One Hot and Sultry Summer Evening

Story Info
One park bench, two horny strangers.
1.5k words
4.16
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working late, I'm tired but too tense to go home and sleep. It's a hot summer's night so I decide to take the long walk home through the local park. There is a slight breeze through the park, so I decide to sit for a while on a bench and let the sounds and smells of the hot summer evening begin to relax me. I thought I was alone, then out of the corner of my eye, I notice a man sat, reading on a bench further along the path. I cannot help but notice how sexy he is, I'm trying not to look but I can't take my eyes off him. I start to fantasise about him, coming over to me and fucking me hard over the bench. Mmmmm these thoughts are relaxing me even more.

Then I feel myself blush as he looks up and meets my eyes, I didn't realise how intently I'd been staring at him, soaking him in. He smiles. I smile back. Then I feel my heart pounding as he stands up and begins to walk over to me. I look behind to check he's not walking to meet someone else, but there's no one else around. He looks so hot, my heart is pounding in anticipation and then he is there in front of me. He doesn't speak, just leans in and kisses me firmly and deeply. He puts his hands gently on my neck then strokes down my shoulders as we kiss. As his hands find mine, we stop kissing, he chuckles briefly and grins at me. Fuck this man is gorgeous, his eyes bore into mine indicating his rampant desire for me matches mine for him. He sits down next to me on the bench, holding on to my hands and hastens me toward him. I stand up and move over to sit on his lap, straddling him and we begin to kiss again. I can feel myself getting wetter, I can feel his cock growing in his jeans. I rub my pussy round and round on his cock, it grows harder as I get wetter.

We're kissing intensely, tongues wrestling, we're so horny for each other. His hands firmly glide up my thighs, hitching my skirt up with them. They move around to my bum, he squeezes my cheeks, pulling me closer into him. His hands slide under my top and graze up my sides, towards my breasts sending tingles through my body. He undoes my bra and as his hands take hold of my tits, I gasp and rub my pussy more firmly against his cock. As he caresses my breasts, teasing my nipples, I bury my face into his neck, kissing and nibbling gently.

I pull back slightly and gaze down at this sexy stranger as he takes his chance to move his lips to my nipples. Still holding my tits in his hands, gently squeezing each one, he looks up at me with a slight smile dancing across his lips before he begins flicking his tongue over my nipple. I savour the attention for a short while until I just need to get my hands and lips on him. I begin to undo his shirt, running my hands over his chest. My lips join my hands, I kiss over his chest, licking, then gently nibbling his nipples. I continue kissing down his stomach, moving off his lap and dropping down between his legs. I begin to eagerly undo his jeans. From the feel of the bulge I have been rubbing my pussy against, I know I am not going to be disappointed by what I find inside.

His heart is racing, his breath slows as he waits for me to take hold of his hard throbbing cock, readily awaiting the feeling of my lips and tongue. My heart is pounding against my chest as I release his magnificent cock. I give it a couple of firm strokes with my hand first and relish in his moans of relief. I watch him relax back against the bench. As my tongue begins circling his helmet, I feel his hand against the back of my head, his fingers entangling themselves in my hair. I suck on his helmet first before sliding my lips down his length taking as much of him as I can in my mouth. Sucking hard and moving my fingers up and down about an inch from his body. My other hand fondles his balls moving them through my fingers. He adjusts his hips to allow me to rub my hand back towards his arse firmly, then back to his balls, sucking hard on his cock the whole time, occasionally removing it from my mouth to lick from base to tip, then taking it fully into my mouth again.

I don't want him to cum until I've had a chance to straddle his cock. My pussy's aching to feel him inside me. I move my head up first, kissing over his stomach and chest until I can kneel on the bench. He puts his hands around my waist firmly and pulls me up on my knees so his face is against my stomach. He moves his hands over my bum, re-hitching up my skirt. His fingers creep inside my knickers, my body tenses in his grip, my pussy aching for his touch. He pulls my knickers to one side, just the graze of his fingers sends shivers through my body. He lowers his head so his tongue can join his fingers. With his hands holding my bum tight, I feel the first delicious strokes of his tongue, first pushing between my lips then circling over my clit. His tongue starts mixing long hard strokes with gentle flicks of my clit. I hold his head close as my legs weaken with pleasure.

I just want to fuck him. I push him back against the bench and lean down to kiss him. I take hold of his cock and gently lower myself on to it, gradually taking him deeper inside me. He feels good. He feels big, my pussy delights in being filled so completely. My movements start slow and gradual. Each time I lower firmer into his body, grinding my hips. Up and down then round and round. My hands firm on his body, gripping into his shoulders, His face close to my chest, my tits bobbing up and down in front of his face. I can feel his warm heavy breath tingling on my skin.

It's his turn to take control, he grabs me firmly by the hips and begins to move from beneath the grip of my legs. Keeping his body close to mine, I lean forward to grab the back of the bench. His hands glide up my back massaging it gently but firmly with his thumbs as his thighs push close into the back of my thighs. He slides his cock between my legs, rubbing it firmly against my pussy, long firm strokes forward and back. Each time his cock brushes over my clit a rush of pleasure shoots through me. I want him to carry on like this, make me come over his cock. As I start getting used to this thought and edge closer to the reality, he plunges straight inside me, one hard, fast movement. My pussy welcomes his cock easily, inch by inch, pounding deeper into me. His hands move down my back as he takes hold of my hips tightly, pulling me closer into him as he speeds up, pounding into me harder and harder, faster and faster.

I move my head down to see his balls swinging and the occasional glimpse of his cock as it pulls out slightly before sinking back inside me. My hands tightly grip the back of the bench, I push myself back so the force of him pounding behind me doesn't push me too far over the top. I'm biting my lip to keep quiet but as one of his hands moves from my hip round under my stomach to let his fingers find my clit, I cry out. My groans spur him on. He's groaning too, we don't care who hears us, too overcome by the moment. My back arches as my legs weaken. My body is trembling with excitement. Any moment now, oh God, I'm going to come. The build-up of sensation forces out through my body making me cry out, subsiding to ripples of pleasure. He feels those ripples as my pussy pulses and tightens on his cock. He thrusts into me one last time as his cock explodes, jerking and shooting his cum deep inside me. His movements slow down as he collapses on top of me, keeping his cock inside me, he pulls my bum close. I release the bench and he sits back pulling me onto his lap, I lie back into him as we breathe heavily together. He kisses my neck and shoulders, hands caressing my breasts. I can feel his heart pounding into my back, I lean my head back to meet his and we kiss slowly and deeply till our breathing returns to normal.