One and Only MMF Experience

Story Info
Remembering my one and only MFF experience from college.
5.2k words
4
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot of asshole friends in college. The kind of jerkoffs who don't have a lot of friends, but for some reason insist on being assholes to the few people that do actually like them. I moved on from these shitbags after a while, but for a long while they were a big part of my life.

The group had these two girls who would get relentlessly made fun of by these assholes, but for some reason, always want to hang out. I liked them and always treated them nicely. One was nicknamed Jewcy, as she said to be Juicy and was a Jew. The other was Arb, they would say her pussy probably looked like an Arby's roast beef sandwich. Jewcy was smart and funny, I liked her most. Arb was not as quick witted but was genuine and very nice. Both had great bodies though they only had average looks. They made me laugh, and they liked to have fun. We'd drink and hang out, smoke, take in an occasional party, typical college stuff.

One summer night we were all hanging out at J/A's house (they shared a place), having some beer and pot. For some reason the gang got it in their heads that they wanted to go to some party. It was at a friend's house, but we'd been there and done that 100 times, I wasn't game. Arb and Jewce weren't either. Shit, we already had beer, we had pot, and we had air conditioning, which we knew this party wouldn't. So the three of us refuse to go which triggers ridicule from the assholes. This included yelling at me, saying I had a small dick and that I'd never get laid. Whatever. Truth of the matter was that while I wasn't seeing anyone, and hadn't had sex in a long, long time, I have a pretty awesome cock. I'm an honest 6 inches (no bone press or any goofy stuff like that). I'm also 5.75 around, which is pretty damn girthy. Combine this with the fact that I'm short and it makes me look massive. I've gotten numerous "holly shit"s or "wow"s when showing off for the first time.

So the gang leaves, but we figure what the hell, we'll just keep things going here. It was nice. We were having fun, laughing, talking, getting a little tipsy. Jewcy seemed a little flirty to me, but it was kind of hard to tell, she always put off that vibe. Sex and relationship had come up, and things were definitely on the spicy side. I think we were all a bit more fired up than usual after being made fun of then abandoned. Fuck them. Solidarity! After a couple hours, we get to talking about how I got to know the gang.

"Oh, Joe lived in my dorm freshman year. There wasn't anything really to it other than that," I responded.

"Ugh, Joe's the worst, he's probably the biggest asshole of them all," Jewcy said.

"Yeah, fuck them," replied Arb. "We're the cool ones anyway!" she said, raising her beer for a toast.

I laughed, "Yeah, fuck them!" and clinked beers with Arb.

Jewcy was just finishing up rolling an absolutely humongous joint. "You're by far the coolest," she said, sparking up.

"Yeah, you're the most fun. You crack me up!" Arb followed.

I laughed and took the joint, "Well, I like you two too!" I exhaled and passed it to Arb.

Jewcy laughed and said, "And I bet you've big too." Obviously going back to the group's taunts earlier.

"I am," I said matter of factly, which was pretty difficult being how high I now was.

"Jewce!" Arb exclaimed, coughing on her smoke.

"Yeah?" Jewce, asked coyly.

"Yeah," I said without a follow up.

"I want to see," Jewce said.

"Jewce!" Arb exclaimed again. Laughing and passing the joint.

"You don't think it's true?" Jewce said to Arb. "I bet it is. Don't you?"

"Hummm..." Arb contemplated out loud. "Maybe... If Jordan says it is, then it probably is."

"That's what I think," Jewcy said with an exhale and smile. "I bet so..."

Arb laughed as Jewce took another puff and passed to me.

"So..." Jewce said as I took a drag. "You going to do it?"

"Psshhh..." I said, trying to play it off. "I'm not showing you my damned dick."

"Why not?" said Jewce. "I want to see."

That part hit me. She seemed very serious. But we were drunk and high, it seemed like just a goofy thing to talk about when you're like that. But it made me think. Should I just fucking do it? Was this all just part of a joke? Would that take it too far?

"Yeah, I want to see too!" said Arb. "I haven't seen a dick in a long time!"

Arb had a reputation of being loose, but it was totally unearned. She had hooked up with a guy at one of the first parties we went to and had the nickname ever since, but in reality, she was just an nice, outgoing person.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" they started chanting, then laughed. I passed the joint to Arb.

Damn, hearing them talk was starting to get me aroused. I could feel my cock swelling.

"Well, what do I get if I do?" I asked, somewhat trying to deflect. "You going to kiss it?"

"I will," Arb said matter of factly. I had directed this at Jewcy, but Arb didn't hesitate.

"Kiss it?" Jewcy replied. She took a drag. "Sure," she said as she exhaled, smiling and raising her eyebrow. "If I'm impressed. And if I'm not?"

"You will be," I said without hesitation.

Jewce smiled. This was getting real. Should I actually do it? We all seemed on edge. Like there was a time bomb in the room that could explode at any moment.

"Well... " I hesitated, still unsure what to do. "What are you going to do to get me going?" trying once again to perhaps deflect

Jewce and Arb looked at each other, then without saying anything kissed passionately. Holy shit, my jaw hit the floor, I had never saw that coming. My hands started trembling. I was terrified.

Arb and Jewce turned back to me. "That enough," Jewce asked.

"Yeah?" Arb followed, leaning in to me. "Enough yet?"

It was now or never. Fight or flight. I shook my fear. I stood up and walked to the couch they were on. I pulled up my shirt and exposed my belt buckle. I was inches from them. Their eyes were locked on my crotch. They wanted it. It was real, not a joke or game. I could barely undo my belt I was was trembling so hard. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, but it was.

My belt being undone, I undid the button. "You really want this?" I said in one last moment of fear.

They both looked up and in unison replied, "Yes." For the first time, I could see they were as scared as I was. This was as crazy to them as it was to me.

Fuck it. I said to myself. I didn't even bother with the zipper. I took my shorts and boxer briefs and pulled them down, letting them drop to the floor. My cock sprung out. Thankfully he hadn't lost his nerve.

"Yes!" they said, again in unison.

"Oh my god!" gasped Arb.

"Jesus Christ!" said Jewce (which made me chuckle).

They sat there transfixed, babbling to themselves, not taking their eye off my cock for a second. Now the pride hit me. Fuck yeah, I DO have a big dick. Fuck yeah. And I don't give a shit about showing it off. They fucking love it!

They were shell shocked. It was probably only 30 seconds, but they just sat there in awe.

"Wow..." "Oh my god..." "Jesus...", they babbled.

Now, raging with confidence, surging on sex chemicals, I grabbed my cock by the base, stretching it out even more. My thick head was red and throbbing, a bit of precum oozed from my tip and slid down my shaft.

"You like it?" I said coyly.

"Jesus Christ, Jordan," Arb started, "You have the best dick I've ever seen."

I smiled, pointing my cock to Jewce.

Jewcy made eye contact with me for the first time since it happened. "Jordan, you're amazing." Her eyes went back to my cock.

"You're beautiful," Arb interjected.

"You're so... Thick," Jewcy said, not taking her eye off my cock.

"And long," said Arb.

"Jesus, you're perfect," said Jewce.

They were both in full on cock worship now, oohing and awing. But they didn't make any move but stair. They seemed paralyzed with the moment.

Now I was starting to get nervous again. What's going to happen next? I can't believe we've gone this far already. My cock is inches from them. I seemed paralyzed too. We all were.

Then, Jewcy blinked a few times, as if suddenly coming to her senses. She looked up at me again, her mouth open in shock. She met my eyes, then dropped them, took my cock and instead of kissing it, took me deep into her mouth and started to suck me.

I groaned out loud. My bock was trembling, I had no strength in my legs, I could have almost fell. I gripped her head to keep myself from toppling over. Her head bobbed up and down. Jesus, it had been almost three years since a woman touched me, it hit me like a thunderbolt. I moaned, I was shaking like a leaf. There was no way I could make words.

Then to my shock, Arb came close, took my cock and guided it from Jewcy lips to hers. My head disappeared into her mouth and I let out another loud moan. It was weird to me how different they felt. Jewcy seemed tighter and took me deeper, Arb ran her tongue all around my head.

After letting her go for a minute, Jewcy grabbed me and started again. Holy shit... Every part of me felt like it was going to explode. That every molecule would tear apart.

Jewce was going hard and fast now. I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Then Arb took control again. Her head bobbed up and down. I grabbed her hair with both hands.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to get out. "Arb... I'm going to c..."

She didn't stop. I exploded into her mouth, gasping, groaning. I was in another world. Lightning. Thunder. I grunted, my breath caught, my eyes were locked tight. Flashing. Pulsing. Throbbing. Jesus...

Finally, Arb let me go, gasping for air. I could finally open my eyes again. What I saw shocked me. Jewcy was lying back, her legs spread. Her skirt was up and, under her panties, I could see her hand going, rubbing her pussy. I looked at Arb as she wiped her mouth, still trying to catch her breath.

