One for the Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on sir?" Charles asked, alarmed and anxious.

"I've used my position to have you installed in better quarters young man. As my fag, I think it only reasonable that you abide next door to me so you can better tend to your duties. Follow me," Robert leapt from the bed and beckoned Charles to follow.

Charles followed a familiar route to Robert Fellows' dorm room. The door to the room next to Robert's was open and Robert led the way in. It was larger than Charles' previous dorm and much better appointed. He was surprised to find that all of his personal possessions had been relocated and everything had been put in place as it had been before.

Charles immediately checked on his suitcases and was relieved to find them as they should be.

"I suppose I should thank you sir for upgrading my quarters," Charles looked around his new dorm and was pleased with what he saw.

"Oh, it's self-interest on my behalf that spurned me on. I'm expecting better service from you now that you live next door. With privilege comes responsibility."

"Also, when you see Charlotte again let her know that I have left a little present for her in the wardrobe and I hope she likes it. Also tell her that she may use the door that adjoins our rooms any time she pleases," Robert smiled expectantly.

Charles immediately saw through the ruse.

"I'll let her know but I'm sure she is too busy with her current workload sir," Charles responded.

"Well let her know that this would be in addition to her current workload but would remove a considerable burden on you. She could undertake all of your personal responsibilities to me in my dorm. She can use the interconnecting door to come and go as she pleases," Charles said a little gruffly, working hard to make his point.

"I'll let her know sir," Charles reiterated.

"You may not use the conjoining door Mister Ward; you will come to the corridor entrance, knock and seek my permission before you enter. Nothing has changed there," Robert harrumphed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Charles noted that the latch and bolt had been relocated form his old dorm to this new one. His privacy was guaranteed except that Robert Fellows had unfettered access to his room through the interconnecting door.

Charles opened the wardrobe and couldn't help but burst out laughing when he saw the 'present' that Robert had left for Charlotte.

It was a French maid's uniform consisting of a black satin dress with white lace trim with a full skirt that would rest just above the knee. There was also a white half-apron embellished with ruffles and lace and a matching headpiece.

Did Robert really expect Charlotte wear the little outfit and tend to him while she was carrying out Charles fagging duties?

That was definitely not going to happen!

For the next two weeks things progressed as normal, if you could ever think of Charles' life as normal. Charlotte appeared three times a week in the sanctum to service the three senior members of Bridge House. Robert was frustrated that Charlotte refused to undertake Charles' fagging duties and let her know of his displeasure by treating her rather cruelly and dispassionately.

Sunday was a return match against their nemesis Harrow and the Chelmsford College rugby team was fired up. There would be no replay of the 'suicide run' that Charles had been made to play the last time they met but the intent of Chelmsford was to get the ball out wide whenever possible. Chelmsford had a comfortable lead in the dying minutes of the match and Charles had scored two tries and been instrumental in setting up two others. Harrow decided that if they couldn't win the match that would reap revenge on the player who had been most responsible for their loss.

Charles received a pass out on the wing and began to run full pelt at the Harrow defensive line with the intention to zig infield and unload a pass to one of the centres and then continue cross-field behind his own forward line who would provide him with protection from the blitz defence. He was so concentrated on locating a suitable recipient for the pass that he did not see the huge Harrow forward that had him lined up ready to crash tackle him.

Just as Charles unloaded the pass he saw the gigantic Harrow loose-head prop looming in his peripheral vision and realised that he was about to be pulverised. Charles prepared himself to be driven into the ground and crushed when Robert Fellows came out of nowhere and put himself between Charles and the hulking front-rower. The sound of their collision was sickening as both players crashed into each other and hit the turf. They were both taken off the ground on stretchers whilst the two teams traded insults and several scuffles broke out before the referee blew full time.

Charles realised that Robert had sacrificed himself to save Charles and was likely badly hurt. He wanted to find Robert and thank him but the team insisted on putting him on their shoulders and parading him around the ground. When Charles was finally able to sneak away from the after-game celebrations Robert Fellows was nowhere to be seen.

