Once a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Brett and Tippy have their first fight.
5.7k words
4.43
5.2k
5
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexually active characters are over the age off 18

Once a slut part 2

Bret's alarm woke them to a sunny Monday morning. Their eyes popped open and looking at each other, smiling, Bret said, "It wasn't a dream. It wasn't just a dream." They brushed their teeth, got cleaned up and had coffee and cereal for breakfast before racing off to school. They started out holding hands but as they got closer to school, they reluctantly let go and planned their approach. At an alley 2 blocks out they stepped around the corner and Tippy pulled him in for one last kiss, saying, "I hope that lasts for the day". They went their separate ways so the gossips and the bitch club wouldn't figure out what had happened on the weekend.

Tippy was accosted at her locker by Luke, "Where were you Saturday night? Forget about my Big fall party?" He asked putting his hand on her ass.

She swatted it away saying, "If you must know, I spent it with a real gentleman. Do you remember me telling you I was making some changes and done with the slut girl life?" He slammed his fist into the adjacent locker and growled, "I didn't believe you, once a slut, always a slut. You will be back." As he prowled away tears welled up in her eyes.

Bret walked up and asked, "Are you Ok?" All he wanted to do was take her in his arms and hold her and kiss her, instead he offered her a tissue. Be cool dude.

Sarah who had the locker next to Tippy and one of her few female friends, looking concerned, asked, "I thought you were done with those assholes. Hi, Bret"

"Easier said than done. I am working on it."

Then Sarah gave her a hug and headed off to class. "Are you sure you are OK",

Bret asked?

"I will be all right, it is my problem, my own fault." Bret just frowned and headed to class himself. He had planned on floating through the day grinning and dreaming of Tippy, but this morning's encounter spoiled his mood. He wasn't anxious to go up against the school Bullies, but she was worth it.

They sat together at lunch on opposite sides of the table, so they could chat softly and not be overheard. They decided to leave separately after school, meet up a safe distance away and he would walk her home. Her brother Matt would be at karate practice until dinner time so they might have some alone time to participate in some of their favorite activities.

All went well, they walked along holding hands heading toward her house but not really paying much attention lost in their lovers' conversation. Bret put his arm around Tippy's waist and just when they were about to turn the corner, they heard a woman shout from a car "Oh My God!" they looked up to see Sarah gawking at them from her father's car. Tippy blushed as the car screeched to a halt across the street and Sarah leapt out to run over too them, "Oh my God, Oh my God, this is SO! Great."

She wanted to know all the details but neither of them would say a word without her promise of absolute secrecy. "I am a priest, what happens in the confessional stays in the confessional" Sarah joked. The most telling thing that had Sarah grinning during the conversation was that Bret never left Tippy's side or let go of her during the entire conversation, although they moved up the side street to block the view from the busier street. Once Sarah was satisfied that she was in the loop as a proper friend should be, she had to admit that she understood why they were keeping things quiet, especially after this morning.

They made it to Tippy's house without further incident to find her mother passed out and still in bed. They retired to Tippy's room and locked the door. They flew into each other's arms and started to undress each other with an urgency that they had both felt all day. After they kissed naked for several minutes Bret's phone rang. His Mom was on the phone asking if he would be home soon and was going to want dinner? During the conversation Tippy went down to lick his cock head and eventually deep throat him. Bret tried to quickly answer his mother's questions but was mightily distracted and as he hung up with his mom, he managed a somewhat rushed, "love you too Mom." Tippy smiled her best evil beauty grin at him after sucking him dry. They decided that 69 was their best choice of activities since they would both be quieter with their mouths full.

Bret had no trouble getting her off because she was already primed, But Tippy viewed her work as a challenge, back-to-back orgasms for a guy, even a 19 year old, were not a given. Her skills proved equal to the task and as she had her second Bret popped deep into the back of her throat and she sucked up every drop. Taking a brief break for breath, Tippy looked at the time and making some calculations decided that they had 30 minutes before they had to prepare for her brother to return. "We have about a half an hour. Fuck me please."

