Once in a While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight that greeted me on entrance to his bedroom was one of the first pictures taken. The tiny screen hadn't done it justice and this was black and white. My upturned ass filled the frame. The cum pooled and connected by a thread on my right cheek. It was erotic and the contrast of cum against my skin drew the eye. "If I named my pieces I'd call that one well-rogered. You know that one would sell for quite a bit to the right clientele."

"The right clientele?"

"It's not well known outside the community but there many wealthy men out there with a penchant for this sort of thing. They pay for unique art in their very private collections." He looked at me expectantly.

"Is that something you'd be interested in?"

"Uh, I don't think so. I couldn't risk it." While privately I accepted what I did one weekend a month I had a hard time with what I was doing becoming public at any level. The guilt for the week after and then the tension build up and urge to have it removed. And the mental cleanse of having Julian use my body thoroughly was the secret.

"How about something like this one? You aren't recognizable here."

"I'll think about it." The answer was really no but I had arrived with one thing on my mind

"Myles, you know that I'm with other people don't you?" I did know but always had to fight the wave of jealousy even though I knew it was unwarranted.

"Yes, I know but try not to think about it much."

"I want you to meet one of them. You put yourself in my care for these weekends don't you? And in my care means that you choose to do what I wish. Well there is another level of submission you are ready for and it will happen this weekend. I wish to show you off really but also take you to the next level. Also, as much as I love the pictures with just me in them it limits expression. There are times I wish to film the acts but cannot if I'm participating at the moment."

And that is how I met Phillip. Another Brit but not masculine like Julian. Just about anybody would know he was gay from his flamboyance. But surprisingly he had a dominant streak in the bedroom.

The first meeting didn't start out well. The door opened as we sat at breakfast and he swished in the room. "Jules!!" was the decidedly feminine cry and he leaned over and kissed Julian on the lips.

"And is this the young cunt you've been shagging. Sweet piece." I was sort of flabbergasted by his familiarity.

"Oh don't worry dear-one. You are so Jules's type. I'm sure you're well plucked, rosy-ringed, with a tight little bottom as well so he can have his way with that rammer between his legs."

"Really Phillip, you're embarrassing poor Myles. I don't believe he's met anyone like you before. Myles is new to all this and you're coming on a bit strong."

"Surely you've removed some that innocence by now Jules. Up the bum and down his gob."

"You can see now that Phillip is incorrigible. He means well really but he has been deflowering innocent young men for so long that he forgets the mores of the rest of the world."

"Myles this is Phillip, Phillip, Myles. And yes Phillip, Myles and I have a special relationship."

"Well let us see you boy so I can be jealous. Stand up and give a twirl." I looked to Julian for guidance and he gave a shoulder shrug so I stood and turned.

"Oh my, such a pert, round bum. I'll bet Jules does all sorts of nasty things to it and then takes pictures. Jules, you must show me some of your work with him."

"How about his cock Jules? I know you don't do much with them but you know how I enjoy a meaty one. Can I see it? Maybe give it a suck since you mostly ignore them?" Phillip cajoled.

"You want a blowjob Myles? He's an irritating bugger but he gives a good knob-polishing. You'd make his week. And thinking about it you may pick up some pointers. I think you should."

"I guess." The blatant gayness of Phillip was sort of offputting. I simply didn't feel that way about myself. Yes I had been engaged in blatantly homosexual acts for a year now. As the receiver no less. It didn't help when the first thing he did was kiss me hard on the lips while unbuttoning my pants with practiced ease.

"Lets see what we have here. Oooh, such a nice meaty one. Jules you always find such nice cocks even though you don't partake much. Such a shame." It was like every stereotype you've ever seen. My perspective changed when he took me to the root with ease and I groaned. His tongue felt like it was everywhere and even snaked down to lave my balls. His hands grasped my ass and a finger rubbed at my hole. He pulled off with a slurp.

"Naughty, naughty Jules. You've already creamed him this morning." And he had. I gotten up early for the call of nature and anticipating a long day of fucking cleaned myself out. Julian took immediate advantage and spooned in for a long, languorous session that the results of were still in me.

