Once You Go Black - Vol. 01

Story Info
Wife has chance meeting with ex-lover.
6.2k words
3.84
19.7k
26
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you go Black- Volume 1

This story includes adultery, interracial sex, and some racial language. You've been warned.

Carrie Carter was raised in suburbs of Baltimore. Her parents wanted the best for their only daughter, so she attended an all-girls Catholic High School. She liked going out with her girlfriends, shopping, and boys.

Chafing under her strict parents, Carrie felt that now that she was 18 that she should have some more freedom than she did while in High School. Her parents were always asking where she was, who was she with, and demanded that while she lived at home that she attend Mass with them. Carrie was tired of leading the sheltered life and wanted to get out from under her parent's thumbs.

While she wasn't unattractive, Carrie wasn't able to attract the top-tier guys she wanted. Her girlfriends were all better looking than she was, and it bothered her that she didn't get the attention she felt she deserved. Sympathetic to her plight, her friends urged her to change her makeup and the way she dressed.

Two weeks after graduation, Carrie was working the closing shift at Walgreens when Charles King came into the store twenty minutes before closing. Just over six feet tall, Charles was young, black, and the gift of gab and a taste for white girls. The night manager Ben told Carrie and her co-worker Marie to "keep an eye on the black guy."

Charles browsed the store for a few minutes, then came up to the counter and asked for a pack of cigarettes. He smiled at Carrie and asked her why someone as pretty as she was working when she should be out on a date being treated like a princess.

"Because no one has asked me out," Carrie replied, smiling back at Charles.

"White boys ain't got no fucking sense. If it was up to me, you'd get the royal treatment." Charles grinned at her. "You off soon?" Charles looked at her, sizing her up.

Carrie felt flushed knowing she was being checked out. "Ten minutes," she replied, looking up at Charles' large white teeth.

"That's about enough time for me to enjoy one of these," Charles said, picking up the pack of smokes and smiling at her again.

As Charles went out the door, Marie approached Carrie. "Was that black guy hitting on you?"

Carrie tucked her shoulder length brunette hair behind her ears and replied, "He might have been, Marie. He was cute."

"Oh God, Carrie, you need to be careful with that." Marie hurried off, and a few minutes later Ben, Marie and Carrie were locked up and out the door.

Ben wished Marie and Carrie a good evening, and drove off.

As they were saying their good-byes, Charles lit up a cigarette. "Good evening, ladies," he said, exhaling.

"You want me to stay with you, Carrie?" Marie asked, eyeing Charles up suspiciously.

"So what, you think I'm the Big Bad Wolf going to eat your Little Red Riding Hood?" Charles semi-snarled back.

Carrie touched Marie's arm. "I'll be fine. Go home, OK?"

"You sure? I don't trust him." Marie whispered.

Carrie was slightly exasperated. "Yes, I'm sure. Go home," she said firmly. Marie rolled her eyes, audibly huffed, and got in her car.

Carrie walked over towards Charles while Marie drove off. "She be worried about you, girl."

Carrie felt herself flushing again as she got closer to Charles. "Should I be worried?"

Charles grinned at her, and said, "Only if you don't want the princess treatment."

Twenty minutes later Carrie got off her knees after swallowing Charles' load. Charles would tell Carrie how pretty she looked with his cock in her mouth. Carrie loved Charles' compliments and was eager to please her paramour.

Charles continued to visit Carrie at closing time over the next six weeks. As time went on, the flattery changed to degradation. "Let me cum on that pretty face," turned into "Open your mouth so I can bust my nut, bitch." "Oooh, you so sweet and tight," became "You a black cock whore."

Truth be told, Carrie loved being Charles' bitch. While she knew she eventually wanted to have a white picket fence marriage, Charles' dominance was a serious turn-on to Carrie. When Charles told her to shave her pussy she did it without question. When she told Charles that she started her monthly, he told her to buy some lube because "I ain't going to give up fuckin' just for that."

The last Tuesday in July Carrie was again closing with Marie. As they left the store, Marie saw Charles waiting outside and shook her head. Carrie noticed the reaction. She and Marie had been friends for several years and she missed the companionship. But not enough to give up on Charles.

Carrie called out, "You're just mad 'cause you don't have a boyfriend like I do!" She kissed Charles and turned with her hands on her hips towards Marie's car.

Marie's one-word response stung Carrie. "Trash!" said her ex-friend as she closed her car door.

"Enough is enough," Marie muttered to herself, picking up her cell phone.

"NO WAY!" Angie shouted into her phone.

"Yes way!" Marie responded, and told her more.

"You're fucking kidding me! Carrie?" Sarah exclaimed.

"Bring Ashley and meet me at the Pizza Hut in ten minutes, and I'll prove it," said Marie.

Laura couldn't believe what Marie was telling her. "My brother needs to see this. He's been talking about asking Carrie out."

Thirty minutes later two cars turned off their headlights and creeped into the Walgreens front parking lot. Angie, Sarah, Ashley and her boyfriend James, Laura and her brother Todd all followed Marie around the building.

As Marie hoped, Carrie was still there. Her car was running, doors open, and Jerimih's "Birthday Sex" was playing loudly on the radio. Charles had Carrie bent over the trunk of her car, cigarette dangling from his lips while he pulled Carrie's hair. "That's it, git it, girl!" Charles said as he banged Carrie from behind.

"Oh my God, take it, TAKE IT!" Carrie squealed.

While they hadn't discussed it, the group remained quiet, watching from just around the corner. It took about a minute for Charles to notice the company. Not seeing any police or guns, he kept pumping Carrie. "Who's my little slut?" Charles said loudly.

"I'm your little slut," Carrie muttered, feeling her passion rise.

"Say it louder so they can hear you!" Charles responded, thrusting harder than ever, burying himself deep in Carrie's womb.

"I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT," Carrie said. She started to orgasm, loving being taken. "Uhhhhh, Uhhhhh, Ohhhh, OHHHH!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Laura said loudly.

Carrie wasn't sure what she heard at first, but then understood why Charles had said "so they can hear you." Naked from the waist down, Carrie stood up as Charles pulled out of her.

"What a tramp!" Ashley said.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it," Sarah exclaimed.

"What a waste," Todd said.

"Marie, you fucking bitch!" Carrie shouted as she retrieved her pants.

"Like I said, TRASH!" said Marie, as she and the others left.

Carrie dressed quickly and drove home. No way was she going back to work again- she couldn't face Marie after her disgrace.

After she got home, Carrie ran to her room. Her head was spinning. Feeling ill, she went to the bathroom and threw up.

The next few weeks were a downward spiral for Carrie. She lied to her parents about why she quit her job. All of her old pals unfriended her on Facebook. While her phone used to constantly buzz, she didn't get texts any more. Hers went unanswered.

She saw Brian, a guy from the neighborhood liked in Baskin Robbins. She approached him, smiled, and tried to turn on the charm. Demurely licking her ice cream cone, she said, "Maybe we could go out some time."

Brian response was, "I don't think so," and he walked away.

Tears welled in Carrie's eyes as she threw her cone away and went back home.

Things went from bad to worse that night when her father came home from work. As soon as he opened the door, Andrew Carter yelled, "Carolyn Carter, get down here NOW!"

As Carrie came down the stairs to the living room, her mother met her. "Andrew, what's wrong?" Ellen Carter asked her husband, who was clearly enraged.

"What's wrong is that our daughter's been screwing a spook! Bob from engineering came to me today and asked why I let my daughter be with a black guy! His son told him that a bunch of kids saw our daughter getting fucked by a nigger in the Walgreen's parking lot!" Carrie and her mother were stunned by the outburst. Andrew quickly went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and returned to the living room.

Taking a long pull from the Budweiser, Andrew resumed. "Things got loud, and I called Bob a fucking liar. I was about to pop him when Mark pulled me off." Another drink, and then Mr. Carter said, "Mark took me aside and said his kid told him the same story. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, CAROLYN!"

Carrie sobbed, "Daddy, I'm sorry, I..."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT," Andrew said and drained his beer. Carrie ran upstairs with her mother close behind her.

Ellen Carter sat next to her daughter on her bed and comforted her until the sobbing subsided. "Oh, mommy!" Carrie cried.

"It'll be OK, honey," Ellen cooed to her child. "You stay up here- I'll bring up up dinner later on. Then we'll talk. I need to go back downstairs for a while." Ellen Carter kissed her daughter's forehead, and left the room.

Later that night Ellen knocked quietly on her daughter's door before she entered. "Daddy's asleep on the couch," she said as she joined Carrie on the bed.

Carrie started crying again, saying, "What am I going to do, Mommy? My friends have all shunned me, Daddy hates me, I quit my job because I can't face Marie.."

Ellen took a deep breath, and said, "Carolyn, I love you and I always will. And it's because I love you that I need to have a very adult talk with you." Ellen held her daughter's face in her hands and gained her eye contact. Carrie sighed, and then nodded.

"First of all, I'm not going to judge you. But I do need to give you a dose of reality." Carrie nodded again, and Ellen gathered herself for what was to come.

"Truth is that now that the word's out you've been with a black man most white men will have nothing to do with you."

Carrie burst out, "Mom, that's not fair, it's not right.."

Ellen continued. "I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say it was right, I said what it IS. The way things are in Baltimore is that there's still a lot of mistrust between whites and blacks. It doesn't get talked about much, but a whole lot of white men feel inadequate compared to black men sexually. Most white men feel that women who've been with black men are damaged goods."

Carrie sobbed at this. "But I'm not damaged goods, Mommy!"

"I know you're not, Carolyn," Ellen said sympathetically. "But it doesn't make a difference to most folks. Other women are going to be especially vicious to you because they think that if you were with a black man that you're loose, that you may try to seduce their men."

"Mom, I'd never..." Carrie blurted.

"I know, and again, I believe you. But again, it doesn't matter what I think. What matters is you, my dear daughter. That's why I think it would be best for you to move to Arizona with my sister and leave all this behind. When you get there you keep all this to yourself or you'll regret it."

"But Mom,"

"Carrie, as long as you are going to be here people are going to talk. The way I see it, you have two options. #1 is continue to date black men and accept everything that comes with that choice. Or #2, leave the scorn and derision behind and go west. Besides, it doesn't snow there!" Ellen hugged her daughter.

A week later, Carrie was on a plane to Phoenix. While she missed her mother, she didn't miss the feeling she had back home. Her father had become distant. She felt eyes on her when she went to the grocery store. Carrie felt the whispers, real or not, every time she saw someone she knew.

After a month out west, Carrie felt the scarlet letter begin to fade. She dyed her hair blonde and got a haircut like Robin Wright from the House of Cards. The short hair made the heat much more manageable, and the new style helped her to feel renewed.

Thirteen years later, Carrie was married to a successful finance manager for American Express. Matthew Abbott had given Carrie two boys, and they had a large, luxurious home in North Scottsdale. While Matthew's income was more than enough to support his family, Carrie worked for a local hospital as an administrator. She drove a Land Rover that was useful for carrying the boys around, and pretty much bought whatever she wanted.

At 5'4" tall, Carrie wore a few more pounds than she'd prefer, but she loved eating too much to get skinny. At 145 pounds after giving birth to two children, she still looked shapely. The pregnancies had increased her bust size, and Carrie liked to wear things that accentuated what she thought was one of her best features.

Matthew was five years older than Carrie, but still reasonably good looking. He was ambitious, and had moved up to the executive level at Amex over the years.

While Carrie was living a life that most women would envy, she was secretly unsatisfied. Matthew was adequate at best in bed, and too nice for Carrie's liking. She tried to push him to be more forceful with her in bed, but he was timid. Carrie wanted him to face fuck her, but he'd spoil the mood by asking, "Is this OK, honey?" There were times when Carrie wanted to make love, and those times were OK. But when Carrie wanted to fuck, Matthew didn't cut the mustard.

Early one Wednesday morning Carrie got a call from her mother telling her that her father had died of a heart attack. While she was estranged from her father, Carrie knew how much he meant to her mother. Ellen Carter was distraught and needed help and support.

Carrie called her husband and told him what had happened. Matthew immediately suggested that she go home to help her mother. Carrie had followed her mother's advice from years ago and never told Matthew anything about why she'd left. Even though Carrie still had some dread about returning to Baltimore, she decided that she needed to be there for her mother.

It took a day and a half before Carrie was able to make the flight back east. During this time she'd made several calls to assist her mother to the funeral home, the bank, insurance companies, and caterers.

While researching caterers on the internet, Carrie ran across a highly recommend business called Regal Events. They provided full service for events, including food, drink, furniture and lighting if needed. Carrie filled out a contact card online just before she left for her flight.

As her parent's families were coming in for the funeral, Carrie opted to stay in a hotel. AMEX had corporate relationships with many businesses, and she got a great rate at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore and a nice rental car from Hertz with Matthew's help.

Matthew told Carrie he'd take off work to watch the kids. Carrie was relieved knowing that detail was handled. Matthew reassured Carrie that he had things taken care of, and that she should go and do what needed to be done in Baltimore.

After arriving in Baltimore and touching base with her mother, Carrie checked into the hotel. While opening her bags she discovered that Matthew had snuck the Amazon Echo in with her clothes. She smiled at this, in that she had a hard time sleeping without the Echo playing "Heavy Rain" as white noise.

The jet lag did a number on Carrie, and she slept in. When she woke up, she checked in with her mom who was busy with a houseful of guests. Carrie assured her mom that she'd be handling things, and hung up to start taking care of business. An hour and a half later, it was time to check on the catering.

Regal Events was located about ten minutes away from the hotel, so Carrie decided to go there in person. The event planner was very helpful, and Carrie was able to arrange for food without much fuss. She was relieved that this meant that her mother wouldn't have to worry about all her guests eating.

The reception hall that Carrie had booked for after the funeral was a nice location, but Carrie wanted to be sure that there would be enough tables and chairs for everyone. The event planner told her that she should meet with her team regarding the event furniture. "He's a little rough, but he gets things done," she told Carrie.

As she started to walk Carrie to the back room, the planner's desk phone rang. Carrie thanked her, and motioned that she'd get there on her own. What she didn't anticipate when she walked through the door was that she'd come face to face with Charles King. Carrie gasped at the surprise.

Recovering quickly, Carrie straightened her top and fluffed her hair before saying, "Hello Charles." Charles was much more husky than he used to be, big but not at all fat. He had a bald head that shined, and wore an Imperial Events T-shirt and some jeans.

While Carrie recognized Charles immediately, Charles didn't remember her. Between the drastic change in her hair and early-thirties professional look, Carrie looked very different from the girl at Walgreens. After eyeing her for a moment, a light came on and he smiled. "Zat you, girlie?"

Carrie's hormones shifted into overdrive. She closed the door behind her and pressed the button on the door handle to lock it. "Yes, it's me. I'm sorry I never got in touch with you after....."

Charles remembered the show in the Walgreens parking lot. "Hush, that's past. You're here now."

Carrie felt flush, and her lust overtook her. "Yes, I am, Daddy." She swayed over to Charles and kissed him deeply, feeling his crotch with the left hand that carried her wedding ring. She dropped to her knees, and began to open Charles' jeans. "Is this OK?" she asked seductively.

"Ooohhh, you still a black cock freak, aren't you?" Charles helped Carrie and fished his stiffening rod out of his pants.

"I've missed this SO much!" Carrie replied, and began blowing Charles with a passion she hadn't felt in way too long. It didn't matter that Charles had forgotten her name, all that mattered to Carrie was his big black cock. She kissed his cockhead, and then swallowed as much of his shaft as she could take.

"Damn, girl!" Charles exclaimed. Carrie continued to suck Charles' now-stiff member as if it was the source of life itself. Charles groaned and put his hands on the sides of Carrie's head. "That's it, suck it, show me what you want!"

"I want your cum, daddy. Let me suck you and taste your cum, please daddy!" Carrie jerked Charles off while she wrapped her full lips around his dick. Carrie was almost in a daze, gorging herself with the black cock she'd lusted for over a decade.

A few minutes later Charles felt himself heading to the edge. "I ain't had a pretty white woman worship my cock like you in forever." Carrie's head bobbed furiously and she worked to milk Charles into her mouth. "Ok, I'm going to give you my nut!"

Carrie thought she was ready, but the sheer volume of Charles' ejaculation was more than she could quickly swallow. Some of his cum spilled from the corner of her mouth onto her blouse. Feeling temporarily satisfied, Carrie stood up, wiped the cum off her top, and swallowed it, savoring every bit of Charles' seed.

That she'd just sucked a man she hadn't seen in years within ninety seconds of seeing him didn't bother Carrie at all. She felt no guilt, only lust, and her mind quickly plotted how she could get more of what she desperately wanted.

Taking a notepad and a pen off a nearby table, Carrie quickly wrote down the address of the hall where the furniture was needed, along with the date and time for the event. "I need 60 chairs and 12 tables, can do?"

Charles put his Johnson away, looked at the paper, and said, "Sure, no problem."

On a second sheet of paper Carrie wrote her name and cell phone number, then gave it to Charles. "I have to run some more errands, but I'd love to catch up with you this evening." She brushed her short bangs with her fingers, and said, "I'll be back at the hotel early evening. I'll be waiting for your call, Daddy."

12