One and Done

Story Info
Sometimes there isn't a second chance.
6.6k words
3.81
74.4k
81
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers

Been in a bit of a dark place for a while now. I've been reading several stories on the Loving Wives variety, but those of you who have read my stories in this group know that they have not been the cuck variety. I just can't see any guy doing that. Sure, an open marriage might be OK, or swinging, but to just sit at home waiting while your wife gets her brains fucked out any the husband gets nothing? Nah. Not gonna fly. I'm much more of a BTB guy.

So, I was reading a story called 'Promise made, Promise Kept' or something like that. There were a couple aspects of that story that just struck me wrong. I decided to try something similar, but with my own thoughts on what the husband should have done.

Everyone in any type of sexual situation is at least 18-years old. This is not a BTB. Not telling here if there is reconciliation. Have to read it to find out. Skipping to the end is cheating.

This is a work of FICTION. For those who seem to have trouble with that word, it means that this is not real. I don't care what YOU would do. This is about what the character in the story did. If you don't like it, feel free to write your own story the way you want it to go.

Haters gonna hate, so fire away.

My wife and I have been married for just over 20-years. I'm 42, and my wife just passed the big 4-0. We are happy and have two teenage kids. Darcy, who is 17, and David, who is 15. I was already out of college, and Macy was in her last year when we got married. I'm an Engineering Manager for a medium sized engineering firm in town, and Macy is a paralegal at a large law firm. We are both active and healthy, spending at least an hour in the gym a few times a week. We also enjoy the outdoors and like to hike frequently when the weather allows.

I'm John Hopper. I'm 5'11" tall and weigh in at a nice 180-pounds. I'm not gonna tell you that I'm some super-stud, but I am able to please my wife when we frequently make love. Usually, that is about 2-3 times a week. Macy is about 5'6" tall, 'C'-cup breasts, flat stomach, and a nice curve to her hips. Overall, she is still a very attractive package. She would turn heads whenever we went out, especially if she were dressed to the nines.

My kids were great. They were well-adjusted, got good grades, and were somewhat popular in their school. They were the greatest joys in my life, along with my beautiful wife. I rarely missed one of their games or school performances. I was active in their extracurricular activities. I helped with their homework and took them out hiking and camping on weekends.

Being the Engineering Manager, I was mainly delegating the actual engineering to my staff, so I didn't have to work long hours or weekends. Travel was minimal, with just the occasional conference once or twice a year. Macy occasionally needed to put in some overtime when there was a big case she was working on, but it really wasn't that much.

OK, so that pretty much sums up our life. Obviously, if that was all there was, this would be a pretty boring story. There were storm clouds building that I was oblivious to. They came in the form of a brash young lawyer that was hired at the law firm my wife worked for. His name was Brandon Howard. He was a big guy at 6'3" tall and about 230-pounds. He worked out a lot to relieve the stress of the job, so he had no fat on himself. He was cocky, brash and arrogant. He was also perpetually single. The first time I met him was at one of my wife's work functions. He continuously flirted with her the entire night. She even mildly flirted back with me standing there. When I made my displeasure know, she told me to grow up and that it was completely harmless.

Once we got home, I tried to explain to her that, while I trusted her completely, my issue was that it was completely disrespectful for her to be flirting with another man right in front of her husband.

I don't think that she completely agreed with me that she had been inappropriate, but she at least acknowledged my concerns. It still was a day or two before things returned to normal for us. Life continued for another 6-months. Macy was working on a big case that had been going on for about two years. It was finally getting towards the end. She began putting in some long hours. I know what you're thinking here, and, no, she wasn't fooling around on me. This was a legitimate case, and we had discussed it thoroughly. She would also call home at least once a night to make sure everything was OK. There were also several other people working late as well. As I found out later, while they weren't really having an affair, the flirting was still going on, and even ramping up.

The case was finally settled in favor of my wife's firm's client. To celebrate, one of the senior partner's had a cabin about 4-hours up in the mountains. He had invited everyone that worked on the case up for the weekend along with their significant other. I knew the partner fairly well, and we had actually been to the cabin a few times before. As I said before, the kids were 15 and 17-years-old. They were pretty responsible and were at the age where they could care for themselves. We decided to leave them home alone, rather than have them stay with my wife's parents. Yes, I did admonish them against any bad behavior. That being decided, Macy and I packed our bags and left Friday afternoon.