The finger didn't pause this time and wormed its way unerringly to my prostate all while encasing my cock in sucking warmth. I was like a teenager and shot off almost immediately with a moan.

"Delicious" he said as he licked his lips and stood. The kiss with tongue was not necessarily appreciated. He grabbed me by the ass and squeezed. "Definitely a choice piece. Would you mind sharing more of him? Especially now that I know you've left a present up his bum."

"Have plans for that long tongue do you? I suppose it's time Myles had his horizons broadened a little more."

"Myles, being the focus of two lovers is really something you must experience. I've kept you all to myself but youth is fleeting and I shan't be selfish anymore. Phillip for all his crass act is very accomplished sexually and my oldest friend. Will you trust me on this one?

I was hesitant because although I trusted Julian, I really didn't know Phillip. But the inherent submissiveness I felt with Julian came through. "Of course. I trust you on anything."

Julian led me to the bedroom and they both stripped me. The foam wedge we sometimes experimented with came out and I was laid face down across it. My cheek were pried wide and I felt Phillip's hot breath just before an equally hot and wet tongue licked me from stem to stern.

He was a master at analigus. Inside, outside, probing causing my nerves to fire in all directions. It was almost an overload. Julian interrupted the bliss probably for the better to pull my mouth up to his cock and I did my best to take him deep. We had been working on my gag reflex but he was too thick I thought. I bobbed and slobbered shifting my attention away from the attention to my ass.

There wasn't much warning to my first spit-roast. Phillip stopped licking and instead fingered me. Not surprising considering how long he licked. There were two hands on my hips and then the placement and push.

I was well prepared and relaxes so his long but thick cock surged up my channel with no resistance. They synchronized with experience. A cock filling each end at opposite moments but occasionally coming together to fully impale me both ways.

"Such a luscious bum. I just want to spear it forever. Where did you find him?"

"It was an accident really. He wandered in looking for a hotel room on a party weekend and I couldn't let him sleep in his car."

"So you were the first then."

"Oh yes, you're only the second one in. It was so obvious there was all that straight tension that the poor man was almost a cripple. He's a good sort and I help him relieve that tension ever since and he's a wonder in front of a lens."

"So you corrupted this young breeder into being a little slut for cock. I'm proud of you Jules. The wedding ring showing as I fuck his tight young arse. I love it. How long have you been holding out on me here?" He ran his hands over my back, ass and hips and gave me a light slap. They had slowed the pace. Stretching out the fucking while they talked.

"Oh it's been over a year. I didn't know if I was going to see him again after that first time. Guilt and all that. And it would have been a damn shame. He'll spend from a prick up the arse if you do it right and wiggles deliciously while he does it. And that straight, boy next door cowboy innocence. I have to admit it almost drove me mad waiting to see if he'd show up again."

"Ah yes, the joys of the hunt. Pinning the tail of a straight boy. Like a fantasy really. And what prey you've got here. Hairless and pink like you like them with an exquisite body. You've really outdone yourself."

"I think so. And Myles here has grown so much from that guilt stricken, uptight fellow that he was. He's blossoming really. Myles, I've never asked you before but what is your favorite thing that I do for you?" Julian pulled out so I no longer had a mouthful.

"You can answer truthfully here. I can't imagine being laid any more bare than this." It took me a second because I actually had to think. Something I avoided these weekends as much as possible.

"Your cock in me. Coming in me." There was no reason for artifice in this position so I realized and just said it.

"Deep in your arse right? Spunk up between those lovely cheeks. So much that if it was a woman's cunt you would have borne me a babe already with another on the way. Myles is a bit a of cum slut really which I have to say is even more alluring with that innocent persona. A little thrill goes through me every time I make a deposit. Are you going to spunk him soon Philip? I haven't decided if I want to follow you in."

"I'm close. I have to admit your little description of Myles's proclivities made me just a bit more rigid."

"Myles, milk it out of him please. Some new creamy spunk for your innards and I will let you decide where you want me."

I had not been concentrating on the cock fucking me up to this point. Giving head still required more concentration but I rippled my kegels and heard a gasp behind me. Encouraged, I continued and the pace became more frenetic. A groan along with hips pulled back and deep penetration was followed by the liquid warmth I was so use to by now.

"Bloody hell that was good. I'll need another go in a while. You've taught your little tart well." I blushed a little which they both thought was uproarious.

"Such an innocent" Phillip said "and right after he's had a cock up his bum."

"So where do you want it Myles. Be explicit. You need to get over your shyness."

"From behind"

"No, tell me in front of Phillip in excruciating detail what you want me to do. Your next step is to be honest with yourself about these weekends. It's time to accept it."

"Your cock up me and bred" I said it haltingly but got it out.

"It's easy really Myles. We won't judge you. We aren't repressed into worrying about the things we like. It doesn't hurt anyone to admit you enjoy being sodomized and a bit of spend up your bum."

Julian had moved behind me and pushed in all the way as he spoke. "There's nothing wrong from taking pleasure this way." He rubbed against my prostate which caused my cock to lurch in anticipation. "There's nothing unnatural here. Bodily fluids being exchanged between people in the midst of pleasure of pressing flesh."

He pulled out for a few seconds and then resumed his massage of my prostate. His hand came forward covered in juices and he placed it in front of my mouth. "Have a taste of Phillip's reward."

I licked his fingers. It wasn't noticeably different but I could tell the difference after this much exposure. Meanwhile Julian kept at the internal massage and I went rigid and arched into it.

"He's just about there Phillip. Don't touch but capture his spend would you? I want you to feed him while I finish using him. Further training you know. He is well on the way to being a perfect slut for cum to go with rampant sodomy ."

I was thrusting back by this point. Enjoying the ripples of pleasure and wanting more. The dam broke and Phillip's hand quickly cupped and retained my semen. He wiped the tip and placed his hand against my mouth as I licked and Julian thrust deep.

I did my best to give Julian pleasure like he had given me while cleaning Phillip's hand and finally he thrust deep to add to the mess.

Now we had always washed prior to oral sex previous to this but Julian dismounted, rubbed on my hole and moved in front of me. While I was cleaned out the reality is that one is never completely clean. A teaspoon of cum sat on the tip of his deflating head.

"This is just one more barrier Myles. Just suck off the tip as one more step towards your freedom of who you are. You made strides today my boy in to accepting your dual nature."

His voice was persuasive and I only hesitated slightly. Phillip had licked my ass clean and had made no comment. I bent forward and could smell the slight musk that men get between their legs and took the head in my mouth all at once. Suctioning off the white globs that clung there. It wasn't that different except for the earthy musk.

I was wrung out and after wiping myself clean took a nap. It was almost 11 am before I woke up and I found them out in the studio.

"Myles, your pictures are simply splendid. I must have a print." Philip's enthusiasm was evident.

"Uh, which one? I don't really want identifiable pictures out there."

"No worries, there are couple here." Julian displayed a full screen of what I know was an earlier picture. My ass filled the screen. Cum droplets clinging to the flesh and Julian's erect cock partially inside, stretching the brown flesh.

"I'm different than Jules. I love a hairy male arse although I'll make an exception for yours at the moment."

The second was black and white with my lower face spattered with cum and a just finished cock connected by a strand to my lip.

"Myles it's very unlikely someone will recognize either of these. You know you could make quite good money on much of this. The queer folks out there are often quite well off and they appreciate erotica with an edge you won't find at the mall. You'd be surprised at what something like this would be worth."

"Jules is correct you know. My gallery has a separate room for selective clients and I have many friends in the business as well that I could connect these with.

I had my doubts but was curious because like many people we had large student loans and struggled month to month.

"Myles, you would get to approve every print. I'd like to place few and see what the market would bear. Philip is quite a good judge of value."

"How much do you think they might bring?" I now know that just asking was a sign to the affirmative.

