Once You Go, You Never Go Back?

Story Info
A white wife is interested in going down that road.
2.3k words
3.71
37.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have only had one love in my life and never wanted another. I have known my wife since we were small children. We have been best friends our whole lives. And we still are. We went to high school together and college. We did take a break from just us in college.

One of Coleen's classes in college lead her to believe we needed some social learning before sharing our lives together. Actually it was a teacher of the class that Coleen became friends with that felt she needed to have a more learned social structure when he found out we had only dated each other.

She confided to him even our most intimate sexual life. He was shocked to learn that neither of us had any experience sexually with others. Mr. Maxwell told her that every young woman of her age should have had at least ten different lovers. And a young man my age should have been with at least a couple dozen young women.

Coleen came right to me after they had talked and wanted to know how I felt about it? I was stunned he had told her this. I had no idea where his feelings about this came from? He had given her a book on just this subject. And she had begun to read it.

The book did in fact tell you that people with sexual experience were much better in marriages in later years. The facts said there was much less divorce in marriages where the partners were much more experienced sexually.

Coleen and Mr. Maxwell had discussed the fact we planned to marry as soon as we graduated from college. Mr. Maxwell recommended that we take a break from our relationship until we graduated and then see where we were then with getting married.

We talked at length about our options and we both read his book twice through. We agreed neither of us would have any trouble dating others. My Coleen is a petite 5'0" 120lb sexy little pixy blonde with 36C cup breasts that pull guys eyes naturally. She is not just pretty, she is actually A very beautiful woman. I on the other hand am nice looking but 6'2" 190lbs of all man. But not beautiful.

I actually wanted to blow Mr. Maxwell and his ideas off. But Coleen was taking his advice much more seriously. He was actually pushing her to date others. He had told her lots of intimate things he felt she needed to know. I didn't know he had told her when she began dating she should loosen up and become sexually active with the guys she was dating. And he highly recommended she also date some colored guys.

She had ask him if he felt she needed to be sexually active with all of the guys she dated? He in turn ask if she was wanting to know if he felt she needed to be active with the colored guys she dated? Yes that was what she was asking. He replied that he felt that was maybe most important. By the second semester of our junior year Coleen was pretty much convinced we needed to date other people until we graduated.

I ask if this also was to explore other sexual adventures with others? She shook her head yes. She felt the advise from the book and from Mr. Maxwell was too important to ignore. So she felt we needed to do this to be more mature. At semester break I went home and Coleen stayed at school. She told me as I was headed home that by the time break was over and I was back she would have been with several other guys.

Break was three weeks long and I had mixed thoughts about what Coleen was doing at school. By the time break was over and I was headed back to school I had figured out one of my girl friends lovers by now was Mr. Maxwell. I got back to school and checked in to our apt to find all of Coleen's stuff gone. So I knew we were broken up until who knew when?

I went down to sign up for classes for next semester. As I ran into friends they all were sad to know we had broken up and they had seen her out on dates with a few guys. I finally ran into one of her best girl friends and ask her point blank about Coleen's dating?

"Dave, what do you really want to know? You agreed to the break didn't you? Coleen has dated 5 guys that I know. And yes she has been sexually active with them all. She has moved in with Mark Maxwell and she is sleeping with him."

I simply said "Thank you."

So what I had suspected was true it had all been a ploy by the ass hole to get Coleen in his bed. And he'd hoped to dirty her so I would not want her bad. So had it worked? I wasn't sure about how I felt.

I needed some time to think about it all. A week passed and I had not seen Coleen. I did run into one of the cheerleaders and she ask if I was now dating? Yep guess I am so we did. I had heard the girl who were cheerleaders were very active sexually. And by our second date we were active.

In the next two months I dated 6 cheerleaders and was active with all six. They tend to brag. So soon the whole school knew I was screwing the girls. Coleen was still living with Maxwell. But I heard things were not perfect in the teachers pad.

I heard Maxwell was on the kick that Coleen needed to date a few of the guys who were of the other race. A couple weeks went by and I then was told she was dating one of the running backs from the football team. I was dating one of the cheerleaders and really liked her.

She told me she had dated several of the guys off the football team and had dated the guy Coleen was going with. She said he was know to get his girl friend drunk or high and share her with the rest of the team. I ask her if he had done it to her? She grinned and said she was afraid I would not date her again if she told me?

"Yes he did but I was lucky there were only 12 of them he shared me with."

"There are usually more?"

"Yes, as many as 25 or 30 sometimes. How long has she been seeing him?"

"I don't know couple weeks maybe?"

"That is long enough to have it happen. He can be a real jerk."

My stomach was in knots and I wanted to run right over to Mr. Maxwell's and save her from anything happening. But my logic took over and I decided she was a big girl and should be able to take care of herself.

A week or so after the night Julie and I were out, we were out again and she ask if I had heard anything about my old girl friend? I told her I hadn't and ask if I should have?

"She did it."

"Who did what that I should have heard?"

"Your old girl friend let him do it to her."

"She let him do what to her?"

"She did his Gang Bang for him."

"So he did not trick her into doing it? He ask her and she agreed to do it?"

"That is what I heard happened."

"That sounds much better than what he did to you."

I was out a week or so later and I ran into Mr. Maxwell just outside a club he was coming out of with a young female student. I ask him where Coleen was? He informed me he didn't think it was any of my business where she was so I could piss off. I then ask the young woman if he had fucked up her life yet by getting into her panties? Mark stepped up and pushed me and as his hands touched me I knocked him out cold.

As he lay at our feet out cold I ask the young lady if she was in his class? She nodded she was. I shook my hear and told her to get and stay away from him before he screwed her life up. I gave her a ride back to her dorm room.

I moved back to our home town when I graduated and to look for the job I wanted. I had been there about a week when Coleen came home too. She came over as if we had talked the day before. As if nothing strange had happened in the past year and a half since we had talked.

I ask her what was the matter with her? We had not spoken in a year and a half and we were just to act like it had not made us any different.

"Well my Love nothing has changed except we are both more mature."

"Well my Love maybe you see nothing has changed but I don't know who you are now."

"We agreed to find out things the rest of the time in school and then get back together now?"

"So is that what you still want?"

"Yes I love you even more now than I did before."

We dated for three months and then we got married. We have been married ten wonderful years and have two beautiful girls. Our marriage has been very good. Only a couple times in our ten years has Coleen gotten very sexy where I thought she might stray or want to. And honestly I was ok if she did or wanted to. My wife had gotten around in college so some extra cock could not hurt anything.

So I knew it could happen and was ok if it did. In fact I think I was looking forward to her doing it. And then it was happening.

Coleen came home from work and told me she had a interest in someone maybe not just sexual. He had ask her out to dinner. And really wanted to go.

"Does he know you are married?"

"Yes, He does, we have talked about that."

"And his expectations are purely romantic?"

"No I don't think so?"

"And yours are just romantic?"

"Probably not, No."

"So you intend to let him fuck you?"

"Yes, If he wants me and I am sure he does."

"Unless you desire a divorce I think you need to scratch your itch."

"I was so hoping you would say that, David, thank you."

"So when is your up coming dinner date?"

"He has ask me out for tomorrow night. If you decide I can go?"

"You mean I have a say in whether you go?"

"Yes I will not put our marriage at risk. If you say you are not comfortable with my going?"

"Where were you going to dinner at?"

"I told him I would not go with him here in town. I said we need to go into the City."

"He is a black man isn't he?"

"Yes, Martin is negro and it would cause a bit of talk here in town."

"You'll be late?"

"Very likely Yes, very late."

We were to bed early and Coleen insisted we make love, which was very good as we were both very excited. She held me very close.

"This excites you doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does."

"More than when we were in college?"

"We were not together when you did it in college. Plus I know very little about what you did with men of color in college?"

"I was with a lot of colored men when we were in college, David."

"The number of lovers was large?"

"I am a white woman who the old saying was written about. You know the ONCE YOU GO BLACK one. I have been around very few negro men that I would not let fuck me. I love sex with blacks. The guy I dated that Mark wanted me to date. Mark Maxwell the teacher, he wanted me to become a BBC slut he told me so. All the girls he dated were then given to Jackson who had them gang banged. I did three of them for Jackson. I averaged over thirty guys all three times. And I dated 56 different guys in college who were colored guys."

"Wow, Coleen, I had no idea you were that active then?"

"Sweetheart I dated 67 different white guys in college and I fucked everyone of them."

Instead of being shocked at the numbers my wife has had for lovers, I was very turned on that many men knew her that well sexually. Coleen left at just 6pm the next evening and I had the usual things to do that kept me busy until the girls were fed, and bathed, and put to bed. It was nearly 10:30pm when I had time to set down to relax.

I fell asleep about 11pm and woke up after 1 am to get ready for bed. I showered and was in bed by 2:30am. i lay there with my cock hard as it ever is thinking about my wife in bed somewhere with a very thick black cock up inside of her. I fell asleep with my erection. I awoke at 4am and my bed was still empty but for me.

I awoke again at 6 am to start my day and found Coleen curled up next to me. She was holding my cock in her hand'

"Fuck me my husband, I need you now."

"Was your date good?"

"Oh God I have missed that black cock. Yes it was wonderful."

"So you enjoyed yourself?"

"Yes, Please let me keep doing this Honey?"

And I did.