One for the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte staggered to the toilet cubicle and ripped a handful of tissues from the dispenser and dabbed at her diminishing erection, then at her skirt and stocking tops where gobbets of the three men's semen clung to the fabric. She went back to the sink and dabbed at her hair and then filled the sink with warm soapy water and thoroughly washed her face.

She looked at herself with disgust. How could she be so aroused by what those men had just done to her. She had no time for self-derision; she hated the look of her face sans-makeup and went to work with her cosmetics.

When she returned to the inner sanctum the lads had gone back to lazing on the couches, drinking whisky and joking.

"Ah there you are Charlotte. Now be a good girl and pick up that newspaper," Robert put down his drink and fiddled in a bag on the floor beside his sofa.

"That's the girl now hold it up under your chin."

"Say cheese," he joked as he snapped half a dozen pictures of her with his Canon F-1.

"I always like hard evidence rather than rumour and innuendo; don't you?"

Charlotte didn't reply. She knew what Robert Fellows had done. He now had the pictures to prove that Charles was still playing dressup. He could corroborate his accusations if needed.

"We've finished with you for tonight. Please tell Charles I'll see him bright and early tomorrow and for him to bring his school timetable," Robert turned away from her and resumed his conversation with his friends.

Charlotte went back into the privy and stripped, removed her makeup and took a long hot shower.

Charles emerged from the privy half an hour later dressed in his school uniform but no one paid him any attention as he let himself out and skulked down the dim corridor and ascended the stone steps to the Bridge House common room. A few heads turned his way as he silently made his way through the small crowd and out the door. Brian Nichol watched him intently and when Charles left the common room he swung open the hinged bookcase taking out his key to the inner sanctum as he descended the steps.

William Larkin had also watched Charles walk through the common room dejected. He followed his friend outside.

"Charles? Charles? Are you ok?" he called after him.

"I'm fine William I just want to go to bed," Charles called out without stopping.

Charles came to the staircase and began the ascent to his dorm.

He lay in his bed and tried to sleep but he couldn't. He kept reliving what had happened to Charlotte in the inner sanctum. He took the silk stocking out of the drawer and draped it over his pulsating erection and found release, as he ejaculated he imagined the three cocks ejaculating over Charlotte's face and in her mouth.

He cursed himself for it but he soon fell into a dreamless asleep.

To be continued