We got to the cabin in the early evening and put our bags in the room we were to use. Other than having to put up with Brandon flirting with my wife all evening, it was rather pleasant. After telling my wife about my displeasure at her continuing to flirt with Brandon, I decided to just leave her alone and hang out with Charles and Louise, the owners of the cabin. As I said, I liked Chuck and Lou, as they preferred to be called when it was casual. We had quite a few similar interests. After dinner and hanging around by the fire pit on the back deck, it was soon late, and I collected my wife to go to bed. I was actually quite tired and still a bit irked at my wife, so I rolled away from her and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of coffee. Macy was still asleep beside me, so I quietly got out of bed, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, then went in search of some 'Wake-up Juice'. I entered the kitchen and found Chuck and Lou busy preparing a large breakfast. Getting my coffee, I went over and began assisting. It was quite a production as there were two other couples, besides Chuck and Lou, my wife and I, and Brandon. George was another lawyer; he was here with his wife, Ann. Cathy was another paralegal, who brought her husband, James.

Eventually, everyone managed to come into the kitchen just as Breakfast was being finished up. By the time that I had gotten my plate and made my way to the table, I found that Brandon had taken my place next to my wife.

"Pardon me, but you are sitting in my spot." I pleasantly stated.

"Oh, Honey," Macy replied. "We're right in the middle of a conversation. Can you sit over there, just for now, please?"

"Well, DEAR! I've been a little busy helping out. I was looking forward to sitting and chatting with MY WIFE over breakfast."

"It will be fine just this once. After all, we can talk all the time, but I rarely get to socialize with my coworkers outside the office."

I was actually stunned. I decided that I really wasn't hungry after all, so I took my plate back and set it on the counter. Refilling my coffee cup, I went out onto the back deck and sat alone. Reviewing what just happened, I recalled the looks in a few of the other faces as this happened. Something was going on here, and I was getting the distinct impression that I was not going to be happy about the outcome.

As the day progressed, things just weren't going well. Macy was spending most of her time around Brandon. The only time that she actually spent with me was when we were both socializing with other people. When we went on a hike, she was walking with Brandon. We went swimming in the lake, and she spent her time with Brandon. I managed to remind her that she was MY wife, not Brandon's girlfriend a few times. She just laughed it off and told me I was imagining things.

By the time dinner was done, I had pretty much had enough. As we went out onto the deck to enjoy the evening and have some drinks, I had timed it perfectly. My wife had just sat down, and as Brandon began to sit beside her, I moved in and hip-checked him out of the way as I sat. Macy was not pleased. She gave me one of her pissed off looks. I just smiled back and took her hand in mine. She tried to pull it away, but I just squeezed harder, refusing to let go. Instead, she pretty much refused to converse with me. It was a rather uncomfortable couple hours, as everyone else had picked up on the tension.

I had finally had enough. This weekend had turned into a complete bust. I gave my apologies, explaining that I was tired from the day's activities and got up to go to bed. I had stopped in the kitchen to refresh my drink. My plan had been to pack up before turning in, so I wouldn't be rushed the next morning before returning home. I had just replaced the cap on the bottle of bourbon when Macy came in.

"John. I need to talk to you for a minute before you go to bed."

"Well, Macy, I'm kind of surprised by that. We had all day to talk, but you preferred to talk to everyone except me. In fact, you've talked to Brandon almost non-stop, yet barely said a word to YOUR HUSBAND."

At least she had the decency to blush. "Yes, well, you see, I need to explain that."

"This should be interesting then."

"First off, I need you to understand that I have NEVER been unfaithful to you -- EVER."

"By the way you've been acting this weekend, I'm not so sure of that."

"It's true. OK, Brandon and I have engaged in some flirting, but that's all. He's never really even touched me, except to help me climb over some obstacles on our hike today. Now, as I said, I have been completely faithful to you, and I would never even think of cheating on you."

"But...."

"There is no 'but' in this. That's why I'm here talking to you. Now, I have to admit that there is quite a bit of sexual attraction between Brandon and me. The flirting that we've done has led to a bit of sexual tension. That's why I need to let you know that I will be spending the night with him. I needed to tell you and be upfront about it so it would not be cheating. I'm not going to sneak around behind your back."

"No."

"What?"

"I said NO. I am not going to allow it."

"Look, I've already made up my mind on this. There is just so much sexual tension between un that I have to do this and see what it is about. It is just this one time, then, when we get home tomorrow, I will be all yours again."

"Let me be perfectly clear here. I will not accept that. I will not approve of it. Should you go through with this, there will be dire consequences. I. WILL. NOT. STAND. FOR. IT."

"Baby, if you truly love me, you will let me have this one time."

"Baby, if you truly love me, you would not even ask this. Hell, you wouldn't even THINK about doing this."

"John. I really need to do this. It's just this one time, then I will be back and completely faithful to you again."

"Macy, do you remember our wedding vows? Especially the part about 'Forsaking all others'? Besides, since you feel the need to break that vow -- which you willingly made in front of God, as well as all of our friends and family -- why should I believe this promise made quietly with no witnesses around?"

"OK, John. I can see that you are angry about this right now. I really need to do this, so I will see you in the morning. We can discuss this tomorrow on the drive home."

With that, she turned and walked back outside. Just like that, 20-years of a happy marriage flushed down the toilet. She expected me to be the faithful husband and wait for her to come flying back into my open arms the next morning. That is not how I work. We had discussed this a few times. More than one of our friends had cheated on their spouse, and we talked about it. There were no hall passes with us. Cheating was a dealbreaker, and I don't care if she told me about it first. Cheating isn't just sneaking around behind the other's back. Just the act of having sex with someone else is cheating.

I poured my drink down the sink. I didn't need another one for what I was going to be doing. I went up to the room and packed all my stuff up. I left Macy's stuff as it was. She could take care of her own shit. After turning out the lights in the room, I sat on the bed and waited. It was an hour before I heard everyone come back inside and make their way to their rooms. I waited another half an hour to be sure that everyone was either asleep or otherwise distracted. Getting my bag, I quietly exited the room and closed the door. I managed to make my way outside with almost no noise. Thankfully, my car was parked the farthest away. It was a fairly new car, so it was quiet when I started it and pulled away.

It was just after 2:00 AM when I pulled up to our house. I noticed that there were some lights on, so it was obvious that at least one of the kids was still awake. Sighing, I got out, retrieved my bag, and went inside. Sure enough, both kids were up and watching a movie.

"Hey dad. What are you doing here already? Didn't think you would be back until tomorrow; I mean later today." Darcy remarked.

"Yeah, and where is mom?" David added.

"Well, by answering David's question, I should be able to answer both questions. Your mom is still at the cabin in her lover's bed."

Yeah, I'm an asshole to involve our kids in a private matter between their mom and me, but I figured that being honest with them would prepare them for the changes that were coming down the pipeline. OK, maybe I could have at least been a little more diplomatic about it, but I wasn't feeling very contrite at the moment.

"What do you mean 'in her lover's bed'. Is mom really cheating on you?" Darcy almost yelled.

"That's exactly what I meant. She cornered me this evening and told me that she was going to be sleeping with someone else tonight. I decided that I didn't want to wait around for that, so I packed up and came home. Let her lover give her a ride home. I didn't think that I should have to wait around for her."

There was a bit more talking, then I took my bag to the spare room. I spent the next hour moving everything of mine out of the room we used to share and into what would now be my room. Thankfully, the guest room was a second master bedroom with its own attached bathroom. The bed was pretty comfortable as well. Once I was moved, I hit the bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to my phone ringing. Looking over at it, I noticed that it was my wife calling. I sent it to voicemail. Looking closer, I saw that she had left half a dozen text messages, and this was her third call. Just for fun, I read the messages and listened to the voicemails. The first ones were her curiously asking where I was, and that breakfast was almost ready. Then they became concerned about where I was. The later ones were angry, demanding to know where I was, and demanding that I get my ass back there to pick her up and take her home. The last one informed me that she had to get a ride from someone else, and that she would be chewing my ass out once she got home.

Oh well. I was already awake, so I should get up and prepare to meet the day. Hurricane Macy would arrive in about 4-hours, and I needed to prepare for the storm. I had a feeling that she was going to be PISSED. She sure didn't sound contrite on the last message she left. I got up, showered, dressed, and headed down for breakfast.

The kids were up by the time I finished eating. I explained to them that they should probably stay out of the crossfire as their mother was not in a very good mood. Surprisingly, they just laughed at that. I had a bad feeling about what was going to come when she got home. They didn't seem to be too happy with what she did.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, ASSHOLE?" Announced the arrival of Miss Congeniality with the door slamming open.

Sorry. I just couldn't help it. She just laid it right out there like a low, outside curve. I swung and knocked it over the fence. "Well dear, in my experience, your asshole would be located in the crack of your ass, slightly to the back of your cunt. Did Brandon have difficulty finding it last night?"

I really didn't think that it was possible for a human's face to get that dark of a shade of red. Oooops, sorry. Now it's turning purple. I was just about to reach for my phone to call an ambulance in case she had a stroke when the explosion came.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE IDEA OF LEAVING ME THERE LIKE THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HUMILIATING IT WAS FOR ME THIS MORNING WHEN EVERYONE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAD LEFT AND I HAD TO BEG FOR A RIDE HOME? YOU FUCKER! I WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO BED TONIGHT AND FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT, BUT YOU CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT NOW!"

I just smiled back at her. I was actually amazed at the control I was showing her.

"First off, Dear. I don't give a rat's ass how humiliating you may think that was. Believe me, it was nowhere near as humiliating as it was for me when you jumped into the sack with that asshole, and everyone knew it. Second, I have absolutely zero interest in ever fucking you again. You are now damaged goods. Do you really think that I would stick my cock in your cesspool if a diseased cunt again?"

"How can you talk to me like that? I'm your wife!"

"No, you are not. Well, perhaps on paper you still are, but realistically my wife disappeared sometime yesterday. You are just a cheating cunt."

"What are you talking about? We discussed it last night. I told you about it beforehand, so I didn't cheat."

"OK, let me ask you a couple of questions. One, did you go to bed with someone who was NOT your husband last night?"

"Yes. I told you I was going to bed with Brandon."

"Two. Did you let him stick his dick in your cunt?"

"Of course, I did. Why do you think I went to bed with him?"

"OK then. Since you let someone other than your husband fuck you, you cheated. End of story. It doesn't matter if you told me about it or not. In fact, you never even asked. You said your mind was already made up, and that I didn't have a say in it. I even told you not to do it. I told you that I was adamantly against it. You just went ahead and did it anyway."

"But, if you really love me, you will let me have this. If you really love me, we can get past this."

"YOU STUPID CUNT! If YOU really loved ME, you would never have even considered fucking that Asswipe."

With that, I turned and walked out into the garage to work on my 1969 Nova. It had started out as an inline 6-cylendar with a column shift 3-speed manual transmission. I had swapped out the engine with a 383 small-block and the transmission was now a Borg-Warner Super T-10 four-on-the-floor. Yeah, I know a lot of the newer gearheads out there go for the Resto-mod, putting in a newer computer-controlled engine. Sure, they get more power and better fuel economy. I'm old-school. I hate all that computer-controlled crap. It takes a computer genius just to keep the stupid thing running. With on older engine, I can bolt it in, hook it up, and it runs. This newer crap, you bolt it in, hook it up, install a computer controller, then take it somewhere else and pay a guy another grand to tune it up before it runs. No thanks.

Over the next couple of months, Macy tried to get me to talk. I had no interest in that. She tried to come into my room a few times late at night also. I had changed the locks, and she didn't have a key. To me, we were now just platonic roommates that happened to have a couple of kids together. Why didn't I just divorce her? The kids. I didn't want to be just a part time dad. I loved my kids, and I wanted to be there for them. Besides, I only had three more years until David graduated and went off to college.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers
12