One Date... Seven Nights Pt. 01

Story Info
HOW One Date Turned into Seven Nights of Ecstacy.
3.8k words
2.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How a single date became a week of ecstasy.

Night One:

This is a short story about a woman I met at a friend's party on night. Her name was Julia, but everyone called her Jules. She was striking to look at with a 5'4" frame, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 28C breasts and a beautiful set of legs. She couldn't have been more than 120lbs and had her little weight in all the right places.

I am 6', light brown hair, blue eyes, 7" (and thick), and weight a proud 165lbs.

We sat in a corner loveseat and talked and drank the evening away, trying to discover from each other what was not being openly said. We eventually decided to play a game to learn about each other. It wasn't a complicated game and had two rules: Each would take turns asking one question of the other, and if the answer was not satisfactory, that person would have to let the other person remove an article of clothing from them as the party was in full swing around us. The fact that she even agreed to play this game gave me insight as in what to ask in my turns.

She was wearing a summer dress that buttoned down the front, panties (no bra), pantyhose, heels, and a scarf around her neck. I was wearing a pair of dress shorts (no underwear) a shirt, and T-shirt beneath that, shoes, and socks. We were both equal in clothing items, which made the game more fun.

I allowed her to go first, and she wasted that turn with a real dud of a question.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I have many friends and more than half of them are female, but not like you're asking."

Now it was my turn, and I attempted to start off forcefully but slow as not to scare her.

"Have you ever been outdoors, other than a private yard, without your clothes on?"

"Wow, that's a big first question, isn't it?"

"You made no attempt to limit the questions when you agreed to play, so what is your answer?"

"I don't think I want to answer that question so soon, if you don't mind. We just met an hour ago?"

"If you don't want to answer, that is OK. I'll take your heels and by not answering it, you answered my question all the same."

"That isn't fair."

"Life isn't fair but apparently, I'm more readily equipped to play this game than you are right now. But a word of warning to you, if you want to play coy and shy, you'll end up doing it naked in three more questions."

"Four questions, I still have four articles of clothing."

"Yeah, but my bet is you will look even better sitting there naked with that scarf around your neck."

"You are so mean."

"No, I'm not mean at all. But a have a choice: Either be easy on you or being seated next to beautiful woman with a fantastic body or I have a chance to take all her clothes from her. Guess which one I'm going to do?"

"Oh, you are a dog, aren't you?"

"No, just a red-blooded man. Now it's your turn."

"OK smart guy, answer the same question you just gave me."

"Are you asking if I've ever been out on a public place without my clothes? Yes, I have...many times. Now it's my turn."

"Have you ever had sex with a stranger watching?"

"What the hell? You can't expect me to answer that question?"

"Oh, but I do. Now stand up while I take your panyhose off you."

She stood so I could reach up and under her dress and I rolled them down to her knees. At that point she sat and let me take them the rest of the way off.

"So tough guy have you had sex in front of a stranger before?"

"A stranger...No. In front of numerous strangers...Yes."

"Wow, you are bold, I'll give you that."

"And you are halfway to being naked. Those black panties are next?"

"Now, from the gaze up your dress I just made I'm inclined to think you have no pussy hair. My question is do you shave, or do you get waxed?"

"No way I'm answering that question."

"Then stand up again and I'll take those panties."

Reluctantly she stood and leg me remove her panties and I could see that she waxed and didn't shave.

"I see you wax, and you have a beautiful pussy, Jules."

She turned away as if in embarrassment, but I saw no redness in her cheeks or face at all.

"Well, then are you bald down there?"

"Absolutely. I shave myself clean."

"It seems you have another turn and I only have two articles left to take off, and since you said you didn't want the scarf, that means I'm about to be without my dress."

"That's pretty much the way I see it."

"Would you do me a favor and ask me something I can answer?"

"Yes, I can do that. You just let me know when you're ready."

"OK but go easy with this one. I have a lot to lose this time."

"Here it goes. Why have you purposely let me take advantage and take most of your clothes from you, yet still trusting that I don't take your dress off you in front of all these people?"

"Uh, oh, ah..."

"Well, that answer will certainly get your dress taken away."

"Look, I don't want to lose my dress in front of all these people. Isn't there a deal to be made here?"

"Sure, there is but not the kind of deal you're thinking of."

"How do you know what I'm thinking?"

"You are as transparent to me as a window. So do you want to hear the one and only non-negotiable deal?"

"Yeah, let's hear it."

"You're here for seven nights, including tonight, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Well then starting with tonight, and every night until you leave, you will stay with me and the word NO never comes out of your mouth. In addition, I will hold your license until you leave to make sure you keep your word. You can't get on an airplane without your ID, so I'm pretty sure you will abide by your word if I hold it."

"Wait, that means I do whatever you say, and I have no say in it?"

"That's right, but that won't stop you from agreeing, will it?"

"Well, I'm in no position to argue about it. It's a deal."

"OK then, this is how this is going to work. First, there is NO WAY you engaged me and played this game without knowing who and what I was. You asked around and you liked the answers you got. You probably got good information but just in case you didn't, let me set the record straight.

"Go ahead."

"I am an exhibitionist and a voyeur, and I love to have sex in public places. But you already knew that. I like the feeling of a woman's skin and I normally have my hand on a thigh or up a skirt when sitting, no matter where I am. So, you have a choice right now: You can come sit tightly next to me and I'll undo a button or two on your lower dress or I can come sit tight against you and heave that thing all the way up to your waist. Which is it going to be?"

"I'll come and sit with you."

When she sat, she gracefully and stealthily slipped the rear of her dress up to her waist before sitting down next to me. This is something submissive women are taught to do as they aren't often allowed to sit anywhere without their bare ass on the seat. This woman was a Submissive but why would she be playing this role. But as with all games, her reasons would become obvious, or she would find a way to withdraw from the deal breaking her word. After taking her seat she handed me her ID and I put it in my wallet. Then I out my hand on her upper thigh and slowly moved under her dress, brushing her bare pussy, and giving her a little massage.

"You may want to be careful there, I'm already a bit excited from having you all but strip me at this party."

I dove my fingers inside her and pull,out my hand glistening with her love juices.

"A little excited? Damn girl how wet do you get when your excited a lot?"

She just looked at me and took my wet fingers into her mouth, sucking her own fluids off them. When she let me have my hand back she smacked her lips and gave me a sensuous smile."

"Oh, what a slut you are, gladly sucking you own pussy juices here in front on everyone."

"I've done worse, but let's leave that discussion for another time."

"As long as you realize you're giving me control of what we do for seven days. And that includes answering all questions, because I have many."

"Yes, I understand the deal we made."

I kept massaging her lower region as we talked, and I knew it was working on her as she was starting to fidget a bit.

"Having a problem sitting still?"

"You know I am, and you know why. It's not fair that you get to do this to me in public and I can't tease you."

"Oh, I'm being teased right now, and very little of what happens in the next week will be fair."

"I guess I should have figured that part out before."

"Oh, don't start lying to me now. You knew exactly who and what I was when you started talking to me, and it didn't take me long to figure out who and what you are."

"Oh, then who and what am I?"

"What happened with your Sir? Why are you alone fishing like you are? I doubt he would let you unbridled like this, so start talking."

She was silent for a minute, probably trying to figure out is she should tell me or make up a good story.

"You know if this was your norm and you had experience in this type of prowl, you would have had a story waiting and ready to go. That tells me you're all new to this type of search, but fully experienced in the "D/s" lifestyle. So, you're recently freed from him and you can't function without that part of your life."

"I think I'm functioning just fine."

"No, you're doing a good job at stumbling through this, not functioning. If you were sure about yourself, you wouldn't have cared if I took your dress. You would have been confident I would have protected you and felt free to be naked in public."

"OK, dammit."

"Spill it woman, I'm not playing games here. This is my life you're playing with, and I suspect yours too."

"Yes, I lost my master to a heart attack one month ago. I was invited here by friends to hopefully get me out of the lifestyle by meeting normal people."

"And how many people did you ask about me?"

"Maybe ten or so, all who I thought would give me an honest answer."

"And what did they tell you?"

"They told me to stay away from you, that you were anything but normal."

"And yet you invited me to sit with you."

"Yes, these people have no idea what our type of lifestyle is about, or the joy a woman can get from it. I wasn't 100% sure you were Dominant, but you had that Ora about you, so I gave it a shot."

"And you got yourself owned for a week in no time at all."

"I wasn't planning that, but you acted so quick with your questions you caught me off guard."

"Let me explain some rules to you. I don't hit women for punishment, but if you ever lie to me again, I'll simply leave you flat. Do you understand that, Jules?"

"Yes, what did I lie about?"

"You could have answered any one of those questions, and you already knew who and what I was. I didn't catch you off guard and my questions weren't so quick they left you flat footed."

"You're right, and I'm sorry."

"Sorry what Jules?"

"I am sorry Sir. It will never happen again."

"I believe you; you just didn't think this out ahead of time."

"No, I didn't Sir."

"Let's take a walk out onto the deck out back."

"Yes sir, can we get drink refills along the way?"

"Of course. What are you drinking?"

"Club soda."

"Not anymore you're not."

"Yes sir, you order for me."

"I will, now let's get going."

"I had the bartender make her a fruity rum drink and I had a rum and coke. As we walked outside, we could see just a few couples on the deck but no one in the yard, which was big and expertly landscaped with paths, trees, bushes, benches, and a pool. We ventured out to walk around, her in bare feet and nothing under her dress, and she made no show of reluctance or indecision, she was totally comfortable being the submissive to a Dominant man.

"Where are your bags?"

"They are still in the trunk of my rental."

"Where were you planning on staying tonight?"

"With my friends that invited me to this party."

"And were you going to stay with them all week?"

"No, just tonight. I was planning on getting a hotel room for the rest of the week."

"First, you're going to have to find your friends and tell them you're spending the night with me. Then we'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

We walked down a path between two shrubs about three feet high and found a bench in the other side. When we got there, she stood awaiting my command to sit down but it didn't come. I started unbuttoning her dress from the top down.

"Were pretty close to the deck Sir, what if someone see's us?"

"If they see us, they'll know you're getting fucked and you like it."

"Is this that having sex in front of strangers thing you asked about?"

"Only if you're lucky enough for someone to see you."

I let her dress fall to the ground and sat her in the middle of the bench with her ass hanging over the edge. I gently pushed her back, so she was half laying down on the seat and picked up her legs and spread them in a wide "V".

"You hold them there and don't let go until I tell you."

"Yes sir."

I took my pants off and stood between her splayed legs admiring her perfectly manicured pussy. She just looked up at me and never broke eye contact, holding her legs wide displaying herself to me.

"You have a very pretty pussy Jules."

"Thank you, sir, I Just had it redone this morning before coming out here."

"It looks inviting."

I started rubbing the head against her opening to her clit and back just to get her restarted, and she instantly took to my movements trying to push her clit out further to meet me.

"Relax woman, you'll get it soon enough."

"Give it to me, fuck me hard and take me for your own."

"When I take you, it won't be so gentle or pleasing, but for now I'm just going to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours."

"Then it is yours to use, anytime you want."

The head of my cock was just outside of her sensitive opening, and I was applying light pressure as my thumb brushed her already hard nub. She closed her eyes and tried to lose herself in the feeling coming over her body, but I wasn't giving her enough pleasure to do that just yet.

"Oh, please sir, give that to me."

"You'll wait until I'm ready to give it to you Jules. Are you in the habit of telling your Sir what to do?"

Now, this was almost impossible for her to answer under normal conditions, and in her current state she had to give it attention that she wanted elsewhere on her body.

"Oh no sir, I was just...I mean I...I wouldn't..."

I put increasing pressure against her pussy while giving her clit serious attention and waited to see how she handled this.

"Oh god that feels so good. Please keep it up Sir."

"You didn't finish your sentence, what did you mean?"

"Please sir, I'm begging of you?"

"I Just want to understand Jules."

"You're teasing me sir."

"Yes Jules...I'm just teasing you. I wanted to see how you handled yourself."

