All Comments on 'One Hell of a Night'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story.

I guess the idiots that run lit have made enough money they think fucking up the site to spite people who are not into their bi-gay agenda, who don't think jacking off watching your life partner get gang banged by your work mates is hot.Why not have a place to put cuckold stories and save everyone this grief, oh that's right you do, its called fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Talking to her might help with closure but nothing more. Loved the revenge on her boss.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
That's more like it!

Now What Ch3 had me worried about you; but this was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everybody Please!!

Turn Auto-Complete and Auto-Correct the fuck-off and always know that spell check just fucking hates you, really, really hates you. All of these convenience features were written by Comp. Sci. majors whose perfect 4.0 average were ruined by the 1.7's they received in their English Classes. Good story though

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Yuck

Your worst writing yet. The plot was good, characters not so great, the revenge was perfect, pity about your lack of basic English writing skills though, really spoilt the whole thing for me. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

I like your thinking, especially the end paragraph. Yes willing cuckolds need a brain transplant at the very least. Finally a story with balls.

5 stars.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

Jusr like christening a ship, except thing don't fall out.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 9 years ago
You did alright

Normally I don't spend much time on one page stories but you did alright with this one. While it was short it made its point. The characters were not overly developed nor with overly exagerated features on women we are going to end up hating anyway.

Yes, the spellcheck gave you problems like it has for many others on this site but I try to keep in mind that I'm reading postings from amateur writers that are just trying to tell a story. Frankly, in your shoes I wouldn't worry about the spellcheck on the first pass through but would engage a decent editor to help you. Worrying about spelling, grammer and such would bog you down and distract you from just telling the story. Let the story flow and then go back and clean it up, with help as needed.

I look forward to your next posting.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW FAR IS TOO FAR

and when is not enough, TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good Tale!

An enjoyable tale that was entertaining. I never understand the reason that you have to talk to the cheater and find out why. She cheated-divorce. The only comment I have is he needed something heavier than a bottle to make sure the big guy stayed down. He did right getting rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

I did not read this story previously. I think that was when Lauren wanted to dedicate the Loving Wives to only the sexual minority men stories (cuckolding life style stories) and the editors wanted to move the sexual majority husbands stories to other hubs.

My stories were moved to Fetish before my prohibition on Literotica.

I recommended to my Author fellows that time TO OCCOPY ROMANCE HUB WITH SUCH STORIES HOW THE BETRAYED EX HUSBANDS FIND SECOND-THIRD WOMEN TO BE HAPPY. THE AUTHORS COULD WRITE THE CHEATING WIVES BTB PART IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE STORIES. I think Lauren imagined that picture the Romance hub full of stories where the betrayed ex husbands by cheating wives finds happiness new women was not good future..................

BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna again

I think to fill second-third chance success stories the Romance hub had been a good revenge...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice BTB fantasy, but SO unrealistic

No place I know of lets him go home that night without the Police being involved. He even wrote his wife a letter that could have been used as evidence against him. No wife I know lets him throw her under the bus without a fight. She would have been looking for alimony, part of his retirement and at least 50% of the assets. And why didn't he sue the Company looking for reparation for his wife and her boyfriend screwing on Company time if he really wanted revenge? Interesting fiction about getting rid of a wife. But after all those years he didn't want to know why or how long? Maybe it was something they could work through. Even for a dumb cuckold he sure tossed a long term marriage onto the trash heap without much work to save it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Anonypukes

I hate damned anonypussies that would forgive a bitch for shitting in his cornflakes! One of them said he should have tried to work through their problems? That fucking ass wipe should go fuck his self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Nice BTB fantasy, but SO unrealistic

the only thing unrealistic was your fucking comment. Dude, he got rid of the whore. That's all he wanted. Not everyone has a 401K, she made more than him, no alimony. And as a security guard, we only call the cops when management ask us to do so. It was a scuffle, not a shoot out.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Read This A Number of Times

Still like the visual of FedExing the teeth. Classic. So what if it might be unrealistic. It's still a great flash story. Thanks again for posting.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 9 years ago
one of my favorites

one of my favorites I just hadn't favorite until now. So true that he did not fight for her since she was already gone. The fight "was strictly for me" was a great line and truth for this story. Short and too the point. Well written

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Reread and it is still a darn good tale..

