Once a Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Goodby Ashley.
7.1k words
4.56
6.7k
4
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old. They may be in their 20s but they have every right to explore and enjoy their sexuality.

Once a Slut ch.6

"Baby, ram it in my mouth and choke me, grab my head and face fuck me, make me gag."

Matt said, "shouldn't I shower?"

"Please don't, I love the smell and taste of both of us on your cock, besides I am a dirty girl who craves a dirty cock. Gag me baby."

Matt proceeded to shove his big fat cock in her mouth, no tease no preamble of any kind just in, he grabbed her head and thrust, she gagged and moaned he kept it up for longer than he thought necessary, finally she pushed him off.

"Now eat my ass, stick your tongue in me as deep as you can, good that feels so right. Now stick your thumb in my wet cunt and find my spot again. Yes. Yes. Harder. More. More. Cumming! Cumming!"

She arched her back and collapsed her arms, so her face was on the bed and her ass way sticking up waiting to be fucked.

"Now, you can either use that lube or my pussy juice and then I need you to fuck my ass. Grab the hairbrush and don't forget the chain."

Matt thrust his cock into her pussy to cover himself with the honey he was learning to love. After a few strokes he picked up the hairbrush and reached through her legs for the Chain.

Nika gasped, "Perfect you totally get this, you get me. Now you need to spank my ass on both sides until it is a nice even red."

"That is perfect, now put the tip of you cock in my ass, just the tip, with your free hand I want you to grab my braid and wrap it around your wrist. When I cum I NEED you to pull hard on that chain and my braid. Snap my head back and see if you can pull those clamps off."

"Now pull my braid and fuck my ass as hard as you can."

"Yes!" "Fuck me!" More!" "More!" "Pull my hair harder" "Harder!" "Cumming!" "Yank my chain, please baby, I have been so bad!"

As the chain broke free of her nipples, it dragged across her clit and she started to scream unintelligibly and grunt out her orgasm with every thrust.

The view of his cock disappearing up her butt and the sounds she was making were too much for Matt to handle and he shot a huge load into her colon. As he stopped groaning, he was almost passing out from the intensity of his release, so he collapsed next to her on the bed and rolled on his back. Acting all happy and bubbly she pounced on his cock and sucked him clean. Snuggling next to him she told him, "That was perfect, you did so good. Are you sure you have never done anything like this before?"

Matt smiled and answered her with a deep French kiss on her dirty mouth. He spent some time soothing her puffy red nipples with his lips and tongue. Not feeling he needed any instruction, Nika just purred and basked in this unfamiliar feeling of unconditional love. After a bit she snapped back to reality, what the fuck are you thinking girl. This can never work, get a grip! You have had good guys give you great orgasms before. Rich guys. Matt is just a baby with only love to give. Stop this before you ruin him!

Aloud she said, "What do you think now? Are you scared yet, repulsed?"

Matt sighed, "In truth, I was afraid of hurting you. But I wanted to please you, as we went along you seemed to be having so much fun that I started to enjoy myself. The spanking not so much but the hair pulling ass fucking and chain pulling were great I even enjoyed kissing your filthy mouth after you cleaned my dirty cock. Does that make me a pervert or a sicko?"

"Don't talk like that, you are going to make me fall for you! I'm serious about that, I wouldn't be good for you, you deserve a wonderful normal life, a family, a nice home with a white picket fence."

"I hear your concern but right now all I want is you. You made one fatal mistake, you set a standard that no other woman will be able to equal. I guess I am fucked." Matt said.

"Oh, shit. I never expected you to be so self-aware, you are only 21."

"You grow up quick in my kind of family."

They fell asleep discussing the pros and cons of an ongoing relationship.

Bret got home to find Ashley on the couch moaning with an ice pack on her forehead.

"I am going to call the cops and sue that Asian bitch. You know she called me a cunt?"

Brett knew where this was going. Even though he had moved in with her they hadn't had sex since the third pregnancy scare. Her usual plan was to provoke an argument and then seduce him into make-up sex, Ashley wasn't introspective enough to look deeply into things, but he was pretty sure she kept aborting because they had incompatible RH factors. The last time she miscarried at the end of the first trimester, it was pretty traumatic for everyone. Even if he were to choose Ashley to be the mother of his children it seemed unlikely that they would ever have a child together. Just as well, since he realized he had fallen into the clutches of some kind is psycho bitch. The incident at his mom's just cemented these thoughts.

Ashley wanted validation of her feelings and behavior toward Tippy. She grew increasingly strident when he wouldn't give her that validation. She felt he owed her.

Eventually she lost it completely, hurled the TV remote at him and told him, "Get the fuck out you ungrateful asshole!" He went to their bedroom he packed the clothes he would need for the week and went to his mom's.

*****

"Oh! Bret!" Liz said when she saw him standing at the door with his bag.

"Mom can I sleep in my old room?"

"Oh yes honey. Can I fix you something to eat? I have so much food."

"No thanks mom, I am going out for a bit, I just wanted to make sure I had a place to sleep and drop off my bag."

He drove around town and stopped to buy a pint of JD and then since it was getting dark, he sort of gravitated over to the park. The park was situated next to the river and was perfect for the annual fireworks display. Any stray flaming debris would fall into the water which minimized fire danger. As he pulled into the lot, he saw Tippy's car. This triggered the memory that she said she and her friend were coming here. Not wanting to run away like a scared rabbit he parked at the other end of the lot. He wasn't above stalking his ex-lover, so he found a spot where he could observe Tippy without her noticing him. There were three women sitting on a blanket chatting and drinking, and as his eyes adjusted to the light, he was surprised to see that the striking Asian woman wasn't there, the third was Tippy's old friend Sarah from high school. He wasn't close enough to hear their conversation, that would be too risky but Tippy looked happy and animated as she caught up with her old friend.

The fireworks started and everyone was oohing and ahhing at the display, her upturned face looked so beautiful in the light of the fireworks. He missed her so much. Life had been so good and easy when they were together. Ashley was such high maintenance that it was killing him, death by a thousand cuts of her razor-sharp tongue. If there had ever been anything real between them Ashley had killed it. On the other hand, he himself had killed his relationship with Tippy. Maybe if he freed himself from Ashley he could reconcile with his original love. But what had he forced her life into? She was unapologetic about her career choice as a call-girl. Surely, she was exaggerating that she would blow 20 guys a night at the club. She was only saying that to chase him off, make him feel bad. Right? If what she said was true, could he ever accept it? Could they ever reconcile? He decided to stop torturing himself and slunk off without being seen, as he stepped into the parking lot lights Tippy glanced over her shoulder and caught his familiar silhouette retreating, her heart skipped a beat.

On their way to riverfront park the girls stopped for refreshments, the liquor store didn't have any decent bourbon so the bought a pint of rum, some cokes, glasses and a small bag of ice. They set out their blanket and supplies. While Kate mixed their drinks, Tippy checked her phone messages. She saw the message from Nika and replied immediately telling Kate, "Nika and Matt got a separate room so we can go back to our room whenever we want."

A second text was from her old friend Sarah, "I heard you were in town, do you have time to get together, where are you now?"

"At fireworks having drinks."

"On my way now, mind if I join you?"

"Please do, we got here early so we got the prefect spot in the viewing area, we shouldn't be hard to find."

Sarah came walking up a few minutes later and Tippy leapt to her feet when she saw her, hugging her old friend. She was introduced to Kate and instead of shaking her hand Kate handed her a drink. Kate explained, "Girl's night rules! Drinks for all."

Sarah took a sip after thanking her. The girls finished their first round and were starting on their second when conversation got serious.

"So, what have you really been doing, Tip?" Sarah asked.

Tippy took a deep breath and Kate curious about what Tippy would say perked up and paid close attention. "Well, you remember when Luke told me 'Once a whore, always a whore', I proved him right after being Blow Job Queen at the strip club near school I started escorting, now I am a very well-paid call girl. Bret caught me at the club one night and that was the last time we spoke since our terrible meeting tonight at his mom's house."

That was a lot for Sarah to digest and she gasped, "Oh Tippy! I am so sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, I love my life, it is good. I have a legit job at a premium distillery, I am learning the business so I can have my own place in the future. I have everything I need, Kate is a great roommate and great in bed.

"That's not what I am sorry about. I knew you and Bret broke up. I assumed it was strain over the long-distance thing. If I had known, I would have been in touch to offer my support. No one knew what happened. I tried to get Matt to talk when we were dating but he kept everything bottled up."

Tippy gasped, "Sarah? You fucked my little brother?"

"I thought you knew?"

"No, he never told me. What happened?"

"After you and Bret broke up. We ran into each other, and I asked him to dinner hoping I could find out what happened and maybe help somehow. We had some drinks, so he walked over to my place to sober up, but one thing led to another and he ended up staying the night. The problem is he puts you on a pedestal. You are a standard that no woman I know could live up to. The standards you set in Matt's mind. That is why I could never understand how Bret let you get away."

"He didn't let me get away, he threw me away like trash, he thought I was trash. It still hurts so bad. Now I feel bad about Mattie." Kate put her arm around her friend and handed her another drink.

Sarah had a question, "Did I hear you correctly, Kate is good in bed? is that like a lesbian thing?"

"Girl on Girl is so hot. But we are both Bisexual. Interested in joining us?" Tippy informed Sarah.

"I must admit, I thought about it once or twice back in the day, but you were SO into Bret, I was afraid to raise the subject."

Tippy smiled warmly, "There is still time. So, what are you doing? What about Luke? Any gossip on the Bitch club?"

Sarah looked wistful. "I never had your brains so I couldn't get a scholarship or get into a good school, just as well I would never be able to afford it. I tried to go to community college like Bret, but I didn't have the motivation to get my shit together and pull it off. Now I am working as a checker at Walmart. It pays the bills, but I wish I had your life." She was thinking, it would be nice to be introduced to Girl on girl by one of my sexiest and oldest friends. But I will have to wait for the right time.

"Be careful what you wish for, I have a life of some privilege and pleasure, but some very deep regrets. I am not living the dream. That skank Ashley stole my dream."

"She is a little cunt isn't she?"

Kate perked right up at this and had to recount the tale of how Nika put Ashley in her place."

Sarah looked at them in awe, "I need to up my game, with you three as role models I could achieve anything. Do you know of any opportunities for a girl like me?"

Tippy looked deep in thought, "I don't know, I will keep you in mind if anything comes up."

Sarah looked crestfallen, her internal dialogue started I'm not pretty enough, sexy enough, smart enough, I am just a lump, I am not good enough. Tippy's and Kate's jaws dropped. Sarah gasped, "Did I say that out loud?!!!"

Tippy was smiling at her old friend, "You did, and I am glad you did! If that mantra is what you are thinking you will never grow and improve. Don't EVER say that about yourself again. Starting this instant, pick it apart and attack each statement and change your life. Here, I'm not pretty enough. You have a beautiful smile use it more, no man worth having wants a defeated broken woman. Work on your style, dress to impress, go to the gym firm up your booty, learn to turn heads when you walk into a room."

"You should add life coach to your resume, Tip. I always knew you were the best of us. So, you want to hear more gossip? Luke blew out his knee and got addicted to painkillers, now he is a sad fat used car salesman. Unfortunately, the bitch squad never got their comeuppance, they all landed husbands with good jobs. But when I see them at Walmart even though they look down on me because I am a lowly checker none of them ever seems particularly happy."

Tippy side, "Yikes! I guess I did hit the jackpot."

The fireworks started and it was too loud to carry on a conversation. Tippy looked around and thought she saw Bret alone on the edge of the crowd. She wished he would join them, maybe her speech had been too much for him and he didn't want to have anything to do with her. Just when she decided to go talk to him, he was gone. As he stepped into the parking lot lights Tippy glanced over her shoulder and caught his familiar silhouette retreating, her heart skipped a beat.

Once the sulfurous smoke cleared the air the mosquitoes attacked, and they had to bail. They invited Sarah back to the hotel bar for a drink, but she declined. They got back to their room without any further alcohol, stripped and got into the shower together. They were both tired and not planning on an evening of carnal delights but who doesn't want their lady parts washed by a friend.

As Sarah headed home she wondered why she hadn't accepted their offer. It had been years since she had thoughts of sex with another woman, sex with Tippy. She was too shy, too much a product of her small-town upbringing. She would need to work on that too. Why couldn't she have let herself say yes? That was another thing she needed to change, she had to start saying yes. Not no, but yes to life, to possibilities.

Tippy checked her phone for any further messages from Nika, and simply sent 9 AM at the hotel restaurant?

Kate was laying spread eagle on her side of the bed and asked, "Do you want to do 68?"

Tippy chuckled, "You do me and I will owe you one? Not tonight sweetie."

Kate groaned, "OK. But I thought you were the one always giving and going the extra mile? Seriously, can I tell you how much I admire you, that was such thoughtful and caring advice you gave Sarah. I am so glad you are my friend."

"Thank you, I love you." In a minute all Tippy heard was snoring. Even though she was tired she couldn't sleep right away, she kept thinking about the evening at Liz's house. She had been so glad when Ashley went down, Nika was an amazing woman and a good friend, she really wondered how her time with Matt went. Then Bret, Oh, Bret. Why did I tell you all those things? I needed to be completely honest, lack of honesty is what killed us. Did you really want to hear that? Even if you didn't, I needed to say those things. Maybe if we ever meet again, we will get along better, more honestly.

An hour later Tippy was still awake. She texted Sarah, "Are you still awake?"

Sarah replied, "Yes, too much on my mind."

Tippy replied, "Can I come over?"

"Yes. 230 Concord ave."

Tippy was knocking at Sarah's door 15 minutes later. Sarah let her in and Tippy decided, now or never, and embraced Sarah and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Sarah was startled at first, gasped and pulled back. Looking Into Tippy's smoldering eyes she thought I always wanted this. She pulled Tippy close and kissed her back with tongue. Breathing in Tippy's fresh clean womanly scent Sarah's heart started to race and her pussy started to tingle. They sat on the couch and made out for a good 30 minutes.

Finally, Sarah asked, "What now?"

Tippy smiled and said, "What do you want to happen, how far do you want this to go?"

Sarah replied, "I want to know what it is really like. I like to be eaten, but I have never been with a woman I wouldn't know how to reciprocate."

Tippy gently pushed Sarah back on the couch and pulled off her lounging shorts and then her pretty black lace panties. "Were you expecting me?" Tippy said as she raised an eyebrow.

"No. I planned on being alone again tonight. I wore these because I thought you would like them when I fantasized about us being together as I masturbated."

"I do like them, they make you look so sexy, babe." Reaching down to Sarah's slit Tippy found moisture beading on Sarah's wild bush.

Tippy quickly undressed and then stood naked next to her friend's face. "Feel me, sweetie, I am as wet as you are."

Sarah got her fingers covered in Tippy's dew. Tippy moved Sarah's fingers to her lips and said, "Taste me."

Sarah did moaned and licked them clean. "Can I lick your bush?"

"Later, I want to warm you up first." Tippy got down between Sarah's legs and licked her dripping slit from taint spot to her clit. Sarah shivered and moaned at the pleasure. Sarah had small compact labia hidden inside her outer lips and wild pubes. Tippy proceeded to coax them out, suck lick and nibble until Sarah had her first lesbian orgasm.

"You are really good at that."

"It's a girl thing we know what we like. Ready for more?"

"Yes. Tippy slipped a moistened finger into Sarah then two and found and worked her gspot."

"That feels good, really good. What are you doing to me?" Tippy's only response was to suck Sarah's clit into here mouth and lash it with her tongue and increase her pressure on Sarah's spot. Sarah exploded arching her back and almost bucking Tippy off her.

Panting she said, "Ohhh, Tip, that's the best orgasm I have ever had. Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Coming up for air Tippy said, "I didn't know I was bi when we were in school together. Now, it is a perfect compliment to my adventures with men like Richard. I love it. A big hard cock is wonderful, all energy and thrusting and pounding and surrender. Girl on girl is all soft and wet, sweet and sensual. Loving. I need both to replenish my soul and keep me happy. Would you like to try?"

"Can I? But I am afraid I will do it wrong."

"Don't worry, most woman are naturals once they decide they want to do it. Do what you know feels good for you."

They changed positions Sarah, got her first up close look at Tippy's honey cloud and moaned. "Tip, you look beautiful down here, I must look like a beast, I will need to learn how to trim."

"Oh no. You are fine you smell clean and taste good. You might want to trim a little bit, guys are impressed by a well-tended garden, it makes them think you are sophisticated. Kate is completely shaved, which is a real turn on to many people. I never shave completely. My blonde cloud is my trademark. Now lick me and enjoy exploring my labia and clit, when you feel ready find my gspot and give me a big one."

12