"Can you fuck me now? I need your cock inside of me Sir."

She was almost crying as she begged to be used and there was no doubt this woman was headed towards her pleasure land and happy to do it. Still vigorously playing with her love button I applied even more pressure to her opening, discovering that this woman's muscles were well exercised, but those guarding muscle finally succumb to my pressure and I popped right in.

"Oh Fuck, Yeah, that's what I wanted."

I slowly pushed inside her until my pubic home was against her outer lips and slid back just as slowly until it was just the head of my manhood inside her, and repeated this motion as she became accustomed to my presence. She became enamored with my actions and began purring and cooing.

"Oh, Sir you feel so good, please take me all the way."

"I am going to take you there, just lay back and enjoy it, Jules."

As I continued to softly enter her and withdraw, she became more and more excited and her body showed every sensation she was feeling.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me sir, please just fuck me?"

I increased my speed and technique to change my angle of entry as I thrusted in and out of her. She pushed, as well as she could in her position, to meet my thrusts, and traveled further toward the orgasm she was chasing.

"Fuck that pussy, pound it until you break that motherfucker."

"Listen to the slut beg for a rough fucking, are you sure you can handle it?"

"Yes, just treat me like the whore I am."

I accommodated her request and started pulling all the way out of her, lining up again and forcefully thrusting back into her. With every thrust her body was pushed back against the bench and she let out an "Ugg", telling me I was reaching the inner most parts of her cervix. With her mouth hanging open, eyes pinched shut, her body responding to my every movement of mine, and feeding her fantasy, she was on the final leg of her orgasmic journey.

"Yes, yes, fuck my pussy hard. HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER."

It was only then I heard a strange voice join.

"Yeah, fuck that slut harder."

I looked up to see two Men and one woman watching us, and oddly enough it was the woman who spoke. I saw her groping the man's crotch through his pants, and him enjoying the visual stimulation of us and tactile pleasure of his woman. Startled but unable to see where they were standing, she called out.

"Who's that?"

"Don't you worry about them; you concentrate on what's happening right here."

"But..."

"No but's, just ignore them."

The idea of being watched as she was being fucked like a common whore excited her to no end. I felt her tense up and her eyes went wide open, her mouth contorted and her body shaking, she got to the point of no return.

"Fuckkkk, I'mmmm Cummmming."

She started convulsing like someone holding onto a live wire and let out a high-pitched squeal, then started grabbing my cock with her pussy as she came.

"Oh, Fuck...Yes, I'm Cumming. Don't stop. Just keep fucking meeeeee."

With her muscles grabbing me as tight as they did, there was no way I could last any longer. I tensed up, slammed my cock inside her as far as I could, and started releasing my own love juices which sent her skyrocketing.

Except for eek's, ooh's, moans, and groans, she was strangely silent, floating in her ecstasy and unaware of her surroundings. The woman stepped forward and started playing with her nipples and gave her a huge sensual kiss. The guy had jerked himself until he spewed on the ground in front of him, and the other guy just looked on in amazement. The woman, still kissing her, reached down, and started lightly playing with her clit, causing her to jump and twist in an unnatural manner.

I noticed that somewhere along the line she let go of her legs and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me toward her still. Half flaccid she wouldn't allow me my retreat, so I just enjoyed her trembling and quivers of her after orgasm phase. Finally, I unwrapped her legs allowing me to pull out, with her still twitching.

I walked around to where the two women were kissing and tapped the stranger on the shoulder. She looked up and saw my cock facing them both.

"Sorry, but she's not done yet."

But to my surprise, she didn't vacate Jules for me to push my cock inside her mouth, she simply took me in her mouth. I heard Jules moaning again and looked to see the guy that just looked in in amazement was now eating her pussy clean, and no doubt spending time on her clit.

"Suck his balls while I clean off his cock whore."

Without trepidation, Jules took my sack into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue like only an experienced woman can. The strange woman and man finished their self-appointed duties and slipped back into the party.

"Wow, that was fucking awesome. Who were those people, friends of yours?"

"I never saw them in my life, but who cares?"

"Well, I guess I can answer one of your questions now."

12