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Missing part of the story

I'd like to know more of why she did it. Good reaction by Steve, though.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Good story

But seriously, Steve must be a bit of a pansy. I mean, do you realize how much weight is in a champagne bottle, even empty? How much force it can generate when swung? Hell, even a beer bottle can do severe and permanent damage, and it's a fraction of the size and mass of a champagne bottle! If he swung with all his might and rage,TWICE, and the guy not only wasn't killed, or knocked out, but actually got up relatively unharmed, then Steve must have the equivalent strength of a six year old girl! Either that, or the other guy was the terminator!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Ok, I misread the part

About how many times he swung the bottle. However, my point remains valid.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
HEY SP, THEY ARE OUT THERE

just don't have the opportunity to handle the right situation. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

short and sweet. I got more entertainment from the comments. I cant believe that people still don't understand that everyone is different, and their reactions to a situation may not be the same as their own. that tells a story in itself. it's a BTB story, and still some call him a puss, what the fuck. there is no pleasing some people. not everyone is Rambo, or Schwarzenegger, or Chuck Norris, so what if he was small stature, or not as strong as whoever your thinking about. does it matter to the story? amazing!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
I Agree w/MartyMB

I would like to hear the wife's side as told to her Family or a psychologist .

But as a whole love the story.

as far as the bottle goes I have seen guys hit with multiple beer bottles and continue to fight. it isn't until the next day after waking that they feel the pain.

Nice Touch with the Teeth.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I'm surprised by all the "why did she do it" comments

He told her in no uncertain terms what she looked like in the dress,

asked her to not go

she mocked him

had already cheated

and went anyway.

the "higher ups" in the company got off too lightly

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Her Side?

Who cares about her side?

At BEST, she was sleeping her way to the top, which just makes her a whore.

At worst(?) she was showing him no respect or care, and why she even wants to "explain" is beyond me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cuck

Finally a real writer... This is how a story should go... This is not just another cuck

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
two days ago asshole annony said he hated this writer.

WTF annony. You're surely have a brain disease. I gave this a 5

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Hooray!

At last someone wrote a hopeful story about a cuckolding. And by the way, the empty champagne bottle, in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, is a deadly weapon. It won't break, but the bones it hits may.

I'd have made my first shot to his testicles, then proceed to stomp the living hell out of him. I did it that way, and the jail time was worth it.

Thanks for presenting a story that doesn't end up with the cuckold laying down and taking it.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Statistical analysis

Okay, I speak English as a primary language (okay, kind of; I'm from Texas and the rest of y'all can learn it or lump it), and the only glaring flaw was the "scares" on the hands, although even I am willing to give that one a pass if it was a deliberate language issue ("yer" as opposed to "your", for example?).

And here's the statistical analysis part: ANONYMOUS needs to be barred from comments for what I consider good and cogent reasons. First, it is a way to bash a pretty good writer for plot issues whomever Anon disagrees with, or "gee, this guy/gal writes better stuff than I do, so I'm totally going to "1" bomb this and make hateful ungrammatical comments ABOUT it". Second, I DO agree there needs to be a separate category for "Swinger Joe" and "Happy cuckolds" as opposed to actual true human males (yeah, okay, I show prejudice here--so I LIKE Iron Dragon and TTT. Get over yerself.)

Sure I am not the only one who notices the anonymous comments are the ones that are hateful without being constructive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice way to handle a cheating slut.

This is how a man handles being an unwitting cuckold. I will admit that I would have preferred him to take some pictures of the two cheaters fucking and then use them in the divorce rather than the caveman method. Too many chances of going to jail and let's face it, jail ain't a pretty place. No sense in being punished for a crime that isn't your fault. Some good pictures, spread them around or better yet, sue the Company that wants to avoid bad publicity and get a nice payday while you divorce the slut. THAT would be the best way to lose the bitch.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Revenge?

"My family and a few of my friends think I was foolish to throw away a twenty-five year marriage for an affair that I had already taken my revenge on the two of them." - What revenge did he take on her? The demotion? Her quitting and moving away? I SUPPOSE you could make that case, but I don't think that;s enough for what she did.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Yeah

Read it again. Our wronged husband took care of the situation as soon as it occurred. Twenty-five years of marriage didn't matter. The cheating wife and her lover got what they deserved. At least for this category anyway.

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976about 8 years ago
You bet your ass there is.

There are more men like that. For example, me. Two things would happen, if my girl cheated. First, she'd be history. Then, they would both pay. I don't care who she's fucking. I'm that guy that woul break my neck, just to break his nose. Stupid? Maybe. Definitely crazy. But, maybe that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd Do It In A Heartbeat

If I catch my wife in an adulterous affair, two things are guaranteed to happen. (1) My wife will be served divorce papers. Why? Because if she were to catch me having an affair, I know that she wouldn't hesitate to do the same to me. (2) I will beat the man who tears up my marriage by partnering with my wife to cuckold me. Even if it means me going to jail for my actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

good. quick fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think he should have broke her nose, too.

