Once You Swap Black Ch. 02

Story Info
It was still worth it.
7.2k words
4.35
13.7k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elder black judge thought the crime was motivated by racism and it did not go in my favor. Booker survived with no permanent damage even though the broken glass left some scars on his face. He surprised me in the court by apologizing to me during his testimony. I was not sure if it was because he saw the errors in his own doings or if he was hoping to reconcile with Amy.

After the incident, Amy practically insisted on going everything through in a detailed discussion and I finally mustered up the courage to tell everything to her. How things did not work out with Destiny and how Booker had told me that he and Destiny were not that steady couple at all. I even described to her all the confusing feelings I went through when I was watching Booker fucking her and having my dick stroked by Destiny.

Amy was incredibly understanding. She once more assured me that even though sex with Booker had been really good she did not want to change anything we have. And that our sex was equally amazing. Furthermore, she understood why I had felt betrayed by Booker's doings and confirmed that she would not be in contact with him in the future.

All this was a cold consort as I was heading to prison. Not for a very long time but it was still a terrible thing to go through. I was now convicted of a violent crime. I had to fix the time off from my work and tell my parents and friends I was going away to serve my sentence.

The prison bus was everything one could expect. Like a school bus but grey. I sat next to a crying young boy and even though all my senses were telling me not to interfere I tried to cheer him up but did it as manly as I could,

"Pull yourself together man. It can not be that bad. And crying won't help you now. When we arrive you have to get your shit together and man up."

He didn't stop but worse, started to pour out his story. He had forced himself sexually on a few years younger girl. Turned out the girl was one-month underage and this meant his reputation was ruined and his sentence was heavy. He was afraid, and rightly so, that he would be raped in prison.

The same thought had been going through my mind in the past weeks. Would the prison be like the HBO series Oz or was that all just TV show dramatization? I still tried to ask the young man to stop weeping and told him that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. There would be the guards keeping up the order.

I did think that if there ever was a "fresh fish" who would be raped then surely it was this young boy with sex offender status. A chilly voice joined the conversation from behind us,

"The guards won't give shit. Two fairies like u will both be suckin' cocks before the day's gone." a tatted bold motherfucker chuckled meanly.

I decided to ignore him but the young man cried out so badly that a big portion of the passengers noticed and laughed with the bold man. The guard inside the bus had to order them back to silence emphasizing his order by clanging the vertical steel handles of the bus with his baton.

The arrival at the prison was not that bad. We sat down in a classroom as some sort of officer of the guards was telling us some basic rules and what was our daily schedule and so on. But that changed when we were actually mixed up with the rest of the prisoners. The young boy from the bus was immediately picked up by some old timers but I and a few others got some unwanted attention and catcalling as well.

Besides the rude comments there was no real action from the prisoners but I had a bad feeling they were not making empty threats. There was real peril there and some of them just waited for the right opportunity. And then I met my call mate. A tall and broad black guy called Xavier. He was neither rude nor friendly and ignored me to some extent minding only a book he was reading.

In the evening we had some free time in the common area and that is when the real trouble started for me. There were three of them and at first, they just came to me and talked about this and that. Like what was I called and so on. Then one of them informed me that they had just been lifting some weights and were heading to the showers and they would show the showers to me also.

Telling them I didn't need a shower at the moment was met with a huge grin on the face of the guy doing most of the talking,

"We were not asking you, puta. You will come with us and if you won't cause a scene we will not hurt you that bad. But if you refuse we will find the time and place to gangrape you so bad that they will have to carry you to the med ward."

Despair took over me. There were only bad choices left for me. Suddenly they were not focusing on me anymore. Lifting their eyes over my shoulders their expressions changed. A big hand came to rest on my shoulder.

"You will leave this newcomer alone." a strong voice rescued me. As I had no friends there I was perplexed for a moment but there was my new cellmate standing behind me.

The three ganbangers stared at him angrily but then one of them stated that there was plenty of fresh fish and they should find someone else.

"A wise choice," Xavier added to me but loud enough for them to hear.

I started to thank him but he just grunted and left me alone again. But after that, I had no trouble with any of the other prisoners either. News travel fast and no matter what was the reason Xavier had taken me under his wing I appreciated it a lot.

As we retired to bed Xavier did show some interest in me. He wanted to know why I was there and as he had helped me earlier I decided to tell it all to him. Not with all the kinky details but I did tell him the background story of why I had assaulted Booker. He was amused by the story and cheered me up that my time would not be that long. With good behavior, I would be out soon.

The story clearly intrigued him. In his opinion, I did the right thing standing tall and hitting Booker with the mug. But on the other hand, I should have never taken the risk of letting "a brotha" fuck my girl. In his experience, now there would always be some small part of her that would be longing after some interracial love.

His words were tough but he presented them in a sympathetic manner so I silently agreed. That could very well be so.

"Do you have a picture of this girl of yours? he asked.

Prisoners were indeed allowed to have a few personal items and one of them was a picture of her. I was not that keen on showing it to him but saw no choice. He liked the picture a lot,

"Man, you are one lucky white boy. She's hot. You will have to write her and ask for some nudie pics for us."

With a nervous laugh, I tried to make it as jovial as possible and told him she would probably not appreciate it that much if I showed the pictures to him.

"I suppose so," he agreed but with a shrug laid out some prison rules for me, "You and I are going to be cellmates for quite some time. This will mean we will become close. I stood up for you today but I expect something in return. The nights in prison can be lonely and I expect you to be grateful for my protection. Sharing her pictures with me will be just one more minor detail we will not tell her."

I swallowed. Of course, it could not have been that easy. And what did he mean by being grateful? I had to ask in order to be sure.

"Oh, nothing much. I will not rape you or make you my public bitch which will happen to many other newcomers. Instead, if you expect to be left alone by the other prisoners you will take care of me at night time. And that includes everything I want. I will not make it too hard for you. Think of it as a sort of boyfriend-and-girlfriend arrangement.

And since I'm in a good mood let's agree that you can settle in first and we don't have to start today. On Friday you will have to make up your mind. When the lights go out you will come to my bunk and give me the best blowjob you can. And that will be a start for that day. We will see where it takes us."

I was staring at him and he was looking right back at me and added,

"But if you don't want to do it I understand. And it is perfectly fine by me. It's only that after that you will be on your own with the other prisoners."

There was more silence after which he slapped me on the shoulder like a big brother and told me to relax. I didn't have to make up my mind now. On Friday we would see how it goes.

The next day I was thinking about the thing a lot. Xavier had been more or less nice to me but still expecting me to suck his cock for the protection was unfair. Life sure gave me lemons in prison. To make my mood worse I ran into the young guy from the bus. He had been beaten up and was missing a tooth. He had makeup on him but it looked so hideous it was more to humiliate him than to make him pretty. He did not even look at me but followed submissively a group of white guys who could have very well been some neo-nazi Aryan brotherhood.

It seemed to me that my decision was not that hard after all and when Friday came I was more or less prepping myself for it mentally. It would not be that big of a deal. Maybe I could think of it as a massage or something. And many prostitutes sucked cock for a living - how bad could it be?

These were of course just some lame excuses I tried to make up for myself but I guess they helped me a little. In the darkness of our cell, when the lights had gone out I mustered up my courage for five minutes or so. Xavier didn't say a thing but I knew he was waiting. Then I crawled into his bed.

I didn't face him at the top of his bed but approached him directly from the direction of his feet. As I removed his blanket I found out he was wearing his prison-standard underwear. Fumbling myself into a position between his legs I could feel his muscular thighs under my hands.

The room was almost dark but a dim emergency exit light brought up some luminance. Pulling his briefs lower I was able to see of dark silhouette of his cock. It was huge. He lifted his legs to help me get his underwear completely off him and then I was facing a naked black man and his big black cock.

With a shaky hand, I took a grip on his penis. It wasn't fully hard yet but still, it was a heavy and dense sausage. I compared it to the one I had seen Booker using on Amy. It could be just as big if not bigger. As I was holding it from the base it wobbled in front of me growing to even bigger proportions.

No need to spend any more time jerking around I thought and bend it downwards into my open mouth. I wouldn't have guessed how wide a mouth had to be opened for a big cock. Covering my teeth with my lips I tried to prevent them from scratching his shaft. The mushroom head of it felt warm and spongy in my mouth but it was hardening. My mouth was very full of it.

Making some movements up and down with my head I wondered how strange life was. Never ever would have I guessed that a small swinger experiment with my girlfriend would lead me into sucking black cock in prison. I could hear Xavier make his first grunt of pleasure. At least I was doing it right.

There was no need to hold back so I followed my curiosity and cupped his balls with my hand. Big and round they were. His scrotum was filling my whole palm and reaching over the edges. I played with his testicles and yet again compared. I have been playing with my own balls enough to notice his balls were massive in comparison. All shame had somehow left me. I thought about how those big orbs would probably churn a huge amount of cum for me to swallow in the following months.

Remembering what I liked Amy to do to me when she was blowing me I placed my other hand on his shaft and slowly caressed everything there was. The head of his cock was tightly sucked by my mouth, his balls gently cupped by my hand, and now the midsection of his fat cock was milked by my other hand. His cock was flexing bigger and bigger and I could taste how he was starting to leak precum in my mouth.

His cock was now uncomfortably big and apparently, Xavier was not entirely happy with my efforts since he took a firm grip on the hair in front of my head and pulled my head down towards his navel. I coughed from the pressure of it in my throat and lots of saliva was making my mouth extra slippery for him. I could feel a stream of spit dripping down first to the hand stroking his shaft and then all the way to the other hand that was fondling his balls.

His demanding grip on my hair guided my head deeper and deeper. Not minding at all how I was struggling with the length of his cock. Every drop of his precum was a little bigger than the previous one and then the volleys were no longer precum. He was flooding my mouth with a low growl of pleasure. Without thinking about it too much I swallowed as much as I could even though some must have run away from me into his lap.

Then unexpectedly Xavier told me his opinion of it,

"Thanks, buddy. That was good. Even great if that was your first time. Now get back to your own bunk!"

Without saying a word I went and laid there. Still tasting his cum in my mouth. Thinking that Amy had been fucked by a similar BBC. It sure was different from my own dick. Slowly I inserted my hand into my pants. My own cock was up and ready to go. In the darkness of our cell, I masturbated thinking of Amy, Xavier, and even Booker and Destiny.

In the morning we went to the breakfast line together with Xavier and it was very hard for me even to look him into his eyes. He didn't make any reference to what had happened but mostly talked about everything else. I thought I spotted even some friendliness in his voice when he was explaining to me different aspects of prison life and who was who in there.

He seemed to be very well connected but didn't really belong to any particular group there. Later I found out he was the reigning heavyweight boxing champion of our facility and that gave him lots of status and friends.

During the day I also learned he liked to train a lot and that gave him his spectacular physics. He even took me to the gym and showed me how to use the weights. It seemed to me he ordered me to do a lot of exercises with my legs and ass but did not want to think it too much further.

When the evening came he was studying the picture of Amy again and told me he wasn't kidding about the nudes. That I should write to her and ask for some sexy pictures. He told me I could say they were for my eyes only if I wanted but he would be checking them out when they arrived. And the guards would of course see them as they checked everything going in and out.

He was not too sensitive about commenting on how he thought that he could very well see why Booker had fucked the living daylight out of her since in his opinion Amy looked just like the type who would go mad about black cock.

When the light went out I was really lost on one thing. Did Xavier expect me to repeat my actions from the night before? He hadn't given me any new instructions. For some reason, I was thinking of the young boy that had cried on the bus. He had been humiliated, abused, and raped probably several times just on his first days. In that context, I was thinking that Xavier had actually been quite fair to me.

So I jumped down from the top bed and in the darkness found myself approaching his bed. He didn't have his blanket on. I caressed his strong legs under my palms again as I crawled toward his cock. He was quite a specimen of a man. He was breathing steadily but otherwise remained silent. There was no underwear this time. Maybe he was expecting me.

Xavier's mighty cock hung there between his thighs. Resting downwards soft but still an absolute monster of cocks. I lifted it with my hand and could feel how his foreskin peeled back and the tip of it emerged in front of my mouth. The position we were in was such that I did not lift his cock all the way to a vertical angle but started sucking it as it still was pointing down to his feet.

Making my mouth wide but still tight for him I suckled on it gently. It wanted to grow and raise upwards but I kept it down. Felt its growing power between my lips and at the top of my mouth. The blowjob started slow and gentle but after a few minutes his cock was fully erect and I munched on it with more speed. His breathing became heavier.

What would Amy think of such a cock? Would she be able to fit a huge tool like this into her smaller mouth? Would it excite her as Booker's cock had? Would she be appalled if she knew I was sucking black cock now on a daily basis? Or would she understand?

Not missing a beat on his cock I moved my other hand away from him and into my own cock. It was hard as well. Just like I knew it would be. When I jerked off in my own bed the last night there was no denying it. Xavier's cock could arose me just as well as Amy's boobs or ass. It was not an easy thing to admit to oneself having these feelings related to another man. And even then I thought that the prison environment had to have lots to do with it.

I was stroking now two cocks and could feel that the black cock in my mouth was easily dwarfing my own both in length and girth. On my fours, rocking my whole body a few inches back and forth as I moved my mouth up and down on his cock there was no denying that I had started to enjoy it. Taking care of my prison man and his incredible penis.

He filled my mouth and less of it escaped than the last time. He made a few grunts while he was cumming but was mostly quiet. I tried to leave and return to my own bed when he reached out and ordered me to come up closer to him. Somehow awkwardly I proceeded on top of him closer to his face not knowing what to expect.

"Where was your other hand?" came a question from him.

"What?"

"Last night you used both of your hands to satisfy me. Where was your other hand tonight?"

Thinking of my other hand covered in my own cum I didn't want to answer him. Admitting that I had jerked myself off while blowing him did not feel good. But with authority in his voice, he demanded an answer,

"Come on now. Tell Daddy. Where was your other hand tonight?"

"It was on my cock. I was stroking myself." I was finally let out.

"Good girl! Now go to sleep," he said and gave me a gentle slap on my cheek. Having him call me a good girl after I had sucked him off was just something different. I had no idea what to think of it.

Gym and chow daytime and sleep and sucking black cock the nighttime was the new normal for me. The pictures from Amy arrived and by good she looked hot in them. She was not naked but there were a couple of them where she looked especially saucy. One with a full set of lingerie and one where she was bent over a little without a bra. Her ass was towards the camera and you could see some sideboob as she had turned towards the mirror to take the pic. The pictures made me both horny and also very homesick. I missed her.

Xavier did not push it but he had seen me receiving the letter and was waiting for his turn. It did not feel right to share those with him but I knew it would anyway happen. So I figured it could be wise just to hand them over voluntarily rather than making him force the issue.

"Wow, dude she's smoking hot!" Xavier was running through them giving compliments about Amy but also about me. How I had to be quite a player to catch such a rare beauty. In his opinion, Amy was beauty pageant level good looking with her clothes on but high-class pornstar sexy once the clothes were off.

To you it may sound weird that I allowed him to look at the photos and listened to him commenting rudely about my girlfriend's boobs and ass but prison was just different. And my relationship with Xavier was just different. The fact that he was the one running the show was something I could not question to the smallest extent. It was also something I little by little started to enjoy.

12