She laid down on her bed legs spread and Bret moved between them ran his tongue from her asshole up her slippery wet slit across her clit, she shivered, he ran his tongue up over her flat belly to her left breast, took a nipple in his mouth, sucked it hard then kissed her neck and finally her lips. Tippy thought, I love the taste of me on your lips. While this was going on Bret had positioned his cock head at her slit lubed it up like a paint brush and then plunged his tongue into her mouth at the moment he pushed his cock into her dripping ready pussy. "Ahh," they both moaned. He plunged in and out of her with a frantic zeal driven by his deep feelings for her. They finished simultaneously just as they heard the front door open and close and Matt call out, "Anybody home?"

Bret said "shit!" Tippy said, "Another one?" the house was old and her room small the windows were all partially painted shut so there was no hiding and no escape. "Matty, I'm in my room. I will be out in a minute." She heard him reply, "OK Tip, I'm going to take a shower," She breathed sigh of relief.

They dressed rapidly and when they could hear Matt in the shower, Bret made his escape pausing at the door for one last kiss.

When he got home his dad was out front cleaning out the car. Grinning he said, "Bret is there anything you want to tell me? Your t-shirt is on inside out, you better fix that before your mother sees." A quick off, reverse and on and he was ready to go in. "Better." his dad said.

At dinner his parents chatted about their trip, about the old friends they had visited and about how good the food was. Finally, his mother asked, "What did you do this weekend?"

Bret replied, "Not much, studied mostly."

His Mom asked, "Studied alone? Did you have a party? Of course not, the house is too clean. But someone did leave a beach towel on the recliner downstairs, and I found an empty mason jar on the back deck, would you care to revise your answer?"

With extreme nervousness and much throat clearing Bret decided, better to pull the bandage off quickly. "Ah... well... Do you remember Tippy from freshman science fair? She came over to help me with my school grant applications and then we did some studying."

"Biology?" His dad asked with a knowing grin. Then, "I hope so I, I was beginning to worry that you might be gay."

Bret, turned beet red as he stammered out, "Ye-es, she spent the weekend, but I have loved her since freshmen year and never wanted anyone else."

Mom said, "Oh, Honey, we are happy for you, but doesn't Tippy have a bit of a bad reputation around town?"

"Mom, she does but if you get to know her you will see what a wonderful caring person she really is, and really smart too, she already has a full ride for next year." Bret explained pleading for their approval.

"OK, will you invite her over for Dinner Sunday?" Mom said and Dad just smiled his endorsement.

Tippy accepted their invitation with some trepidation and then asked, "Can Matt come too? He is so tired of my cooking, and I would feel better if I had someone on my side."

"Baby, I will always be on your side." Bret commented. Then said, "Sure Matt can come, my Mom always makes too much food."

The school week went on without any further incidents, but they had trouble keeping their hands off each other in public and finding a safe place to enjoy each other the way they had on the weekend was a problem, they were able to spend time in Tippy' s room, since her mother was relatively inattentive. Tippy got her period on Wednesday, she had never been so happy for that in her life. It helped relieve much of the tension and foreboding she had been feeling. Even with her period Tippy was happy to make love to Bret orally and anally.

Dinner with Bret's parents on Sunday went surprisingly well, Bret's mom made a huge pan of lasagna, her signature dish and her son's favorite. It was rich, the sauce was tart and sweet and there were meatballs on the side.

Tippy wore relatively conservative jeans and button down light blue blowse, Matt wore what a typical highschool guy would wear, and Bret was wearing a pair of khaki's and dark blue polo shirt.

The doorbell rang and Bret sprinted to answer it. Letting Tippy and Matt in. He brought them in to meet his parents. Bret's Mom said, "Hello Tiffany, It has been years since freshman science fair" offering her hand as she dried it with a dish towel.

"Please call me Tippy." She said as she shook the offered hand.

"Please call me Liz", then she said hello to Matt and shook his hand too. She excused herself to the kitchen while Bret introduced them to his father Dan.

Liz, called out from the Kitchen, "Bret will you offer our guests something to drink? And finish setting the table?"

Bret brought out sodas for Tippy and Matt and a beer for his dad. To Tippy he whispered. "I wish I had some of your magic elixir for my coke, it is going well but I am nervous."

