One Day at the Gym

Story Info
Lonely engineer finds a boyfriend.
1.2k words
4.01
11.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour was late afternoon. The setting was the courtyard behind the building. The sliding glass doors in front of me lead to a pool and hottub. Guys including me are lounging about in the nude under the sun. The dude lying in the chaise lounge 10 feet to my left has the toned physique that I regard as sexy as hell. My eyes move from his body to others with average physiques. Even those having just average physiques can make me want them, just not as desperately.

I had just finished a regimen of weightlifting. I had been in the weightroom for nearly three quarters of an hour, much of it spent waiting for another guy to finish a set.

Nothing unusual happened over the next couple of days. For that matter, nothing extraordinary ever happens, at least not in my life.

I'm 25 years old. For months the secret desire to indulge in man on man sex has made me sneak a peak in the lockerroom and unable to chat with a guy in the courtyard without looking at his dick. Being the only gay gym member in a courtyard populated by naked men doesn't exactly make me a happy camper.

Friday morning finds me in my my cubicle employing my Masters degree in engineering to the firm's latest project, a military application. Colleague John Nile is in his thirties, gay and married. He's the only one outside of my immediate family and small circle of friends who knows that I'm gay, although others in the firm may suspect that.

John is a handsome dude with light-brown hair and blue eyes. He has a square face and full lips. Dimples appear when he smiles.

"Are you going to lunch," I asked.

"That time already," he replied looking up from his CADCAM.

As we sat eating he rambled on about a movie he'd seen recently on Prime. It was one I hadn't seen and just then decided not to watch it. "You spoiled the plot," I teased.

Like me, he occasionally watches gay themed movies.

I asked after several seconds, "did I tell you the gym I go to has clothing optional pool."

"No you didn't," he said.

"It does," I said.

He asked, "are there a lot of members."

I said, "I seldom see fewer than half a dozen guys in the courtyard or fewer than twenty working out."

"Swimming is very good exercise," he said.

There are one or two guys there who really make me want to jack off or jump on their bones, I thought. For the time being I keep that to myself.

"My husband Alan runs 5 miles a day."

I said, "hard on the back, on the knees."

John grinned at the remark.

I asked, "how did you meet him."

"We were in the same fraternity at BU, Delta Lambda Phi."

"If you don't mind a personal question, how long did you know him before you started dating?"

"Probably a week," said John. He added with a grin, "thought you were going to ask how long before we fucked."

I chucked and said, "I was thinking that."

The half hour lunch break came to an end and we headed back to our cubicles and our project.

On a Friday afternoon about 6 o'clock I found myself sitting alone in the courtyard and very horny. Open-handed upward strokes soon gave me a fully erect penis. No point waisting a good boner, I thought as my hand wrapped around the shaft. Pumping my hand rapidly, I was hell bent on seeing cum streaming toward my body. The mental pictures of men are driving my behavior. After about 3 minutes cum finally squirted.

I wiped myself clean seconds before a gorgeous blond, who also happened to be nude, came outside. He stretched out on a nearby lounge. Even flaccid his dick held my eyes.

I let a minute pass in silence then moved closer to him.

I asked, "are you new here."

"I'm not new. I've been coming here for a year"

"I just started here in April."

"I've seen you working out."

"I'm Steve," I said.

"Mike," he replied.

How much had he seen? Was he coming toward the door when my hand was on my dick? Maybe he saw nothing, I thought optimistically.

He rambled on about baseball which was fine with me. Considerably less knowledgeable, I added little to that conversation .

He didn't seem to mind me checking out his "package". On a deep level I suspected that he's gay. No harm in asking, I thought.

"There's a band playing on the common tonight. I know the musicians in it."

He asked, "what kind of music do they do."

"Jazz standards," I said.

I was learning that it takes much more courage to ask a man on a date than to stare lustfully at his dick.

He said, "I have tons of music at home."

"So do I," I replied.

"Some jazz, some blues," he said. "I can't stand soft rock. It's so lame."

"It is," I replied.

Suddenly he touched his package sending a signal that encouraged me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the common tonight, say about 7"

"I'll meet you there," he replied.

People were gathering on the common when I was strolling through looking for an unoccupied bench and Mike from the gym. The band was in the gazebo warming up.

I spotted him just a few feet to the right of the gazebo waving to me.

We had the good fortune to find a bench as many brought folding chairs from home. More people were coming from all sides of the lawn swelling the crowd. Children were running around, more interested in playing than seeing a free concert.

The band was comprised of alto saxophone, trumpet, piano, bass and drums. It's leader, pianist Edward Lawson, had been on the faculty at my alma mater. Though retired from teaching, he would never give up playing.

In my mind I was calling this a date. Having already seen Mike naked, I already knew I wanted him. I put my hand on his thigh. He responded by putting his hand over mind.

He asked, "what do you do for work."

"I'm an electronics engineer at Raytheon."

He asked, "how long?"

"A year," I said, "just finished my masters ."

"I teach highschool science. I've doing it for three years."

I calculated his age. I said, "so you're 27, right."

He said, "28 and gay."

I leaned to his ear and whispered, "I was jacking off outside in the courtyard."

"I've done that," he said.

"Cool," I said.

He said in hushed tone, "difficult to resist temptation when one is alone outside."

"Tell me about it," I said.

For the sake of privacy we cut that conversation short.

A minute or so later as the band started playing a version of "Embraceable You" Mike and I leaned into our first kiss. With it came the image of lying naked under him draping arms and legs around him as his dick brushed me. There would be a deep kiss, intense passion, some spilled cum and cuddling. His dick would penetrate making me groan but pleasure would override my discomfort.