Charles went to the College infirmary where he was advised that Robert had been given medical treatment and released to his dorm with instructions to bed-rest for two days and then return to the infirmary for a check-up before he would be cleared to return to his studies.

Robert lay on his queen-size bed propped up by pillows. He was watching a movie on TV whilst sipping a can of lager, which was totally against the medical advice he had been given. His left arm was in a sling but at least the pain had subsided to a dull throb. He had other cuts, bruises and contusions on his body but nothing major; the doctor's main concern was the concussion he had received and a badly sprained wrist.

He heard the doorknob rattle on the door that joined his dorm with Charles' and then the door opened.

Charlotte stepped through the door dressed in the French maid's uniform. She was also wearing black fully-fashioned stockings and high heels. The lace headpiece perched atop her black bob looked cheeky; her makeup was perfect and seductive, she had a pout on those inviting red lips.

Robert was lost for words as he watched her close the door and then walk to the main entrance and throw the bolt. Charlotte turned out the ceiling lights and switched on the standard lamps to give the room a cosy glow. Robert was mesmerised watching the pretty maid silently perform these tasks, her perfume enveloped him and he drew in her scent deeply. He was becoming tumescent already.

Charlotte came over to the bed and motioned for Robert to scoot over. Robert tried to say something but Charlotte put her finger to her lips instructing him to remain silent.

"Don't spoil this by saying something stupid," she whispered.

Charlotte climbed on the bed and lay down beside him. She snuggled up to him and he rested his head in the nook of her shoulder so he could nuzzle her neck and breathe her perfume. She felt soft and yielding lying beside him.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?" Robert replied; his response muffled.

"You know for what," Charlotte lifted Robert's face from her shoulder and looked at him reproachfully.

Robert softly stroked Charlotte's cheek. He had done this many times in the past but when he leaned into her she pulled back. Robert winced as he changed position so that her head was resting on the pillows and his was hovering over her. This time when he lowered his face to hers she didn't resist.

His lips closed on hers and he sighed. Robert had wanted to do this for so long. He pressed his lips to Charlotte's for what seemed like an eternity, tasting her lipstick, inhaling her sweet breath, enraptured by the feel of her soft lips on his and her satin swathed body pressing against his tender flesh. Charlotte froze, she lay still and silent and once Robert overcame the rapture of their first kiss he realised that she was not responding.

Robert removed his lips from hers. He studied her face but it was emotionless.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." Robert stammered.

Charlotte cut off his sentence.

She reached up and pulled his face to hers and opened her lips slightly as their lips met. At first they kissed chastely, their lips barely touching. Charlotte had never felt so womanly as she did at this very moment. A handsome young man was kissing her, showing her affection and she revelled in her first kiss. She tentatively extended her tongue and Robert reciprocated. He tasted like beer and cigarettes but not in bad way but in a distinctly male way which she found quite appropriate.

The kiss gradually increased in intensity until they were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Robert caressed Charlotte's cheek with his uninjured hand as he kissed her and she held his face between her hands, softly stroking his face with her thumbs.

Robert was fully tumescent and Charlotte could feel him pressing his erection against her body. He was naked except for his underpants. Charlotte was also inflamed; her penis lay along her perineum, held in place by surgical tape that was going to give at any moment as she became painfully engorged. Her bloated member broke free of its bonds and sprang forward into her black nylon French knickers. She felt both relief and despair. She would hardly be able to hide her excited state from Robert who might be repulsed. But she was too enamoured with her first real kiss to worry too much about it.

"Let me do this for you," she crept her hand between their bodies and found him hard and throbbing.

"You don't have to Charlotte," he whispered.

She smiled up at him wanly then squeezed him though his underpants and he gasped.

"Just let me. Kiss me," she sighed.

Robert kissed her and this time there was no pretence of chastity. They crushed their lips together and opened their mouths and extended their tongues. Charlotte freed Robert's erection from his underpants and began to softly caress him, taking the little globules of pre-ejaculate that oozed from the eye on her fingertip and smearing it over his glans and fraenulum.

