One Anita in My Skin Ch. 04

Story Info
Anita's life being taken over.
4.2k words
3.2
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

Stephanie made me enter the sweater shop first. The shame was unbearable when I met the widening eyes of Linda -- the saleswoman.

-- Anita, what happened? -- She jumped from her chair behind the desk and covered her open mouth with a hand.

Linda was a divorced woman in her mid-forties who had developed an unhealthy hobby of knitting which took over her life and marriage, but was now profiting out of it, successfully turning it into a business. I became friends with her after Anita was born. She made me two custom designed sweaters, which I loved, although her expertise was quite expensive.

-- I fell -- I lied. -- It's fine, I'm heading home in a minute.

Linda looked at Stephanie, who smiled politely. I introduced them, feeling the nasty itch of the news that the shemale is becoming more aware of Anita's life.

-- I insisted to see the shop I heard so much about! -- Stephanie explained.

Linda put on a fake "the customer's always right" smile.

-- Do you want to dress something else? -- She looked at me. Just before I was about to say yes, Stephanie said:

-- She's fine! I'm taking her home afterwards.

-- Really? But you're wet, Anita! You'll catch a cold or...

-- No, really -- she's fine! -- Stephanie stepped up to Linda. -- When are you closing?

Linda got the hint and sat back on her chair.

-- In half an hour -- She answered looking unsurely at me. I tried to smile but it was obvious Linda doubted that my presence at the shop was voluntarily.

-- We have plenty of time then! -- Stephanie said cheerfully and grabbed me by the hand, leading me between the shelves.

-- What are you doing? -- I whispered when we were away from Linda, who, by the way, kept observing us as if we were about steal something.

-- I like Anita's outfits! I want one or two similar items. You're not the only one appreciating fluffiness. After all, winter lasts six months around here -- a sweater always come in handy.

I followed her with trembling feet, unable to shake off the shame.

-- Wow, these are some heavy knits! -- Stephanie lifted before me a long blue sweater with big turtleneck. -- And it's so soft!

She placed it back down and her hand explored the sweaters next to it.

-- How about that? -- A chunky red sweater was pulled up from the shelf. It was very thick and equipped with a large wide collar. -- Weirdly extravagant, don't you think?

-- Yes... -- I stared at the chunky sweater, feeling the bulge in my panties growing.

-- C'mon, let's try it on!

-- What?

Stephanie was half way to the changing room when she looked back at me:

-- What are you waiting for? I need your opinion!

I really hated her cheerful mood but I remembered I couldn't say no. So I followed her and she hid us with the curtain. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt like crying -- the pink sweater dress was a complete mess: my sleeves were dripping mud on the floor; my collar was wet and hanging down, revealing my neck; the front knit looked like as if an off-road driver had cleaned his windshield with it. I couldn't believe I was so stupid to dress it for tonight's "date". It was ruined.

Stephanie pushed me aside from the mirror and tried on the red sweater. It fit her perfectly but the most stunning thing was the large round turtleneck, which stayed wide onto her shoulders giving her an extra aura of red fuzziness. The tight knit underlined her curves, making me feel like I'm looking at a goddess. In this moment, I realized how far Anita was from Stephanie's perfection. The mirror showed two women -- one of them messy but still handsome, while the other was both classy and sexy -- a magnificent display of femininity.

-- Do you like it? -- She asked. I couldn't admit out loud how beautiful she was. It was as if someone had cut my tongue off.

Stephanie turned around, looking at the mirror. She seemed fond of the red sweater. Just when I thought she was about to undress it, a step was made towards me and her hand grabbed me by the groin.

I jumped back but the grip was tight -- Stephanie didn't let go. Instead she stared somewhere on the wall behind me as if she was wondering what decision to make. Naturally, a hardness built up under my pink dress. Stephanie felt that and smiled.

-- Oh, yes, you like it! And if such a connoisseur finds it nice, I have no choice but to have it.

She looked at me from close. I was on the edge of begging her to let me go, otherwise I would mess up my beautiful dress in a new way.

-- Would you be so kind to buy it for me? -- Stephanie squeezed harshly. I bent over but couldn't protect myself.

-- I don't think I have so much... -- She squeezed harder. I squealed. -- OK, OK! It's yours! It's yours!

