm whisper. He had me say "yes Daddy," over and over in an innocent/sexy tone.

Eventually, he brought me back into position on my knees in front of the couch. He reached into his bag and pulled out a rubber looking object shaped like a spade. It didn't take me long to realize it was a butt plug; I had seen them in porn before. "An essential part of a sissy's wardrobe," he said, holding it in front of me. "A novice sissy like yourself needs to wear these regularly to train her tight little virgin hole... An experienced sissy needs to wear these because her dumb little faggot brain can't think with the absence of something stretching her holes."

In the back of my head, I knew it would come to this, but until that point, I had remained hopeful that blowjobs would be the extent of it. Then again, he was requiring me to keep my entire body smooth, and that should've been a clear indication that he was planning to use more than just my mouth. I actually wasn't even considering the butt plug a dilemma. At that point, I was certain that he was planning to take my "virginity" from me sooner than later. And seeing as though I was giving into everything else, I would certainly allow him the satisfaction of having his way with me. Again, the thought of just letting him beat me up instead, played through my mind, but it was much too late. I had to keep reminding myself that I was being blackmailed.

He pulled out a bottle of lube and squirted a drop onto the plug. "That should help ease the tension for you. Isn't that thoughtful of me?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

"You should be sure to appreciate that too. Just so you know, it's 100% your responsibility to keep your hole ready, not mine. An alpha will not care if it hurts you or not, so unless you're the type of cock loving faggot that likes it rough like that, I'd keep it lubed and ready at all times. What an alpha will not definitely not tolerate though, is a lack of cleanliness. Remember that your ass is a pussy now. So make sure you always present it as such. I'll leave you with a kit to use for staying clean, and if you're a really good girl, maybe one day I'll buy you a bidet.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good, now get on all fours and stick that ass up just like you practiced."

"Yes Daddy," I replied then dropped to my elbows. I arched my back inward as much as possible and put my butt in the air. He walked around behind me and lifted my skirt. I felt his hand reach between my crack as he pulled my thong to the side.

"Notice I bought you outfits with easy access," he commented. "When a good sissy shops for clothes, she needs to keep in mind that she's nothing more than a quick piece of ass. Wearing sexy lingerie can turn a man on, but make sure he can access that sissy pussy quickly, just in case he's in a rush."

I wasn't sure whether or not he wanted a response, but I quickly became distracted when I felt the wet tip of the butt plug work its way down the crack of my ass. He rested the tip right on my hole and said, "just relax your muscles and let it slide in."

"Yes Daddy," I nervously replied, then exhaled as I felt the pressure of the plug pushing against my hole. It took a bit of force until my hole finally started opening up to receive it. My muscles immediately tensed up, and I felt a sharp pain. I started to shriek, and thankfully he stopped pushing, but he wasn't happy about it.

"What did I say bitch, relax and don't fight it. It won't hurt if you just relax."

"Sorry Daddy," I replied.

I relaxed my muscles the best I could. I could feel my hole stretching as the width of the plug expanded. Then finally the biggest part of it had gone in, and my hole closed back up, sucking the plug into me, leaving only the round bottom of it, which had a purple jewel on it.

The painful part was over, but I could feel the pressure from the plug inside me still. My eyes began to tear up. I felt violated in a way that I never had before, and I knew that was what he wanted my reaction to be, and while clearly seeing the tears ruining my makeup, he smiled. "Better get used to it bitch, that's how you're going to feel from now on. Embarrassed, ashamed, weak, pathetic; and you absolutely should feel those things too because that's what you are. You're a total disappointment, but rest assured, now you are being given a chance to make yourself useful. So embrace this opportunity; don't take it for granted."

My tears only got worse, and the more I cried, the more he liked it. I accidentally looked down, away from his face and saw a bulge in his pants. My reaction to the plug was making him hard. I tried to look back up to his face quickly, but he caught my glance.

"See something you like faggot?" He asked, as he moved his hand down and grabbed his bulge through his shorts. "I have to say, seeing you all desperate like this is a huge turn on for me. Perhaps we should take a break from your training. How about you pull my cock out now."

I sat upright with my knees flat on the ground to free up my hands, but he snapped at me for not keeping my back arched. "Fix your posture bitch; sit pretty for me. Just like a puppy ready to get its treat."

"Sorry Daddy, like this?" I asked as I spread my legs to the side and dropped my bottom to the floor with my chest forward."

"Much better," he replied.

He relaxed as I fumbled for the zipper on his shorts and pulled it down. I fit my hand inside and found my way into the hole in his briefs. Grabbing the top of his half erect shaft, I pulled it forward inch by inch past his shorts. His massive cock hung down, staring right into my face."

"That lipstick is a sexy addition," he told me. "A tiny little clit isn't the only thing that makes you a sissy. You were also born with those thick dick sucking lips. You were made for this, so let me see those pretty lips of yours fulfill their function."

I wasted no time. I placed my left hand on his balls, and grabbed the back of his shaft with my right, pointing the head straight at my lips. I gave the head a few sensual kisses and worked my tongue on the hole, lapping up his precum.

My eyes were closed, and I failed to notice that he had pulled out his phone from his pocket, and started recording me. I heard him speak indirectly, "look at this little sissy faggot here, only her third time sucking cock, and she already knows the routine."

Feeling like he wasn't talking to me, I opened my eyes and looked up, only to find the lens on his camera phone pointed directly at me. I quickly looked back down, but he noticed. "What's the matter? Are you too ashamed to be on your knees sucking a real man's cock?" He asked.

I didn't know how to answer his question, so I just kept sucking. "You can feel ashamed all you want, In fact, you should. You have a tiny little clit for a penis that you have been trying to satisfy women with for however many years. You should be ashamed of yourself for wasting their time. Most importantly though, you should be ashamed of yourself for not offering yourself to alpha men all these years. You've kept your little secret for too long you little brat, and you have a lot to make up for. Ashamed or not though, you are most certainly going to look up at this camera and smile while you suck that cock."

