Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 04

Story Info
Victors in the arena, Jack, Opal, and Tara head to a feast.
8.3k words
4.76
5.6k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Spoiler Tags: Transformation, Kitsune, Monstergirl, Adventure, Vampire, Urban Fantasy, Femdom, Orc, Shapeshifter, Seduction

Eventually, with enough cajoling, Tara and I convinced Opal to rise and don a robe. Once we did, we crept out of the mostly emptied arena, managing to avoid recognition from any of Opal's new fans. We reached Diana's complex and safely navigated the opulent hallways to our shared room.

Tara did something with her phone that resulted in delicious buffalo wings being dropped off at our front door. Opal fell on them with a fervor, taking delight in telling me which ones she wanted and having me feed her. She also enjoyed giving me some tips to handle my new tusks.

I still struggled.

I'm glad she's partially over her unearned worship of me. I like this familiarity a lot more

It was fun, and I wouldn't have known anything was wrong until I felt a twinge of jealousy run through my bond with Tara.

Her face didn't really give anything away but for the small things. The slight pinch of her lips. The lack of warmth in her eyes. Her flat tail. When I put it all together, I pinched my brow, frustrated with myself. I took one of the sauce-covered boneless chunks of chicken and began to extend it her way.

Those lovely gold eyes lit up and her tail twitched behind her. Her focus absolute, she stilled for a short moment before lunging forward and adroitly snaring the morsel from my fingers. She covered her mouth with her hand, eyes dancing with mirth.

Opal drew my attention with a poke on my side. She begged with an adorable frown around her tusks. Her eyelashes batted cutely, her pout incredibly effective.

I held out a barbecue drumstick. Leaning in, she held back her hair as she delicately pulled the meat from the bone. Thus was the game set, as I bounced between the two women occasionally taking a piece for myself. I was messy, my new mouth ornaments proving unwieldy but this only added to my companions amusement. We ate until we were all stuffed and our bodies recommended a nice food-coma.

We chose instead to put on some romantic television show I wasn't familiar with and arranged a cozy watching nest of soft pillows. After the fort was deemed structurally sound, we settled on the bed. Or at least, I settled on the bed. Tara followed after, practically crawling into my lap, finding a way to press herself to me without being smothering. Opal chose the floor even though there was plenty of extra room for her.

"There's enough room up here," I prompted, pointing to the ample space next to me.

Her thick-black hair brushed against the edge of the bed, her eyes telling me she knew something I didn't. "I'm fine here. It gives me opportunities I otherwise wouldn't have."

"Huh?" I arched my brow, but no further information was forthcoming.

Instead Opal returned her attention to the television. Shrugging, I did the same. A couple minutes later I felt a hand touch my forearm. It slid exploratorily up to my elbow before shifting directions and heading down to my hand. Green fingers lightly captured my pinky and drug it off the mattress to settle on her head. My forehead pinched and I didn't move, curious to see where she was going with this. Opal wiggled her head from side to side and I finally got the hint. Curling my fingers, I scratched her scalp. Her movement stopped and I could feel her pulsing satisfaction and love through our bond. A corner of my lip curled up in a smirk as I returned my attention to the drama on screen, continuing to massage her scalp and enjoy the closeness and wonderful sensation of her hair flowing around my fingertips.

Inspired by our green girl, Tara also took the opportunity presented by her position. Finding my free hand with her tail, she took it and placed it on the soft skin of her stomach that was exposed by her tactfully bunched up shirt.

"Love you," she whispered affectionately to me.

I swallowed at the sudden escalation. My hand on Opal paused as I froze. Opal let out a low whine and wiggled her head again.

I dutifully resumed the scratches. My other hand trembled a little at the feeling Tara's delicious abs that slowly rose and fell with her breathing. I was sure they could sense my rising attraction and nervousness. They remained gentle, not doing anything further to escalate the situation.

At least, not until I'd had time to adjust and grow comfortable. Then they moved nearly simultaneously. Opal took my hand over her head and shoulder, down her chest to rest on the gentle curve of a breast. Tara took my other hand and slipped it beneath her underwear, to the warm cleft between her legs. She parted her thighs and arched her back a little to give me better access to the soft folds of her pussy. My swallow was almost audible.

Torment. They're tormenting me. Teasing me in the best worst possible way. And I love them for it.