Stephanie backed away leaving me be.

-- Is everything all right? -- I heard Linda asking from her chair.

-- Yes! I just tripped -- I shouted out an answer.

-- Good girl! -- Stephanie caressed my cheek. -- Now, let's explore more sweaters! They say it will be the worst winter in years!

She went out, leaving me aching behind the curtain.

-- Are you coming? -- Stephanie laughed at the word game.

In the next fifteen minutes, she picked up a couple of wool hats, three fuzzy scarves and a long chunky sweater coat. They were all chosen in the same method -- with Stephanie's hand on my crotch. She said that "down there's your true opinion, Anita". I couldn't argue but I could sense that Linda was guessing we were doing something naughty behind the curtain.

While I was paying with my card (I didn't have enough cash for Stephanie's purchase), a brunette woman in a long raincoat entered and kept taking glimpses of me and my muddy outfit. When we were leaving, I noticed she closed to Linda and they whispered something to one another while looking at me.

After this shameful experience, I couldn't come back to the store again. Also, my savings couldn't bear any more shopping for Stephanie. She was showing me she owns me in more ways than I expected. She was having destructive impact on my life with every step we took that night.

At last, she decided it's time to take a cab and go to her place. Of course, I paid the driver. We arrived at a small apartment complex surrounded by trees. It looked more like a deserted and cheap motel. I never knew such a place existed in my town, but I rarely visited the outskirts.

Stephanie led me to the furthest door on the left on the first floor. The whole building seemed quiet. I noticed only one window with lights on, but it was on the other end. I felt as if I'm being abducted.

Entering the place, I realized it was not where Stephanie was living. It looked like a student's den: no clothes on the hanger; no carpets; no photos or paintings on the walls; simple, dark and cold. The only thing that kept this place alive was the router's light beaming.

Stephanie locked the door behind me and went into the bedroom to undress. She came back wearing the red sweater. It made her glow in this burdensome atmosphere. She went into a small closet department and brought something with her. Her fingers lifted my big turtleneck, making me unable to see what she was doing. I heard a click around the base of the pink collar and felt a slight pressure on my neck. I reached and found a thick metal collar deep into the knit of my turtleneck. The first reaction was to try to remove it but it was impossible. It was somehow locked around my pink collar.

-- In three days, it'll open on its own -- Stephanie smiled in front of me, after readjusting the thick turtleneck over the metal collar.

-- What do you mean?

-- The collar is a nasty device -- it can be programmed to open on its own. I set the time in seventy-two hours from now. There is no key and no other way to open it, so don't bother begging me to release you in the next days -- I won't be able to.

-- What the hell? -- I started touching the device with rising panic.

-- It seems you're very fond of your pink dress. So you'll be stuck in it for a while. You should be thankful!

-- But... -- I looked down at my dirty knit. How was I supposed to be inside it for three whole days?

-- One more thing before we start -- no more walking for you. Only crawling while we're here!

I looked at Stephanie, hoping she was kidding. She seemed dead serious. After being trapped in such a hellish device, I wasn't willing to argue with her. So I got down on my fours and waited for further instructions.

-- Come in the living room!

She walked and I crawled behind her. I felt pitiful but couldn't do a thing without risking Elena's life work.

The lights in the living room got lit and I entered a small space with a low table with a couch on one side and a TV on the other. The kitchen was part of the right wall, where an oven and a small refrigerator were added to the picture. A dying plant was positioned on the inside of the window, which had sealed blinds. There were no curtains. The kitchen part looked dusty and abandoned.

-- There! -- A slice of bread was placed on the table alongside a glass of water. -- Eat and drink before we start, because I won't bother making you dinner.

I sat on my heels and ate the bread. Stephanie was wandering around, checking stuff and rebooting the router. I couldn't take my eyes off of her in that big red sweater. Finally, she sat on the couch and opened a laptop.

-- I have some work to do. In the meantime, go clean the bedroom. We were partying the other night and I didn't have time to bring the place back in order.

I crawled into the hall and from there -- into the bedroom. I turned the lights on and found myself amongst a chaos. The big bed had its sheets all over the place. Books from the bookcase and stuff from a small table near the wall were on the floor. There was a broken glass in the corner and two bottles with wine in one of them under the bed. The only painting in the apartment was hanging in midair, on the brink of falling.

It struck me while I was staring at the mess -- there has been an orgy in here. Stephanie didn't want to deal with it, so she waited for the night I was rented to her to make me deal with it instead.

I crawled back to the bathroom (quite big for such a small apartment) and found the washing machine. Next to it was a bucket but there was no mop around. I looked everywhere but couldn't find one. So I asked Stephanie, who was just typing something on her laptop.

-- You are a living mop yourself, don't you think? -- She said, laughing at me.

-- I'm... What?

I knew perfectly well what she meant but I didn't want to believe it.

-- Your pink dress will do the work just fine!

I sat there for a while, hoping she would change her mind.

-- What are you waiting for? -- She shouted at me. -- Go clean my bedroom!

I turned around and crawled back to the hall. This time I felt the reek of sex from the bedroom. There was no doubt many perversions happened in there not long ago. I was disgusted and knew that Stephanie was enjoying my humiliation right now. I thought about my other options but the device around my neck was seriously disturbing me. What if Stephanie was the only one, knowing how to unlock it? I depended on her, whether I liked it or not.

So I decided to clean her bedroom. It shouldn't be such a big deal. After all, there are maids who do this every day for a living. If they could do it, I should be able too.

I started small. I took some of the stinky sheets from the ground, shoved them into the washing machine, and turned it on. What couldn't go inside, I placed in the bathroom next to it. After this, I arranged the painting, returned the books on the shelves and put the broken glass and the two bottles in a garbage bag. I admit that I drank the leftover wine, knowing that the night would probably be harsh.

-- The Red comet is on fire this month. Put three big on it! -- I was overhearing Stephanie from the living room. -- The Big bud's trainer had been changed, so I wouldn't go with it!

So this is what she was making money from -- betting. From what I kept overhearing, Stephanie was a part of a network of people who were betting on different sports. Horseracing was her thing and she seemed aware of her work.

Anyway, I noticed she kept looking at me through the open door of the living room every time I crawled by. She went out of the apartment for only a minute, in which I was too scared to act lazy as if I was being tracked somehow.

After I was done arranging stuff in the bedroom and Stephanie was back on her laptop, I had to face the issue of cleaning a floor, stained after an orgy with my own sweater dress. I looked at the pink knit, feeling sorry for a hundredth time that I dressed my most expensive wool item that night, and crawled back to get the bucket. I filled it with water and dragged it with me into the bedroom. I let my long sleeve of the right hand cover my fingers, took a deep breath and let it soak with the cold water from the bucket. When I took it out, it felt surprisingly heavy from being soaked so much. I squeezed with my left hand as much water as possible and placed my dripping sleeve on the floor. My hand made a circle and immediately I saw a difference. The dirty floor suddenly had this shiny and clean area, which at first gave me an unexpected feel of joy. Then I realized that if I missed an inch while cleaning, Stephanie would notice -- this is how dirty and stained her bedroom floor was.

I looked at my wet sleeve after this first slide and I felt awful. It had greyish colored mix of dirt, which was stuck deep into the knit. My gorgeous dress would be completely ruined by the end of this insanity. This time the thought of all those maids cleaning around the globe didn't help because they had mops, brushes and vacuum cleaners.

I tried to wash the dirt off my sleeve in the bucket but it barely went away. I cleaned another part of the floor, near the door, and then again tried to rub off the dirt. My sleeve was turning dark and there was no chance it would ever return its wonderful pink fuzziness. I was developing a true hatred against Stephanie but my traitorous sub consciousness was creating another issue -- all this crawling around in my soft dress made me quite hard. This was really bothering me, because my panties couldn't hold my entire length and at some point it would bounce out and would rub against the knit.

So I tried to focus on my work. I placed my sleeve in the bucket; I squeezed most of the water out of it, and rubbed the dirty floor. In about five minutes, I was finally in peace with the thought that this dress' days were over. Once I was out of it, it would meet the bottom of the garbage can. So when my right sleeve was completely and utterly ruined and messed up, I began using my left one. There was no meaning in keeping a piece of my knit clean anymore.

Then I reached the bookcase and just paused, confused what to do. There were some yellowish stains over there, which were stinking badly. Numerous guesses went through my mind but knowing an orgy occurred in here left me with the logical conclusion I was staring at a cumshot.

I was sitting there, with my left hand over the bucket, not knowing how to proceed. I thought what happened in the bar's toilets was the rock bottom for me. But this was something new. I couldn't even breath around the cum stains, let alone absorb them in my dress in which, by the way, I would probably be imprisoned for the next three days!

-- Yes, this too! -- A voice startled me from behind. When I turned, I saw Stephanie watching me. -- C'mon! You're almost done, Anita!

-- Please, Stephanie! Not this!

-- If you don't clean it, I'll make you do it! -- She took a step to me and I backed away. I was completely horrified of her and every time she closed to me, it was like the hell's doors were about to open.

So I jumped back to the bucket and soaked my sleeve without much squeezing this time. I needed to wet the stains as much as possible in order to reduce their stench. It was impossible. From that moment on, throughout the night, I was about to reek of cum and there was nothing I could do about it.

Stephanie was waiting patiently for me to finish. When I was done, she made me go to the bathroom and rub off as much of the dirt I had on my sleeves. The effect was almost none. They were yellowish from the stains on the floor. I could only imagine how much body fluids were now inside of my knit. After all this useless effort, I had to squeeze all of the water out of my soaking sleeves. Again -- mission impossible. I drained as much as I could, but soon I was dripping on Stephanie's floor again.

When I was ordered to go back to the living room, Stephanie was sitting on the couch with some paper and a pen. She placed them before me and explained:

-- This is a contract. It says you will buy me two sweaters of your choice from Linda's throughout each winter month and lingerie of my choice from "Tatu couture" in rest of the year! -- I recognized one of the most expensive brands of lingerie. Stephanie was trying to recover some of the funds she was giving to Elena by making me sign silly deals.

I looked at it and noticed there were only obligations for me.

-- I don't see a deadline -- I noted.

-- Yes, you don't! The contract is for life or until we both agree to end it. I don't want you to suddenly grow balls again and decide to stop purchasing things for me.

She pushed the pen towards me. I thought I was rented out for a night, but I was about to be stuck for life with the shemale.

-- You could always deny me, but think about what you'll say to Elena about this moment. If you back up now, she'll know you're just a weak girl afraid to stand up for her.

I took a deep breath and remembered how Elena was the only one who truly accepted what I was. Then I signed the damn contract.

-- Well done! I didn't actually thought you'll be up for it!

I looked at those vicious eyes of hers and knew I was about to see them over and over again for the rest of my life.

-- Now, lay on the table! -- She ordered.

I looked at the table, confused.

-- On your back! -- Stephanie added. I realized it was time I faced what I was truly rented for. I felt my legs shaking while I laid down onto the table. -- Now, spread your limbs!

I did what I was told, knowing I would regret this. My heart was pounding in my chest while I saw how Stephanie brought from the closet thick ropes. She seemed experienced with it.

She knelt on my left side and pulled the pink dress' long sleeve over my fingers until it reached the floor. I felt my wrist being tied to the table's leg. Then she did the same with my right hand, again with the sleeve over it. My shoulders immediately felt the bad stretching and it took them some time to get used to the position. In the meantime, my boots were removed and my ankles got tied to the table's legs as well.

Stephanie stood up and enjoyed the view of my helpless body. I tried to hide my tears while she was smiling at me. Then she closed and lifted up my dress. Her cold hands caressed my inner thighs making me tremble. Then she took a pair of scissors and cut away my panties. I closed my eyes afraid of what would happen next. Thankfully, the scissors were put aside. I felt how my hardness was rubbing into the softness of my knit, which was slowly rolling back down over my groin. I grinded my teeth, trying to fight the arousal.

Stephanie lifted again the pink knit and placed it on my belly. I looked over my body, as the hard meat was standing proud between my thighs. My imagination drew awful scenarios of the upcoming hours. I was about to beg to be released even before she would begin her "games" with me.

Then the bell rang. I completely freaked! My wet eyes turned to Stephanie, trying to find out what she'll do. She wasn't surprised though. Stephanie was expecting someone. She walked to the door and opened it. I couldn't see into the hall but I heard another woman's voice.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers
12