I couldn't speak. I was still out of my mind. Thankfully, Jewce had enough brain, to take our hands and say, "Come on."

They stood up and she led us upstairs to her bedroom. Jewce had a queen bed, Arb only had a twin. I hadn't even bothered to bring up my shorts.

Jewce shut the door, then turned to me and pulled off my shirt, leaving me totally naked. My cock was already starting to swell in anticipation. I may have been delirious, but my cock always manages to keep his head (wakka wakka).

She kissed me. Lightly at first, but in seconds we were in raw passion.

Then she pulled back, a raw look on her face. Animalistic. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. As she reached back to undo her bra, Arb followed suit, undoing her shirt and letting it fall to the floor.

I saw Jewce's tits first, my god they were beautiful. She was slim but meaty. Her tits were full, her nippled dark. Arb's tits were smaller, but so perfectly shaped. Her nipples were small and pink. My god, what bodies!

Jewce didn't wait long, she let her skirt fall to the floor. Arb shimmied out her shorts. Jewce had dark hair, well trimmed, I could just see the lips of her pussy. Arb was blond, well trimmed, her lips were light and pouty, slightly smaller than Jewce.

Then Jewce grabbed me, spun me around and pushed me down onto the bed. She pounced, straddling me quickly. There was no hesitation, she was on instinct. She reached down, guided me to her, and without a second's hesitation, she parted and slid all the way down to the base of my cock.

She howled. Damn near literally howled. Her head was thrown back, she was quaking. She raised her hands, at first her fingers were out straight, then trembling, they balled into fists.

Nnnnggghhhhaaaahhh! Uhnnnnnggghhh! Ugh! Rrah! Unnnnngggghhhhh!! She screamed.

I was like a deer in the headlights. Her tits, her body, her wet, squeezing pussy, I was locked. But still, my cock wasn't overwhelmed, cumming was the farthest thing from my mind at this point.

I hadn't noticed Arb get in the bed until I felt her naked body press against me. I turned my head and met her eyes. Her teeth were clenched. I felt something, and looked down. Her hand was between her legs, stroking her pussy. My mouth fell open, I looked into her eyes again, and she let out a moan.

Until this point, Jewcy had been upright, her back arched in beautiful agony. She hadn't really been moving, just pressed to me, keeping me deep inside. Now she slumped forward. We were all so close. Jewce looked like she was trying to move but her body was trembling so much, it seemed like she couldn't.

"Jord..." she gasped, "I'm..."

She couldn't even finish. She buried her head into me and screamed and moaned over and over. I finally had my hands free and she convulsed when I finally reached my arms around her. She went on and on. Then I could feel her body relax, she didn't say anything, just rolled off of me onto her side.

I turned to look at Arb, she smiled and I did too. Then I rolled on top of her, straddling her body. We kissed deeply and passionately. First just the mouth, then her neck, her tits. I ran my hands all over her. She was going wild.

I pulled myself back and parted her legs. I could see the wetness on her pussy. She was ready. I took my cock and pressed it against her. She moaned. Wow was she tight, I didn't know if this was going to work, but then with a moan, her body relaxed for just a moment, and my head slipped fully inside her.

Unlike Jewce, I went slow. I don't think I could have gone any quicker even if I wanted, her pussy was so tense I didn't have a choice.

We were moaning, and gasping. She gripped me on the torso, which felt amazing. Finally, I could go no further. Our hip bones met. Her lips gripped the base of my cock tight, I could feel her wetness on my balls. We held the moment, enjoying this first moment of connection.

Arb seemed more relaxed now, and when I started to finally slowly thrust into her, I slid effortlessly in and out.

I kissed her again. We looked into each other's eyes with a magical look of disbelief. But our hot breath and bodies proved it wasn't.

Suddenly, Jewce rolled beside us. She had been limp and quiet for a while, but was back in the real world now. Arb turned her head, they looked at each other and smiled. Jewce reached across and took hold of Arb's breasts. She moaned as I continued to pump my cock inside her. Jewce lightly pinched and caressed her nipples. This sent Arb into a frenzy. She had that "out of this world" on her face. Her eyes were locked, teeth clenched, head thrashing side to side. I kept my pace,

I looked at Jewce, I hadn't realized until now but she was looking directly at me. As Arb quaked, our eyes were locked. It was surreal. Jewce kept touching her. Damn, was she going to cum too?

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Cumming!" she blurted out. Then erupted in a flow of screams and moans. I stopped my thrusting as she twist and turned on me. My eyes left Jewce and I took in Arb's moment of ecstasy. I kept myself buried deep, not moving. Finally, Arb's head just went to the side. Her eyes were still closed as she slowly regained her breath.

I looked at Jewcy again and smiled. She smiled too. I slipped out of Arb and got to my knees. Our eyes never left each other. I could see the hunger again in her. She rolled over and arched her back, presenting her pussy to me.I got off the bed, pulled her to me and slid my cock inside her.

Jewce had a great, grabbable ass that looked way better with clothes off. Mmmm... What a treat it was to be able to watch my cock sliding in and out. Jewce was grabbing the sheets, grunting and moaning. I wasn't holding back now. I always feel like standing gives you the most power. I was fucking plowing her.

Now Arb schooched over on her belly to join us. She started to play with Jewcy's nips the way she had previously. Her attention was on Jewce, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Arb's ass. I wanted to switch but Jewce seemed to be in such a state that she might cum again.

Jewce let out a long loud squeal. She didn't announce if she had cum, but her body language to me said she needed a break one way or the other. So after slowing down, I pulled out and pointed my cock at Arb.

She knew what I wanted and presented just as Jewce had done. Again, I almost felt like I wasn't going to be able to get inside her, but then she seemed to relax, letting me fully inside her. There was no way I could give her the same pounding I had given Jewcy, there was just too much resistance. Instead I did more of a hula hoop kind of thrust (something I've always enjoyed).

At this moment I'm almost at my breaking point. I wasn't at the point of no return yet, but damn I was getting close. My body started to tremble again. It was hard to stand. God, I was going to lose it. I didn't notice, but now Jewcy was kneeling at the end of the bed. She took my wrist, getting my attention.

"Come on," she said, pulling me back onto the bed and on top of her.

She spread her legs and I pressed inside her. It was so hot to be face to face with her again. We stayed close, gripping each other. I was on the brink. I was shaking so hard it was more like a seizure than a thrust.

Now Arb was next to us, laying on her side. She stroked my trembling body, keeping her face close to Jewce and I.

"I'm going to cum," I croaked, barely able to talk.

"Don't stop," Jewcy relied, giving me the final instructions I had desperately wanted.

My body locked. The ship went over the falls. It all hit me and I burst inside Jewce's pussy. I was howling, Jewce was shrieking, Arb twist along with us. We were a gasping, twisted mess. It was truly beyond my ability to describe. I was in a psychedelic state, totally out of my mind and body. Our body's were one connected, throbbing mass. Me, Jewce, Arb, I couldn't tell you where one of us ended or began.

Nothing lasts forever though and after resting against Jewcy's body for some time, I finally gathered the strength to pull myself up and pop back down between the two. Arb threw her arm around me and cuddled close, Jewce continued to lie on her back, eyes closed.

No one spoke for a long, long time. Eventually Jewce got up and headed to the bathroom. Arb and I stayed close but silent. When Jewcy got back, she joined up, cuddling up to my other side. My god, what a feeling. An arm around two women, thoroughly sexually exhausted. I felt like Superman. Fuck I felt like God.

The pride, the power, it surged through my mind. I smiled broadly with my eyes shut. I . I must have been equally exhausted because the next thing I remember was feeling Arb get out of bed and head out of the room presumably to the bathroom.

I looked at the clock, I must have fallen asleep because it was many hours later. Jewce was in the same position she had been. I dozed off again and when I woke a second time, I was a little disappointed that Arb must have gone back to her own room after using the bathroom. Jewce was now on her side, pointing away from me. I rolled onto my side and put my arm around her. She snuggled against me and we spent the rest of the night like spoons.

I woke up when Jewcy got out of bed the next afternoon. I rubbed my eyes as she put on a robe hanging on the door and headed to the bathroom. It was almost noon. I was groggy but not hungover or anything. It was bright in the room, but the shades kept out most of the light and the dark color of the room made it feel almost cave-like.

When Jewcy got back, she slipped off the robe and hung it back on the door. She walked to the bed and got in with me. Damn, it was good to see her body again and I was happy she didn't put on pajamas or anything. I could already feel the surge in my cock.

"So, how you feeling?" she asked.

Wow, what a question. It seemed absurd to me. I was feeling a million things.

"Well..." I exhaled deeply. "Woo..." was all I could get out, but I took the moment to bring my hand to her bare hips.

12