Pulse hammering in my chest, my eyes pointed at the television but didn't see anything. For a long moment I didn't move, some deep-seated fear kept me from moving, in case it shattered the illusion and I'd find myself alone in my dorm room bed once more. Opal shimmied her shoulders, jiggling her breasts and bringing me back into the moment. Tara followed up by a gentle press of her hand, forcing the tip of my middle finger to dip ever so shallowly into her sex. My erection pressed into my kitsune's backside. None of us were paying any attention whatsoever to the television that continued to display the show.

Tara turned her head, entrancing me with those brilliant golden eyes. Bending her head back, her lips parted mine with a kiss, her tongue plumbing the depths of my mouth. Her tail wrapped around my thigh as the atmosphere in the room grew ever more heated.

Then the moment was shattered by the nock on the door. I instinctively ripped a nearby pillow to cover my erect cock that was now exposed, Tara somehow having found the time and space to pull down my pants and underwear without me noticing. Unfortunately the pillow I'd grabbed happened to be a structurally significant one. The mound holding us up toppled over to the side taking Tara and I with it. We blinked at each other on our sides for an instant before Tara's lips curled into a familiar foxy grin and she pulled my nose into kissing range.

"One moment, lover. Let me rid us of this interruption and we can get back to more important matters." Kicking off with her toes, she somersaulted across the mattress and onto her feet where she stalked to the door. Unconcerned with her own partial impropriety of her lowered pants, she thoughtfully preserved mine by only cracking open the door to speak to whoever waited there.

Tara had an arched brow as she looked back at us. "Opal, do you know someone by the name of Twill?"

"Twill?! Twill is that you?"

"'Tis indeed I, mistress." Whoever this person was to Opal, his voice was childlike and a little nasally.

"Let him in," she commanded, before twitching. A twinge of shame came through our bond. "Please, my queen."

"Of course, no offense taken," Tara responded. The door swung open and permitted a small, scaled head to press through the doorway.

The three-foot-small creature walked upright and had a stubby lizard tail swinging behind him. The creature's features reminded me of a triceratops, with two nubby forward-facing horns curling from the crown of an otherwise human face. His eyes were adorable large and a sharply tailored, vest shirt combo draped down far enough to tickle his knees. He stood upright at attention, closed fist held to his breast with the other at his lower back. His eyes glittered with unshed emotion.

It only took Opal a beat before she slid forward and cradled him to her chest. "Twill! It's so good to see you."

Twill looked uncomfortable with the effusive greeting. "Please mistress, you're making a scene."

I caught Tara's attention with a wide-eyed stare and an inquisitive whisper. "What's going on?"

When Tara spoke, she directed it at the two green-colored individuals who were hugging warmly. "We'll give you a moment to catch up." She hauled me into the bathroom, her tail twitching mischievously against my stomach. We weren't two steps inside with the door closed when she was all over me. Her kiss was so intense it felt like she was trying to suck out my soul. And she came damn close. My insides shuddered with reciprocated desire as the kiss dragged on, our individual arousal's stoking each other into a roaring bonfire of mutual lust.

After she'd sufficiently softened every piece of me but one, she hopped onto the bathroom counter and beckoned me. I hardly required the encouragement, my body already drifting towards her like a cartoon pig toward a pile of food. She'd, by some magician's trick, slipped out of her rumpled clothes, her svelte nude form begging for attention.

A moan began to issue from my core before it was stifled by Tara's lips. "Careful now," she murmured playfully as her heels tapped against the back of my knees. "I didn't lock the door. Wouldn't want any unwanted guests, would we?" she teased.

The thought of Opal or Twill walking in on me got my pulse racing even higher. I tried to extricate myself from her grasp to go lock the door but she stopped me with her clever fingers and another scorching kiss. Arousal warred with reason and emerged victorious.

It'll probably be fine. Twill and Opal looked like they had a fair amount of catching up to do. Besides, it's kind of spicy to think that they could walk in here at any moment and catch us like this.

...

Which Tara probably already knows...

That mischievous minx! She's trying to push my buttons.

I paused, considering the appropriate response. Tara did not give the necessary time or space for critical thinking, her fluffy tail pressed into my thighs, moving me even closer. I revealed my throbbing cock, my shorts dropping to the ground. The tile was cold under my feet as I stepped out of them. Her skin was warm as my mostly firm cock settled onto her soft mons that was decorated with an artful patch of fuzz. My ears tingled as they migrated northward, becoming a mirror image of Tara's expressive points that twitched curiously. Her golden eyes gleamed with warmth, our bond buzzing fondly.

"It's like a little piece of me you can take with you. Little peaks of our love," she said sweetly, unaware of just how endearing those words were to me. My new fluffy auditory radar dishes flicked while I stared at her.

"What?" Brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, she blushed, almost demure for once.

"I love you, Tara. Just so... More... Words!" I exclaimed exasperatedly, failing to find the appropriate words to encompass what she meant to me. A little too loudly.

She smirked and held a finger up to her lovely lips.

Even if I couldn't find the right phrase to express my feelings, I could show her with my body. She was slick with arousal as I lowered my cock to taste the silken feel of her. Her eyes hooded expectantly, heels tapping against my back as she spread for me. I pressed forward smoothly, her gentle warmth spreading and holding me tight. Her nails scraped against the counter, the sound a sharp counterpoint to our dual, low-pitched, moans of enjoyment. We moved in tandem, our sexes coming together even as I cupped her chin and kissed her cheek.

The world stopped existing.

It was just the two of us, displaying our love in the purest form we could find. Doing our best to please the other while receiving the same in turn. She started to pant, sweat covering the both of us as we folded in and around each other. Her heels came up to my lower back, falling away and thumping down with every thrust. My hand curled down her shoulder blade and back, supporting her to keep from slipping on the granite countertop. The inevitable orgasm found Tara first, her stomach tightening a guttural cry began to precipitate from her lips. I swallowed it with another kiss, this time it was my eyes that danced with mirth as I watched her golden ones luxuriate in her release. When she came back to her senses, I could tell she was grateful for my assistance.

With her impressive fine motor skills, it didn't take her long to push me over my cliff. I bit my tongue as I ground into her body, my cock flexing inside of her. She gave me a double thumbs up and I couldn't help but chuckle and nod in agreement. After cleaning ourselves off with a short shower, we emerged from the bathroom to a slow clap from Opal. Twill was busy moving around the room straightening up the pillows and various articles of piles of clothing that had found themselves growing about the room. Upon seeing me, he slammed ramrod straight to attention, right next to Opal.

"I take it you and Twill are done catching up?" I asked hopefully.

Maybe they didn't notice?

Judging from Opal's amused expression, that didn't seem likely. As far as Twill was concerned, I couldn't really tell, he kept the same even expression he'd worn in the entirety of the short time I'd known him.

"Yes, master," Opal answered. She idly scratched at the scales on top of the hairless creature's head, much like I'd done to her.

He frowned, grumpy at Opal's lack of propriety. That didn't stop him from leaning into her touch.

"He's a kobold," Tara whispered, answering my unvoiced question. She draped herself comfortably around me from behind. Satisfied by our lovemaking, she was content to be close to me and observe.

"I have a message from Kreshard Thickblood, on behalf of his clan, addressed to Orpralagra or her current master. Is that you?"

I grit my teeth and gave a reluctant nod, my mind working to try to remember where I'd heard of the Thickblood clan.

Wasn't that... Oh shit! Her old clan!

Twill puffed up his chest, ignorant of the turmoil that was running through my brain. "In honor of her victory, the Thickblood clan will be holding a feast on the eighth day of this month. You are cordially invited to attend with a full complement of attendants as befits the guest of honor."

"What's even today's date?" I asked, my voice thin and panicked.

Twill chimed in with his childlike voice. "The seventh, milord."

Tomorrow... Tomorrow!

Then I realized what he'd just called me. "Ugh. First master, now milord?" I rolled my eyes. "Please, just call me Jack."

Tomorrow...

I huffed a deep breath, bolstered by the emotions of two women whose love was a palpable sensation of sunshine across my soul.

If we can deal with a cocky dragon, we can deal with this.

"As you wish, milord," he said with a bow, not a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Tara and Opal chortled together in unison and shared a high five.

Amused at their antics, I let my head drop wearily, pinching the bridge of my nose. "So, I guess we're going to a feast tomorrow?"

What have I gotten myself into?

Opal hopped to her feet and pressed a sweet happy kiss into my cheek. "Thank you, master. Oh." She clapped her hands once. "This will be so much fun."

I slumped onto the bed, equal parts nervous and curious about what tomorrow held. I watched as Opal hoisted Twill up in her hands and spun him around like a child.

Opal paused her spin, looking over and shooting me a smile before starting to rotate in the other direction. "I almost forgot. Twill is my attendant and I'm obligated to house him, so he'll be staying with us. Love you, master." Whipping her head around, kept her eyes that danced with mirth on me, even through her spinning.

I groaned again and flopped back onto the bed. Tara chortled and threw herself next to me. "It's a good thing we all love each other, otherwise we might be impossible to live with," she teased. Her hand played with my ear as Opal continued to torment the stoic kobold.

"Tara, what exactly is an attendant?" I asked surreptitiously, trying not to display my ignorance to someone who appeared to be a new part of our group.

"It's a mix between a squire and assistant. He will tend to our needs while we are required to provide him with food and lodging as well as training in his chosen profession." She laid her ear on my chest. "If you focus, you should be able to sense himin the bond."

It took a few seconds to return to that internal place where I visualized my girl's connections to my soul. Sure enough, there was a small brown speck that drifted next to Opal's green cloud. It was a much less personal thing than what existed between Opal, Tara, and I. Even with focused concentration, I could barely make out his mood. I let out the breath I'd been holding.

"Of course there are no conjugal expectations, honey," Tara gently teased.

I snorted. "Am I that transparent?"

"Only to me. A kitsune's bonds go beyond that of the sexual. And our's goes further still. It is something that withstood death itself."

I took her hand in mine, placing a kiss onto the back. We settled onto the bed, entertained by the shenanigans of our orc and her reunited kobold.

The next day, my hair still damp by my recent shower, I stood with a towel around my waist in front of the closet, completely stymied. As was increasingly the case, I turned to my girls for advice.

"What should I wear? You could probably guess, but I'm not exactly proficient in meeting my girlfriend's family." My voice was a little thready as I perused the clothing Tara had procured in my size in the closet.

Opal closed the distance, wrapping her larger frame around me. She draped her arm across my chest and kissed the side of my head. "Informal. Shirt and jeans are perfectly acceptable. And they were my family. You and our queen are my family now." My heart trilled with love and I laid my hand over hers as she continued. "And Twill, I guess."

The kobold in the corner chirped his agreement.

"There's no need to be nervous. You will be great. And Kreshard Thickblood is a sweetheart, despite his appearance and reputation. Don't be afraid to keep your chin up. And whatever you do, remember to look him in the eyes."

I nodded. "What's his reputation?"

She kissed my head. Amusement dancing across our bond as she didn't answer, pulling away to cover up her intoxicatingly strong body in short shorts and an athletic top.

God damn those thighs.

I shook my head. "Opal, what's his reputation?"

Silence.

"Opal?"

She continued walking.

My ears drooped. "Opal?" Anxieties began to intrude and she stopped.

Spinning place, she marched over to me and pressed her hand onto my chest. "Master. There is nothing to fear. I am sure Kreshard will have questions but there won't be any problems when I explain things. I apologize for my jest."

Now I feel like an asshole.

"It's fine. Objectively it was a good goof, I just let my nerves get the best of me."

She smiled, her eyes a little sad. "You do have cause."

"I'm working on it, and please don't be afraid to joke and tease like that." I leaned in close, intensely aware of how Tara's ears swiveled in our direction. "Don't let you-know-who know, but I don't mind it. It makes me feel close to you two beyond even the magical bond that ties us together."

The skin around her eyes crinkled and she nodded fractionally.

Tara's attention was like a physical heat on my back, her curiosity palpable. Still though, Opal looked uncertain.

I kissed her, and when we parted I was relieved to see the sadness was gone.

"Okay, Master." She practically purred as she said the unwanted title, the word rolling between her dark-green lips.

I rubbed the space between my eyes and questioned the choices that'd led my life to this point.

Where dinner with Diana had been a formal affair, the feast was anything but. It had more in common with a backyard cookout than a stodgy banquet I'd been expecting. Picnic tables were set out with pyramids of already-bunned meat, still steaming from the heat of the grill. Burgers, brauts, and hotdogs aplenty with a much smaller area for condiments. Most of the mingling people eschewed such adornments, preferring their meat plain. One of the larger, but not largest, spotted our party as we drifted toward the food. He let out a bellowing cry that silenced the chatter and announced our arrival to everyone in a two-mile radius.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers