Once Upon a Halloween Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a cocky little shit... ohfuck... cocky little motherfucker, aren't you... let's see... fuck... let's see how cocky you are taking this... yes, right there, right there... fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM YOU LITTLE SHIT, FUCK!" Emily cried out, grabbing his hair and forcing his mouth onto her cunt, hard. She cried out, bucking dangerously on her stool as her juices gushed onto his face. Richie licked them up as quickly as he could, enjoying every drop of her delicious juices. As he lavished further attention on her pussy, she only shook and jerked more, her eyes rolling back as the orgasm rolled through her, threatening to spill over into a second before she gently pushed him away.

Richie looked up at the busty goddess above him as she tried to hold her balance on the stool. As it looked like she might well go limp from the pleasure, he quickly stood up, catching her in his arms and lifting her up into him.

A little dazed but more than a little pleased, she murmured, "My hero."

"Well, thank you," he said, smirking.

"I called you a motherfucker, but you're not, are you? You've only ever fucked those dumb high school sluts..." Emily said, tracing her fingers over his pecs.

"Guilty as charged," Richie replied, completely shameless.

"Fucking asshole," she laughed at his brazenness, lightly and playfully slapping him. "But we should fix that motherfucker thing. You wanna be a motherfucker?"

"Yes," he replied without hesitation.

"Good," Emily replied, giggling, "let's go to the bedroom, then I'll make you a real motherfucker, you little asshole."

Richie honestly didn't need much more encouragement than that. With her still held in his strong arms, he carried her upstairs. Though it was more than a little surreal to be walking past pictures of Emily with her husband and kids, he was really too horny to care about that beyond a certain point. Mr. Meyer had always seemed a decent enough guy, if boring, but if he was leaving her alone and this kind of horny... well, he clearly wasn't getting the job done then, was he? Richie was more than happy to fill in to get the job done if it meant he'd get to fuck Emily.

He kicked open the door to the master bedroom enthusiastically before finally setting Emily on her feet near the bed. She'd found her legs well enough by this point to push him down into a sitting position on the bed while she took off her shoes.

"Now, you're gonna have to be careful," she said, taking off her cat ears and setting them on the bedside table. "We don't have any condoms here in your size, so..."

She trailed off, letting her meaning be known as she dropped her dress to the floor. Now standing in only a matching black bra and panties set, Richie made a mental note of her suggestion, but honestly couldn't make any promises.

Who could restrain themselves when fucking a slut as hot as Mrs. Emily Zhang-Meyer, after all?

"Well, you've already seen this," she said, lowering her panties to the floor and fully exposing her pussy to him. "But I bet you've been wanting to see these tits, haven't you?"

Silently, Richie nodded. Reaching behind her back, Emily laughed. "Yeah, everyone wants to see these DDDs. You're just one of the lucky ones who actually gets to."

Dropping her bra to the floor, she stood in front of Richie completely naked, her perfectly huge, round tits bared to him. Her dark nipples with their small areolas stuck out like bullets, begging to be sucked every bit as much as her tits begged to be fucked.

Yeah, Richie was going to have fun with her tonight.

"Like what you see?" she asked, running her hands over her body before squeezing her nipples.

"I think that's pretty obvious," Richie replied, reaching down to stroke his cock.

"This is true," Emily replied, looking at him hungrily. Then, without warning, she pounced on Richie, giggling and knocking him to the bed as she climbed atop him. Pressing her tits into his chest, she kissed him deeply and hungrily, the two of them making out furiously as their tongues dueled.

"This didn't have to be like this," she groaned, reaching down and stroking his cock in one of her small, strong hands. "I wanted Halloween with my family, but my husband... he wouldn't compromise when work kept me here, he just had to go out and take our kids to his family's place for Halloween... this is really his fault then, isn't it?"

Richie didn't think that equivalence was 100% correct, but given how good her hand felt on him, he wasn't going to argue. He wrapped his hands around her, squeezing and groping her, forcing her up just enough so that he could suckle on her tits. Emily really seemed to moan pleasurably with that attention, her juices practically gushing from her pussy onto his abs as he squeezed her ass and sucked her tits simultaneously.