Also her arms and legs and a good swift kick in the cunt wouldn't hurt either. Did I leave anything out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always Good

No BS, just right to the point, handled, emotions later.

Always disappointing when a marriage of 25 years is torn apart BUT - when one party decides to sleep around...no excuse, horrors, hurt, devastation and a mental health problem.

I liked the way you did this one.

Thanks!

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Finally a strong male character who does what it must be done. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES!!

Pin a medal on him.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
*****

Came back for a reread. Still blunt and to the point.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
as always enjoy your stories

Try your hand at info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating wife on 3rd husband. Her black widow tattoo and implanted breasts tell the story

She was college instructor in Helena Montana until details on profile came to light. Among other things she was once 30 minutes late for a class because she was giving student in that class a bj in her car at a parking lot

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
In my world there's a second part.

It wouldn't be the police showing up it would be Doug, if he's the jerk portrayed does anyone else think he might want to settle a score. A bottle to the face losing two teeth deservedly losing his job and just being called out at the party. I think Steve needs to look over his shoulder and sleep with one eye open.

Would this make for a good story ? Revenge of the adulterers.?......

For me the attraction of this jonrah (no spelling help) is what would I do, not do or will I just be swept up in emotion. *~* ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

But he did the best he could with the hand he was dealt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been there

Been there, seen it, done it, bought the damn T shirt.

No need for a bottle, just used my fists (OK, maybe a couple of feet as well), but the bastard deserved it.

Well I got stabbed for trying to be fair, (stupid me), but all in all I came out on top. I was still standing at the end.

Nice to read a story where us good guys win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 11/30/16 re: THERE'S A MORE PERMANENT WAY TO SETTLE THE SCORE.

Damn I kind of like that but here's the thing. I live on the gulf coast less than 3 miles from the water. I've got a nice little bay boat ( 18 footer) and a troybilt chipper/shredder. Are you getting to picture yet? No remains to stress over and I'd wait at least a year before they take that last boat trip.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
What a Guy!

Good for him and,fucketh the cuckeths!

The skank had probably been fucking her boss for quite awhile if he was buying her sexy clothing. And hubby rightly detected that when she dressed like a whore,and didn't want him to go with her to her company Christmas party that she was planning to do more than kiss under the mistletoe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Bb story

The wife got what she deserved.

To bad Karen Wood is such a wimp writer. She won't open her scoring because she is affaid that she will get all 1's! Her stories are shit!

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

good story. I loved his attitude, and disposition. I love a BTB story, as they never seem to collect on all the shit they spew. It's not always warranted, but in this case there was little doubt, if any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PROBLEM WAS TECHNIQUE.

Our hero could have taken asshole down if he had used a crossover approach to the strike. Once forward bashing in teeth and maybe breaking nose and then following up backhanded breaking cheekbone and eye socket. Then it would all be about nut busting.

Must say I love the fact that our hero didn't pull any of that shit about not wanting anyone to know he was married to a whore. Yes, let the kids know why they don't have a complete home anymore. Mom couldn't keep her legs togeather.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Great BTB !!!!

I didn't the author had the balls to write a real BTB story. I am curious as to what shit job the wife got after the divorce., esp with no job references. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bolo

"Now when I read a story of a husband who becomes a willing cuckold, I look at the crusted blood on my bolo. "Yes, it was worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat," I think to myself. Too bad there aren't more of us out there."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why Aren't There More Stories Like This

When a guy is going too far with my wife/fiancee/gf, the very last thing on my mind is how much trouble I will get into if I kill the bastard. It isn't murder; it's merely protecting my property. I would do as much for my Jeep, my TV, my children, or my dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right On

Way to go! Too many guys run and don't take revenge action. Too many cheaters go scout free no need for that.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
a realistic well written tale

i loath the unnecessary reconcilements or the willingness to allow the wife to cheat ( those who write and enjoy willing husbands with unfaithful wives are disgusting to me) . this was well done. especially when he asks those who say he got payback if he can screw their wife and they say no .that's a big part of the narrative well done

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
what did you expect?

Old Steve is a runner, he neglects his upper body not wanting extra mass to carry on a run.

So of course he hits like a little kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just

Just the job,both cheaters get badly hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

The only comment I have is the first line of the story. I believe the quote is "Life gets in the way of living." Other than that this was an excellent story where everyone got exactly what they deserved. No lying excuses, no cucks, no sloppy seconds, and no assholes getting away scott free. A happy ending for the offended and a just ending for all assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

Just perfect.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 5 years ago
One of the best....

....stories on this whole damned site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What They Said

Only read the last five comments before mine, they all got it right. Signed: BTW

Ocker53Ocker53almost 5 years ago
Loved it

5 ⭐️ All the way😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughing at Anonymous 06/26/19

That's because you're a touchy-feely, sponge-balled, candy-ass pantywaist. Some of us own rifles, shotguns and baseball bats, have pistol permits and were born with oversized Titlists.

I dumped the arrogant, cheating bitch who'd blatantly disrespected me and didn't look back. Her whole family disowned her. Her seven brothers and sisters kept her away from their mother until the day before their mother passed. She still lives somewhere local but alone.

Great story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We need more authors who write like this one.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
A decisive man story.

Good for him. No Micky mouse bullshit, clock the bastard and divorce the bitch.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one

Closed that one pretty quick. Not sure he really got her much. Thought she deserved more than she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I look at the scares on my knuckles."

One more time...SCARS.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Short excellent BTB. Write on!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree 5 stars No wimp caught and immediately punished

Yes

Get awfully tired of wimpy cuckolds

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
5 Stars!!!

This is my FAVORITE type of story!!! BTB!!! How old are the kids? In reality she would NEVER give in that easily...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

A Great Story and guess what the husband is a Man .. Instead of a Cuckold who likes watching his wife have sex with other Men ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little Short

Great story, but a little short. I would have like to get more reactions from the ex, family, friends, and the boss. Just would like to hear more about the payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally!

Ok. Finally someone writes something that had a ring of truth to it. Great story! Would have given it 10 stars, if I coulda.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Why would any man be surprised?

After having an affair with a married woman her husband comes and kicks your ass?

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Very good and to the point.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good as it is but would LOVE some new stories. I enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I agree I will never share My wife or Girlfriend .. The guys that want to watch guys screw their wives are Sick . The guys in My Platoon would have My back on that .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You can't borrow my damn tools, so why do I think it's okay for someone to use my wife?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Great tale. No reason to take shit from a cheater. She got what she deserved, Her asshole lover didn't. He's still breathing,

Five Stars

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

When they question me I would look the husband straight in the eye and ask if he'd lend me his wife for the weekend for a little sexual relief.

"What, are you nuts?" was their usual reply.

"But you can forgive her when she comes back on Monday and it'll only be this one time."

Exactly this!

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

I Never Cared For The Old Line

'Get Even', I've always much preferred 'Get Ahead'. I think these two lines qualify:

"Even empty, a champagne bottle hitting someone square in the face had to hurt like a son of a bitch. In the movies the bottle would have shattered and Doug would have been knocked out cold." For what it's worth the ones you see on the screen are all made of sugar unless they have come up with some new technology. The two teeth in the ring box was a classic by itself. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the teeth part, nice touch.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Excellent story! No cuck here!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

dam wtf did she do to you bro? I truly hope you write from a place of imagination not a shared pain but as always enjoyed your writing if i ever get up enough nerve to actually post something my adhd dyslexic ass will be willing to post i hope i can make others feel something the way you do

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

A beer for this husband. Cheers!

What the stupid wife was thinking getting dressed like a tramp then getting pissed when the husband thinks she's dressed like a tramp. Stupid whore, wanting to be a slut for somebody other than the husband. What is with this women and validation thing. One sweet, flattering statement from a alpha guy and women will drop their panties, even married ones.

/

Great the MC finally dumped the would-be whore.

And without care where she is.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

But still, Literotica lumps the cucks in the same category as real men! Excellent believable story.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

5* but you're right there's not many of us left!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A real man. This is what BTB is all about. Definitely a 5 star 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Correct,not many of us left. We do whats right not whats politically correct. Place our integrity and self respect where it belongs,the forefront regardless of outcome. All those 'friends' suggesting forgiveness

are totally foreign in my world,not any would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok story, but a little too short.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great story. Sounds like everything should've or could've happened a year earlier.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Great story. If you do the nasty, you can do the time. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real stand up guy@ Finally a wronged husband who isn't a disgusting simp who is willing to "understand, drink himself blind, sit in self pity, WILLING to out the bitch and get on with his life. EVEN BETTER, his sons torpedoed her as well.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing the wife's finale reaction.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

This was posted under erotic coupling? Interesting. More a BTB and Burn the Bastard. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shame another stupid bitch ruining a sort of good marriage for WHAT ???? Hope she rots in hell I am halfway thru your porfolio Steve Moore some good some really bad and a few unfinished (WHY)? Hope the second half are as good a mix as the first (but fewer unfinished I hope ) Best wishes (jaybee186)

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story... Loved It.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/27/2022) Nice. I don’t care very much for single-page stories. Single-page chapters even less but this was an enjoyable read. Short but sweet. I liked how he mailed the scumbag's teeth to his future ex. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! He took care of it right then and there. No waiting around. Just divorced her !! Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous