Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How're your classes going?"

"Pretty good," I replied, shifting slightly as she forced a particularly stubborn muscle into submission. "You?"

"Fine, although my ethics class has a lot more reading than I anticipated."

"I thought about taking that one, but I decided to go with Greek Mythology instead."

"That's too bad I would have enjoyed being in a class with you." Her response was lost as I groaned in pleasure as she ran her thumbs along either side of my spine.

"Have you decided on a major yet?" she asked.

"Nope. Still undeclared, although I'm leaning towards something with a math science, as those were my favorite classes in High School."

"Wow. Math, science, greek mythology. We've got ourselves a real ren-aye-sanse man here," she said sarcastically.

"Shut it," I said without venom. "If you're so diverse, what's your major, oh great and wonderful one?"

"In my infinite wisdom, I decided my greatness could not be contained by a single major, forcing me to split my magnificence towards both history and business."

"Oh. So you're one of those people?"

"What does that mean?" she asked as she left me to go get some more massage oils. At least that was what I assumed she was doing, considering I was only half in the room, my other half having died and gone to jelly muscled nirvana.

"Well I mean, a certain subset of people consider business degrees to be the lowest common denominator among possible degrees out there, sharing space with the likes of Astrology and Political Science."

"And would you consider yourself to be among said subset of people?" she asked, her words accompanied by deep probing strokes of her hands.

"Maybe," I teasingly replied. A groan rolled out of me involuntarily as she leaned across my back, only slightly aware that her stomach pressed up to my oil slick skin, more focused on her insistent fingers.

Why have I never done this before? This is beyond anything I imagined.

"I'll just have to work extra hard to improve your opinion of my major."

"If you keep doing that with your hands, you'll be well on your way to getting me to do whatever you want."

Her hands stopped, resting on my thigh. It didn't take long before I started to get shifty, her stillness unnerving me. My muscles tensed as I ran the conversation back to try to figure out if I'd said something weird. Before I could get to far into my contemplation, she went back to working my muscles towards gelatin.

"I'm sorry-" I started.

"No. It's not your fault, you did nothing wrong. I was just lost in thought," she interrupted.

"Anything you want to talk about?" I asked, in what I thought was a rare moment of emotional empathy.

"Maybe later," she replied and we both lapsed into a comfortable silence.

"So what do you do for fun?" I asked to break the silence.

"This and that," she said as she worked her way back down my thigh. She chuckled. "Sorry, that was a little vague wasn't it." I waited patiently for her to continue. "Truth is I'm a little embarrassed by it." I pulled my head up out of the oval pillow and watched as she tucked a stray bit of hair behind her ear. "See my grandma got me into it, and I liked how I could lose myself into the meticulous yet free flowing motions. There was also a simple beauty of the end result of her work that I've always tried to emulate in my own work. And shit. Now you're probably thinking it's some weird shit like scat porn or something. It's not. Scat porn that is. Not that I'm judging those people, everyone is different you know? Not my place. Calligraphy. It's calligraphy. Jesus what's wrong with me." I was oddly comforted by her floundering, feeling a sort of kinship with her.

"It's not weird. At least not scat porn weird," I joked. Wincing, I hoped my dirty sense of humor wasn't going to ruin the flow we had going.

"Well good, now I know where you draw the line."

"That would definitely be one of my lines."

She finished up her second pass down my left calf and finished with my foot.

"As much as I'd love to continue, we're through with session and I've completed your massage."

"Thank you for this. I was a little hesitant but the Doctor was right, this really did help." I stood up and headed towards my door as she wrung her hands over by the bottles of oils.

"Hey, I haven't ever done this before, but do you think you would like to get some dinner with me?" Her question surprised me out of my boneless haze. Surprisingly enough, my stomach growled.

But didn't I just eat?

Pulling myself up to look at the convenient clock on the wall showed me otherwise. Between the doctor's office and the longer than expected massage I was half an hour overdue from when I normally ate dinner.

"Ummm...." I hedged trying to find a way to gracefully decline. She must have read the look on my face because she looked embarrassed as she backpedaled.