"This is nice... but I don't want nice... I want fucking bad... I've never done anything like this before, and I want it to be real bad... I want you to fuck me..." Emily moaned. "Don't be a little asshole and hold out on me, slide that giant fucking cock in me and be a motherfucker!"

Grinning, Richie wrapped his arms around her tightly, and then rolled so that he was on top of her. She giggled at this, and after they readjusted so they were fully on the bed, he looked down at the hot slut beneath him and arched his hips forward. He felt his thick cockhead sliding against her soaked pussy, and with a smile, she kissed him, then reached down to grab him, guiding him to her entrance.

"You really are a hot fucking MILF slut," he said, applying only the slightest pressure as he felt her lips part.

"And you're a cocky little shit who doesn't know his fucking place," she hissed, looking down through her cleavage as his cock only just pressed into her cunt. "But you've got a really nice fucking cock."

"And you've a really tasty pussy... now to see how tight you are," he groaned, forcing his cockhead into her pussy. Her eyes flew open and she moaned, loudly, as he entered her, and even Richie had a hard time holding back. Fuck, she was tight... he imagined Mr. Meyer had to have a little dick if she was this tight... oh, he was going to have fun with her.

"Yeah, you like that?" he groaned, forcing inch after inch slowly into her cunt. "A tight fucking slut like you... you just love a big cock like this? Bigger than your husband's, right?"

"So much fucking bigger," she groaned, looking down in awe as her pussy lips were stretched to the max. "FUCK! This cock is amazing!"

"Not as amazing as your cunt," he groaned, forcing more of his cock into her. He was already past halfway, and with a final, forceful thrust he buried the last few inches in her.

"FUCK, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "Go easy you stupid little shit, I'm not used to cock like that!"

He laughed in response, wearing an unapologetically cocky grin. Reaching behind him, she spanked him on the ass for that. Richie hissed in pain, looking down at her with a look of anger and lust... one that he had to admit probably matched hers. Roughly, he kissed her, running a hand up to squeeze her tits hard while remaining fully buried in her.

"You're gonna get used to this cock," he said gruffly, pulling much of the way out and thrusting back in, hard. Emily's eyes closed as a loud, piercing moan escaped her lips, while his cock felt like it was being squeezed by the world's most pleasurable vise. "A body like yours deserves a cock like this... a slut like you deserves to be really fucked."

"Well... fuckfuckfuck... if that's what you think, put your money where your fucking mouth is, motherfucker, and fuck me harder than any of those little high school whores can take it!" Emily challenged, looking up at him with a flash of fierce anger.

"Challenge accepted," Richie said, grinning.

He could have taken it easy with Emily. Most girls did need him to take it easy with a cock his size. However, even with her complaints, he got the sense that Emily not only could take it hard, but *wanted* it very, very hard, and that's just what he gave her. Thrusting into her impressively tight cunt, Richie fucked his mom's friend hard, making her moan, making her fucking squeal. That he could make a MILF this hot go this wild for his cock, well, it was a pretty good ego boost for the high school senior. She was certainly wilder than most of the girls that he knew.

Fuck, was he going to have fun.

He thrust into her with an efficient savagery, her eyes wide and her screams so loud he feared the neighbors might hear, but by this point he was well beyond caring about pretty much anything.

"That's it you little shit, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck my tight fucking cunt! Fuck, it's so good! I should've done this ages ago!" she cried out, holding him close and squeezing his ass as he fucked her.

"Yeah? You like taking this big fucking cock? You like being a cheating fucking MILF slut for this huge cock?" Richie taunted, pounding her harder.

Emily snarled at him, digging into his ass with her fingernails so hard he could have sworn she scratched him. "You're getting the pussy of a lifetime here, and you're still an arrogant fucking little prick... remember, you're not the one in charge her, motherfucker..."

Grabbing him, she forcefully rolled until she was on top of him.

With blinding speed, she slammed her hips down onto him, her jiggling ass a blur and her tits swinging out of control as they bounced above Richie. He was awestruck by the sight above him, blinded by lust and the way that her cunt expertly milked his cock.

"I'm the one... motherfucker... I'm the one who says what happens, when... If I want you to fuck me, you're going to fuck me, if I want to fuck you, I'll fuck you... if I want you to worship my tight little holes with your mouth, you better believe you're gonna get down on your knees... now, kiss me while I fuck you, because I'm gonna cum again soon..." Emily grunted savagely as she fucked him, leaning down to make out with Richie.

