One Affair Led to Another

Story Info
The affair next door was just the beginning of a pattern.
7.5k words
4.6
29.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

"I think Terry Jackson is having an affair."

"You what?"

I wasn't entirely sure what my wife meant. I'd just got in from popping out to the supermarket for some milk.

"He's such a bastard, I've just seen a young blonde going in there, and Brenda's at work today."

"Did she have a red handbag, wearing a flowery dress?" I asked.

On the way back from the supermarket I'd had to swerve to avoid her getting out of her mini which was parked at the top of the road, but I certainly wasn't going to tell my wife that I'd taken a second look at her dress riding up, revealing some very shapely thighs.

"Yes, how do you know?"

"I saw her parking her car at the end of our road just now."

"Hmm, I knew he was a womaniser, I've seen him at parties." Sheila seemed very agitated.

"Maybe she's a client, wanting some drawings for her house, or something," I found myself almost defending him.

I couldn't quite understand the anger in Sheila's voice. We'd always got along quite well with both of them. I tried to hide any guilty look on my face knowing I'd come close to infidelity with Pauline at work.

Just before I retired from teaching young Pauline had 'cornered' me in her stock room and under the pretence of saying goodbye had kissed me. I'd responded, and for a few minutes it got quite heated until I decided the risk was too great and called a halt.

Terry was just over forty, while Brenda was mid thirties. He was a bit of an architect, not qualified, but working from home designing house extensions and small scale domestic building projects. She worked three days a week in the Town Hall as an administrator.

We'd known them ever since they'd moved in, they had no children, and were quite sociable, hence the regular parties they threw, and our occasional invites.

Of course Sheila and I were a slightly older generation, I was sixty one, and Sheila fifty eight. Our kids had long flown the nest so with my pension we had a comfortable lifestyle. I was getting used to retirement, spending time on my photography, and really taking responsibility for the house, doing most of the cooking while Sheila was still working.

When I had the brief encounter with Pauline it made me realise how little 'sex' we'd had. It had dwindled away over the years, the result of neglect while bringing up the kids, and working flat out, plus complacency, and just not talking about it.

"You're not going to tell Brenda?" I said, wondering if she would.

"How can I not, her husband's fucking this blonde right in front of us, I suspected it last week."

"What do you mean suspected, have you seen her before?"

"Not seen her, but heard her! I went out to get the washing off the line last Thursday afternoon, and there were noises coming from their bedroom window."

"What sort of noises?" I knew perfectly well what Sheila meant.

"Sex noises, you know!"

"Oh those," I said half smiling, "I'd forgotten those."

"Huh! You can joke."

"So will you tell her?" I could imagine the fallout.

Sheila sat in the window to the living room for more than an hour before she shouted, "Look, she's going... here quick!"

I was just in time to see those legs disappearing up Terry and Brenda's front garden path. She was a real 'cracker,' although I disguised my obvious interest.

"She can't be more than twenty, the absolute shit."

Again Sheila was somehow really angry about it. She hadn't answered my question earlier, but the whole matter was pre-empted the next day.

Sheila was at work, and just after lunch I heard shouting, loud shouting. At first I thought it was in the street. Unusual for our normally quiet neighbourhood. I got up to look out of the window and saw Terry putting a hold-all into his car and driving off. The shouting was continuing, and I suddenly realised it was Brenda's voice.

Terry's car disappeared and the shouting stopped. I went to the front door, opened it, only to be greeted by an inconsolable Brenda, sobbing and talking incoherently as she stepped inside.

"Oh god, Mike, please... is Sheila there?"

My reflex was to grab her by both arms, first to support her, and then to try to stop her crying.

"No, she's at work, what on earth's the matter?"

"Mike, it's Terry... he's been sleeping with someone, in our house as well!"

Her whole body shook, and the tears flowed. She threw herself against me, her tears smearing mascara over my denim shirt.

"Come in," I said closing the front door, "just sit down there, I'll make some tea."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry," she kept saying, perching on the kitchen stool.

"Sheila will be home in an hour, it's not you who should be sorry, now just drink that."

I quickly texted Sheila and asked her if she could get home earlier, so in half an hour she walked in.

Brenda had told me the 'bones' of it, sobbing, shaking, clenching her hands. She'd found some text messages on Terry's phone and it all came out. The girl was the daughter of someone he'd drawn up plans for, it had been going on for a couple of months.

I left Sheila and her to it and disappeared upstairs. It wasn't until much later in the evening that Sheila came back from next door having spent the rest of the afternoon and evening consoling Brenda.

"He's been fucking her for weeks," Sheila almost spat it out, "the absolute bastard!"

It seemed the popular word to describe Terry.

"He's moved in with his sister, I'm not sure if it'll all blow over, I've told her we're here if she needs anything."

I remained silent, knowing how close I'd come to being unfaithful. And then of course the world has a habit of coincidences.

*********************************************************************

"Hello!"

My heart skipped a beat, the voice was so familiar.

"Hello Pauline, fancy seeing you here, you don't normally shop this side of town?"

My face must have gone bright red, and I looked around in a panic when she stood on tip toes to kiss me on the cheek. I wasn't sure if anyone I knew was watching.

"No, I had to go to the diy store over the road, so I thought I'd do my food shopping here. How's retirement then? I'm just glad it's the holidays, it's been a really tough term."

I was mesmerised by her saucer like brown eyes and her dark skin. How many times had I taken little glances at her generous breasts, and today she had a button through summer dress showing her deep cleavage. As always her bra thrust those breasts upwards to give that tempting swelling under her chin.

"Well I'm more relaxed, I'm doing the shopping too. Sheila's still working three days a week so I have a lot of chores to do."

She laughed and I chuckled, "I've nearly finished, you look like you have too, I'll see you at the other side of the check out."

Pauline just had to grab some washing powder, and I was already through by the time she got to the check out, I took time to admire her while she wasn't looking my way.

As we exited the doors with our trolleys, I asked where she was parked.

"Over there, on the last row."

"Ok," I replied, "I'm in that direction too."

We both trundled our trolleys across the tarmac and we got to my car first, where she stopped to say goodbye. I put my bags on the back seat, and pointed to the trolley stand a bit further on.

"Oh it's almost next to mine, shall I take it?"

"No, you've got your trolley, I'll take it."

I smiled knowing it gave me an excuse to be with her that minute or two longer.

As I pushed it into the stand, she signalled where she was parked.

"That's me, the camper van, we've just got it, we're off to Cornwall in a couple of weeks."

"Wow, I've always wanted one of those, Sheila likes her comforts though, she'd never go for anything like that."

Pauline laughed, "Well it cost a fortune, Steve got some inheritance money from his grandma so we splashed out, here can you give me a hand?"

Pauline slid the door open and asked me to put her shopping on the floor near the rear of the van. I climbed in and she followed me with the other two bags.

"It's quite big, and very lavish," I said looking around.

Proudly she declared, "It sleeps four, that couch opens out, and two more can sleep over the cab."

I sat on the couch, bouncing up and down a little.

"It's very comfy," I added, staring at Pauline's cleavage as she bent down to put her bags next to mine.

She saw me looking and I looked away quickly.

"Naughty!" she said with a twinkle in her eye. She saw my face go red along with my guilty look.

"Sorry," I muttered as I went to stand up.

"No need to be sorry Mike, we've got unfinished business."

With one hand she pushed me in the chest, making me sit back down, and at the same time she turned around and slammed the door shut.

Facing me again she stepped towards me, and leaned forwards, deliberately revealing as much of her cleavage as she could.

"Nice?" she whispered as her lips met mine.

The kiss lasted just a few seconds, but the memory of our kissing in the stock room came flooding back.

"I don't think this is a good idea Pauline." I'd been taken by surprise.

"No one's gonna see, only if they look in though the front windscreen."

"I didn't really mean that, I meant... you're married, I'm married..."

"I know, but no one need know, and if only you knew how much I've lusted after you."

She kissed me again, this time for longer, with both our tongues exploring each other. Breathlessly I broke away again.

"Pauline, this will end in tears..."

"Just relax... chill... here let me."

Sinking to her knees between my legs, she unbuckled my belt and unzipped me.

I was frozen... in a daze, and I knew how hard I felt inside my boxers. Feebly I protested, "No... stop it Pauline... please!"

"Lift up," she instructed, and tugged both my trousers and boxers down below my knees. My cock stood out from under my shirt, it was directly pointing towards her face.

"Mmmmm," was her only sound, and I felt her hot breath, moments before the warmth and moistness of her mouth closed over the head.

"Oh fuck," I groaned leaning back against the side of the van.

"Mmmmmmm, shut up... and relax."

Pauline took my cock deeper in her mouth. My brain was in overdrive, the idea of Terry being thrown out for fucking his blonde came rushing back, but Pauline's expertise soon banished that from any second thoughts I was having.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked at me, holding my gaze with desire in her eyes. I watched her undo each button on her dress from top to bottom, and let it fall away until she was kneeling just in her bra and panties.

"You've been wanting to see these haven't you?" she said it quietly, as she reached behind her and undid her bra. It dropped to the floor and her dark brown breasts were revealed. Her nipples stood out like black olives, waiting to be sucked. But Pauline had other ideas.

She leaned forward holding both breasts and squeezed them around my cock. They enveloped it, with just the wet head, from her saliva, poking upwards.

Slowly she moved her body up and down, massaging it.

"Fuck!"

"That comes next.... patience!"

She said it with her usual bravado, but of course I'd not meant it that way, it was just the pure pleasure of something I'd never had done to me before, only fantasised about.

She was chuckling as she knew what effect she was having. Eventually releasing me she stood up. I watched her breasts swing as she moved, then droop forward as she half bent, tugging her panties down. In a show of typical 'Pauline fun' she took the panties and rubbed them in my face. Her musky, pussy smell was intoxicating as was the vision of her shaven mound, and the swollen lips and a hint of pink between. My protest was muffled by the panties as she told me, "Put your knees together."

She placed her knees either side of my thighs on the couch, and immediately shoved her breasts towards my face, with me taking one of her nipples in my mouth.

It was the first real sound of pleasure from Pauline.

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned out loud.

"Shush," I said, with my lips sucking gently, fearful of us being overheard outside, before I swapped to the other nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," it was my turn to groan as I felt the head of my cock make contact with her pussy. She wiggled slightly, pressing herself and her breasts further up against me.

As she lowered her body down, the absolute pleasure of gliding up inside her was heaven. When she settled on my thighs, she relaxed everything with her hands behind my neck and her eyes looking into mine.

"I've had this as a fantasy for over a year, I can feel you totally inside me, can you feel me?"

At that moment her pussy pulsed and I shivered.

"God, you're so sexy, just don't move, I don't want this feeling to end."

But of course we couldn't resist moving. Pauline began to press downwards, rotating her hips, massaging her clit against me. Our breathing quickened, and it became almost a soft gasping sound. That sound became a groan until not only did she grind down, but started to rise and fall, massaging the whole length of me.

"Oh Pauline, slow down, or I'll cum."

"It doesn't matter, I want your spunk inside me, I want to feel you cumming."

Somewhere from within I found some control, and breathing into her neck, I knew I could hold on for a bit longer. Her voice began to moan louder, her open mouth panting, and then she came. I felt her pussy convulse, her hips trembled, she shook, and I couldn't hold back.

"OHHHH!" I groaned, and my cock began to jerk, pumping great wads of semen right up into her cunt. It kept cumming, and I held onto her hips, holding her down on me, frightened that I'd slip from her.

"Mike, oh Mike... oh Michael!"

Gradually we calmed, and our breathing slowed.

"Careful, let me get off."

As she lifted up, slivers of my cum, oozed onto my thighs, then standing there, with the contrast of milky white semen on the dark skin of her inner thighs, it all seemed so erotic.

"Pauline, for fucks sake that shouldn't have happened!"

Standing naked, wiping the evidence from herself with a tissue, she just chuckled.

"But it did."

"Yes, but it mustn't happen again."

"Well if you do your shopping here same time next week, you never know."

I must have grunted at the thought as we both struggled in the narrow space to get our clothes back on. I didn't say very much, and we didn't even kiss as Pauline opened the door for me.

"Same time, same place?"

She said it with a deliberately sexy voice, and as I departed she laughed out loud. We both knew full well that we'd be there.

Having put the shopping away I took a quick shower to cover my tracks. I reeked of Pauline all over, then feeling physically refreshed, I went downstairs to consider all the guilty feelings I had. It had been an incredible time with Pauline, sex like there hadn't been for years for me. I tried desperately to remember when Sheila and I had come even close to it.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by the doorbell, and it was Brenda.

"Mike, I know Sheila's at work today, but I need someone to talk to, have you got time to listen?"

She'd been crying again, so I asked her in and sat her down in the kitchen while I made some tea.

"I just wanted someone to listen. I haven't heard from Terry, I just keep thinking of him with that blonde. I know he's at his sisters, I wonder, but I can't believe, if she'd let him shack up there with her."

"I'm sure he's not, he's just getting himself together, just like you're trying to."

"I think he's had other women too."

"You really think so? I've never chatted to him about stuff like that."

"Do all men do it? Have you ever been unfaithful?"

Immediately I went the brightest shade of puce. If only Brenda realised I'd committed adultery that very day. Of course she saw my embarrassment straightaway.

"Oh god Mike, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

Turning away to pour the tea, I muttered something about being tempted on occasions, and then tried to divert the conversation.

"Would you take him back?" I asked, "you'll have to talk at some point soon, he'll need his stuff from home if he's really left."

Perhaps I needn't have been that blunt. I handed Brenda her mug of tea, and she looked at me suspiciously at first, then with some warmth, "I always think of you as steady, an older guy who's wise, I forget we're all human. But I do need to know how some men think."

Just then Sheila arrived home early, and as soon as she saw Brenda, slipped into maximum sympathy mode.

After initially listening, I left them alone and was surprised when Sheila said she was going to Brenda's for the evening. She told me they'd have a takeaway, so told me to fend for myself. When she arrived back home after ten I was already in bed, but I had to listen to the whole thing of Brenda and her problems.

For the next few days, and over the weekend, Sheila seemed to devote a lot of her time to Brenda. On the Saturday Terry arrived back home to collect some clothes etc, and Sheila hurried out of there pretty damned quickly. Then when he'd left went back to pick up the emotional pieces.

While all this was going on I just indulged Sheila in her 'counselling,' however all the while Pauline was in my head. The worst moments were in bed at night when Sheila was gently snoring, and I was gripping and squeezing a permanent erection. I went to sleep with one, and woke up with one, and unashamedly masturbated every morning in the shower. It only temporarily relieved the frustration, and I found I couldn't wait for Tuesday morning.

At ten thirty I arrived in the supermarket car park. All the way there I'd wondered if she'd keep her pledge. We'd had no contact by phone, we didn't know each other's numbers, and after Terry's misfortune I wasn't going to let that happen.

My heart leapt as I saw the camper van parked where it had been the week before. I parked up five or six spaces further along and, leaving my shopping bags in my car, got out. There was no one in the camper van's cab, but I could see the side door was just ajar. Pauline must be inside.

Trying not to look suspicious, which was difficult, I tapped on the window that was covered by a blind, in fact all the blinds were pulled.

"Come in!" It was clearly Pauline's voice.

As I stepped inside she added, "Shut it and turn the key."

I couldn't believe what awaited me. Pauline had pulled out the full double bed and was lying naked on it, with her legs slightly crossed and her breasts pressed together, her hands crossed in front of her. She saw the look on my face as I stood frozen to the spot.

"Turn the key," she repeated, "and get undressed."

I couldn't take my eyes off her, her dark skin, the darker areolae, those gorgeous plump nipples standing out, and then her carefully hidden pussy between her closed thighs.

I almost fell over in the narrow space, tossing my shirt and trousers aside.

"Do not wear your socks! Take everything off," she clearly had objection to that. By the time I pulled my boxers down I was almost fully aroused.

I stepped towards the bed and spoke for the first time, "I wondered if you'd be here."

"I wondered the same thing, but we are..." then smiling broadly she quietly told me, "now eat my pussy."

Needing no further invitation, I put my first knee on the edge of the bed as Pauline spread her thighs. She was clearly aroused her shaven pussy showed her engorged pussy lips, with just a hint of glistening juices between. I leaned down and licked between them. It was pure nectar, the heat from her sex was all enveloping. There was a loud moan from her as I delved deeper with my tongue and then the almost shocked cry when I ran the tip of my tongue up over her clit.

"Oh god... oh god Mike."

And I began to lick, to suck, and to listen to her moans of pleasure.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers