One Hot Afternoon

Story Info
Consensual non-consent in the office.
2k words
4.25
36.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Adapted from a brief amateur fanfic written for a friend. A little spanking, restraint and fantasies of control. A short paragraph of aftercare at the end as it's important. All characters are naturally 18+, comments appreciated if you enjoyed it!]

*

Daphi sighed as the hours ticked by. She enjoyed her work, but even at the best of times work could get a little tedious. She stole a glance at her boss, Dabi, as he walked over to her colleague's table and asked him about something. "Nothing," she thought, "could be more boring than this."

"Daphi?" "Yes?" She looked up and saw her boss' stern face looking at her. "I will be releasing the office a little earlier today at twelve noon, but I want to discuss something with you, so stay back until we're completed." "Okay."

She had begun dating him not too long ago, and things were going relatively well. For some reason, however, he hadn't made a move on her despite showering her with love and care, and Daphi's sexual frustration began to build up. Masturbation helped to take the edge off, but her tight pussy craved a hard cock to fill it, so she sat him down one night after a date and gave him her express permission to do anything sexual he wanted to her.

"Anything?" he asked, with a glint of something mysterious in his eye. "Yes, anything." "Alright babe, I'll think about it. Let's go home~".

This incident, however, was long forgotten as Daphi continued working. And soon, the clock struck twelve.

"Alright everyone, it's twelve on a Friday afternoon. I'm really pleased at all the work you guys have completed, so I'd like you all to enjoy the rest of this day off. Have a great lunch, go home and spend the day with your loved ones!"

A cheer rang up around the office after his words, and Dabi smiled as his subordinates began packing their belongings and left. In their haste to leave, few noticed Daphi still working away at her desk, and fewer still noticed as she entered Dabi's office.

Entering his office, Daphi noticed Dabi looking smart and sharp in a bespoke business suit. For his part, he spoke authoritatively to Daphi, rattling out some instructions while occasionally glancing at her. Dressed in office attire, she looked adorably cute and mature beyond her age, with her luscious red lips and inviting smile after finishing her sentences. Her tight office top pressed painfully against her shapely breasts while her skirt showed hints of her beautiful thighs and threatened to make his cock rock hard. How much power she possessed over him, he thought, and yet, he would not let her see how weak he was to her charms.

Instead, today he would make her bow to him.

"Daphi!" "Yes, sir?" "Lock the door and take a seat" "Yes, sir." Slightly confused as to why he had asked her to do that, she nevertheless did as instructed and sat down on his chair.

"As you know, our company has been doing well, and I'm quite pleased at the progress you have been making. Oh, excuse me." Pausing as he bent down to pick something up, Daphi waited for him to finish his sentence, but he never did.

Speedily taking off his tie, Dabi had bent down behind Daphi's chair and taken her hands while continuously talking to keep her distracted. Once he had both her hands, he had used his tie to tie both her wrists together to the chair, effectively immobilizing her.

"What's going on? Wh-" Her later cries were muffled as Dabi covered her mouth with his hand and whispered "I'm going to give you your reward~ Be obedient and I'll keep you under my wing. We'll be able to climb quickly in this company working together...but if you resist, I can guarantee you you'll regret that decision..."

Even as she was panicking, however, Daphi soon found Dabi's semi-erect cock in front of her mouth and she decided it was better to follow his instructions for the time being. Sitting on his table, he shoved his cock into her mouth as she tried not to gag. Although fairly long and hard, her quick work as she looked up at him with puppy eyes soon made him hard, and she stared with some pride and fascination as she saw his fully erect cock for the first time inches from her face. The precum she had tasted was unexpectedly not too bad, and she began to yearn for a little more.

But still she tried to resist his charms, even as he helped her up from the chair and placed her against the wall. Pulling down her short skirt, Dabi gleefully exposed her dripping panties and slid it to the side before sliding his hard cock in without a warning. Before Daphi knew it, her virginity had been taken in one swift stroke, and Dabi continued pounding her relentlessly as she tried her best not to moan too loudly. Each time his cock slid between her juice-covered ass, however, and into her tight pussy, she could not help but moan softly - and then louder - from the sheer pleasure of having a hard cock fill and satisfy her.

Hearing her lustful moans, Dabi kissed her from the side as he continued roughly fucking her and leaned forward to whisper into her ears "Your moans only make me harder...~" As each stroke smoothly struck her G-spot, her legs began to tremble as she experienced pleasure she had never imagined was possible. For his part, Dabi was clearly enjoying his complete domination over his subordinate and began spanking her while taunting "Such a delightfully fuckable pussy...if I had known you felt this good, I would have pinned you against the wall much earlier and fucked you hard and good...."

In between each thrust of pleasure and moan, however, Daphi tried to look back at Dabi and saw a mischevious glimmer in his eye. "Walk back to my table" he ordered her, and she obeyed. Even though the distance was not that far off, it felt like an eternity to her: Keeping his cock right in her sopping wet pussy, Dabi continued thrusting as she felt his enormous member deep inside her with each step. Essentially, every step she took left made her fuck herself on his hard cock while dripping juices and leaving a long trail along the entire office floor. Indeed, it was only after a long while - with many pauses and increasingly louder moans towards the end as Dabi continued fucking her - that she made it to his table and leaned forward in it, exhausted from the long journey.

Taking her hair into one of his hands, he placed his other hand on her hips and thrusted deeply into her. With her sweating body now on the table, his angle of penetration changed deeply and Daphi screamed loudly as he directly hit her G-spot with his first stroke. "Keep that up, Daphi, and the whole office will soon hear you. I'm sure some of them haven't left yet ;)" he said with a smirk. "In fact, maybe it's good if they came! I like honest girls and from the looks of how wet and lewd you are, I see a naughty slut's ass in need of taming."

Leaning forward as he continued fucking her, he whispered softly into her ears "And mark my words. I. will. Tame. Your. Slutty. Pussy. Today." Pulling gently on her hair with one of his hands, he used her long silky hair as reins to control her as his other hand alternated between spanking Daphi's sore ass and steadying himself as Daphi's hips bucked from the sheer force of his thrusts and the pleasure she felt. Drooling saliva and leaking so much juices down her quivering thighs that threatened to crumble, Daphi could hardly think as she vaguely heard him say "And look, you're dripping so much...I think I will have to increase the intensity and make sure our juices are well mixed in your little naughty pussy...~"

Even as their forceful rutting and noisy moans of lust filled the office, Daphi was lost to the pleasures of being filled by his hard cock and could barely control herself. The table shook with each thrust, leading some below to wonder what on earth was going on in the floor above them. Little did they know that a cute little girl was being taken hard and roughly pounded...

Although he had great stamina, Daphi's tight pussy, her obedient personality and her adorable reactions were beginning to take its toll on him. Pulling out completely from her soaked pussy, he decided on a change of plans and began to push slowly but firmly into her pussy before remaining in her to let her feel fully his cock. As she felt the full length of his thick and warm cock pressed tightly in her tiny slit, she left out a sigh of pleasure and contentment, only to be replaced with surprise as he suddenly pulled his cock out completely. Looking back, she wondered when he would fill her again, and he said "I want you to beg for it."

"...n-n-neve-r..aa..ahhh!" She moaned, as he filled her again, then pulled out just as she was beginning to feel good.

"Are you sure you won't beg for it?" he asked, with his hard cock dripping from their juices.

"P-p-ple...aah...ahhhhh!" "Too soft!" he said, as he teased her by fingering her lightly and toying with her clit while spanking her. "Beg like the slut you are!" he commanded.

"Please....please fill my naughty pussy with your thick hard cock! ><" And so he slid in suddenly even before she had finished the sentence, taking her by surprise before whispering "Good girl~ I love lewd and honest girls like you~"

This continued for a while, but even his reserves of self-control were beginning to run out and he soon found himself pounding her hard and fast as their bodies moved in rhythm like a well-oiled fucking machine. Finally, he decided he was on his last reserves of energy, and pulled out completely, turning a sweating Daphi - exhausted and weakened from the pleasure - around on his table so he could enter her in the missionary position. Taking her hand in his, he let her feel his thick cock as he entered her and said "Feel where we're connected~ for now and forever~"

Thrusting in her in the missionary position from the front was more intimate than the back, however, and he soon found herself locking lips with Daphi as he began to speed up towards his climax. "I'm....uhhhh...close..." she heard him grunt, and in between the fog of pleasure Daphi managed to cry out "Please don't cum inside me...! It's a dangerous day and I might get pregnant...ahhhh...ah......" Even as her voice trailed off, however, to moans of pleasure, she secretly hoped that he would fill her with his cum.

"Even....better....I will...breed..you and make...you..ahhh....mine....Da-Daphi..." "O-....o-...kay...ahhh...ahhhHHHhhhhh.!" she replied, as they soon felt their climax approaching. "Me...mess me up...!" she screamed as she felt herself going over the edge, and that was all he needed.

Placing both of his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her petite body down hard while thrusting forcefully up in her, impaling her on his thick cock and pushing it straight past her pulsing vagina walls to her cervix. Exploding deep inside her, he groaned softly as each throb of his cock quickly filled her quivering pussy walls with warm and sticky cum, painting them white and filling her waiting, hungry pussy with cum. Even as his cock continued pumping her full of cum to ensure her fertile womb would be filled, more dripped out from her pussy lips and began dripping down while shivers of pleasure ran up each of their arched backs from each pulse of his cock. Locked in a deep kiss while he filled her completely, they finally parted lips as he pulled out of her overflowing pussy while shooting cum occasionally on her clothing. "Now everyone will know you are truly mine...both inside and out...;)" he said breathlessly.

Helping her to her feet and taking her to a side office she never knew existed, he kissed her sweetly on the forehead after tucking her in his bed. Then he joined her from the other side and pulled her in a tight embrace, hugging and cuddling with the girl he loved so much before they fell asleep sweetly.

/fin