Richie held onto her, fucking up into her as best he could while she fucked him harder in return. The look on her face was a strange yet undeniably erotic mix of anger and lust as she gritted her teeth, fucking him harder than he had ever been fucked before. It was madness, but it was a kind of madness he was happy to indulge.

"Oh god... fuck, I'm gonna cum on your fucking cock, I'm gonna come you fucking asshole... motherfucker, oh, MOTHERFUCKER, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Emily roared, slamming down on him as her pussy clamped down tightly on his cock.

With such pleasure coursing through his body, Richie couldn't hold back. Her warning didn't matter, common sense didn't matter, only an instinctive, intense need to finish what he had started. Groping her ass in one hand and a tit in the other, he buried himself deep in her and came, harder than he could remember ever having cum in his life. He came in a flood, burying deep inside of her with shot after shot, her pussy milking him as their nasty sex reached its conclusion.

For a moment it was bliss, the two of them gasping and panting as they came down from their mutual orgasms, and as common sense soon hit her, her eyes went wide.

"What the fuck... what the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK?" Emily shouted, slapping him hard. "You little asshole, I told you not to cum in me, motherfucker!"

"I couldn't help myself," Richie said weakly, rubbing his stinging cheek. "You've got a really fucking awesome pussy."

Emily slapped him again, even harder.

Yeah, Richie wagered, he earned that one.

"I'm probably ovulating, you little shit..." she whined, looking around the room frantically yet making no effort to pull herself off of him.

"You should've thought about that before you decided to bareback me, shouldn't you?" Richie responded defiantly.

Emily made to slap him again, but quickly, he caught her hand. She reared back with her other hand, and he caught that one as well. With both of her hands restrained in his, he pulled her down to him for a fierce kiss. While he might have expected some resistance from her, the way she kissed him back with an even greater fury, and an unmatched lust, it seemed like this was exactly what she wanted.

Though Richie's softened cock popped from her cunt as she readjusted her position, she ground against him insistently, growling as she kissed him. "We're both fucking lucky you don't look that different from my husband; when you get me pregnant, there won't be so many questions."

As the two of them kissed and he ran his hands over her, groping and squeezing and stroking, he asked, "When? Not if?"

"If we keep fucking like this... it's bound to happen," Emily replied lustfully.

Yeah, Richie acknowledged, that made sense. He'd had some close calls with girls before, but if this danger seemed to get Emily off this much... well, it was bound to happen.

Emily crawled down his body, sucking and biting gently at one of his nipples as she went, licking and groaning until she got his cock in her mouth. Looking up at him with those hateful, lustful eyes, she took his softened cock into her mouth and began to suck on him, bobbing her head up and down and willing him back to hardness. She grunted and groaned, letting his cock pop from her mouth so she could suck on his balls before going back to sucking his cock into full hardness again.

It was working. Richie had been with some wild girls in the past, but none of them held a candle to Emily. She had experience, and combined with what seemed to be a sex drive that hadn't been thoroughly taken care of in quite a while, she made for an amazing slut. She was doing things to his cock that he had never felt before, and he was loving every fucking minute of how good she made him feel.

She let his now rock-hard cock out of her mouth, then climbed up enough to wrap her big tits around his wet cock. Pressing them together, she gave him a titty-fucking that had him moaning.

"Yeah? You like that you little shit? Better than all those fucking little high school bitches?" Emily taunted.

He wanted to deny whatever advantage she thought she had, but when he was getting the titty-fucking of a lifetime, that was pretty fucking hard. He moaned, "The best..."

"Ha! I fucking knew it... all those little sluts talk a big game, but at the end of the day, they don't know what to do with a cock like this... but I do... I fucking know how to use a cock like this right..." she said, bending down to lick the head of his cock as it popped through her tits.

"You know... you're a little too good at this for a faithfully married woman... you sure you've never cheated before?" Richie taunted.

"What, you calling me a cheating whore?" Emily laughed as she squeezed her tits around his cock. "No... that was me before I met my husband... I was a hellraiser, a party girl, a slut who liked to fuck around, but I dreamed of married life and settling down and being a good, honest woman who led a good, honest life. But you know what I found?"

"What?" Richie asked.

"That I wanted that, but I wanted the old days too... I wanted the fun, the thrill, the cheap, hard sex... I wanted it all, but I stayed responsible because I didn't want to do anything stupid," she replied.

"Stupid like this?" he said.

"Yeah," Emily admitted, leaning down and suckling at the head of his cock for a moment before she went back to titty-fucking. "I love my husband, I do, but I chose him for seeming reliable, not for the kind of fun I used to have. I love what we have here, but I need more. You wanna be that more?"

Was this a trick question? Richie answered, "Sure, I don't have anything better planned."

She stopped titty-fucking him, her eyes turned to that hateful lust again. "You're a real shithead."

"I really am. And you're a cheating bitch," he replied. "But I'm good to go again if you are."

Emily smirked, letting his cock go and crawling up the bed so she was on her hands and knees beside him. He took in her amazing body, from her hanging tits to her perfect ass to her pretty face with all her smeared makeup... fuck, he had lucked out here.

"Well, what are you gonna do, asshole? You gonna lie there looking at me, or are you gonna fuck me?"

Again with the trick questions. Instead of answering her out loud, Richie climbed up behind her, pressing his cock into her pussy again, grabbing her hips, and fucking her hard.

"You like it hard, don't you?" Richie said as he pounded into her. She was a squealing little tramp beneath him, moaning and letting out sounds that started out as words but failed to take form. "I bet after all that time with your 'reliable' husband, you'd forgotten what a good, hard, serious fuck was like, didn't you, bitch?"

"You don't know the half of it," Emily moaned in response, squeezing his cock and fucking back onto him harder. "He's a nice man, but I don't want him to be nice in bed... he doesn't know how bad I like it."

Richie laughed, proudly. "Well, I think I do."

"Not yet, not all the way, but keep coming by and you'll learn you little shit..." Emily said, looking back at him with one of the lustiest grins he had ever seen. It was the kind of look that could make a man cum if he stared into it for too long, and the way her pussy was squeezing him while he fucked her, that wasn't going to be as far off as he imagined. He fucked her hard, their bodies slamming together as he fucked this curvy MILF-slut like she deserved, and he could feel his cum building hard...

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang. Emily's eyes flew open.

"Fuck!" she yelled, pushing him off and climbing naked from the bed. Their mixed juices still leaking down her legs, she began to look around for her clothing, putting her askew Halloween costume back together while he knelt on the bed, horny and disgruntled and on the edge of cumming again.

"What the fuck, Emily?" he said. "It's probably just some trick-or-treaters out later than they should be, to hell with 'em and get back here!"

"No... one of my friends said she'd bring her kids by for candy at the end of their run, and she'll want to talk for a minute or two because she's a chatty bitch," Emily replied as she hastily dressed.

"But I'm gonna cum soon," he whined.

"That's your problem. I need to deal with this so they don't think anything's wrong," she said, mostly-redressed and looking like everything was wrong. Her hair was amiss and her makeup smeared, and though the dress covered a bit, if you knew where to look it wasn't that difficult to see both of their cum leaking down her thighs. Thankfully, it being Halloween was enough to write most of this off, but if anyone looked closely...

Looking back at Richie with a bit of sympathy, she smiled, slightly. "Stay here, I'll be right back and we can find something to do with that cum."

The words sounded nice to Richie's ears, but watching her saunter out of the bedroom, they weren't enough. She told him to stay put. She'd be pissed if he didn't stay put. She'd probably rage and slap and yell like crazy if he didn't stay put.

Richie smiled. He didn't stay put.

He crept downstairs quietly, peering around corners until he saw Emily standing at the front door. She was playing it smart, cracking the door open only slightly while she chatted with her friend and handed out candy. He didn't care what they were talking about, the tone of her friend's voice making her sound like a judgmental bitch, but he did find some fun in sneaking around behind her, hiding in the blind spot behind the partially open door. Emily could thoroughly see him from the corner of her eye, and her face soured in response, but as she kept up the conversation, Richie felt a distinct thrill at hiding here, naked, ogling her and mentally using her like she wanted to be used.