Tippy whispered back, "I know what would help that and winked at him." Then, "Let me help you set the table."

Matt sat down and watched the game on TV with Dan, as they set the table. Liz liked to have a proper Sunday dinner, so they set the table with the good China. Tippy was impressed, life at home was so chaotic that they rarely had anything even approaching a proper family meal, she would cook, they would eat, someone would clean. In his defense Matt was a good brother and did his part.

Dinner was served. Bret always the gentleman tied a large cloth napkin around Tippy's neck so she wouldn't ruin her blouse with stray tomato sauce. His gallant attention to her made everyone at the table smile. They ate in relative silence, both the boys were starved and set too, by the time they had their fill there was one smallish portion and two meatballs left. Liz told Tippy she would wrap it up for them to take home for their mother. Tippy laughed commenting, "If I can keep Matt from eating it on the way home."

After dinner they chatted about pleasantries, like how the garden was doing, where they were going to school next year, etc. Dan asked Matt if he would be interested in a summer job at the Hardware store they owned. If he thought he could work under Bret, Matt thought that would be great and said he and Bret got along well.

Bret and Matt cleared the table and Liz asked Tippy if she would help her in the Kitchen with the dishes. Tippy said, "Certainly!" but got a sinking feeling that the inquisition was coming.

As they washed the good China, Liz spoke first. "I always thought you were a bright sweet girl when you did science fair with Bret, but Since then I have heard some disturbing rumors about you and your family. You are my son's first girlfriend that we have ever met, and I am sure that he is smitten with you. Are you serious about him?"

Tippy drew a deep breath and considered her reply carefully. Over their last week she began to have her doubts as to whether she could keep the deal she had with Bret and was pretty sure he would have second thoughts too when the time came. She said, "My upbringing has been rough, my Dad abandoned us not long after Matt was born, my Mom is a drunk and I admit I have a reputation for being a party girl. Still, I have worked hard to get ahead in school I have earned a full scholarship to SNU and I intend to get a degree in chemical engineering. Since Bret and I have been seeing each other, I have not seen or have any intention of seeing anyone else. Your son is the finest, kindest, most considerate and I must say giving person I have ever met, you did a great job raising a fine man. Would it be a problem if I loved him?"

"Thank you for your honesty, Dear. I had Bret when I was 18 and always felt a tiny bit that I had missed out on a lot of life, But I love my son and only want him to be happy. I want to be a grandmother, only not next year. I want you both to fulfil your dreams, I am entrusting my most prized possession to you. Treat Bret accordingly."

Then she hugged Tippy and Tippy wiping an eyes whispered "I will, don't worry about a thing."

When they left the kitchen and returned to the dining room, Liz asked, "who wants cherry pie and Ice cream?" Matt arrived in a shot followed closely by Bret.

As Bret walked her home he said, "I think that went well."

Tippy smiled and said, "It did, I wish my mom was more like yours."

Matt turned the summer job offer at the store into a part time gig starting over the holidays and while they were never rich they no longer had to rely on Tippy's moonshine business in order to eat. She kept up her distilling to keep her mother out of the liquor stores and finally found a dilution rate that satisfied her mother while stretching supplies for their maximum yield.

Then there was Bret. In spite of herself she did fall deeply in love with him. She often argued with herself about whether she should go to school or just get married so she could give Liz the grand babies she wanted. In the end she HAD to follow her dream.

It hadn't taken too long for word to get out about their relationship. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and Bret played at touching her whenever he thought no one was looking. This progressed to stealing the occasional kiss at school. Eventually, enough people caught glimpses that they started to compare notes, the Bitches set out spies to watch them and finally they were caught. Although a few of the more studious girls were upset that Bret was off the market, Luke seemed the most upset. How could she prefer that dweeb over him? It didn't make any sense to him, if an unprovoked beat down at school wouldn't have killed his football scholarship, he would have been out to kick the dweeb's ass. The coach was constantly lecturing him that a great QB had to think and keep a cool head, exhibit grace under pressure. Coach was probably right, that slut wasn't worth his scholarship, besides there were hundreds of girls just as pretty and willing to let him in their pants.

Tippy and Bret were inseparable all through the school year. Tippy was amazed that while she had rarely wanted to repeat with one of the jocks from her slut days, she never seemed to get enough of Bret. And best of all he was always ready for her and wanting her, he seemed to love licking her to orgasm. He knew her body, what she liked, how to make her cum, how to make her beg for more. He was a very good student of sex, her sex. For his part he loved pleasuring her and never grew tired of her taste, her smell, and the noises she made in the throughs of passion.

Tippy finished first in their class. Graduation was interesting as some of the parents who remembered her reputation were baffled that she was valedictorian. Bret had turned out to be a middling student, having never landed a scholarship of his own he had decided to stay home, work at the store and go to community college in the nearby city. It wasn't far. If he worked out his schedule carefully, he could go to class mornings and work in the afternoon. A side benefit of his relationship with Tippy was that he gained a younger brother in the deal. Matt idolized both Bret and Dan, they treated him more like family than an employee inviting him for dinner often. Matt had never known his father and Dan was always there for him, providing advice and help whenever needed even without being asked. Life was good. Things were falling into place.

Then Tippy had to get ready to leave. After their first 2 months together, she had gotten on birth control. Going back to condoms with Bret had been hard for her. She really missed the intimacy they had shared their first weekend.

In mid-August Tippy started preparing. Bret had bought her a nice laptop, light and powerful for her birthday and for school. She packed up everything she wanted to take a week before she was leaving so she could spend as much time with Bret as she could before she had to go. They made love every day or as often as they could the week before, mostly at her house, Matt was fully on board with their relationship and her mother was uninterested in anything else once she had her mason jar. The night before she had to leave Bret got them a room overnight at a small theme motel that had rooms with walk in showers and big soft beds. They made love in the shower, worked through all their favorite positions using the whole big bed. They both fantasized about staying there forever. If it weren't for the fact that morning came too soon it would have been a perfect night.

*****Off to school*****

The next morning Bret and Matt were driving her to school. It was about a 5 hour drive. On the way Tippy handed Matt a thick envelope containing instructions on moonshining and who to contact if he needed to sell any. She need not have worried, with Bret as a role model Matt was growing into a fine responsible young man. Bret and Dan had even entrusted him with keys to the store and the alarm code.

They got her to her dorm, carried up her meager bags and then kicked Matt out and locked the door for one last fuck. Since they had just gotten off 5 hours in the car and didn't have time to freshen up, they were forced to forgo their normal menu which was very oral intensive, so Tippy stripped to the waist and then put her tight t-shirt back on and took off her shorts, Bret embraced her and fondled her tits through the thin cotton material. Her nipples were already hard and when Bret reached down, he slipped his fingers under the crotch of her panties, he found her pussy wet and ready, he pushed 2 fingers in her causing her to catch her breath and moan. Smelling his fingers

Bret told her I don't care that you haven't showered and spinning her around and bending her over the desk he dropped to his knees, pulled down her panties and buried his face in her pussy. As he tongued her vigorously, she moaned, "Fuck me, please, while we have time." Standing and dropping his pants and underwear to his ankles he positioned himself and grabbing her hips entered her in one smooth motion. Bret stroked and Tippy pushed back into him insuring that with each stroke his balls slapped against her clit. Knowing that this was their last fuck for a while they went at it frantically. They were both breathing hard when Bret pushed his thumb into her asshole, and she came hard. Really hard. "Are you close baby?" she gasped.

"Yes, almost there." Hearing that she twisted away from him dropped to her knees and inhaled his slick shiny cock. She sucked his cock like a woman on a mission that might lead to her death. For the hundredth time she wondered if she was making a mistake leaving him. As she went deep and swallowed him, she could feel him ready to explode. At the last possible moment, she backed off just a bit and caught all of his Jizz in her mouth instead of letting him pump it down her throat. She wanted to savor the taste of the fluid she had grown to love so much.

She showed him, smiled and swallowed. Bret smiled back and noticed her eyes welling with tears. "Don't cry sweetheart I will be back for a visit in 2 weekends, until then we can talk on the phone every night."

12