One Hell of a Saleswoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure I want a baby. I'm sure that you'll be around, and even if you got hit by a bus, I'm sure I could take care of him myself if I had to. Most importantly, though, I'm sure that I'd be having a baby with a man who loves me and who'd do anything for me."

I pulled the panty off and ran my tongue all around her pussy before I licked it. "Damn you, Donna. Your mom was in the delivery room with you when you had Christopher, and now I'm looking forward to being there with this one. Why'd you have to be so good at sell-ing your dreams to me?"

"Please, Daddy, just do me!"

I decided to see how coy I could be. "I don't know. 'Do me,' doesn't set like the right mood for what we're trying to do."

Donna was my equal. "Well, why don't you tell me how it's supposed to happen?"

"Didn't your mom tell you?"

"If she'd done a good job, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant when I was sixteen, would I?"

I started to defend Lauren, but I didn't want to spoil our fun. I put my hands out as if they were dolls. "When a man and a woman love each other, the man puts on some Barry White."

Donna did that fake bass voice that's even funnier when a woman does it. "Oh, Baby, I'm gonna bury my stalactite in your cavern."

"Then they rip each other's clothes off." My right hand acted like it was tearing a dress of the left, and the left hand acted like it was pulling pants off the right. In a falsetto voice, I continued, "The woman says, 'It's the biggest I've ever seen!' and she opens up her legs." I separated my fingers as if I were making an upside-down Vulcan salute. "The man's manhood gets really big, and some cheesy 70's jazz comes on."

"Doesn't that drown out the Barry White?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, but the woman chases the musicians out." I moved my left hand out and kicked with the index finger. Now I stuck my right middle finger out as far as it would go. "The man sticks his manhood between her legs and goes in and out." I put the hands together and moved my finger back and forth.

"I don't think that would get the job done," Donna said.

"Try it and see," I told her. She lay down and I got on top of her. I didn't put my cockhead all that close to her opening. I let it rub back and forth between her legs just as I'd described. At first, I was just rubbing her thighs, but I moved up until the shaft was stroking her perineum. I lifted her butt a little and let the head rub the same area.

Donna grunted, "Quit teasing me!" She lowered her butt again and put her hand behind my balls. She pushed forward until my dick was at her opening. She had won this round. I pushed down on the shaft. She put her hands on my lower back and pulled me toward her, pushing my dick inside her. Once the head was in, she didn't have to pull or push. I went the rest of the way under my own power, and I leaned down to kiss her. "Yes, Daddy!" she said happily. I fucked her a little harder. "Oh, Daddy!"

"Tell me how much you love me," I said.

"I'd do anything for you, Daddy," she answered.

"I'd do anything for you too, Donna," I said.

"Just keep making love to me," she pleaded.

"All you have to do is ask," I assured her. She brought her feet up behind my butt.

"Harder, Daddy!" she implored.

"I can't get any harder," I said.

"I mean fuck me harder!" Now her feet were actually touching me, making sure that I did as she asked. "Give your little girl a baby!" I imagined her holding one to her naked breast, and I remembered how happy I was when Donna was the baby. "Make me a mommy!" she yelled. Now I pictured her putting a baby into a more stylized version of the bassinet that she had slept in.

"How close are we to your birthday?" I asked.

"We're about three months past it," Donna answered.

"Yeah?" I fucked her even harder. I could feel my balls slapping her.

"Which means we're just in time for my next one," she murmured.

I stopped suddenly and deposited a load of cum into her waiting womb. "Happy birthday, my beautiful daughter," I told her.

Donna waited until my last spurt and then pushed me onto my back. She didn't even let my dick fall out of her. She ground her hips backward, making me start again and keeping me from getting too soft. "Many happy returns to my wonderful daddy," she replied.

"How many babies do you want?" I asked.

Donna changed from a back-and-forth motion to up-and-down. "Let's just rely on, 'Say when,'" she answered.

Her tits were shaking back and forth as she fucked me. I caught them and managed to suck on a nipple. I started to say something about her using them later on, but I remembered Lauren telling me how Donna had cried the first time she produced milk and didn't have anyone to give it to. I just sucked harder to keep my mouth shut. It was a good move because she rocked even harder when I did it. I needed to breathe again, so I let it go after a minute or so. "My daughter can have anything she wants," I said.

"And I want my daddy," she replied. "Inside me. Deep inside me." Then she sang a little of "My Heart Belongs to Daddy," emphasizing the line, "And my daddy treats it so well."

"And your daddy loves you too."

"Then come in my cunt, Daddy!" I was already about to come, and I started just as she finished the sentence.

As I finished filling her a second time, I took a fake macho tone and said, "It's obvious if I want grandkids, I'm gonna have to do it myself."

Donna asked, "Are you gonna eat my pregnant pussy when we get that far?"

"Try and keep me away," I said. "In fact, I'm feeling optimistic right now."

"Me too," Donna said. She got off me and laid back against the headboard. I knelt in front of her pussy. We both knew it was counterproductive, but I licked our juices out of her and shared it with her on my tongue. I like the taste anyway, but given how we were feeling at the time, it was like the food of the gods.

Right now I'm on a business trip with one of the guys from the firm. Donna sent me a nude selfie from a couple days ago. It's a side view cropped at the waist so there's no mistaking her condition, but she's facing the camera so there's also no mistaking the smile on her face. She loves her present from Dad.