One for the Scrapbook

Story Info
A fun night out and multiple orgasms for my slut.
1.8k words
4.11
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know tonight is going to be good when I place your favorite vibrating butt plug and our newest acquisition, a shiny steel chastity cage, on top of the pile of clothes I lay out for you. You've been begging me to wear it for over a week, but I've made you wait.

"I get to wear the cage tonight?" You ask, seeking verbal confirmation. I chuckle quietly and turn towards you.

"Well, seeing as this..." I reach out and snake my hands around you, my right hand traveling down to give your ass a firm squeeze while the left goes up, pulling you down to me for a deep kiss, "makes you hard..." I continue, letting go of your hair to cup my hand around your stiffening cock, "we don't want the whole restaurant knowing what a slut you are, do we?"

"No, Miss Eva. Of course not!" You reply eagerly.

"And why is that?" I prompt, my hand still resting on your cock.

"Because I'm your slut and you decide who knows it." I smile, giving you a light squeeze.

"Exactly. Now get dressed."

***

I'm wearing a low cut shirt tonight, and I enjoy watching you trying, and mostly failing, to keep your eyes off me.

We walk into the restaurant, my arm wrapped possessively around you. The moment we sit down, I instruct you to look at my breasts. Noting the hunger in your eyes, I lean in close, giving you a better view while I whisper in your ear.

"And keep the moans to a minimum, my naughty little slut."

With a few taps on my phone screen, I turn the plug on, enjoying the way your mouth falls open as the vibrations rippled through you. I play with the vibration patterns throughout dinner, increase the intensity when the waiter comes to take our order—rendering you mute with the certain knowledge of the sounds that would come out if you opened your mouth—and, mercifully, bring it back down when the food arrives, allowing just enough sense into your brain for you to eat.

***

We get back to the car and I hand you the key I keep on a chain around my neck, instructing you to take the cage off, along with a sharp reminder not to touch yourself, before I close your door and walk around to settle myself behind the wheel. Turning the plug up to the highest intensity, I grin as you desperately try to stifle the moans.

"It's alright, baby. Let me hear how good it feels." Permission given, your head falls back against the rest and a loud moan escapes your lips. My eyes travel down your body to your cock, hard and twitching, and I reach out to run two fingers slowly up your shaft. Moving my hand to your lips, you obediently open your mouth for me and I shove my fingers inside, letting you clean the precum off my hands.

"Make sure to get it all, sweetheart." I tell you as you dutifully suck my fingers clean.

***

I pull into the driveway, reminding you to put your cock away before turning the plug down and walking you inside, one hand on your ass and the other lightly caressing the ridiculously obvious bulge in your pants. The moment the door clicks shut I take my hands away, stepping back to look you up and down. The bulge aside, your arousal is obvious in the tension of your shoulders, the longing look on your face and the pleading one in your eyes.

"Take off your clothes." You immediately begin to strip for me, getting caught in your shirt as you practically rip it off.

"Slow down, sweetheart." I say, before disappearing into the bedroom. By the time I return, collar and leash in hand, you're standing there, naked, a messy pile of clothes on the floor next to you.

"Fold those." I say, nodding at the pile. You do, bending to pick up the discarded garments, probably hoping I'll come over and land a blow or two on your ass. I don't, only watching you as I lean against the wall, the shiny black collar dangling from my finger. As you straighten, folded clothes in hand, I step forward and wrap the collar around your neck. Taking the pile of clothes from you, I toss them onto the counter before attaching the leash with a loud click and leading you into the bedroom.

Letting go of the leash, I place a hand on your chest, gently but firmly pushing you down onto the bed. Still completely clothed, I climb on top of you, taking my time tying your hands to the backboard before spreading your legs and securing your ankles to the corners of the four poster bed. Reaching for my phone, I turn the plug back up before bringing my hand down to tease your cock, running just the tips of my nails over your head. I only give you a few seconds of pleasure before I pull away, climbing off the bed to walk over to the nightstand. You whimper, arching your back slightly, tempting me to throw all my plans out the window and fuck you, right there and then. Suppressing the urge to do so—you look so cute and helpless all tied up like that—I pull out a blindfold and a pair of nipple clamps. Seeing both, your eyes go wide. I begin with the blindfold, wrapping the soft fabric around your head, the thick, dense material blocking out every bit of light in the room. Holding the clamp set by the ends, I trail the cold metal chain over your chest, eliciting a fresh set of moans.

"What was that?" I ask, moving the chain to pass over your right nipple.

"Please..." I hear you say, trailing off as I switch sides.

"Please, what?" I ask, a hint of amusement in my voice. When your moaning doesn't turn coherent, I make the command clearer. "If you want the clamps you're going to have to beg for them like a good slut." With great effort, you manage to turn about half the noises into coherent words.

"Please, Miss Eva. Ohhh, please, I need you to use the... fuck, the clamps on my nipples. I'll do anything, Mistress, just please..." I cut you off, pinching your nipple up before releasing the clamp onto it. The begging turns back into whimpering moans as I feed the chain through the ring of your collar. The chain is a perfect length, just short enough that it stays taunt, pulling lightly at both clamps the moment I let go.

Climbing back on top of you, my nails begin to explore your body, running up and down your stomach, skirting the clamps to spread out over your upper arms before wandering down to your thighs. It only takes a few minutes for you to become a writhing, moaning mess beneath me. I stop, abruptly pulling my hands away. Moments later, I lower my pussy to your lips. I can feel the small "oh" of surprise and I can almost see the gears grinding in your brain, trying to figure out when I had the time to take my pants off. But I know that thought, along with all the others, disappears as I start grinding myself against your face, instructing you to stick your tongue out for me. I don't let you worship me, simply grinding against your face until I'm satisfied. Climbing off you, I enjoy the sight of you spread out on the bed, writhing and panting, your cock hard, glistening with pre cum, and my juices covering your face.

I know you must hear me reach into the nightstand, but the blindfold prevents you from seeing what I pull out. I lean down, my breath hot against your ear.

"Are you ready to be a good slut for me?" Before you can do so much as nod, I wrap my hand around your cock, pressing the vibrator in my palm against you, and making you scream in agonizing pleasure. You moan and writhe and scream for me as I work my hand up and down your cock, driving you to the edge over and over. After what must have been a dozen rapid fire edges, I bring you back a final time. Instead of pulling away, I lean down, using one hand to press the still vibrating plug firmly into your ass while I continue to stroke you with the other. At the last second, I bring my lips down too, sending you over the edge and allowing you to fill my mouth. Leaving the plug going, I pull the vibrator away and, tugging on the chain to bring your mouth to mine, I kiss you, pushing your own cum into your mouth. I pull back enough to speak, telling you to swallow like a good slut and warning you that if I see even a drop of cum leave your lips I will spank you until you can't sit for a week. You swallow dutifully, and I bring my mouth to yours again before planting light, wet kisses along your collarbone.

I walk around to the front of the bed, climbing up and settling myself between your legs and pulling a few nearby pillows into my lap. I pull you onto me, forcing you to spread your legs even farther, and raising your hips so that your cock is pointed back at your own face. I start playing with again, working you over with my mouth and hands, edging you again and again. I tell you to stick your tongue out like the slut you are and you oblige, moaning all the while.

After an eternity of edges—even I lose count—I make you cum again, shooting the sticky liquid right into your mouth, open and waiting. While it doesn't all land in your mouth, it certainly all lands on you, warm and sticky and smelling of salt. This time I instruct you not to swallow, to savor the taste. And then I do it again and again, forcing the cum out of you five, six, seven times, until you are coated in the white, sticky substance. With a mischievous smile you can't see, I give your cock one last stroke before sliding out from under you.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" I say, running off to grab something while the plug still tucked into your ass continues to send vibrations through you, the cum covering you only making you feel like more of a slut. You feel me lay down next you, tugging on your collar and planting a soft kiss on your cheek. And then you hear a click, and your cock stiffens yet again at the knowledge that I now have a picture of you, spread eagle on the bed and covered in your own cum.