Robert kissed her harder and began to grind against her hand as she gripped him tighter, allowing him to fuck her hand as he thrust back and forth. Before long she felt his body tense and he moaned into her mouth as he released. She felt the warm slippery discharge on her fingers and the musty smell of semen filled the room. Robert held her close with his good arm and mewled into her mouth as he orgasmed. She kissed him and squeezed him, draining all of his issue.

They held each other this way for a very long time, enjoying the closeness and intimacy. Both of them realised that this was their first display of affection for each other and basked in the afterglow.

"Thank you Charlotte," Robert said softly.

"No thank you," Charlotte smiled at him and mussed his hair.

"Can you reach into my bedside table and grab a handkerchief; we need to clean up," Robert smiled back at her.

"I could do that... or I could do this," Robert hissed with pain as Charlotte pushed him onto his back.

But not for long.

Charlotte got onto her knees and kissed him again and then her lips and her tongue took a long circuitous route along his neck, his chest and his belly until her face was at his groin. She lapped up the warm salty fluids from his belly and his around his pubis. Robert had become engorged again and when Charlotte finally put her mouth on him he moaned. He resisted the temptation to put his hand on her head; he let her do unto him as she wished.

And Charlotte wished to take her time, teasing him, bringing him to extremis and then retreated. She edged him closer and closer to climax and then backed off. She was actually giggling as he bucked under her, arching his back, begging for release.

"Please Charlotte, please," he begged her.

"When I'm ready." she said around a mouth full of cock.

She hadn't touched herself but she was close to climax herself and when she finally relented and worked her lips and tongue on Robert's shaft to elicit his orgasm she came with him, filling her knickers. Robert saw the bulge in her panties and then the wet stain spreading through the satiny fabric. Rather than being repulsed he found the sight profoundly arousing and it increased the intensity of his own orgasm.

Charlotte willingly swallowed what he gave her; this time it was no chore, she genuinely wanted to please him. She licked him clean and patted his flaccid penis and tucked it back into his underpants. She lay down beside him smiled.

"Better?" she asked.

Robert nodded vigorously.

He tried to pull her face to his and kiss her but she resisted.

"I don't think so Robert. I have your issue in my mouth," she lamented.

"Oh bollocks to that! Come here," he growled and pulled her to him.

He yelped when he bumped his injured arm but he was relentless and Charlotte laughed at him but he won out and pulled her to him. She eased him onto his back and straddled him, kissing him passionately. They kissed and canoodled for an hour or so as the shadows lengthened and the afternoon turned to evening.

"I'd better go. It's nearly dinner time and I'll be missed. How are you going to eat?" she asked.

"Elaine Figgis has been tasked to bring up my meals until they let me out of jail," he joked.

Charlotte paled.

"Christ Robert! What if she turns up while I'm here?" Charlotte barked.

"The door's locked. She can't come in," Robert laughed.

"She could be listening through the door!" Charlotte disentangled herself from him.

"The old bat would likely have a heart attack if she did; she has to be fifty if she's a day," Robert chuckled.

"Oh Jesus Robert!" Charlotte picked a pillow and threw it at him, but she was smiling.

She tidied up a little and then walked to the interconnecting door.

"Do you like me now?" Robert was propped up on his pillows looking like the cat that ate the canary.

Charlotte stopped at the door and turned to him.

"I don't know if I like you; but you're not the arsehole I thought you were," she ducked under the pillow that Robert threw at her.

"Come back after dinner!" he called after her.

Charlotte closed the door and leaned back on it and considered what had just happened. It required some serious contemplation.

She looked at the time and realised that she needed to get a move on. Charlotte disrobed, rinsed her semen-soaked panties and hung them up to dry on the shower rail. One of the improvements of her new abode was the addition of a shower over the bathtub.

Charles showered quickly removing the vestiges of Charlotte as fast as he could and changed into evening dress and hurried down to dinner. He was embarrassed as he entered the dining hall and the diners rose as one and applauded his efforts on the rugby field. He took his preferred seat next to William and zoned out as the headmaster droned on about Chelmsford's annihilation of their arch rival Harrow and Charles magnificent performance and Robert Fellows sacrifice to bring about the win.

"You know that even though the house council is granting you privileges that none of us humble lower housemen would ever dream of, no one is jealous of you, you are still the hero of the lower house," William niggled Charles as the soup course was served.

"Fuck off William I nearly got creamed today on the rugby field," Charles replied, flicking his napkin and laying it in his lap.

"Don't tell me to fuck off Charlie; there's something going on between you and the Bridge House council, I can feel it in my water," William looked at Charles knowingly.

"Don't be stupid, what could that possibly be?" Charles retorted.

"There's something that's not quite right about you Charlie. My gaydar isn't pinging so it's not that; but there's none as queer as folk as my sainted aunt used to say," William mused.

"You're gay?" Charles tried to sound surprised.

"Oh come off it! By the way honey, you need to get right into those cuticles with your nailpolish remover and you're still wearing eyeliner," William smiled and took a sip of his soup.

Charles excused himself and raced to the toilet and looked carefully in the mirror at his eyes and sure enough there where skerricks of eyeliner on his eyelids. He curled his fingers and examined them; there were tinges of red nailpolish in his nailbeds. He used a handful of tissues on his eyes and gouged them into his cuticles to remove the offending evidence.

In his rush to get to dinner Charles had failed to remove all evidence of Charlotte's existence. He was getting slack. He re-entered the dining room and took his seat.

"Left over from theatre group William; there is no conspiracy," Charles said smugly.

"If you say so, but I don't remember your character in the play wearing nailpolish," William replied just as smugly.

Instead of going back to his room and transforming into Charlotte as Robert had requested, Charles went to the Bridge House common room where he could not pay for a drink. He was everyone's hero and the free pints kept flowing. Charles had taken William's barbs to heart, if he wasn't careful his secret would get out.

Charles and William patched up their tiff and drank and chatted together.

"Honestly William, I wasn't really certain that you were gay. I always thought the lisp and your mannerisms were just a trope," Charles explained when they were well into their cups.

"I've always known but never really advertised it. British boarding schools have a long history of suppressed homosexuality. A good looking but impoverished scholarship student like myself can, shall we say, quite make do if he's not opposed to offering the occasional 'Oxford rub' to a generous upper houseman," William gave Charles a sly wink.

This gave Charles more to think about but his head was fuzzy from too much beer to spend time pondering the matter. He went to bed late and Charlotte never returned to Robert's dorm.

The next morning Charles was more than a little hungover when he knocked on the door of Robert Fellows' dorm and requested permission to enter. He found Mrs Figgis fussing around Robert. She had bought him up a full English breakfast and a mug of tea and was busy fluffing his pillows and tucking in his duvet.

"As you can see Mister Ward I do not require your services today. Mrs Figgis has kindly decided to bring up my breakfast and tend to my needs," Robert said coldly.

"Tell our mutual friend that the meeting planned for this evening in the council's inner sanctum has a change of venue. We will convene here in my dorm due to my incapacitation," he glared at Charles.

"Will the rest of the council be in attendance sir?" Charles was a little alarmed.

Robert just waved Charles away dismissively and resumed his conversation with Elaine Figgis.

Once again Charles found himself spending the day worrying about what would transpire in the evening. After the cadet parade was completed he transformed into Charlotte but this time in the comfort of his own room.

Charlotte decided that a change was as good as a holiday. The outfit she had been wearing down in the inner sanctum was just about ruined. The satin blouse had been washed so many times that the fabric was barely holding together and the navy-blue pencil skirt was a crusty rag of dried semen despite her efforts to clean it after each session.

She was now effectively down to three remaining ensembles not including the French maid's uniform which she discounted. She laid the blue micro-mini cocktail dress out on the bed and admired it. It would be a shame to ruin it but the end of term was approaching and she could replenish her meagre supplies.

Charlotte did her makeup and this time selected a blonde shoulder-length wig that she hadn't worn before. She brushed it out and sprayed herself liberally with perfume. She eyed the packages of stockings lovingly but the dress was just too short for stockings; she selected a pair of Wolford eight denier, sheer-to-the-waist, nude, pantyhose. She delighted in the feel of them as she slipped them on. The gusset was very tight and she was able to tuck without taping.