"At my gallery I'll keep 20%. It would be more for others but we have a certain familiarity now that I hope to continue. You and Jules can figure out your division but I would expect at least $2500 gross from these. Perhaps more if you were established and the right buyers step forward. Sometime a set with a theme or limited runs might give more. There really are a limited number of artists catering to the niche as well as exclusive distribution. Not being known also helps because unlike the mainstream, the stars are common and shots from porn sets lack the art factor these patrons are looking for."

The fact is that my wife's aging car that had gotten her through college was on it's last legs and too small. How we would pay for it was a looming question. One that I didn't have an answer for.

"How would it be set up? I'd need a way to explain the money and pay taxes." Julian and Philip both smiled at that.

"That would be no problem really Myles. I hire consultants regularly for all of my businesses and one more would not matter a jot. I'd have my people setup a farm consultancy LLC for you and just deposit the funds. Perhaps I might even manage to get you to work another occasional weekend." Julian said the last bit with a wink.

It would give me some cover at home that I know I could explain away. Especially since money was so tight. Lyssa would want to believe it I knew. Another pang of guilt was there but it would not be any worse than what I had been doing. In fact it was some recompense.

"Set it up but I want veto on pictures used. I'm scared about being outed."

"No worries, we must be very discreet anyhow and our clientele is as well" Philip explained.

We rested then with wine from Julian's winery and food brought discreetly from the restaurant.

"So Myles, Jules explained me that while you've received many times you've probably never given. I am truly versatile in my tastes. While I like nothing better than taking a fresh young bottom such as yours, I also like a fresh fat prick up the arse on occasion. Jules likes them young and fresh and I no longer qualify. Could I persuade you into a little buggery after this?"

It didn't do much for me really but gave insight to what the top feels. I guess what surprised me most was the warmth. Not entirely different than pussy but the entrance had much more tension and a different feel than pussy. As for tightness, yes it was tight but decades of being fucked probably meant Philips skills were more muscular than newness. The constriction and clamping he could manage felt good and I learned as top to work his prostate to good effect. I just didn't find the sight of his masculine ass and back nearly as alluring as I did a woman.

Julian with his people skills deduced it pretty quickly and had Philip stop and lay face down, hips raised by pillow. I resheathed myself and paused. Julian rubbed the lube over my hole and tested with a finger before coating himself. It was somewhat awkward really and my movements were very restricted. His cock drove me forward into Philip and became both encased and filled at once.

You would think that having come already I could have lasted longer but the sensations were overwhelming to my lower half and my balls emptied into Philips warm rectum. And since neither of them were finished I found myself on my back, head tilted over the edge and Philip's thinner, long cock moving towards my throat. Julian had my hips on the pillows and was plowing to maximum depth.

"Have you gotten down his throat yet?"

"Not yet although he doesn't gag nearly as much." The cock in my mouth headed farther back and I started to choke a little.

"Myles, breathe through your nose and squeeze your left thumb in your fist. It helps suppress the gagging. Adding your throat to your repertoire would make you pretty much the perfect bottom."

I tried. Struggling with the feeling of being smothered and breathing through my nose like a racehorse with my head positioned like a sword swallower.

"Just a bit more. You're doing well and you can still breathe right?" He lodged in my throat opening and I tried not to panic as it slipped down my gullet. And then his balls pressed against my nose.

"You've done it my boy. Your throat is open and able." He pulled back and I gasped until he moved forward again. Briefly filling my throat as he fucked my face and Julian pummeled my bowels.

I think it affected them both because after a few moments they both grunted and shot streams of come into either end. Philip pulled out slightly early and also decorated my face with the last spurts. Julian pulled out and decorated his tip with a deposit that he presented for me to suck off.

"Don't move Myles. Philip, are you seeing the possibilities I'm seeing?"

"Oh certainly, I would get straight on it." He proceeded to open shutters and room lit up as I lay there with the cum cooling and leaking down my crease. Julian had his camera out taking pictures from all angles. At one point Philip pulled my knees to a wider, bent V and I lay there totally exposed. Then knees back to my chest leaving nothing to the imagination.

"There will be plenty of wanking going on over these" Philip announced and finally they let me clean up as cum crusted on my face and between my legs.