"I'm sorry that was weird of me. You just came here for the massage. I'm gonna go now. Have a nice day Jack. I hope you'll come get another massage soon. I enjoyed talking with you, if you can believe it or not. I'm just gonna be quiet now." I felt like a total jerk, she seemed nice and I was just going to shoot her down without giving her a chance.

She is not Olivia. You can't be scared forever. Take a chance.

Also, her nervousness struck a chord in me and I felt that strange connection between us, urging me towards a decision I normally wouldn't have, couldn't have made pre mind-numbing massage.

I took a deep breath and a metaphorical step forward.

"Okay. Sure. Let's go grab a bite to eat."

Laughing louder than I had in a long time, I walked down the sidewalk, Tara at my side laughing with me. The moon played seesaw with the setting sun as it crested the horizon, bathing us with its soft light. Surprisingly enough, I'd had a wonderful time with her, and I was extremely grateful that we went straight from her work to this little hole-in-the-wall diner called "The Witches Brew".

I'm pretty sure if I had to do the whole meetup thing again I would've freaked and flaked. Which would have been a shame, because then I'd have missed how wonderful and complex a person Tara was.

We didn't have much in common but she'd done a great job at pulling me from my shell while not making me feel awkward. I told her about my love of science fiction television shows and urban fantasy books. She surprised me by actually asking me about specifics like my favorite series and if I had any recommendations for her. Realizing how much I was talking about myself, I had tried to turn it around on her asking her about what sort of music she liked. She was a classic rock kind of girl to my smooth indie preferences. She told this wonderful story of how she and her friend had taken an entire summer going around watching rock and roll shows. All and all she had ninja'd her way through my walls until she curled her way toward my heart, where she snuggled in and made herself comfortable.

Taking a chance, I pulled my hands out of my jeans and drew her into a sideways hug, drawing our hips together. Immediately second guessing my action, I turned away and released her. Instead of rejecting the embrace, she threw both her arms around my waist, and pulled her entire body flush against me. My face turned scarlet as I let my arm fall onto her shoulder, our hips gently bouncing against each other as we walked, both of us lapsing into a comfortable silence. I felt a strange rumbling feeling along my side but I was too... I paused.

Happy. I'm actually happy. I've been so down lately that I almost didn't recognize the feeling.

I laughed, the sound bubbling out from deep inside me to spread into the evening air. Tara looked at me curiously, but chose to comment, a small smile tugged the corners of her mouth upwards. Her golden brown eyes blinked up lazily at me, sparking with silent laughter.

As we approached my dorm, I reluctantly released my hold on her. She held me tighter for a couple of beats, before her talented hands almost scratched me as the dug across my chest and back as she stepped back. I fiddled with my thumbs as I tried to think to the right thing to say as we went our separate ways.

"Tara-" I began.

"Jack. I had a wonderful time tonight and I'm hoping we do it again sometime," she said, cutting me off before hesitating, biting her lip and twirling her hair with a finger. "If it isn't too forward, I'd like to kiss you now." Her eyes darted to meet mine before shifting away.

My mouth went dry as lust surged through my body, congealing in my privates as my dick awoke and started to take notice. I gripped the back of my neck as my own eyes went rogue, darting around to the streetlights, bushes, sidewalk, anything really, before they were drawn back to hers.

We're being ridiculous here. We're both consenting adults. She was kind enough to be direct and not play games. I should man up and provide her the same courtesy.

I gave her a sharp nod, not trusting myself to speak, my mouth suddenly as dry as the bottom of a cowboy's sunscorched boot.

Her eyes lit up like it was Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Arbor, Presidents Day, May the Fourth, and her birthday all rolled up into one. She gave me a second to brace myself before dashing forward, placing her hands on my face, pulling my mouth to hers.

Her lips were a whirlwind. They were firm, suckling petals of softness that poured her heart out in their desperate movements. My hands fell naturally on her hips as she continued her frontal siege on my mouth. She reluctantly gave me a brief respite to pull a ragged breath after an untold amount of time.

"Wow-" I tried to say but she interrupted, resuming the kiss, picking up where she left off. Her lips continued to nuzzle mine as I tried to reciprocate as much as my inexperienced nervousness allowed. Her hands fell from my face as she balled her fists in my shirt, using it to pull me even closer. I felt a probing force against my mouth amongst her kisses, her tongue asking permission ever so politely.

What sort of gentleman could deny such a polite individual. I opened my metaphorical gates, parting my tingling lips for her.

What is that? I wondered at a strange tapping against my pant leg.

I didn't wonder for long as her tongue penetrated my mouth, its silken length gently swirling around, sending her sweet essence through my senses. Her hands snuck around my side and slid around my hips, slipping cheekily into my jeans as as she continued to probe me with her tongue. I started to get a bit light headed and I pushed at her hips trying to give myself some space. She reluctantly allowed my head to pull back from her but refused to give me any space, her breasts squashed against my chest. She matched my backpedal, stepping forward in lockstep until we ran into a brick pillar.

"Hey-" Was all I got out before she once again closed the distance between us, her lips mashed into mine for a quick peck.

"What-" She smooched, me a smirk on her face and her eyes dancing with mirth.

"Why-" This time the kiss was long and slow and deep.

"You're-" Reluctantly leaving the soft patch of skin on her hip I used my hand to intercept her lips.

"You're going to have to let me speak eventually," I said when she finally allowed me to speak.

"Talking is overrated, there are better things to use our mouths for."

My heart stuttered.

"You're relentless. There's no way you're this attracted to me," I said, my usual self-consciousness rearing its head.

She didn't say anything. Not with her mouth. Her eyes, however, spoke volumes. They wrote novels about the depth of her desire.

I swallowed nervously, as I leaned forward to initiate my first ever kiss, if only to keep myself for saying something stupid. Again.

Her eyes softened, and her smile was gentle as her mouth melded with mine, easing up on her passion, keeping the contact downy soft. Her leg nudged my knees apart as she straddled my thigh. Her sex pressed against me with a damp warmth that left me reeling. She nuzzled my cheek with her nose as her hands trailed up my back to cradle my head possessively.

"Now's when you invite me up to your room," she whispered with sultry authority in my ear.

Her antics had me reeling. Not able to form a rational response left me with no choice but to nod my head dumbly as she nibbled my earlobe, the same earlobe that strange woman had unorthodoxly pierced, the images fuzzy in my head.

"Finally," she said, as she pulled me through the door, straight past the resident assistant manning the entrance desk. Kyle, the RA, didn't even look up as we sailed past him not even bothering signing in.

Strange.

I didn't muse on this for long, Tara was much more interesting, her oh so talented hand laced with mine, her creamy gold mixed with my nerdy paleness. Her thumb stroked my hand as she hummed a little melody her eyes fixed on me, daring me to talk. Refusing to rise to her unspoken challenge, I stuck my tongue out at her.

It's totally not that you're scared and more than a little freaked out about what is about to happen. Oh my god. Is this really happening?

A cold sweat broke out on my body, my heart beating uncomfortably hard in my chest.

Tara seemed to sense the change in my demeanor, which only made me more nervous. She smiled sweetly at me, and used her free hand to gently rub my back.

Fuck. I'm so not ready for this.

I breathed in to start to tell her no, taking a good look at her. She was shuffling her feet and her eyes were no longer playful, instead she looked hesitant.

She's nervous. She's a person, just like me. I smirked, and some of the nervousness sloughed off me. Well, not exactly like me, obviously she's beautiful and confidant and... ugh... a business major. But we're the same general shape and have most of the same parts. Of course she's nervous too. I think... I think I can do this.

I gave her what I hoped to be a reassuring smile, gently squeezing her hand. Her smile was brilliant, showing just a hint of incisors that looked longer than normal. She brought my hand up to her mouth and showered kisses over the back of my hand. Laughing at her antics the elevator doors dinged open, revealing the drab common area of my dorm floor. This time I pulled her, dragging her around the corner to my door. She smiled at me and gripped my hand tighter as I tried to disengage to get my wallet from my pocket. Unwilling to verbally request my hand back I fumbled with my off hand, trying to fish my wallet out across my body.

Besides, I'm not sure I'm willing to release her hand either. Her touch gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside, almost like a flower opening up to the sunlight, if I'm feeling particularly girly with my metaphors.

My hand shook as I fumbled my old fashioned key towards the lock. Her hand smoothly enveloped my own as she helped me slide the key home with a distinct click. It felt like sweat was pouring off my brow as I nudged the door open.

I was surprised when Tara released my hand. Turning to look at her I braced myself for the gotcha, cold dread dousing my psyche.

"Oh no. I didn't mean... What I wanted to say is I don't want to pressure you. I want you. I want you so very, very much. But even more than that, I want you to want it too. So if you're uncomfortable I'll leave and hopefully see you tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. As long as it takes until you say you're ready," she said hoarsely, her voice thick with emotion.

I decided to respond to her honesty in kind.

"I want this." She smiled. "But I'm nervous. Who wouldn't be when it's... it's their... it's my first time," I said quietly, my face heating with my embarrassment.

Her kiss was soft, and comforting, as she used her body to crowd me back into my room.

It still amazed me how she managed to inject slink into her every little movement. She reached out and flicked the light on, revealing my mostly bare dorm room. My objects of note included my playstation, television, laptop and a tacky purple couch I picked up a garage sale for twenty dollars. My nervousness returned as I looked over my meager possessions. Tara saved me from myself by grabbing my head and pulling me down for more gentle kisses, filling my mind with her lips, driving out everything else. Her leg curled around mine possessively as she used her hands to work at the zipper of my jeans. Growing bold I teased the edges of her shirt up, exposing the smooth tan flesh of her belly. Running my fingers along her sides had her mewling into my mouth. Kicking off my shoes I helped her slide my jeans off my chicken legs, their pale length covered with coarse black hair. Her legs, on the other hand were, supple and went for miles as she stepped out of her jeans. I stared, incredulous at the telltale dark spot on her tight red panties.

It's one thing for her to act like she wants me but it's another thing to see the physical evidence of it laid bare before me.

She had a foxy smirk on her face as she tilted her chin to my restrained erection with its own damp spot showing my excitement. I blushed as I pulled off my shirt, throwing it into the corner with my jeans. I fought my natural inclination to cover up as she sauntered up to me, subtly pushing her chest forward, accentuating her breasts as she swayed. My erection throbbed through my briefs that tented under the force of my arousal.

Shit. I should have masturbated or something. The way I'm right now I'll explode like a champagne bottle run through a paint mixer before I get anywhere near her pussy.

A fresh wave of nervousness at the thought of disappointing her washed over me.

Her smile was predatory as she maneuvered me over to the couch and gently eased me onto my back.

"Don't worry love, you just have to sit still. I'm gonna do all the work this time," she reassured as she shucked off her panties and hopped lithely on top of me.

It's a little intimidating, her looming over me like this. Although, you won't hear me complain about the view.

Her, breasts swayed tantalizing over me, nestled safely in a satin red bra through the window of her v-neck shirt. Noticing my gaze she leaned back and rocked her body to a silent beat as she inched her shirt up her sides before she pulled up and over her head. Leaving her curves fully displayed above me, an everest of sensuality. My nerves came creeping back in, seeping through the mutilated cracks of my psyche. In a moment of frightened courage I pleaded with her from the bottom of my heart.

"Please, don't hurt me?" I pleaded, my eyes locking with hers.

She stilled above me, tears in her eyes as she gently cradled my face in her hands.

"Lover, I would never hurt you," she whispered to me as she quickly closed the distance between us, laying her forehead directly against mine, her eyes inches away.

"What I want-" she smiled again as she closed the distance between their mouths. "No. What, I need,"she whispered across my lips. I closed my eyes, my lips gently parting in anticipation.

My eyes snapped back open as her lips tickled my cheek. "Is for..." she pecked my other cheek. "You..." She touched my nose with her lips. "To kiss me," she finished pulling away slightly, looking deep into my eyes.

The doubt and loneliness crashed together in a swirling maelstrom in my mind for a fraction of a second as I recalled Olivia's betrayal.

Then I let go of the ramifications and allowed myself to believe in her.

I'll trust her, maybe she hurts me. But what if she doesn't?

The touch of my lips to hers was like crossing the wires on a battery. I silenced the bundle of worries in my head with a deluge of pure sweet sensations, her silken hips and lips filled me to the brim, leaving no room for anything else.