I reluctantly looked back up at the camera lense while remaining focused on pleasing him. I smiled as much as I could, but his penis was so large that I didn't have much room to stretch my lips.

Slowly but surely, I could sense he was closer to orgasming. With the phone in one hand, he grabbed the back of my head with the other. Thrusting in and out of my mouth, he kept my head in position. "Hold still and relax your throat," he told me, then continued to pump harder and faster, hitting the roof of my mouth with full force.

I felt like he was going to pierce through my throat and hit my brain. I tried to yell out to him as if it would've made a difference, however, my words were cut off with every thrust, and all that came out was a repetitive noise that only a child would make when trying to speak for the first time. I tried to stop but something about the gulping noise I was making, seemed to help relax my throat more.

He commented for the camera, "that there is the sound of all those brain cells disappearing from this bitch's head. Eventually, the only thing she'll know how to do is worship alpha cock. Everything else she knows will become lost."

He clearly loved the sound of his own voice as he quickly came to a climax. He pulled out of my mouth and began stroking himself as fast as he could. "Get that mouth open wide," he demanded as he held my face upward.

I knew he was going to cum. I heard him grunt heavily and then felt the first rope of cum hit the top of my lip, and splatter up between my eyebrows onto my forehead. Then a second one covered my right eyelid. The third landed right on the tip of my tongue. From there, he evenly distributed every drop of cum throughout my face and the occasional drop in my mouth. I held still as he finished and his moans began to subside. "Hold your head just like that," he said as he walked away.

I heard him shuffle through the drawers in my kitchen and grab something. He came back with a spoon and began scooping up all the cum off my face. "Lick and swallow," he ordered, shoving the spoon into my mouth, he repeatedly spoon fed me until every last drop was gone.

"Good girl," he said. "You love Daddy's cum, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes Daddy," I graciously replied as I swallowed the last drop.

For some reason, I responded in a rather genuine tone. I figured it was only because he had finished and my throat was done being prodded. Unfortunately, he had caught the positive reaction in my tone and became suspicious. He paused the recording and put the phone back in his pants pocket. Then, he reached down and stuck his hand into the front of my panties, grabbing my penis. To his surprise and mine, I had a full on erection.

"Oh my!" He yelled. "You really are a little faggot, aren't you?"

He seemed upset, so I quickly apologized. "Sorry Daddy, I didn't realize. I... I don't know why it got hard..."

"Stop talking," he interrupted. "I knew I was right about you. You're already learning to love it. That's a good thing though, it means we are making progress here. Unfortunately though, as a responsible daddy, I can't allow you to have erections, or any pleasure for that matter. I assumed you wouldn't need this for another couple of training sessions, but it looks like you're going to need to be put in chastity now."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I certainly didn't like the sound of it. He walked over to his backpack and fumbled for something inside. "Wait there until your erection dies down, then come have a seat on the couch."

My anxiety took over and it didn't take long for me to become soft again. Using only my left eye--since my right was sticky from his cum--I stood up and sat down on the couch, surprised he was allowing me to sit up there.

He walked toward me with two small pieces of plastic in his hand. He handed me the first piece which was shaped like a ring. "Squeeze your testicles through there, and then slip your clitty through there so the ring is wrapped around the base of your shaft.

I struggled to push both of my testicles and my penis through the ring, but eventually, I got them all through, then I flattened and fit my penis through it so the ring was totally against my pelvis. He handed me a second piece which was shaped like a small, flaccid penis. "That goes over your clit, and connects to the other piece," he said.

I fit the piece over my shaft. There was a small part on the top of each piece that came together like a puzzle piece. I had to scrunch my penis up tight for it to fit, but once it was connected, I held it in place, while he inserted a small metal lock through it to keep it intact.

"That's better," he commented. "This will keep you from touching yourself or getting any erections. Your pleasure does not matter anymore, do you understand me?"

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

"Now I want you to understand, it's going to hurt a little when your clitty tries to get hard, but in time, it'll learn to stay soft on its own. Eventually, you won't even be able to get hard, and it'll shrink, becoming even smaller and worthless than it already is.

"Question Daddy," I hesitantly interrupted.

"Go ahead..." He responded.

"How will I use the bathroom?" I asked.

"There's a little hole in the front you can go potty through, but you'll need to sit down, so it doesn't make a mess. You should be sitting when you pee anyways. You're a bitch, and standing is something real men get to do, right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"This is good, you are now caged up and plugged up. That is how you should be from now on." He reached into his backpack once more and pulled out a floppy dildo, which he tossed on the ground in front of me. "There is one other exception though, You can take the plug out to play with this, and I do expect you to start practicing with this. Like I said, an alpha male doesn't give a damn how it feels for you. If you can't take it, that's your problem. So I'd recommend you tame that pussy to take a good pounding. Oh, and while your blowjob skills are pretty good, you're still no professional whore. Practice your oral skills on the dildo as well. Also, I'll email you some links of some porn that is better suited for you, and you can start masturbasting like a proper sissy."

With that, he grabbed his things and left. No goodbye or anything, just walked out. His balls had been drained, and he was done with me for the day.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face. It was covered in a small, dried up layer of cum, and my make up was totally ruined from what was probably a combination of me crying and getting my face fucked hard. I inspected the device he put on my penis, and there was definitely no escaping it. I wouldn't have wanted to attempt it anyway--it would've just made him angry. So I left it alone, changed out of my outfit and put a nightgown on. I lounged around until it was bedtime, trying desperately to take my attention away from the discomfort of the plug and chastity device.

To be continued...